|Professor Moriarty||If anyone has any ideas on different spells that may be useful or fun in the realm please use this thread to post them. We are open to all ideas and will look at the different possibilities and if we like the idea we may adopt it.
||November 04, 2012 10:25|
||November 04, 2012 10:52|
||November 04, 2012 17:29|
||November 05, 2012 00:21|
|Archangel Damien||I would like to see practical non combat spells, like a teleport. You would be able to move cities with out pay or waiting. Another idea is a luck spell. Inccreases the liklyhood of good things in city searches, or an unlucky spell. That could make more enemies spawn in city searches.||November 05, 2012 01:11|
||November 05, 2012 07:58|
||November 06, 2012 09:16|
||November 07, 2012 14:15|
||November 10, 2012 13:17|
||November 11, 2012 13:49|
|Adrian Crossbrand||I was thinking an invisibility spell. Like for instance your covens are at war and you don't want to be part of it. You make yourself invisible and you can't be attacked or stolen from for 24 hrs. Of course it needs to have cooldowns and costs so people don't just spam it all the time.||November 11, 2012 19:14|
||November 11, 2012 19:47|
||November 12, 2012 11:40|
||November 27, 2012 06:12|
||December 13, 2012 15:09|
|Jayden Connolly||I don't know much on how these spells will work so apologies if my suggestions sound a bit ludicrous.
1. Spell of binding - Say a spell that can be cast on anyone within certain parameters of your level, so maybe only the same level or below. It could have a 50/50 chance of attaching but if it does that person isn't able to attack or search or anything remotely clicky and levelly for 24 hrs. Flip side to this one in my eyes is that if your a leader you could use it as another way to punish unruly whelps in your crew, possibly have it that only leaders or cons can access this spell.
2. Spell of assistance - Similar to the first spell in that maybe it is a leader/con only spell but this time instead of being negative maybe it is positive in giving a small boost to that character for 24 hours, say it gives them extra searches, maybe few more hit points etc.
3. Identity crisis - This one is a little more fun the caster gets to change the targets name for 24 hours to anything they want, one thing if possible is to have a similar system to facebook where it gets sent to admins for one of them to click ok, just to stop any cruel japes a happening.
4. Race change - There have been a few people who have wanted to change race, generally when your character get's stale and you desire something new. If you make the ingredients extremely rare so its one of the hardest spells to come by and only make it so it effects the caster.
5. Amnesia - I am thinking maybe this one again could be a rare one but what it does is clear a bounty that has been placed, just another way to get rid instead of buying it off.
These are just a few ideas, but if it is possible I kind of like the thought of Leader only spells, things they can use to assist training, rewarding and punishing there crews.
|January 04, 2013 23:06|
||June 21, 2013 19:45|
||July 13, 2013 13:53|
||July 14, 2013 20:22|
|Apotheosis||To expand on cao cao's combat spell ideas, with a few alterations:
Combat spells. Yes. All combat spells use one common ingredient, let's call it... Arcane Dust. Whatever, that part doesn't matter. It's a reagent that's exclusively used for combat spells. Each spell also requires a unique reagent listed with them.
Fire - Reagent: Blaze Powder. Effect, an attack with a +2 bonus, that reduces target's attack by half your level for this combat round. Twice as effective against vampires. (+4 vs vampires, -2 attack vs vampires)
Lightning - Reagent: Thunder Stone. Effect, an attack with a +2 bonus, that increases your attack by half your level the following round. Twice as effective against Werewolves.
Ice - Reagent: Permafrost. Effect: an attack with a +2 bonus, that decreases the target's defense by half your level. Twice as effective against Slayers.
Unholy Bolt - Reagent: Drop of blood. Effect: An attack with a +2 bonus that drains (up to) 3x your level in health from your target into your health pool. (Does not add to damage, taken from the damage you deal already)
Magic Missle - Reagent: Newt's Eye. Effect: An attack with a +2 bonus that increases your defense by half your level for the current combat round. Twice as effective against Witches.
In addition, an in combat Heal spell would be quite fantastic. Out of combat heal spells are less appealing to me since we already have the full moon clinic.
Only issue with healing is, I don't really know how to say how much it should heal. I'm inclined to say "Instead of dealing X damage to opponent, you heal yourself for X health." So it's really only useful against people who don't hit as hard as you do. Any less than that, and it gets kinda pointless... any more than that and it gets really awesome.
|July 23, 2013 02:03|
|Lenny Shultz||For those of us still learning to use our lock-picking skill, a spell to help us out of the dungeon would be great. Understandably, we can use our cash to pay for freedom. Just like breaking free of the dungeons, the spell would have to be practiced but also, the necessary reagents gathered to see any success. This would also be handy for the spacey players who don't keep an eye on their agility or lack the bm to replenish it.||January 17, 2014 11:16|
|Melesor||Temporary buff: Raises chosen attribute with one or two points for a few hours.
EDIT: Just realised that there hasn't been activity in this thread for months. I don't even know if anyone will ever see this... Why does this always happen to me.
|September 09, 2014 03:39|
|Smith||We do still keep an eye on these pages, so feel free to keep suggesting ideas.||September 20, 2014 03:54|
||October 02, 2014 03:56|
|Kronos the Ira||
||October 12, 2014 16:36|
Just a thought: Zombie spells:
When you use these spell and are successful,you immediately gain blood money or cash that gives everyone another way to get extra blood-money and cash .Have the zombie spells of different levels that way not to easy. And when you are not successful you go the colors of flesh-tone browns, muddy reds and murky blues -reds zombie colors.Don't have to be blood-money or cash could be special color gemstones that give you some sort of abilities like strength or healing there is a-lot of ideas you can play around with.
|October 06, 2016 13:45|
||May 02, 2018 12:32|