Creator Post Date
Marah

Outside

inside

the bar

Stage

February 18, 2019 21:09
Marah

+The club finally came into a head she was proud with what she accomplished. Now to get her friends and family first for the grand opening before the public. Finally she now had a club of her own and her families of course. It took a lot of hard work and shopping to find exactly what she wanted and for it to match her  images of just what she wanted.  

The bar was set with the liquor and glasses shelving were exactly the way she wanted appliances were all set in their propwer settings, The lighting that was to fill the club was perfect even the up stairs bar was finished matching all furniture that was down stairs. You could even see the dance floor and stage . 

Going into the office she made a call to her fiance giving him the address .She hoped he liked it cause he was going to be a big part of this. After all he was now part of the Boru family. After calling Chris she called her father and brother to let them know it was finished. She couldnt wait but mostly she hoped they all approved and be proud of her for what she accomplished+

February 18, 2019 21:33
Ciaran_M_Boru

-Ciaran  appear out  side  the   club  and   looks at  it. Was a  bit  bright  but then  again  it  would attract   people. He  walks inside and   looks a round  for  Marah  and    smiles.  -

"Well  the outside  matches the  inside .  This  is  gonna   do  great and   we  will be  able  to    keep  everything  under control. "

February 18, 2019 22:13
Marah +Seeing her brother she runs and hugs him +

" Cici I am glad your here. It took a lot of my time but it all came around and fallen into place. Wait till you see the recording studio. And yes we will be able to keep every thing under control. I'm gonna ask Dad if he has a few guards he can loan me for the doors . No riff raff in here. So do ya like bro."
February 18, 2019 22:19
Ronan Boru

*Ronan  appears  at  the  club.*

"Well  this looks  great. This  could work  out  really   well  in  the   end for  everyone. "

February 18, 2019 22:21
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Yeah I  think  that  could  work.I  am  sure the  studio looks  great. At least you wont  have to  worry  about anyoe  having   secret  informant  sources to  check any one  out ."

February 18, 2019 22:26
Marah " Thats for sure cause this is family operated."

+seeing her father she smiles+

Hey dad I'm glad you and Cici like it. All that is left is Chris. I called him and left a voice mail. I hope he feels the same as you both do. It took a lot of time and hard work."

+Marah looked around smiling and very much pleased with what she had done with the empty building. And the workers did a great job in a decent amount of time.+

" But it was worth it. I think the workers did a great job. So C how do you feel about being bartender. You can be like Tom Cruise and do the hippy hippy shake."

+ She couldn't help but say that and started laughing. This is what the family needed. This is their time now.+

"Dad I want to ask you do you have a couple of guards who can tend to the doors and keeping the peace. I don't want any outsiders in any high position. I wish Aunt Cassie was here I'd think shed like it. I really miss us singing like what we did at the dragon."
February 18, 2019 22:53
Ronan Boru

"I  will s ee  what I can  do  then for this .I  a  sure  that  Chris  will  be fine  and   happy  with this  place as w ell. I  will get  you who I  have  for that."

February 18, 2019 23:10
Ronan Boru

"I  will s ee  what I can  do  then for this .I  a  sure  that  Chris  will  be fine  and   happy  with this  place as w ell. I  will get  you who I  have  for that."

February 18, 2019 23:10
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Im  all  for the  bartender thing  just  not the   Tom  Cruise ****tail dancing  things. "

February 18, 2019 23:15
Marah +Marah hugged her father tight kissing his cheek and looked at him she gave her brother a laugh+

" I know C I was joking there.Thanks Dad your the best father any girl could have. And I want the best and whose else could get me that but you. I do hope he gets here soon. I hope nothing came up to delay him."

+Looking at her father and brother she started heading towards the bar. and looks back at them+

" You two want a drink got the best Irish Whiskey that Ireland has. "
February 18, 2019 23:17
Ciaran_M_Boru

"No I  am  good  right  now  on  the  drinking.  I am sure  he  will  get  here  as soon as he  can. as  soon  as  the word of  this place  gets out then  it  will  pick  up. "

February 18, 2019 23:20
Marah " Well first Im having just family and friends for opening night then it will be open to the public. But you might be right on that, its in a good neighborhood and and location. Live entertainment, Dj's and a nice size dance floor. And the top area has a matching bar and a Picture window tv monitor where they can see the bad. The tables by the rail has a clear view at the dance floor and stage." February 18, 2019 23:29
Christian After being called away for awhile he got Marah's voice mail and smiled. Showing up at the address he smiled. "Damn the woman makes me proud." Walking in he noticed all the people coming in. Then he spotted his soon to be bride and in laws.

Walking up he put a arm around her waist kissing her softly. "I'm sorry I'm late love. This place looks amazing."
February 19, 2019 01:33
LillyEmperium *walking inside, Lilly smiled*

Nice
February 19, 2019 10:59
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan  turnss  to  see  Chris and    smiles. What  he  knows of  the  lad  and   the one  meeting  he  got  no  bad vibes  of  him*

"Was  wondering  when  you  were  going  to  show  up  here? Place  does look  good doesnt  it?"

February 19, 2019 12:06
Marah +Seeing Chris Marah returned his kiss her left arm wrapped around his waist. After her father spoke she answered+

" It should I put a lot of hard work into this place. Decided after 13 years of collecting interest I decided to put his money to some good use. Turned a night mare into a dream. Since the place wont be open for a few days I want the family here to kick start it."

+Seeing her mom Marah takes Chris's arm and leads him to her looking at her dad she linked to only his mind. " Now for one more approval Mama bear" Making it to Lilly she heard her comment and spoke introducing Chris to her.+

" Glad you like... Mom I would like you to meet some one. Chris this is my mom Lilly. Mom this is the man of my dreams Christian ...Christian Allen."

+Marah looks back and forth from Chris to Lilly+
February 19, 2019 14:25
Ronan Boru

*Ronan  walks over to  Lilly  and  wraps  his  arms  around  her  waist. *

"This will  work  out  and   if  there  is  anyone  you  dont  want  her  they  will  be  aske  to  leave.For  now  how ever  it all good."

February 19, 2019 14:44
LillyEmperium *Smiling as Marah introduced Christian, she extended her so she could shake his hand*

Pleasure to meet you Mr. Allen.

* Feeling Ronan's arms around her waist, she continued to smile*

It's true, the freedom of owning the establishment makes it easier to boot folks out
February 19, 2019 17:24
Ronan Boru

"you  are  in  control a nd  there isnt  much  many  can  do in  the  end. "

February 19, 2019 18:23
Christian Taking Lilly's hand Chris smiled. "A pleasure to meet you as well. I'm very proud of what your daughter has done to this place. I will be opeyup my studio not to far away. Or if Marah will let me I'll convert a few rooms here. It would be perfect I think." Looking at Marah he asked. "What do you think love?" February 19, 2019 19:49
LillyEmperium *Smiling Lilly looked to Christian and Marah*

A photographer? Nice. Actually putting a studio in wouldn't be a bad idea. I believe folks like to get pictures done while out still...Marah this looks wonderful. Ok...Soo who's going to tell me how you to met?
February 20, 2019 10:23
Marah +Marah looked at Chris when he mentioned a studio in the club and smiled+

" You know there were 5 extra rooms one I made my office in. Also The club opens opens at noon for Lunch and Dinner. I though serving meals would be a good idea cause of the huge kitchen. I thought closing the kitchen at 8pm except for maybe sandwiches or something. "

+Matah looks from Chris to Lilly when she asked how they met and blushed.+

" You know that is kinds funny. I was at my favorite Cafe eating lunch and his handsome man her just hot off a bus and came into the same cafe I was in right after I was finishing my meal."
February 20, 2019 13:07
Christian Keeping her close Chris smiled. "Best thing I ever did was walk into that cafe. When I came here I never imagined meeting the one that would make my world complete." He meant every word. Now that he was with Marah he couldn't imagine life without her. February 21, 2019 18:03
Flahme

Flahme wanders in to the bright nightclub looking around for her friend, Marah. She had told her of this place and thought she would try a few different drinks to see what suited her.

She hoped Marah or any other patrons might give her some ideas on what is tasty.

She also hoped her fire wouldn't set anything alight, she had to make sure she kept that under control. 

February 22, 2019 18:04
Marah +seeing her friend Flahme Marah went to her. She was glad that she could make it. She knew this was probably new to her so Marah would break her in gently. When she made it to Flahme Marah smiled and spoke+

"Hey girl glad you could make it. So what would you like to drink? Its on the house anything your little heart desires"
February 22, 2019 22:37
Flahme "Hi, Marah! I'm not sure, I'm thinking something sweet."

She looks over a little drinks menu on the bar. "Pineapple coconut champagne c_cktail." she read out to the bartender. Flahme turned back to Marah.

"How are you? It's been a while since we talked, and this place is amazing."
February 23, 2019 01:30
Ronan Boru

*Ronan  continues to  look around when  he  sees  a   female  walk in  nad  MArah go  talk to  her. he  figured  she  was a  friend of  hers.  He  walks  over to  Marah.*

February 23, 2019 11:12
Flahme Flahme had decided upon a simple off the shoulder green dress to match her eyes and the black pumps she wore gave a little more to her average height. Her red mid length hair she left loose and a little messy. She was still getting a handle on this fashion thing. She noticed a man approaching and before he got to them she scented him as a witch, a very powerful witch.

"Marah, there are lot of witches in here, demons are allowed, right?"

February 23, 2019 16:59
Ronan Boru

"Everyone  lass  is allowed here  regarless  of  their  race.   My  name  is  Ronan . You  must  be  a friend  of  my  daughter's  as I  heard you  call her  by name."

*  Ronan  looks  at  the  re  haire  demon  and  smiles softly*.

"None  of  the  witches  here  now  mean  you  any  harm lass I  can  assure you ."

February 23, 2019 17:07
Flahme "Hello Ronan, pleased to meet you. I'm Flahme."

She heaved a sigh of relief, not only is she okay in here she wouldn't be harmed as that had been her next concern. She really didn't want to set the place on fire, that would upset Marah.

"Daughter?" She smiled wide. "Yes, I am in the same coven as Marah, and I certainly consider her a friend."
February 23, 2019 17:14
Ronan Boru

"Ah  very  good  then.  You  seemed shocked  by the  daughter  thing. Did  ya  lass  think Marah sprung  up  from a  hole in  the  ground  then like  some   dwarf or  orc?"

*  The  fire  witch  smiles a gain a nd   laughs.*

February 23, 2019 17:22
Flahme Flahme laughs long at this as she starts to relax then shakes her head.

"I hadn't really thought of it is all and you do not seem much older than her, but then I guess I don't look my age either."
February 23, 2019 17:39
Ronan Boru

"Age  lass  is  nothing  but  a  nmber and   I  dont look  old as  you say  becasue  of   who  my  mother is a nd    the  blood of  my  father. We  dont  age like  normal   people is  all.  My  father is  Eldar and  my  mother  is Tutha de dannan. "

February 23, 2019 17:47
Ronan Boru

"Age  lass  is  nothing  but  a  nmber and   I  dont look  old as  you say  becasue  of   who  my  mother is a nd    the  blood of  my  father. We  dont  age like  normal   people is  all.  My  father is  Eldar and  my  mother  is Tutha de dannan. "

February 23, 2019 17:47
Flahme "That's true." She paused confused by a lot of what he said. Her memories did not provide information on who his parents are. Wait, Tutha something...gods?

"I'm not sure what all that means. Your mother, there is something familiar about that name, but I can't place it." Flahme blushed a little. "I have only been back on earth for the past month, so a lot has been lost to me."
February 23, 2019 17:55
Ronan Boru

"My  mother is the celtic  fire  goddess Brigit. My  father  is of  elf  blood. So  that  why the  slow  aging."

February 23, 2019 18:13
Flahme An intake of breath when he mentioned a fire goddess and she bit her lip.

"Brigit," she whispered committing it to memory. "Then you can do this?" She lifted her hands as a blue flame ran over them and her eyes turned red for a moment before returning to green. She closed her hands quickly now unsure of herself and if she had overstepped the mark.
February 23, 2019 18:22
Ronan Boru

*  ROnan looks  at  her. He  makes a   blue  black  flame   appear in  his  hand.*

"I  am  a  fire  elemental  witch  but  how  is  it you  have  the  fire  gift. Mye  eyes  dont  do  the  red  thing   however. My  father  name is  Murchad  Boru."

* He  was a  bit  confused now.*

February 23, 2019 18:28
Flahme Laughter bubbled out of her again at the flames in Ronan's hand. She wasn't sure others could do that too. But she sobered at his question.

"My mother was a fire elemental witch as well, they burned her." Flahme considered for the first time that perhaps her mother allowed it since she herself was immune to fire. "My father is a fire demon, so it's just, well, in me. If I don't control my emotions it just bursts out of me but I'm getting better at controlling it." She nods in confirmation and takes a sip of her drink.
February 23, 2019 18:35
Ronan Boru

"Fire is  one of  the  hardest  to  control.  Why  did  you  look odd when I  mentioned  my  mother  being Brigit the  fire  goddess?"

February 23, 2019 18:52
Flahme "Because I don't know of these," she paused, what did he call her? Celtic that was it. "Celtic goddesses and the idea of there being one just for fire is...comforting. And that she is your mother, is amazing, I think you are very lucky. Do you still get to see her?

She smiled, thinking how rich his family life must be, yet Marah had been through difficult times.
February 23, 2019 19:04
Ronan Boru

"When she   needs something   or   she   cares  to  show herself  I  see  her. AS of  late  no havent  seen  her. Well  she  also  the  goddess of child  birth  and   protector  of  women  as  well a s  the  goddess  of  fire. Brigit does  what   she  wants  when  she  wants to do it."

February 23, 2019 19:06
Flahme "She has a mind and will of her own then. I like her very much already."

Flahme takes another sip of the very sweet concoction she ordered.

"What is your father like?"
February 23, 2019 19:13
Ronan Boru

"When he  isnt  blowing  things  up   in  anyway   he  is  pretty  laid  back. Pissed off yeah  you  dont  want to  see  him  pissed off.Chances are if  you  are  who  he  is  pissed  at  you  wont  see him  coming and    you  end  u p  in  bits."

February 23, 2019 19:35
Flahme Flahme smiled not really sure what to make of this volatile family.

"I bet family gatherings are a hoot then. Do you have other children apart from Marah? I'm a very curious person, in case you haven't noticed." She blushed a little hoping he would just say if she asked anything inappropriate.
February 23, 2019 19:50
Ronan Boru

"I  do. I have  Ciaran   Matthew, Alexander, Tabitha,  Arwen. Elessar, Cira, Grania and Orchid is  my  youngest."

February 23, 2019 20:19
Flahme "All from one woman?" She asked a little horrified, she could barely imagine what it would be like to have one, never mind ten.

She noticed her drink was empty, the alcohol was making her talk too much. She placed the empty glass on the bar and asked for another.
February 23, 2019 20:31
Marah + Marah looked at Flahme and laughed. +

" I have 6. 15 year old twin boys, 3 year old triplets and 2 year old. Wait till you meet them. So how is your drink want another?"
February 23, 2019 20:42
Ronan Boru

"No.  Marah well  her  m other  was   well  for lack of a  better term  the  love of  my  life, my  first love. Her  mother  and  i  never married. then  the  next  5   were f rom   my  1st  wife  Angelica La  Croix.  Grania  is   from  my  2nd  wife, Maeve and  Orchid  is  from Lilly  and I."

February 23, 2019 20:47
Flahme She gaped at Marah, the beautiful woman amazed her and Flahme realised she really had a lot of living to do.

"Twins and triplets, yikes. I would love to meet them." She smiled. "Yes thank you, I just asked for another, though I'm not sure I really should, I've been talking your father's ear off about your large family."

She turned as Ronan spoke again and grinned at his words. "Well that's not so bad then."
February 23, 2019 20:50
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan  smiles*

"Large  and  insane family  that  the  Boru  are,"

*  he  laughs*

February 23, 2019 20:52
Flahme "And these six from Marah are your grandchildren. There are sooo many of you!"

She laughed and thought there is such a legacy in this family. Her coven is the closest she has to family.

February 23, 2019 21:02
Marah +Marah puts her arm around her fathers shoulder and teases him+

"Speak for yourself daddy-o I am totally sane, Now my oldest I think take after you. "

+Marah giggles+

" My oldest is from my 4th husband and the little ones from my first and last husband who is no longer here. He died 2 years ago. Oh Flahme I would like you to meet my fiance Christian. Chris this is Flahme. Were in the same coven. Shes a good friend."

+ Marah looks at Flahme and smiles+
February 23, 2019 21:08
Flahme Flahme's eyes sparkle at the teasing going on, and laughs along with Marah.

"Well they are all lovely, I bet you are a wonderful mother. Hello Chris, nice to meet you."

She sips more of her drink and really thinks she should make this her last.

February 23, 2019 21:30
Ronan Boru

Yes   they  are  part  of  them. I  have  other  from  Ciaran my  son  and  his  wife Ami.

February 23, 2019 21:42
Geoffrey Drake

*A man clad in a dark black duster  entered a place called The Night Club Insomnia.  The name reasonated the sleepless nights since his arrival in the Realm.  He located his brother, acquired a wife and an adopted daughter.  The Realm was a place of wonders and many changes for himself.  He glanced about the place and it's atmosphere was interesting in a mundane way to him. He smiled at some people doing their 'thing'.  He walked up to the bar and waited to be assisted.*

"One bottle of beer, please." *He found a seat near the bar and sat down.  Many thoughts flooded through his mind.  Could he truly settle down and not live the wandering  life of a modern day gypsy.*

February 23, 2019 22:50
Ciaran_M_Boru

-Ciaran  walks over  and   looks  at  Marah and   every one  and  smiles.-

"Well  we  could  be  worse."

-He looks  over to  the  guy  that   just  walked in .then  looks  back  over  to  marah  friend.-

"Hey. I'm Ciaran . One of  Marah's  brothers."

February 23, 2019 23:00
Flahme "Hi Ciaran! I have heard so much about your family I feel like I've already met you."

She smiled and also looked over at the newcomer to the club. Being new herself, she didn't know if he was someone they were all acquainted with or not.

"Do you know that man?"

February 23, 2019 23:15
Ciaran_M_Boru Actually I don’t know him.

-Ciaran looks at the male-

Welcome to club insomnia.
February 23, 2019 23:28
Geoffrey Drake

*Geoffrey's dark blue eyes glanced toward a man who had briefly glanced in his direction. He smled and nodded at him. He merely wanted his one beer, a quiet moment to himself and his thoughts. He was lucky to find his brother or at least news of him.  He had received a letter from his brother Shadwyn and his lawyer offering him a small apartment, a job and a larger home next to his brother in a secluded and a guarded community.  He had accepted all the largess his brother offered him.  He smiled at the waitstaff who brought him his cold bottle of beer.  He paid with a few gold coins as he spoke to the waitstaff..*

"Nice place. Thank you and keep the change."  *The waitstaff returned his smile and left him to his thoughts.  He enjoyed the ice cold beer and he knew that he would not keep any liquor or beer bottles at the apartment or his new home. He had  a wife and adopted to focus on.  He had battled too many inner demons to turn back now.  The black sheep of the Drake family was home at last.*

February 23, 2019 23:31
Flahme Flahme looks at the man as well. "Hello and welcome." She scents he is another witch. So many witches, she was going to get a complex.

She looks back at Ciaran and smiles. "You have children as well, adding more to this massive family?"
February 23, 2019 23:31
Geoffrey Drake

*Geoffrey looked up and smiled back at the man's greeting.  He spoke softly.*  "I am Geofrey Drake. I haven't the honor of meeting you or the lovely lady."  *He smiled at the young woman.*  "Have a good evening Milord and Milady."

*He gave his name and he glanced at his empty beer bottle.  One was his limit and he was ready to be on his way.  He avoided overhearing further spoken between the two young people.  He stood up, glanced about the club.  Maybe he would visit again with his mate.  He would discuss that with her.  He adjusted his well worn black duster.  He knew he looked like a homeless bum.  Funny it never bother him til now.  He would have to make some wardrobe adjustments in the future. He quietly left the night club.*

February 23, 2019 23:39
Ciaran_M_Boru

"I do   have  some  children  myself yes. Two  daughters my  wife  had  from two  previous relationships and I  have  one  daughter from  a  prior marriage myself  so  yes  I  have 9  children actually. Thankfully  there  will not  be  more any time  soon. "

-Ciaran  smiles.-

February 24, 2019 19:15
Ophir Jadu

-Ophir decides  to  check out this  Club that  Ronan  had  mentioned  his  daughter  just  opened called insomnia. Walking  in  he sees  Ronan and  Ciaran and  smiles. He  walks over to  every one.-

"Not  a bad  place like you  said  Ronan. I  can see it  doing  very  well  in  the  future. Your  daughter  did  well  in  decorating  this  place  as well.She  hasa  good  eye  for  it.   How  is  everyone doing?"

February 24, 2019 19:22
Flahme

Flahme shakes her head at how many children they all have then notices a new person join them and smiles.

"Well thanks, I'm Flahme."

She sees her drink is finished and turns back to Ciaran. "I have to get going but it was nice to meet you all. I'm sure I will be back soon."

She waves to all the people she has met before finding the exit.

February 24, 2019 20:12
Ophir Jadu

-Ophir  smiles as  the  woman  leaves. he  then  looks  to  everyone else.-

February 24, 2019 20:26
Ronan Boru

* Ronan  looks  at  everyone  and  smiles.*

"Ciaran  you  aready  know  Ophir Jadu  Cassie's husband. Christian and  Marah this is   Ophir  Jadu.He is  a  gargoyle  and  he  is   married  to  Cassie now. Ophir  this is  my  daughter  Marah and  her  fiancee. Christian."

February 24, 2019 20:29
Ophir Jadu

-Ophir  smiles a nd  bows  slightly  to  Marah a nd  her  soon  to  be  mate.-

"A pleasure to  meet  you  both   lady  Marah  and master  Christian. I  am  indeed married  to  Cassandra now. Congratulations on  your  upcoming  union.

February 24, 2019 20:31
Marah +Marah waves to Flahme and smiles+

"Bye girl I'll see you at the Coven later.It was good seeing you."

+ When a new man came in she saw him talking to her father. When they were introduced she smiled. +

"Nice to meet you Mr. Jadu. You married my aunt? How is she?"

+Looking over at Chris she blushed slipping her arm through his.+

"Thank you we haven't set a date yet but when we do Dad will let you know."
February 25, 2019 20:51
Marah ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marah goes to the club to set up for the lunch and Dinner shifts. All tables have napkins, silverware and water glasses. She then goes to the kitchen to see how the cooks are doing then her final stop was the bar making sure it was all stocked up.

When everything was all ready to go she wet to the sound system and turned on the music and turned the breakers that turned on the lights.+
March 07, 2019 20:23
Arthur Arthur walked about staring at the card in his hand. Wondering if this was a wise choice but being out of work now that the club was no more he really needed a new one. Taking a deep breath he stepped inside and saw the lone female. "Hello, good day are you the owner?" He asked in a respectable and polite manner. March 14, 2019 16:13
Marah

+Marah looked at the man and nodded.+

" Why yes I am. Can I help you?"

+She noticed his action and smiled hoping to relax him some.+

March 16, 2019 22:39
Arthur "My names Arthur and I was wondering if you're interested security for your club?" He asked as he got closer to her. Relaxing himself as this was pretty much all that he knew. March 16, 2019 23:28
Marah + Marah smiled at him and nodded. She really needed security and shook her head+

" Well I actually do. I do have a few of my fathers men but my father is a very busy man they can't be here all the time. But I must ask do you have any credentials. You know like previous jobs? Oh forgive me would you like a drink ? On the house of course."
March 17, 2019 15:03
Lesprit A familiar voice called out from behind him.

"I can vouch for him." My voice was still a bit hoarse, but there was no doubt who I was. Walking up to Marah I hugged her, quiet for a moment. "I'm sorry to have worried you." I stepped back some and smiled, "Arthur is quite good at his job."
March 17, 2019 15:15
Marah +Hearing a familiar voice Marah looked up just as Lesprit hugged her. After she stepped back Marah did the same and spoke with a smile+

"Well you did worry and don't you ever do that again ya hear. I was thrown by the news of your passing. "

+Marah looked at Arthur and in a reassuring voice she spoke to with with a smile and held out her hand to him.+

" Well with Lesprit's assurance congratulations it looks like Insomnia has a new security guard."

March 17, 2019 15:28
Arthur Arthur was about to answer when he heard Aurelia. Turning around he was at her side rather quickly. "Come sit down, you know you shouldn't be up and about so quickly." He said helping her to a bar stool. Once he had her seated he took Marahs hand jn his own and gave it a shake. "Thank Miss Marah, could I get a glass of water for Lady Wick and I'll have my team here by this evening if that's alright." March 18, 2019 09:18
Lesprit I let him walk me to the bar with a soft laugh, "You worry too much, Arthur. I'm fine. Cracked ribs doesn't mean I can't walk around." I leaned back on the bar, crossing one leg over the other. "And I told you to stop calling me Lady. I'm just Aurelia. There's nothing special about me whatsoever." March 18, 2019 20:05
Marah +Marah went behind the bar getting a glass filling it up with ice. She then opened a bottle of Spring water and poured it in the glass and slid it to her.+

"Here you go hun."
March 18, 2019 20:41
Lesprit I took it with a smile and took a drink. "That is quite lovely. It could just be the whole dead for a day or so thing, but everything is just so much more vibrant right now. Even color and sound. It's oddly exciting if I'm honest." I found my gaze drifting up to the stage as I pondered asking if I could use it. I gave my head a shake and sighed. March 18, 2019 20:48
Arthur "Right, right." He said as he watched her. His eyebrows raising slightly as he matched her gaze. A small smile taking over as he recalled she had a wonderful voice. "Yes, please do." He said grinning as he ran towards the stage. March 19, 2019 09:23
Marah +Marah sees him running to the stage so she called out to him+

" The sound equipment isn't ready yet my recording producer hasn't come in yet to set it up. He has to set it up for my voice tone and all like he did at my recording studio. I'm still hoping my cousin comes back soon so I don't have to audition a new band. I'm sorry but I just opened and everything isn't quite ready yet. I'm really hoping my aunt Cassie arrives soon.I still her in put on some things. "
March 20, 2019 12:24
Marah

~~~~~~~~~New day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+All the sound equipment was set Sound stage was in excelent working order so it was ready to be used. Tapping the Microphone she spoke into it hearing an echo through the empty room+

"Testing..one..two..three..testing. Perfect now with Drav back maybe just maybe we could get the band back to singing again instead of me going solo."

April 02, 2019 15:46
Arthur Arthur hummed as he directed the men at his disposal. Showing them where to go and how to position themselves. Lady Marah was onstage attuning the instruments while he went about setting up the security. "Every thing looks good Lady Marah?" He asked from his spot at the door. April 04, 2019 09:22
Lesprit I was struggling a bit, weighed down with the crate in my hands, but I pushed the door open. I was just in time to hear Marah doing her mic test. I set the box down and smiled, waving as I called out. "I brought presents! I was cleaning out the wine cellar and found some great spirits. Thought you might like 'em."

I gave Arthur a bit of a shy wave and tucked a stray curl behind my ear. "I'll erm. I'll polish these up and put them by the bar if you'd like."
April 04, 2019 10:01
Arthur Seeing Aurelia enter Arthur waved back before taking up the crate and heading towards the bar. "And how are we feeling today?" He asked settling the crate on the counter. April 04, 2019 11:44
Lesprit "Better." The admission was soft, "I slept a good bit of yesterday and had my assistant take care of my meetings. The dizziness is pretty much gone to." I pulled out an old bottle of Irish whisky, polishing it and setting it on the bar. April 04, 2019 12:22
Arthur Arthur nodded in approval at her words. "That is good to know. Glad that your feeling better that before." He said with a grin April 04, 2019 20:42
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan   walks  in  and  looks around. He  sees  Lia  and   smiles.  He  knew  Marah  was  on  the  stage. He  walks over to  Marah.*

"You   need  anything. Looks like  you  got  a  good  set  of  security  here  going. I left  a  gift  for  you  . Not  many  places  out  side of  THe  Shamrock  will  have this  seeing as it is  family  made. "

*Ronan  pulls out a bottle  of  Boru Vodka*

"Case of   one of  each of  the  3 . All  handcrafted  back  home  in  Ireland. Only  way  to  get it  is  from  me . So  I  can  say  with out a  doubt   that   your  old  boss  has  none of  it and  will  get  none  of it. Only  other   place  to  haveit  it  as  I  said  is  my  hous,  your  brother's  and   the  Shamrock's  2  locations. 12  bottes  to  a  case. I  might  leave a   case at  the  blood brew  of  each too."

April 06, 2019 11:56
Lesprit I was blushing slightly at his words when I saw Ronan come in. I pressed a hand over my cheek in an attempt to hide the blush as he looked over. After taking a moment to compose myself I took Arthur's hand and walked over to the stage trying to summon every drop of confidence I had. April 06, 2019 17:34
Marah + Marah heard Arthur and smiled looking up at him she then saw Lisprit and waved at both of them+

" Good gob Art hey Lisp whats up. Presents I love presents just ask my dad."

+ She no longer said that and there was her dad . She gave a small smile and blush as she spoke and saw the bottles her smile widened+

"Hey pop-o. Roger did all the tuning perfect and euuuu Vodka yummy. This is awesome. Thank you very much. Boru liquor for a Boru club. I hear Draven is back. If or when you see him tell him to stop by. I have some things to discuss with him. And yes Arty here comes with great references Lipsirit here."

+Marah got off the stage and walked over to her father+

" Dad hows mom doing?"
April 06, 2019 18:40
Arthur He nodded at the make that had appeared before he was being lead across the stage. He wondered if she was going to perform and secretly wished it. She had a lovely voice, Arthur just wished she was more confident with it. April 07, 2019 23:28
Lesprit I cleared my throat slightly and gathered my courage. "Marah. May I borrow the stage? I want to tell Arthur something, but everytime I try to say it I get all frozen. I'm hoping that maybe I can do it with a song and be more successful."I held his hand tight as I waited for her response. April 08, 2019 01:11
Ronan Boru

"Yes   well  as I  said  no  where  but  our  places  have  it. I  fully  intend on  keeping it  that way. "

April 09, 2019 14:12
Marah + Marah just finished asking her father a question when Lisprit caught her attention and nodded+

" sure its cool"

+ Marah then looked back at her father and waited for a response+
April 09, 2019 14:13
Ronan Boru

Lilly  is  fine.  She  been  busy  jut as I  have  but  she is  ok."

April 09, 2019 14:22
Marah +Marah looked at him forcing a small dainty smile on her face as she spoke but still she was very much worried+

" Ok dad I was just wondering is all "
April 09, 2019 18:24
Arthur "What do you have in mind?" Arthur asked as she squeezed his hand. Was she going to perform? The question was not lost on him because she did have a wonderful voice. April 11, 2019 18:02
Marah Whitmoore ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~girls night ~~~~~~~~~~~~

+Marah gets to the club and sets up glasses and bottles on the bar pouring shots waiting fir Lilly and Kitty to arrive+
June 25, 2019 16:10
WildKat

Almost stumbling in, looking a bit weird, her eyes lit up.

"Oh. EM. GEE!  This place is amazing!"

Eventually she made her way to the bar and grinned.    

"I made it..."

June 25, 2019 16:13
Marah Whitmoore "Here ya go girl bottoms up."

+Marah slid her the shot glass. Picking up hers she downed it slamming the shot glass down.+

"Thank you I put all my energy into making this place. Its my get away."
June 25, 2019 16:19
LillyEmperium *walking from the shadows into the club. Lilly knew where to go. Walking up she pushed the hood of her black cloak back.*
Ladies
June 25, 2019 16:20
Marah Whitmoore +Pouring herself another Marah slid the shot to Lilly+

" Hey mom-o here bottoms up. Kitty another?"
June 25, 2019 16:26
WildKat

Her fingers curled around the glass and slowly she picked it up.

"Fcking men!"

Bring it up to her mouth, her head shook. Tossing the glass back, the familiar liquid swolled her tastebuds and she slammed the glass down.

"Hit me!  Not literally."

June 25, 2019 16:29
LillyEmperium *picking up the shot, Lilly downed it. Setting the glass down she chuckled*

So what's up
June 25, 2019 16:30
WildKat

Another went down as she grinned and then just like that, it faded.

"I hate men. Seriously, things were going beyond well and now..not so much."

June 25, 2019 16:31
WildKat

"Why didn't we do this sooner?"

June 25, 2019 16:33
Marah Whitmoore +Marah giggled downed her shot again and poured her and Kat another.+

" You said it men... present husband excluded. Damn Ex's"

+ Marah looked at her shot and downed that one. 3 shots in less then 2 minutes she was on a roll. +
June 25, 2019 16:35
WildKat

Downing another glass, her eyes pulled away from the glass as she looked at both of them.

"You two are so lucky.  Not the Ex part cause, oh my god, I'm so frustrated and I don't know what to think. Why, just why can't they fight for you?  And things were going well and BAM! Everything is bad. Just like that. I don't know what to do and this is the best thing I know how to do. I'm thinking of becoming an alcoholic. I could marry the bottle. And if one breaks, go get another."

June 25, 2019 16:38
LillyEmperium *shaking her head, Lilly poured herself another. Setting the bottle down, Lilly looked to Kat*

Wasn't always so lucky.
June 25, 2019 16:46
Marah Whitmoore " You can say that again mummy Same here.. in the same boat as you there."

+ pouring the shot glasses up again Marah lifted her and spoke+

" I think my best choice was eloping with Rafe. I am glad I had a 2nd chance. You know I was so stupid the past 2 times. Marrying men and believing in them and BAM they fvck you up!! "

+ Downing her shot she knew she was feeling tipsy even when she spoke before. Her eyes were getting slanted and her voice was not normal as she spoke swaying her glass in her hand+

" You know ...what.. why do ex's have to keep coming back and messing with ya. First Danny and now..+hiccup+ Knight.. oh...wait...its...AAaaaangelll."

+She downed her 5th shot+
June 25, 2019 16:49
WildKat

"I'm sorry..."

Playing with the glass, eyes meeting the glass as she watched it slowly turn back and forth.

June 25, 2019 16:50
WildKat

"Why does sht gotta hurt and then..then you feel like the ass but it's not really your doing.  In a blink of an eye, you go from estatic to miserable. Why?  I thought for sure....that h-he was here. I'm such a fool."

Not knowing how much she had consumed in a twenty four hour period, Kat wasn't about to stop.

June 25, 2019 16:53
LillyEmperium *Downing her shot, Lilly looked to Marah*

Ease up girl, I'll have to carry you home..

*Looks to Kat*
All I ment was sometimes we go through a lot to get to the right place. Yo can't rush what's right. Trust me...and who did you think was here dear?
June 25, 2019 16:59
Marah Whitmoore +Marah looked at her mom and laughed then she took her hand and patted Kats hand+

" Because they are meeennn Kitty you didnt deserve that. Nope ya didnt. Want me to blow some one up for you with just a flick of my fingers? They will be molecule dust."

+ Marah giggles lowering her head+
June 25, 2019 16:59
WildKat

"Him. He used to be here but not anymore."

Pouring another shot, she drank it immediately and placed the shot glass down.  It was now Kat couldn't help but grin.

"That would be amazing but seeing that he's already a demon, I'm sure he'd come back."  

These days it was hard to smile and it faded.

"I don't think he ever loved me. If that's case, why did he have to show up at my door.  I'm not a piece of ass!!"

June 25, 2019 17:03
Marah Whitmoore "I hear ya right after Angel died some Aqua-man wanna be had the nerve to ask me to jump his bones. Well not so nicely. I put him in his place and told hi..... Hey I dont know you and I dont sleep with someone I just meet on the streets. Pfft. Like I would him. Hey not my type. I am no loosey goosey I tell ya. I respect myself I do."

+Pouring another shot Marah tilted her head back downing it+

"This feels good. Ladies I say once a week we do this. Right Here. Drinks on the house."

+Laughs+

"Why not I own the place. Wait who came to you ? Oh beat him Kitty. You deserve someone good that deserves you"
June 25, 2019 17:12
LillyEmperium *Lilly raised a brow*
Who Kat?
June 25, 2019 17:12
WildKat

"Li.  He came and left and was just able to let me go. Not once did he try to fight back. I asked questions and got very little answers.  Li, that's who I'm talking about.  I'm not a piece of meat and obviously I was to him. Do you know I actually said those three words?  What the fck is wrong with me?!  I should know better than that."

June 25, 2019 17:18
Geoffrey Drake

Geoffrey had left his baby daughter Lilly in the care of his friend Etaine.  He was looking forward to a drink in a bar. He wasn't a social person but he enjoyed watching people in a quiet bar atmosphere.

He spotted a place called the Night Club Insomnia.  He chuckled softly, as he thought of little Lilly finally getting her days and nights straightened.  That experience was enough to give him sleepess nights or a good case of insomnia.

He walked in the doors.  The place was very livey. and noisy.  He could handle that for a glass of beer and some food.

He found a seat at the bar where he could watch others without being in the main flow of people.  He put up his hand and signaled a waitstaff for a bottle of Corona,  He glance at several women speaking against themselves.  He found himself missing his mate Dema.   He decided against any food order and paid for his beer.  He would enjoy his beer and order take out at a local deli.  He didn't want to leave his child for very long.

June 25, 2019 17:26
LillyEmperium *sighing, Lilly looked at Marah*
Any absenthe back there......I'm going to need that damned green fairy...

*Looking to Kat, Lilly spoke gently*
He would have, in order to protect you. You were not in harm's way Kat. Honestly I think you both need a bottle
June 25, 2019 17:28
WildKat

The corner of her eye caught someone. Seeing who it was, she had seen him around but never spoke to him. It was then she heard Lilly but now became easily confused.

"Huh?  Protect me...from what?  Wait....what?  Who was gonna hurt me? I'll kill them before they even get a chance."

Grabbng the bottle, she poured herself another one.  Downing that one, her head shook as she swallowed. 

June 25, 2019 17:36
Geoffrey Drake

Geoffrey set his beer bottle on the counter.   He slid his hand into his pocket and pulled out his 'scrying' stones.   Labradorite for Dema and a small turqouise for Lilly.  He set the gems gently on the counter on a paper napkins.  

He gazed at the small turqoiuse stone and it shimmered for a moment. His daughter was asleep in her crib. He passed his hand over the stone gently.  He smiled softy as he knew his daughter was safe asleep in her crib.

He gazed into the labradorite stone and it shimmered at his touch.  He  smiled softly as he gazed at Dema in her lynx form in a tree.   He passed his hand over the stone. "Be safe and rest well, my loves." 

He stood up and slid the two gemstones in his jean pockets.  He laid a few gold coins on the counter for the waitstaff.   He left his bottle half full but he didn't need to finish it.  He quietly left the night club.  He found himself wanting to go and be with his daughter.

June 25, 2019 17:50
LillyEmperium *rolling her eyes, Lilly shook her head*
No one is trying to do nothing....no more liquor for you
June 25, 2019 18:52
WildKat

"But you just said...."

Pulling her glass away, eyeing it carefully, she was in disagreement.

"Aww but I'm not done....two..maybe three or ten more. And we need to stay longer. I can't go back right now, I'm not ready.."

June 25, 2019 19:35
Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran  walks  in  his sister's  club and   looks around.  He  sees  his  step  mother  and  Geo form  the  coven and  he smiles  a  wildkat.~

"Greetings  all."

June 25, 2019 20:04
WildKat

Taking her eyes off the overprotected glass Kat gave Ciaran an intoxicated smile

"Heeey. You need a drink too?"

June 25, 2019 20:12
Ciaran_M_Boru

"No  Im  good  actually .  whats  up   with you"

June 25, 2019 20:14
WildKat

"I need more and more drama than I wish.  Long story short, fell for someone who didn't feel the same for me. I thought he had but I was wrong...once again."

June 25, 2019 20:21
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Sorry  lass. Are  you  sure   that  the lad  doesnt  feel  the same?  What   other  drama  have  you  had? Ami and I  had  to getaway  due to  drama ourselves going on. She still  at  her father's  house with the little ones."

June 25, 2019 20:27
WildKat

"Most positive. Just let me go...so...so..easily. I mean, at least put up some kind of a fight but did I get that? Nope. So...he can be with himself and I'll just remain....me....which might be good a thing..or not, not really sure."

An odd sound left her lungs and she grinned.

"Howeve, I'm totally lovin jack these days.  Maybe it's one day...or two.  Honestly, I have no idea. But ya know, you Sir might be onto someting. A vacation.  Ooh, how is Ami these days?  I do hope she's well. We had a nice chat not long ago.  It was really nice."

June 25, 2019 20:33
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Ami  is  fine.  The  family  is  fine. So  whos  the   lad  that  pissed you   off then  Kat?Drinking   doesnt   answer  anything yes   it  does  ease  the   pain  for a  it   but   it  doesnt last long."

June 25, 2019 20:37
WildKat

She grit her teeth and turned back to her empty glass.

"Kuroda."

Refilling the glass, bringing it up, she spoke before drinking it

"It may not be the solution to the answer but it's fixing my problem. For the moment."

June 25, 2019 20:43
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Exactally   for  the  moment. Oh  and  Lilly  da  said  to  tell  you   that  he  be  back  no  later  then  the  28th  from  his  trip and not to  worry.He  is  fine and sends his love."

June 25, 2019 20:48
WildKat

"Awwww, oh my god you guys!   You guys are sooo cute.  Totally gonna be like that someday.  Ha, wonder how many people I can gross out...?"

Sitting there, thinking about that, she couldn't help but chuckle.   Such a funny thought.

June 25, 2019 20:51
Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran looks  at  her~

"You  will  be  alright in  the  end.  "

June 25, 2019 20:54
WildKat

"You're right.  I know I will.  It just helps right now. Not to mention, I really don't wanna go home."

June 25, 2019 20:56
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Li is a  good  guy . Dont  know  why  he   just  walk a way like  that. Never   really had any issues  with him and  neither  did  come  to  think of  it  any one  in  the  family . Few of  his   other  "family"  members  is a different   story  but  Li  was alright."

June 25, 2019 20:58
LillyEmperium *Lilly looked to Ciaran and nodded*

Thank you dear. I know he had things he had to do, no worries.

*Looking to Kat Lilly shook her head* not all are that way. Though you may feel that way about Li, I assure you he thought more of you than you realize dear
June 25, 2019 20:59
WildKat

"I'm glad he never let any of you down. I really am cause what I feel right now, isn't so nice. I just wanna yell at him but I'm afraid I'll throw up on him.  Guess I should stay away.  We were a couple and now...."

Her words drifting off as she swallowed more liquid.

June 25, 2019 21:03
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Maybe   you  should go  yell  at him. It  might   make  you   feel  better.your  call  there though."

June 25, 2019 21:09
LillyEmperium *raises a brow*

Let me down? Once he pegged me with an arrow in the shoulder. I wanted to kill him.. didn't...long story... however I have never expected a man to fight for me just cause another showed interest. I have stood instead and turned the other down

In fact my first husband did do that, without being asked. Bountied a good friend of mine. No not always good thing. Kat I love you dearly...but if you care bout Li this ain't the way to show it
June 25, 2019 21:10
WildKat

"And you didn't stab him or try to shred him?  Oooh, I would've and then gave him an ear full or peeled his skin..maybe it's shred."

Taking another drink, she pondered on what they said. 

"I should go kick his ass. It'll make me feel good.  Trust me, I've yelled at the other but before I did, I confronted Li and gave him a chance and he didn't do anything. He just walked.  It's a long story but I have him a chance and not just once. Like three times. And he still just walked."

Then she remebered.

"I wish I could kick his ass. He'll never feel it though. He'll just stand there and blink but that's all he'll do. He's not stuck but he sure does act like it.  And I'm the stubborn one."

June 25, 2019 21:16
Ciaran_M_Boru

That  feeling  like  you  are  going to  puke  yeah  that is  normal.  Felt like that   for  days  before  I  popped  the  question  to  Ami.  So  go   yell at him and  do  what  eer  you  need to  do but  drinking   this  stuf  isnt  the  answer."

June 25, 2019 21:17
LillyEmperium Oh I wanted to but there were reasons it was done.

*Lilly for up to look for a specific bottle behind the counter*

That don't even cover how I met him honestly
June 25, 2019 21:21
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Who  is  this  and  does  da  know  this  story?"

~  he  looks  at lilly  and  grins.~

June 25, 2019 21:36
WildKat

"I wish I was strong as you are, Lilly.  And Ciaran, you're right but I'm definitely not going to be popping any questions.  I know where his heart is or whom his heart is with. But that doesn't mean I can't yell...a lot. But on the plus side, I'm not going to kill him."

Taking another drink, she finally pushed the glass back and watched Marah.  Leaning sideways, studying her, she grinned slightly.

"Aww, she's sleeping.  You know, I may think my problems are  huge but this girl, she needs a hug."

Coming off the chair, which she nearly fell, her arms curled around Marah.   

"You guys should hug her!  She's so cute.  Anways, I'm going to go puke on a Demon...I mean..yell at him."

Finally letting go, Kat steadied herself and laughed.   Looking up, the whole room spun as she started walking out, which was more of a stumble than anything.  For a brief moment, she saw the doors and twirled back around, just to say her goodbyes and nearly knocked someone over along with herself.  Grumbling, she waved and grinned.

"Bye you two.  I'm gonna go yell. We'll get together soon, oooh, we can meet back here. I'll have to start restocking shelves for Marah. Don't need her going broke."

It took her a few minutes to leave and once she was out, she went on her way.  Kat was more determined then ever.

June 25, 2019 21:37
LillyEmperium *Lilly shook her head*
Found it.... really not that strong...I just don't test like that

*Looking to Ciaran Lilly chuckled*
Actually Bella was why I didn't try to kill him years ago
June 25, 2019 22:00
Ciaran_M_Boru

"ah  I  see. Da  was  prepared  not  to like  him  because  of  his link  to  Kravenoff  but  it  didnt  turn out that  way.  We will  all  have to  get together f or  something  fun  at  some  point   when  da  gets  back .Just   take  some  time  and   unwind so  to  say. Ami  should  be  back  soon I  hope. I  will  get  in touch  with  you and   him  as soon a s  she  is  back. You  havent  had anymore n  needed  drama  since  the  last time  have  you from  any one?"

June 25, 2019 22:12
LillyEmperium It was worse when I met him..

*Setting a tumbler down, Lilly dropped a sugar cube in it then poured the liquid.*

Nope been quite. I did call for a truce with your mom. Other than that, it's been quite. I know you're father wants to have a get together once he's back.
June 25, 2019 22:24
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Yeah   well I  still dont  trust  my  mother .She  has alot of  work to do  to  prove  herself  to me. We will see how  she  does  with  all  of  that. So  far  no one  has said  that  she  has  been  part of any  drama with  them  of   involving  them so   maybe  she  is  here for  what  she  says. Time  will  tell."

June 25, 2019 22:36
LillyEmperium *Taking a drink, Lilly nodded*

Time will tell dear. As long as there's no repeats or drama all will be fine. How are the kids?
June 25, 2019 22:52
Marah Whitmoore +By this time Marah was at the end of the bar getting another bottle of Jack and poured her a glass instead of a shot. Sering her brother she stumbled over to him hearing him mention Kravenoff. Leaning over to him she hiccuped before speaking+

"Hey bro. So i heard you mention my exs last name. Tell me why do some men suck when others dont. Am i invisible? Cause when I ran into him all he talked about was himself. He bumped into me and some how he knew i married arafe. How the bloody hell did he know? Rage and i eloped only the family, Flahme and Kat knew. I know none of them told him."
June 25, 2019 23:47
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Sounds like  something  you  should ask  him . I  am   sure  he  will  tell  you   he  has sources.He   will  never  tell  you   who  that is   but that  is always  been  h is answer.  I  know I  said nothing and  Da  sure as hell  wouldnt of  said  anything  to  him.  Da  really doesnt like him.  Are  you   honestly shocked  about   it  being all  about   him  ? Everything  has always  been  about him. He is a  control  freak and   highly  manipulative.  Rafe  wont  back  down from  him  and I  know  neither   will   you. Are you  sure   no o ne  told  him ? Even if  they  did  he isnt  as I  said  going to  tell  you   who  by  name its  his   M.O."

~Ciaran  looks at her .She  knew  he  was  right.~

June 26, 2019 12:13
LillyEmperium *shaking her head, Lilly didn't say a word for a moment. Taking a drink, she looked to Marah*

Ease off Jack, he'll make ya sick in the morning Mar..
June 26, 2019 14:15
Marah Whitmoore + Marah took another shot and smiled at Lilly and her brother then spoke.+

"Oh I plan on it dear brother. But Mom Jack is a good friend to me right now. Jack helps me rhink I mean think and I come up with some really good things when Im on Jack. Just look at the club and the recording studio. Awesome huh? But ma..maybe you...your right. No more Jack for Marah."

+Giving herself one more shot she put the top back on the bottle.+

" Why sh...should I get drunk....huh just because 2 of my exs showed up. All thats missing in exs are Velkin.. Digger.. Wh..who I know is at peace and then... Chr...Chris..Christian."

June 26, 2019 18:25
LillyEmperium They are not a good reason to get drunk..

*Placing more than enough money on the counter to cover the bottle. As she stood up, Lilly fixed herself*

Half the realm could return....still not good enough...

June 26, 2019 20:10
Ciaran_M_Boru “Lilly has a point lass. They are not a good reason to drink. In fact I am shocked that da isn’t doing the same since her return back . Then again he has Lilly and orchid to think about and that helps the stress for him. Having ami and the kids keeps me from doing the same. So think think about Rafe and the little ones and go from there.”

~ Ciaran looks from Lilly to Marah.~
June 27, 2019 09:52
LillyEmperium *shaking her head*
Danny didn't send me back to Jack and Jim..trust past is the past that's where some people belong
June 27, 2019 14:28
Ronan Boru

*Hearing  the  last  bit  of what Marah  said  then  Lilly and  Ciaran   Ronan  looks at  them all.*

"Aye  that  is  true  it is where many  people  belong  and   should stay but  the   fates a nd gods  have other  plans.  Trust  that  they will  correct any  wrongs that  are made Marah  in  the  end.  No o ne  had any thing to do  with  Ocean  when he  came  back or  died. He choose  to  off  himself not any of  us.I  know he tried  to  get   me  to  react  to  him  but  he  didnt  and  just  ignored  him.  Angelica is a  grown ass  woman  who  can  do  what  she  wants in  the   end ."

*He looks at her*

" Dont let   him  get in  to  your  head  now  that he  is dead  again.  Dont  let  Kravenoff  get in  there  either and    find a  spot to  live.  Move  on  and  ignore  him and  any one  tied to  him  that is  going to  cause  you  issue."

June 27, 2019 17:46
LillyEmperium *tossing another sugar cube to her glass. She took a long drink. Nodding she chuckled*

Couldn't have said it better myself.
June 27, 2019 18:18
Ciaran_M_Boru

"I  have  to  get  back  to  the  rest of  the  family. Marah  try   not t o  drink  all  your  profits  andn   drink  this  place  dry as  the  sharaha. Later  all."

~  With that said  Ciaran  vanihes  once  o ut the  door.~

June 27, 2019 21:45
Marah Whitmoore +Marah heard what everyone said and she nodded in agreement with them. They were right she didnt ask for their returns nor had anything to do with Danny's recent return to the other side. That was his choice and his alone.+

"Your right we had NOTHING to do with Danny's return to sudden demise. That was all on him. And Your right I have my kids and Rafe. Rafe makes me happy and he loves me for me and lets me be myself. I dont have to pretend nor change for him. But Knight getting into my head Dad that is hard to shke. He has his ways but he cant make me choose between Rafe and him. Wont happen cause I choose Rafe. I should have 3 years ago and I probably wouldn't gone through all the pain and darkness that I have been through."

+Looking at her brother she shook her head rolling her eyes and called out to him.+

" As if I could do that. Give my love to Ames and the kiddies."
June 28, 2019 13:24
Hayden Kross

"Walking into the bar with Kat hand and hand looking around for Marah Kat's buddy Hayden Smiled*

"You think she will show up baby?* My invitation was pretty fast *giggles* anyways you'll know when she gets here after all she is your friend*

"Hayden and Kat search for a place to settle in waiting for her friend to arrive*

June 28, 2019 22:54
WildKat

Hearing a familar voice, she beamed.  

"You can't hear her? I know where she's at!"   Kat let go of Haydens hand and ran over to Marah.  Withouth even thinking, she grabbed a shot glass and before she stopped herself, she spoke.

"HIT ME!  Just not literally but please, I need a LOT of drinks."

June 28, 2019 22:57
Hayden Kross

"Watching and laughing letting her go to her friend*

"Leans back on the sofa streaching* Waiting for the waitress to come by and take his order* "After waiting awhile Hayden gets up and heads over to the bar to order his drinks  watching Kat having a blast with her friends*

June 28, 2019 23:08
WildKat

It didn't take her long before the first one was down. Exhaling, her eyes roamed around as she saw all kinds of walks of life pass by.  But something was unsettling.  Something that had been said and shook her very core.  Taking the next shot, Kat was tired.  After only one week, a lot of processing had been done.

"Marah?"

June 28, 2019 23:12
Marah Whitmoore +Marah heard Kat and laughed+

"Hey there Dr.Kitty Kat. Tell me the news. I'm sorry here have another "

+Marah poured Kat another shot and looked around. Leaving the bar to one of her fathers men she came from behind the bar and went to Kat.+

"So where is he? I know hes here cause I know that look. Hey you want a job ? I could use a good bartender. Well introduce me all ready."
June 28, 2019 23:21
WildKat

"He's the one that just peeled of his shirt and is eyeing my like candy.  And don't call me that...it's weird. Granted, I'm weird but it's weird.  Oh my god, please keep those going."

Shaking her head, she could almost hear Hayden's thoughts.   Downing another, she rolled her eyes.

"Now you know why I wanna strangle him..."

June 28, 2019 23:28
Marah Whitmoore +Marah looked over at him and raised a brow and laughed.+

" Yeah looks like he is undressing you with his eyes. You are right on one thing he is easy on the eyes.. So you want a job ?"
June 28, 2019 23:41
WildKat

"A job?  What does it require cause getting this dude out of my head would be nice.  Literaly. I can just abut hear him and see, that's my problem. I want to strangle him and yet can't kill him. Suggestions?"

Glass placed back down, her eyes steady on Marah's face and the look of panic touched her neon hues.

June 28, 2019 23:45
Hayden Kross

"Walking over to the bar Picking Kat up ummm Strangle me? laughing why would a sexy little Vamp wanna hurt a Hot guy like myself ummm*

*Your funny honey* I like kinky hehe*

"Maybe I'll have to show you my kinky and wild side sometime Hayden Looked at Kat with his bright blue eyes*

"Ahh all talk no action Wicked Grin* I'll take a few more shots myself Miss, Thank You*

June 28, 2019 23:51
Hayden Kross

"Walking up to the bar where Kat is drinking with her friend placing his arm around Kat shoulders you ok baby*? "Hayden lifts up Kat onto his lap and holds her close to him* "So when do I get to meet your friend?* "Looking around the bar watching everyone do there thing* Don't drink too much or you might get sick* "But its fine if you are cause, I'll make sure you get better* "Hayden really cares for this Woman and would do anything and everything for her if she asked"*

June 28, 2019 23:54
WildKat

The voice of surprise caught her off guard as she choked.  It wasn't a pleaant feeling to be coughing on Jack and glaring at him,  it took a few minutes to say something.

"Because sometimes you'd make it that easy.  Marah, meet Hayden."  Finally able to breathe, her head shook. 

"Kinky and Wild side? You acutally have one?   Don't wanna see it here but I'm now curious."

June 28, 2019 23:57
WildKat

Climbing off his lap, she sat down on the seat next to him.

"If you think I'll get sick now, well, lets just say you didn't see me a few nights ago.  I'm pretty sure I can handle my liquor ."

After a few more shots, losing count, that familiar feeling rushing through her core, she gave an odd grin.  

"Why do you have to look the way you do?"

June 29, 2019 00:02
Hayden Kross

*Slaps kat on her tighht @ss MHmmm thats Right*

"'l'll show you one day soon if your good*

"Until then two can play the teasing game laughing*

"My Pleasure Meeting You Miss Marah"

"Hayden Shakes her hand gently*

June 29, 2019 00:05
WildKat

"You seriously wanna be throat punched."

Her head shook at she swallowed another.   Tonight, the drinks were going down way to easy.  It was then that her eyes looked over at Marah.

"Please tell me you're going to drink. You're not feeling sick, are you?  Cause we know he's the sick one here."

June 29, 2019 00:10
Marah Whitmoore +Marah laughed and looked at Phillip giving him a sign to make her a jack and coke with a lime twist. Phillip brought over her drink+

"Sure... Nope not sick at least not tonight....thanks Phillip. Cheers Kitty Kat. Heres to your health and uh sanity."
June 29, 2019 12:36
WildKat

Lifting her glass, hearing the familiar sound, tipping the glass, she gave a weak smile

"I'm pretty sure I'm going insane."

June 29, 2019 13:14
Ronan Boru

*Ronan  stands   behind  the   bar  and  looks a round  the  club. *

June 29, 2019 15:37
Rafe Whitmoore #Rafe sighed a bit as he got word about his brother along with his whereabouts. It was something he had to go do but he hated it with a passion for having to leave his wife and kids. Knowing Marah was at the club he arrived with a smile upon his face even though he was dreading it from the inside. He saw his father in law standing behind the bar as he walked up to him a chuckle escaped his lips as he leaned up against it looking at him.# "Hey dad you look like you are completely bored out your mind right now. How is it going?" June 29, 2019 16:38
Ronan Boru

"It   quiet  and   for  now  that is  a good  thing. Means  I  dont  have  to   punch  anyone in  the mouth  or  the  throat  for  being  asses.  So  whats  up  with  you?"

June 29, 2019 16:50
Rafe Whitmoore "Well that is a good thing hopefully it stays like that." #He sighed at the question with a heavy heart.# "I need to find Marah and talk to her about something important but dreading it. There are to many ears right now. I am just glad this place is going great for her." June 29, 2019 17:02
Ronan Boru

"For now  the  competition  hasnt  been  noticed with all the other  places  popping up.  Which is  why  I  am glad  both  Ciaran and I  keep  the  2  locations to  The  Shamrock to  people  we  know and  allow  in. Less drama  from  certain less  then  desierables so  to  say.I  am  sure  you  can  guess a few  of  them .We  wont  call  them  out here."

June 29, 2019 17:07
Marah Whitmoore +Marah downed her drink. She could always feel when Rafe is near. Turning around she saw Rafe at the bar and her father as well. +

"Kitty I will be right back going to get a refill."

+Going to the bar she walked up to Rafe and kissed his cheek.+

"Hey dad and helloooo doctor Rafe. Whats up?"
June 29, 2019 19:09
Rafe Whitmoore #Rafe was about to answer is father in law but his mouth dropped to the floor once he saw his beautiful wife walk up to them. He kissed her cheek back realizing she was drinking. It didn't bother him but gave her a soft smile.# "I apologize to your father for this. Well hellooo nurse Marah." #He chuckled some.# "Nothing saw your father thought I would chat with him for a bit but I came to look for you. You have a few minutes love so we can go talk." #He ran his thumb over her right cheek softly.# June 29, 2019 19:38
Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran  walks  in  and    goes  behind  the   bar  .  He  looks  at    Marah and  rafe.~

"Eww  really? Get  a damn  room  you  two. "

~Grins~

"And  before  you  say a   word no  Ami and  I  never  were like  you  two.  Freaks!!!!"

June 29, 2019 21:07
LillyEmperium * Lilly had to chuckle as she walked up.*

Awww too cute
June 29, 2019 21:15
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan looks  to  lilly a nd    jump s  the   bar *

"So  what my love   bbrings  you  here   tonight? Everything   alright at  home then?"

June 29, 2019 21:49
Rafe Whitmoore #Rafe looked at his brother in law then chuckled to his comment.# "Hey now if we did that we would never come out of the room. Hey mom how are you doing?" June 29, 2019 22:11
Ronan Boru

"WTF   Rafe ? I didnt  need  to  hear  that   part  never  mind Ciaran. Eww  no."

*  Ronan  looks   from  rafe  back  to lilly.He  shakes  his  head.*

June 29, 2019 22:20
Rafe Whitmoore #Rafe bit his lower lip then shrugged.# "Yeah I apologize nice going Ciaran." #He chuckled.# "So want to go get a table love so we can talk for a few minutes?" June 29, 2019 22:23
LillyEmperium *watching Ronan jump the bar, Lilly grinned and giggled as she slipped her arms around his neck and softly kissed him. Smiling she looked to him*

Everything's alright love... perfectly fine. Just thought I'd come see how Marah's stock held up after the other night. And ask if she'd seen Kat?

*Chuckling as she heard Rafe's comment to Ciaran*
I'm doing good dear, how are you this evening?
June 29, 2019 22:28
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan   smiles a nd  kisses  her  back.*

"Rafe isnt   careful  Ciaran  going to  enforce   the " Im  her  brother  and I  can  and   will  kick  your  ass"   rights  on  him. I  used it  alot  with   lads  when  they  wanted to  date  my sisters. I am  of  course  the oldest  so it  worked  well.  Scared off  more  then a  few of the   less  the   noble   ones  from  all  of  them Now  i  will just  ue  the   "Im  not  afraid  to  go  back  to   prison   "Threat  on  the  one s   now  with the  girls boyfriends. So yeah  Rafe   I  have  been  to  prison  not  afraid  to  go  back lad."

June 29, 2019 22:46
Marah Whitmoore +Marah rolled her eyes at her brother and spoke+

"Oh suuuure you didnt. I will have to talk to Ames about that."

+Hearing her husband she smaked his but and spoke+

" You got that right love... I mean Rafe shhh."

+Marah looked at her mom kissing her cheek+

" But of course alls well. Sorry about the other night. Knight bumping into me and then giving me money for the 3 pizzas I had then seeing both him and Daxas kinda blew my mind. Especially when he stood up for Danny. But thats all said and done. I just had a drink with Kitty and her ...uh...ummm.dont kniw what to call him just yet. But he looks like the Devil in disguised. So if you two will excuse us my husband... How i love that word needs to talk to me. Here love lets go to that end table."

+Marah goes to the table and sits down.+

"Babe i only had one drink with Kitty Kat. No need to worry about me going off on the deep end."
June 29, 2019 22:51
LillyEmperium *chuckling Lilly shook her head*
Bout as bad as me saying....I've killed before and have no issues doing so again....ahh but let's keep you home,no prisons....

*Shaking her head as she head what Marah said*
I'm sorry dear...he maybe my cousin...but I have no control over that bloodline.... honestly I don't wish to either...
June 29, 2019 23:03
Ronan Boru

"it  was only  7  years no  biggie. You  know the  story. I  think  Cassie and   Ciaran   know it a  well .Cassie   was able  to  tap  in  to the   whole   thing  years ago  but  ciaran has  just whatI  told him  about it. I  hold  no s ecrets  from  any one  if  asked  the right  questions  I  am  an  open  book."

June 29, 2019 23:07
LillyEmperium I know love, but I couldn't bare to lose you to a prison....I might just have to fix them gaurds... June 29, 2019 23:16
Rafe Whitmoore

#Rafe just chuckled at his father in law then yelled back.# "Yes sir there is no need for that plus I am better for your daughter anyways." #Smiling he grabbed her hand gently then headed over to the table she suggested.  Pulling out the chair for her first he then sat down in front of her taking a deep sigh as he took her hand into his.#  "Oh love I am fine with you drinking with Kat I trust you I hope you know that. But do you remember me telling you about my brother Alex , Sky's twin?"  #He looked at her and waited.#

June 29, 2019 23:18
Ronan Boru

"Yeah yeah   just  remember  that  a nd  the  fact  that  she  has  3  brothers  that   will  be  more then   willing  to  kick your  ass  if  need  be."

*Ronan  laughs*

June 29, 2019 23:28
Marah Whitmoore "Yes I do. You said that he was missing sane as Skykar was. What happened?"

+Marah looks at him concerned+
June 29, 2019 23:29
Ronan Boru

"Ok  Im  going to  head  back  home  . you   can  stick around  if  ya  want   my love. I  need  to  rest for  the   night."

*  He  looks  at  Rafe and  MArah.*

"You  two  behave."

* With that  said  ronan   vanish once  he is  out side  the door.*

June 29, 2019 23:34
Marah Whitmoore

+Marah looked at her father and laughed calling back to him +

"Never Pop-o I'm a Boru/Reilly."

June 29, 2019 23:37
WildKat

Kat arrived back at the Club once again, but this time, she had a truck with her.  Telling the driver to hang on, she ran inside.  Now not normally she was all dressed in black but today just seemed to be the day to do it.  Pulling the door open, her right came up to her glasses and pulled them down.  Hearing familiar voices, she smiled as a brow rose. It wasn't many times she'd seem them all together in one place but it was nice when she had.  Slowly making her way over, she backed off slightly when she saw Marah and Rafe together

-Aww, they're so cute-  she thought to herself.  Instantly an arm came up and waved frantically.   Now, for some reason Kat had remembered something about a job when her and Marah has spoken but a fellow creature of the night interupted their conversation and that's all she rememberd. 

Standing off to the side, not wanting to bother anyone, she grinned.

June 29, 2019 23:48
Rafe Whitmoore

#Rafe looked at her then took a sigh.#  "I got word that he is alive but he is in trouble.  I have to go get him but I promise you I will return to you and our children.  I am not leaving you guys for anything bad this is something I have to go do. Promise you on my life my love I won't be gone long just a few weeks tops.  Do you trust me I will return to you?" #He looked deep into her eyes not closing off anything to her not even his thoughts for her and the kids. They gave him life and always will he would never leave her again.#

June 29, 2019 23:49
LillyEmperium *smiling softly*
Alright love, rest...I'll be home after a bit..
*As she watched Ronan leave, Lilly grinned. She didn't even care if anyone noticed. Sighing softly she chuckled. Seeing Kat Lilly waved*
June 30, 2019 00:12
WildKat

Head canting to the side, studying Marah and Rafe, something didn't look right. However, she wasn't about to intrude.  A waving hand caught her attention as a she smiled widely.  Walking over to Lilly, Kat just figure she'd leave Marah a note.

"Heeey Lilly.  I see your hubby just left and your all smiles.  Which I don't wanna know why but I'm happy for you.  Anyway, before someone starts bombing you with questions, I feel rather quiltyin drinking a lot of Marah's stock.  So, I have a delivery truck in the parking lot.  He's been given specific intrstuctions and if he doesn't comply, he knows he'll be seeng me.  But the truck is loaded.     Sooo, how are you doing?"

June 30, 2019 00:19
LillyEmperium *laughing Lilly smiled*
That obvious am I. Questions don't bother me.. I'm good. How are you dear? Um have it unloaded in the back I suppose or make him wait with the truck...
June 30, 2019 00:43
WildKat

"I'm good. Busy and tyring to stay hidden but it's not workin out  in my favor. Sooo annoying."

June 30, 2019 00:49
LillyEmperium Why in Hades would you be trying to hide? June 30, 2019 00:53
WildKat

"Cause I can but I"m failing.  That I can promise and I'm still trying to process information."

June 30, 2019 01:03
LillyEmperium Does this have to do with the fella that had you freaking out? Or something else? June 30, 2019 01:08
WildKat

"That obvious, huh?   For the record, I'm still freaking out."

June 30, 2019 01:21
LillyEmperium Well.....why don't you tell me about him...or whatever is got you this...tense. we shall see about rendering it less....um stressfull June 30, 2019 01:23
WildKat

She wasn't sure how to explain it except to blurt it out.

"He's the Devil.  As in Luicifer. I literally just saw..his...face?  But when you see him, he's tall, not so dark, or maybe he is, depending how you see it, and handsome. Literally THAT dude. So yeah...that's the only way to describe him. Oh, he's tall. If I were to guess, 6 feet. and I'm short.  Like, a whole lot shorter.  And I do not know why or what I've done to grab his attention, but I did it."

June 30, 2019 01:27
LillyEmperium *wrinkling her nose for a moment. Lilly stood for a moment*

Yep... absenthe...

*Slipping behind the counter, Lilly grabbed a tumbler, dropped couple sugar cubes in and poured the liquid as she thought about what Kat had said. Taking a drink Lilly nodded.*

It's possible...or he's a hell spawn playing as such...how do you feel about him
June 30, 2019 01:37
WildKat

Her brows raised as she watched her.

"Now you know how I feel.  The fallen Angel.  Of all things evil, I attract him.  HIM. Like, why?  Granted, I have fought a few demons but never once cause attention to myself and it freaks me out.  Having his offspring? Like who just says 'okay' and is good?   I'm freaked out."

Sitting down, placing her arms on the bar, her head shook. 

"I don't know how I feel. I mean, I do but I don't."

June 30, 2019 01:42
LillyEmperium Fallen angel...

Would ya like me to talk to him? Kat, we all attract something or someone we don't expect..in order to say who says ok I'm good with being with him...I can't say it's ok or not.....you have to understand may past... I was ok with a lot all in search for one thing..

June 30, 2019 01:51
WildKat

"Yep, that fallen angel.  The one that can fly, drive, eat whatever, tautns me, pushes me to not throat punch him. How is he my match?  I've been trying to rap my head around this and I can't. I'm think I'm losing it Lilly."

June 30, 2019 01:55
LillyEmperium How did you feel about him before finding that out? June 30, 2019 02:00
WildKat

"Annoyed.  Everywhere I turned, he was there.  I shut the door and he would leave, only to return. So yeah..annoyed."

June 30, 2019 02:02
LillyEmperium Anything else?

*Taking a drink, Lilly returned to her seat*

I only ask, cause if you had feelings before...then the rest shouldn't matter
June 30, 2019 02:18
WildKat

"No, I mean, he seemed nice. I mean he is  A bit full of himself but yeah, he's nice but I found him to be annoying. Why would I feel like that?"

June 30, 2019 02:24
LillyEmperium Well if he is who he claims, then being full of himself isn't surprising..nice and charming goes with as well....they all try to be...

Butterflies?
June 30, 2019 02:29
WildKat

"Yeah, he is. Trust me.  I mean, as soon as he opens up his mouth, you're really not sure what's going to leave his tongue."

The next question caught her off guard but it was one to think about. Slowly nodding.

"Yeah...I guess that's what it is."

June 30, 2019 02:36
LillyEmperium Ah.....I know the type well..

*Chuckles*

Darlin that's love
June 30, 2019 02:41
Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran  walks  over  and looks at  Kat catching  some of  the  conversation.~

"Ok  wait who in love  with  who  now and  wants to  throat punch them? Some one  bothering  you  Kat? I  can  direct  them  to  the  nearest   door and   save   you  the  throat  punch  if  you   want ? All  you  gotta  do is  ask and  say the  words."

June 30, 2019 11:39
Marah Whitmoore +Marah looks at Rafe taking his hand in hers. Looking gently into his eyes she spoke+

" Rafe ...love... you have to go hes your brother. Have you told Skylar? I know her and Draven went on a second honeymoon but darling she needs to know if her Twin is alive. I mean if Dad or Cici found out if David was alive I would want to know. Love she needs to know."
June 30, 2019 12:20
WildKat

Seeing Ciaran walk over, she smiled.

"Haha, no, I....well, apparantely it's me but I don't feel that all warm fuzzy feeling and trust me, I can throat punch this individual but he's not here, so all the fun is gone. "

Neon green hues pulled away from Ciaran and back to Lilly

"Love?  No..that's not what love is supposed to feel like.  It's supposed to feel..."   Not sure what to say, she stopped and thought.  This didn't make sense.

"To feel like you don't wanna strangle them...wait, is this how you feel about Ronan?  If so, that can't be a good thing."   Chuckling, her head shook.  "I have no idea what it is but....uugh, it still freaks me out. Haha, I'm still a walkin freak. Yay."

June 30, 2019 13:26
Ciaran_M_Boru

"If  the   person  doesnt  make  you  mental sometimes  then   they  really  arent  worth it  . Trust  me  there are times   that   Amethyst  makes  me   mental but  its  part of  love. Does  this  lad  make  you  want to  puke  too? Love like  most   emotions  isnt  the  same  for  everyone. Not  everyone   feels it  the  same  as  another.  There  are  t imes   growing  up  I  wante  to  throat  punch  my  dad. He  can  make  you feel  mental sometimes. I  wouldnt  be  shocked  if  Lilly did  at  times."

~  He  looks  from  Kat to  Lilly and  smiles.~

June 30, 2019 13:43
WildKat

Listening to Ciaran speak, thinking about his questions, her head shook.

"No, I don't wanna puke on him. Not yet but strangle him, yeah.   He's just got this way about him that gets under my skin.  Not like a rash cause those do go away but.  Okay, for example. He'll show up at my door and I was rude, I know, I know..shocking, but I slammed and locked the door and went back to watching tv, thought I as in the clear and guess what?  He's back at my damn door.  With bodies.  They were still alive and I did let them go but dude, this dude...holy crap!  If I ever annoyed anyone before, we'll just say Karma bit me in the ass.  He pushes all of my buttons and of course I push back but he's just got this way about him that makes me wanna strangle him. Possibly scream, I'm close.And if he wasn't easy on the eyes, it be easy to ignore him all together but that's not the case."

June 30, 2019 13:50
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan  links  to  Lilly  alone  .His  voice  in  her  head singing. He  knows  it  will  make  her   mental  but  that  was  part of  the   fun.*

No one knows 'bout the things that I've been through with you

There were times I'd drive you nearly mental

But when you're mad, you're still beautiful

And I know that I'm punching way above

So lucky that we fell in love

Sometimes I wonder am I enough?

'Cause you could have someone without a belly or a temper

Perfect teeth, hair growing where it's meant to

You know my lips are all I can hold against you

This is all that I'll ever need, you and I

Hello, my love

I've been searching for someone like you

For most my life

Happiness ain't a thing I'm used to

You could have fallen hard for anyone

Plenty of fish in the sea, hey now

For all of time, now I know

It's just my angel and me

No one knows 'bout all the good things you do

When people take advantage of you

Your heart is pure and so beautiful

And I know that it's just the way you are

Father's eyes, but mother's daughter

And you tell me that you don't give enough

And now I found someone with all the boxes that I want ticked

'Cause your love is all I ever wanted

Set my heart on fire, I needed something

This is all I wanted to be, you and I

Hello, my love

For most my life

You could have fallen hard for anyone

It's just my angel and me

'Cause you could have someone without a belly or a temper

Perfect teeth, hair growing where it's meant to

You know my lips are all I can hold against you

This is all that I'll ever need, you and I, you and I

Hello, my love

For most my life

You could have fallen hard for anyone (Anyone)

It's just my angel and me."

June 30, 2019 14:02
Ciaran_M_Boru

"yeah  lass  he   pushes  your  bottons becasue  you   push  back.  He   likes  you.  Do  you  remember   when  you  were younger  and  on  the  playground a   boy  would  taunt you by    pushing you  down,  Taking  your  toy,  or  pulling   your  hair? This  is  the  same  thing.  he likes  you  and  doesnt    know  how  to  express  that  yet becasue  he  isnt  sure  you  feel  the  same  so  he  doing the   same  kind of  thing  a  little  boy  would  .He  taunting  you  to   see  your reaction and   see  if  you  like   him  back.  So  if  you  do   just tell  him  you  do a nd   he  might  or  might  not  stop  being  annoying.  there  are times  where I  pretty  much  will   provoke  Amethyst  more  if I  know  it  annoys  her  enough  just  because its fun  for  me  to  get  aa reaction  from  her  but   she  does  it too."

~He looks  from  Kat to  Lilly and  smiles a  bit. ~

June 30, 2019 14:17
WildKat

"Hmm, I don't remember anything when I was young.  I've tried but there is just something wrong.  Anyways, it's hard to explain. I do know what you mean. So..he's just looking for a reaction?  That doesn't make sense. It does but it doesn't. Guys just gotta be straight up about this..stuff.  I feel crazy.  Then again, I must sound crazy. Explains a lot."

Eyes darting from Ciaran and Lilly, she finally sat back and looked at the ceiling. 

June 30, 2019 14:28
Ciaran_M_Boru

"This  is  life.  It  wasnt  made  to  not  make  you  have   y our  mental crazy  moments lass. We  all  have  them  at  random  times myself  included as  of  late . I  know  the   feeling of  wanting  to   straggle  some one  because  they  make  you  mental. This time  I  dont  mean  Amethyst  either.  My  mother  Angelica has a  nack  for  doing  what this  lad  does  to  you  with  me.  She  knows   the  bottons  to  push and  how  to  get  a reaction to  that  push.  She  has a  habit of  coming  back  vanishing  then  coming  back a gain  knowing   the  reaction  it  causes with  multiple  people. Most   in  the  family  just  stopped  giving  er a  reaction  and  she  left  them  for the  ot art  alone  as  far  as  they  have told  me  and  I  can  see. She  been   off  doing  god  knows  what  and  im  not going to  run  after  her  .She  wants  to  talk  to  me  she  can  come  find  me now.  Trust  me   you dont  sound  crazy  at all.  At least  n ot to  me.  So  who  is  this  lad?"

June 30, 2019 14:42
WildKat

"Well, his name is Hadyen but he's the devil.  As in Lucifer. Like, literally.  The fallen one, angel, now turned evil or in my case, to drive me nuts. But he's so damn fine!  And I hate it!  Like, I seriously wanna pull my hair out and yet not. I was just tellin Lilly that I don't know what I've done to attract him but I've done something.  I can bet you anything it isn't good."

Kat finally sat up straight and looked at him. 

"I'm not bat sht crazy, am I?"

June 30, 2019 14:46
Ciaran_M_Boru

"No  you  arent   bat   sh!t  crazy  I  assure  you. As  for  this  "Lucifer" Hayden we  will  see  what he  is  about   next time  he  is  here  point  him  out .  I  will  be  extra   attentive  to  him  around  you is all. He  gets out of  hand  he   goes   out  the  door with   force. "

June 30, 2019 15:00
WildKat

"Well things don't need to go that far.  That would be a bit unnecessary. I just wanna understand why he's making me crazy. I mean, I get it but I don't.  Maybe I can kill him in his sleep...then again, if he's already dead, it wouldn't help but I can try, right?"

June 30, 2019 15:23
LillyEmperium *As Lilly was listening to Kat and Ciaran, she heard Ronan singing. Smiling softly, yes it drive her nuts. Both good and bad, but it was just part of how things were. She loved him. Giggling to herself she linked to Ronan*
I am far from an angel, but always thankful you see me that way. I love you more than I can express.. even if you drive me nuts

*Looking to Kat Lilly chuckled*
To answer your question about if that's how I feel about Ro...wanting to strangle him... Oh you have no clue dear...ever since I met him, years ago...he's always to some extent drove me nuts...insane at different points. Yet I've never loved anyone the way I do him, nor could I. Crazy oh I know...but it's true.
June 30, 2019 15:26
WildKat

"Hmm...so this whole slapping them silly is normal.  And to think I've had it all wrong the entire time. But I still want to throat punch him.  Maybe it's because I can't that I makes me want to even more."

A hand came up to her chin, fingers drumming along her chin as she thought about this. 

"Wonder what would happen if I did."

June 30, 2019 16:06
Rafe Whitmoore

#Rafe sighed a bit knowing she was right but he did not want to say anything just yet cause of a simple fact what if it was a scam in some way.#  "I know but I do not want to get her hopes up never mind mine and Quinn's.  We do not know if this lead is a good one or not that is why I am going to go find out first before I say anything to Sky about it.  I know you are enjoying yourself plus working but I was thinking that maybe you would want to go home for the night so I can tell the kids.  I promised you guys I would never keep things from you so I would like to keep my promise especially to the boys."

June 30, 2019 16:33
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan  laughs  and  links  to  Lilly*

"I  heard  that  and  if I  didnt   make  you  mental  you   be  misarable too. Its  a  good  thing.  And  I  see  more  then  you  do  of  you.If  you  could see what I  see   through  my   eyes  yo   would  understand."

June 30, 2019 16:37
Ciaran_M_Boru

'Who  knows unless  it  comes  to  it. Da  messing  with  you  again  isnt  he  Lilly? He  never  did  that  with  Angelica  that I  can  recall . See  Kat  its  part of  the  "game"  the makin  one   mental. Think of it like  a  game  of  Chess  and    see  how  that  goes. It  make   for  more  fun  actually. Love is  just like a  Chess game in  reality."

June 30, 2019 16:45
LillyEmperium *smiling Lilly linked to Ronan*
I'm glad one of us can see that.. I still think your crazy...I'll probably never understand what you see love, but I am thankful you see me that way. For you, I'd do anything.

*chuckling Lilly nodded and looked to Kat*

Perfectly normal I believe dear. I have never nor would I ever actually hurt Ro. It'd kill me if anything happened to him. But it's not to say I haven't wanted to smack him. You should have seen it when I first met him...

*Nodding to Ciaran, Lilly chuckled*
Yes dear...you know, I never really did with Dragon either, well not the same way. It was usually to give like a heads up that something was bout to happen....with your father...it's different.
June 30, 2019 16:49
WildKat

"Yeah but see, I could hurt him.  Not hurt him to cause emotional pain but pain just to see what'd he do.  You guys are awesome!  I totally know what I'm gonna do."

June 30, 2019 16:57
Marah Whitmoore "But if its is a good lead you will tell her right? And yes it's best not to get her hopes up just yet. "

+Marah looks around and sees her father, Lilly, Cici and Kat waving to them she knew the club would be ok till closing. Looking back at Rafe she held out her hand and nodded as she spoke+

" Yeah I can leave I want to spend as much time as I can with you before you leave."
June 30, 2019 17:06
LillyEmperium *looking to Kat*

Let me ask this....think for a moment and forget about who he told you he was...let yourself feel for a moment...how would you feel if something happened to him?
June 30, 2019 17:15
Rafe Whitmoore

"Well let's go say goodbye to our family and friends before we do love."  #He takes her hand then gets up  to walk over to where his mother and brother in law along with Kat was.  He gave Lilly a kiss on her cheek then a hug then Kat along with holding out his hand to his brother in law.#  "We are going to go home for the night to spend sometime with the kids.  I need to go out of town for a few weeks on family buisness but I will be back. I know Marah will be in good hands with all of you." 

June 30, 2019 17:17
WildKat

Kat looked a Rafe and Marah and got up and hugged them before they left.

"Wedding Date!  Wedding. Date."   A brow rose when she looked at the both of them.  " You two drive me crazy. Wedding. Date. You got all night to do other things, which I need to go and scour my brain now, but at least give me something else to do besides go drive someone else nuts."   She was trying to ignore the question but couldn't.  Sitting back down, her attention was back with Lilly.   "I don't know. I never thought about that part. I guess now I would kinda miss his ass. I've been busy with other things that I never thought about that.  There is just something I can't shake.  Ooh, and I wanna kick his ass."

June 30, 2019 17:25
Amethyst Walking in the club Ami saw her husband and walked over to him. Hearing the middle of his conversation with Kat she waits till hes finished speaking. When he finished she taped his shoulder leaning her head on his she commented on his remarks.

" Do I make you mental at times lad do I? Is that like how you get on my last nerve at times? Humm love?"

Slipping in front of him she smiled and kissed him then waited for his come back.
June 30, 2019 17:26
LillyEmperium *Hugging both Rafe and Marah, Lilly looked to Rafe*

Do what you must, but do return as soon as you can. *Giving a light chuckle* Don't make me come looking for you... Mar and the kids will be in good hands until you get back dear. Go spend some time together before you have to go.

*Looking to Kat*
Take some time and think about it. You'd do more than miss him...

*Seeing Ami, Lilly chuckled*
Hey Skittle momma...how's everything
June 30, 2019 17:28
Marah Whitmoore +Marah hugged her mother then hugged Kat. She laughed at Kats remarks.+

"We will come up with a date i promise but it will have to wait when he comes back. Hes got...family business that has to be taken care of right now. And Kat think about the job I offered you. I have many openings you take your pick."
June 30, 2019 17:33
Rafe Whitmoore

#Rafe laughed when Kat mentioned about the wedding date.#  "We will talk about that when I return I swear we do know it is in October.  I promise I will make sure I return Marah, the kids they are my world.  But we must go I don't have a lot of time need to catch a plane in a few hours.  So everyone stay safe."  #He gave a soft smile and waited for Marah to say her nights.#

June 30, 2019 17:37
Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran   takes   rafe  hand and  shaes it.  He  looks at  marah.~

"da  left  lass. Unless  he  has an  invisablity cloak like in  Hary potter."

~He  looks a t  Ami.~

"Case  in point  Kat   when  you  think they  are  still  in  NOLA  and  they   randonly  appear in front  of you."

June 30, 2019 17:41
LillyEmperium *looking to Ciaran, Lilly placed her hand over her face for a moment*
Don't go giving your father any ideas now dear...
June 30, 2019 17:49
Marah Whitmoore "Bye guys I'll see you all tomorrow. Cici be nice to your wife. Ami kick his arse I think he needs it."

+Mararh laughs taking her husbands hand and leaves+
June 30, 2019 17:51
Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran  hands  Ami  skittle  flavored  vodka and    laughs~

"It is a ll  about  knowing  the   stop  botton.  Oh  and   I  dont  thinkk Mr  Morningstar  is  going to  like  that   this hayden   person  is  running  around   talking   and  saying he  is  him .  You  see I  know  for a fact   this  hayden  is  not  who  he  says.  There is  a  Lucifer Morningstar  in  the  realm  running  around."

June 30, 2019 18:03
WildKat

"<iyNo, I don't think he's saying anything about that.  His name is Hadyen.  He just..well, looks like the devil. If the devil has a face, it would be that one. However, I'm going to focus on having fun.</i>"

June 30, 2019 18:34
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Ah  good . Hate to  see  the  real  thing  meet  the  fake if  he  was.  all  good  then."

~Ciaran  looks  from  kat  to   Ami  and  grins.~

June 30, 2019 18:42
LillyEmperium *taking a drink, Lilly looked to Kat*

Dear I'll say this...if there's a chance that you have those feelings. Embrace it and tell him. Don't wait. Don't push him away. Not everyone is lucky enough to have the one they love come back around so they can tell them.
June 30, 2019 19:01
WildKat

"You're right.  I should.  After I smack him cause the way my luck is, I won't have anyone again.  Enjoy it while it's here, right?"

June 30, 2019 19:44
LillyEmperium *Lilly couldn't help but laugh. Nodding she spoke*

If it's ment to be, he'll take it and go forward with you. Just don't wait to realize how you feel. Personal experience...I waited, but I was lucky. I got to tell Ronan how I felt. Even when I did, I never expected what would come later. I never wanted to lose my friend for a relationship. Take the chance Kat, it's worth risking everything for.
June 30, 2019 20:04
WildKat

Nodding, getting up of the chair, she smiled and hugged Lilly.

"Thank You.  Still freaked out but not as bad.  But now I do have to go and go in stealth mode...or at least try to.  At least I'm dressed for the occasion. But Thank You. Kinda weird and new....or new and weird."

Giving a wave, Kat soon took off and then remembered the drivier.  Quickly running out the door, throwing on her shades once again, she gave he driver instructions.  Once things were good, she was gone.

June 30, 2019 20:10
LillyEmperium *chuckling, Lilly hugged her back*

Good luck
June 30, 2019 20:28
Ophir Jadu

-Ophir walks in  as  Kat is  walking  out.  He looks over and  looks  at   Lilly  -

"Ah  Lady Boru.  How are you   doing?"

July 01, 2019 14:45
LillyEmperium *Seeing Ophir, Lilly giggled and smiled*

Please Ophir, just call me Lilly. I'm good, better once Kat has herself figured out. Though that don't directly affect me..how are you doing? Everything's well at home I trust
July 01, 2019 15:38
Ophir Jadu

"Lilly  it is  then. Everything  is  fine   at home . How  are  things  here ?Who  is  Kat  and  what is  wrong  with  her that  needs s orting out then? They   little ones a re   good  and     that is  all  that   matters. i   am  thinking of  having   Cassandra  take  them  to  visit  her  father  for  a bit  in  Scotland. I  k now its  been  along time  since  she  saw  him. Ronan  can  handle  the  coven  as he  normally  does  when  she  isnt around .  So  she has  n o  reason  to   not go and  relax."

July 01, 2019 16:36
LillyEmperium That's good, she should go visit. Kat was the young lady that just left. Personal issues that will sort out soon enough. She just needs to follow her heart. July 01, 2019 19:16
Amethyst Ami looked at her husband shaking her head saying" uh huh. Love you too there C"

She heard Lilly and smiled "Hi Lil. So what have I missed anything interesting? "

She waited for someone to reply and fill her in.
July 01, 2019 22:32
LillyEmperium Hmmm where to start where to start...things have been interesting while you were gone dear July 01, 2019 22:35
Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran   lookd  at   everyone.~

"I'm  actually  a  bit  worried  about  Kat  yeah. Something  wasnt   right  with  her when  she  was  here  and  not  right now either. She  said  something  about he  was never  hers  but  some one  else's Trying to  get more  information on  that  now."

July 02, 2019 14:32
LillyEmperium That's cause someone lied to her....cause drama and issues July 02, 2019 15:45
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Of  course   they  do. Apparently  there are others  sticking  their noses in  it that  shouldnt  be."

July 02, 2019 18:00
LillyEmperium Seems that way.... hopefully, it works out

*Finishing her drink*

I just never understood why folks have to be like that
July 02, 2019 18:04
Hayden Kross

"Hayden walks in and sits in a booth waiting for a friend*

*Stands up brushing the semi dry dirt off his clothing and Grin's*

"Grabing his full bottle of C Rock chugging it down fast and hard"

"Guzzling another down faster and harder and begain's to laugh*

"Screaming The  Devil Is Alive Once Again* HA HA HA*

"Sitting back down pouring another glass full of his favorite drink "Cheer's everyone*

July 02, 2019 18:32
Ciaran_M_Boru

~ Ciaran  looks  over  then looks  to  Lilly and  his sister. He  remains  quiet.He  rubs his  eyes and   shakes his  head.~

July 02, 2019 18:59
LillyEmperium *Lilly shook her head*
Ain't enough absenthe in the realm...

*Looking to Ciaran, Lilly continued*
Somedays I wish they'd just understand when they make a scene...the tab is on them
July 02, 2019 19:03
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Lilly  lass  there isnt  enough of  anything in  the  world  to  take  care of  the  crap  some   of  us  have   been through and  then  some  to   kill  the  pain.I  know  I  have  tried just  about  everything t o  do  that in  the  past."

July 02, 2019 19:04
WildKat

Thinking about the past few days, once again remembering Marah's question, she hadn't gone into detail.  Walking back to the night club, she smiled and hope she was here.  Finally walking in, she saw Lilly and Ciaran and something else caught her eyes. Rolling her eyes, she couldn't help but make a remark.

"What a joke!  Anways, hey guys, anyone seen Marah?   And it looks like we need more body guards since this is HER night club. Others should choose wisely on where they spend their time.  Has she been back?"

Her eyes slightly widened before going back to normal. Brows raised as she sat down in one of the chairs.

July 02, 2019 19:07
Ciaran_M_Boru

"I  havent  seen  her in  a  while  she  could  be  some  where  arond her then  again she could of  went out  the  back. Why  whats  up? anything  fun?"

July 02, 2019 19:11
WildKat

"Fun? If I could toss somone out, that'd be great, however, I have to choose wisely. Not gonna make that mistake again. Anyways, she said something about a job the other night and maybe a few nights passed that but she didn't say what. Ooh, did the delivery go as planned?"

July 02, 2019 19:13
Hayden Kross

"Looking around at the hoe that just walked in clinching his fist*

"Hayden laughs to himself*

"What a loser this girl is as he open's his fist and pours another glass*

"Hayden thinks of the song in his head Super Tramp and Laugh's*

July 02, 2019 19:15
Ronan Boru

*  Walking back in  to  the  club  Ronan  looks around  spoting  Lilly ,  Ciaran  and   Kat .  Hewalks  over.*

"How  is  every one doing? Good  to  see  you  Kat  out and  about. "

*  Kisses  Lilly and sits  in  a   empty  chair.*
July 02, 2019 19:15
Hayden Kross

*Reaching in his pocket Hayden phone rings* "Ok  I'm right here seeya in a few sweet heart* "As Hayden put's his cell back into his pocket and awaits for his date*

July 02, 2019 19:18
LillyEmperium *smiling softly, Lilly kissed Ronan back.*

Good to see you love.

*Looking to Kat she shook her head*

Last I seen Marah was with Rafe
July 02, 2019 19:19
WildKat

Hearing what was supposed to be degrading words, she grinned.

"I guess the loser thinks he's welcomed. Might need a reminder on who's night club this actually is."

Turning around, she saw Ronan and grinned.  

"Thank You. It's nice to be out. Actually feeling like myself again.  Like a breath of fresh air."

July 02, 2019 19:20
Angelica Star_

(Walking by the crowd heading to Her sexy man's table. Angel find's Hayden Kross sitting in a lounge by himself and Smiles*)

*Oh there you are my love as Angel spott's her son and her ex and ofcourse lilly talking to a group of people she had No intent on meeting before giggling to hayden so babe whats on the menu"?

July 02, 2019 19:26
Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran  looks a t lilly and  his  father.~

"I  need  to  go  .I  will talk  to  you  all  later  when   we  are  able to  in  Private.  Kat  What  ever  Marah offers  take.  We will  talk  later. Be  safe and  be  good."

~  With  that said  Ciaran    hugs Lilly  and     Heads  for  the  door. Keeping  his  emotions in  check  and   his  mind  closed off  to everyone  in  the   club.~

July 02, 2019 19:31
Angelica Star_

"I can think of a few thing's Id like eating but that will come later tonight baby* Angel rubs her hand on Hayden's leg making him get goosbumps*)

(Are you ok sweety looks like youve seen a ghost Angelica laughs)

Ah Hayden let's get the food to go and head back to my place for some real action You know the Kind you didn't get before*

(Angelica puts on her sexy leather jacket with her tight mini skirt grab's haydens hands and draggs him outside beside her*)

July 02, 2019 19:32
LillyEmperium *seeing who walked in, Lilly hugged Ciaran back. She understood and whispered*

We can talk later.

*Looking to Kat*
Yes she did mention needing help. What would you like to do dear

*Catching part of the scene made, Lilly growled under her breath.*
not enough absenthe in the realm....that was all on purpose
July 02, 2019 19:35
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan ignores  the  fact  that  Angelica  is   there  and focus  on  the  people he   wants  to see. He  talk  to  Marah  later  and  in  private about  better  security.*

July 02, 2019 19:35
Ciaran_M_Boru

~ Ciaran  gets  out side and   vanishes in  Green   orbs not  looking at  anything saying  anything he  had  things  to  do  and   check on   that  were far  more  important  then   what was  going on  here.~

July 02, 2019 19:38
WildKat

"Not sure. She mentioned a job but didn't go into detail. She just asked if I wanted it."

Seeing Ciaran leave, Kat shook her head. 

"I hope he'll be okay. He shouldn't have to put up with her. Not at all."

July 02, 2019 19:42
Ronan Boru

* ronan   wishpers  and  links  to   Lilly  only so  she  can  hear .*

"Ignore  them my love. Let it  go.Of  course it   was .It  was  done   for  the  benefit of  Kat and  I. Nothing  more."

*  He  looks  to  Kat*

"what  did  my  daughter  say  she  needed  help  for? I  am  sure if  she offered it  to  you there is a  very  good  reason  for  it.Ciaran  wil  be fine . He  knows  what is  what."

July 02, 2019 19:44
Marah Whitmoore +It was the longest night and day of her life since Rafe left last night. Walking into the bar she shes her brother leave then saw her mom,dad,and Kat. Going over to them she gives them a hug.+

"Anyone got a cure for missing her husband who only been gone less then 24 hrs. I know its silly but I miss him so much.Kat any thoughts on the job I offered you? Bar maid..help my dad and brother with the bar assistant manager? Take your pick."
July 02, 2019 19:46
WildKat

"That's just it, she didn't say. I remember her asking but that was all."

July 02, 2019 19:47
LillyEmperium *looking to Ronan for a moment, she nodded as she linked back to him*
That maybe, but it's Ciaran I'm worried about.

*Hugging Marah, Lilly chuckled*

Hmmmm....movies... chocolate...icecream...and blankets...that's what I do
July 02, 2019 19:52
Hayden Kross

*Hayden Jumps up onto the table and high fives the sky*

*Someones gonna be tied up tonight Evil Laugh and Grin*

*Jumping Off the table Hayden Runs after His Sexy Minion as he unbutton's his shirt*

*Running fast after Angelica Hayden Stop's and looks at Ciaran*

"Your Momma is One Hot Oatmeal Cookie that I'm going to be eating All Night Long* *Wooo Hooo* Flies Out the door as fast as he can and he is gone*

July 02, 2019 19:52
WildKat

Just as she finished, a familiar voice was heard.  Turning to Marah, she grin but it faded when she spoke of Rafe being gone.

"Sorry. I don't think we have a cure but...wait..yes I do.  How about planning for a Wedding. Rememebr?  Annd you can think about the date. All you gotta do is mention it to Rafe. I'm sure he'll agree. As far as the position, all you said was job. So, I came inquiring. I think I did the other night but I can't remember."

July 02, 2019 19:55
Ronan Boru

"Ass is  talking to  air  Ciaran left. Marah  we  really  need t o talk  abot  getting  better  security  here . Dont  worry  too  much  about  Ciaran  my  love  he  knows  what  he  is  doing and   he  will if needed  retreat   from  people  and   that  will  be  though  the   fault of  them  not  any here."

*  He  looks at  every one  and  shakes  his  head as   Kross  leaves.*

"You  good  Kat. That  was  defintly  done  for   our  benefit  that little  act  there. Best t o  just  ignore it a nd   act as  if it  never happened. No  need  to  feed  the over inflated  egos more."

July 02, 2019 19:58
WildKat

"Acutally I am.  I believe the sixteen year olds left.  Tightening up security is something that has to be done. I know it was for our doing, which brings out how immature they really are. I got to talk to Li today and it felt good. I think we're moving on and be in a place that we're supposed to be in.  I can't Thank You enough Lilly. "

July 02, 2019 20:02
Ronan Boru

"ah  good . I think that  was  a  good  choice  then  Kat. Like  I said  ignore  the  egos and  the  immaturit and   the  will  either  go  away  or  they will  annoy the  wrong  people  or  person  and  go for a  nap. Its all  good.  Moved on  to  better and   bigger things. "

July 02, 2019 20:08
LillyEmperium *nodding, Lilly knew Ronan was right. Didn't mean she has to like it or would change that she was concerned about Ciaran. Looking to Kat Lilly nodded*

You're both welcome...next time ask before leaping. Or I may have to knock both of you out
July 02, 2019 20:13
WildKat

"Noted.  However, if we can move on from this nightmare, we're doing better than good.  I just believed bullsht lies. Lesson learned."

July 02, 2019 20:21
Marah Whitmoore " Talking is good I always hear. At least that is what my parents say. Right mom and dad? Yeah I want to thank you dad for Phillip. I had one guy who wanted the bouncer job but he never came back. So Kat if you know anyone I would love you to send them this way. So first the job then we talk wedding. So what will it be Kitty Kat Bar maid..help my dad and brother with the bar assistant manager? Pic one." July 02, 2019 20:23
LillyEmperium Good....move forward. Grow together, grow stronger from all of it...and if little brother gives an issue, come to me..

*Slipping her hand over Ronan's hand, she smiled softly as her fingers slipped over his. Looking to Marah she chuckled*

Yes communication is key... even when ya don't necessarily want to it's still a must
July 02, 2019 20:26
WildKat

"Maybe assistant manager?  I do good a pouring myself a cup of coffee, let alone several. But, we really need to talk about your Wedding.  Just think, it's a  looong shot, but maybe you'll be helping me plan mine. Don't get excited."

July 02, 2019 20:27
Ronan Boru

"Good   for  you.  Li  is a  good  guy deep  down. He  had  issues  like  all of  us  but   honestly  its  the   guys that come off  like  what  we jut saw  that you  need  to  run  screaming  fast away. Some one  is  always  going to  lie  to  you   about  something  some time  its  finding the lies   that  is  the  trick. Glad  philip  can  help."

July 02, 2019 20:28
WildKat

"Exactly!  See, someone can only string someone around for so long, before the walls come crumbling down. I like to call that wall, Karma.  I just hope I can make him happy. That'll always be my biggest worry."

July 02, 2019 20:30
LillyEmperium Kat...ya know all that energy you expelled yelling at him that one night....put it in the bedroom.... July 02, 2019 20:35
WildKat

Kat went speechless

July 02, 2019 20:44
Ronan Boru

* Ronan  laughs  and    Shakes  his  head.*

"She  gives  away  all  our  secrets."

July 02, 2019 20:48
WildKat

"I see that. More like hear it. I think Li and I can figure that part out. It's been a long week."

July 02, 2019 20:52
LillyEmperium *giggling Lilly smiled*
Not all of them love...

*Looking to Kat*
I hope you two can....Also, love....love like there's no tomorrow. Love each other like it's the first day all over again... Yes there'll be days you may wanna kill him... but you can't imagine your life with anyone else
July 02, 2019 20:57
WildKat

"Ah but it's better than going day to day, actually wanting to. I never could live like that again."

July 02, 2019 21:01
Ronan Boru

Wait  what ? There  are  days  you   want to  kill me? I am  innocent  I  tell you.  I   dont  do  anything  . Just a  sweet  and  kind  Irish  lad."

*  He   looks a t  them a nd   tries to look  innocent   knowing   he is  going to  fail hard.*
July 02, 2019 21:01
WildKat

This time, Kat ended up the one laughing.

"Ronan innocent.  Those two words don't go together."

July 02, 2019 21:02
Ronan Boru

* Looks  hurt  at  Kat*

"Wow  Kat. thanks   for  the   back  up.  I  get it   girl  power."

July 02, 2019 21:04
LillyEmperium *busting out laughing, Lilly kissed her husband*

My love, you weren't an innocent Irish lad when I met you. Sweet and kind yes.... innocent is questionable....in all of your crazyness I love you
July 02, 2019 21:08
Ronan Boru

* Ronan  laughs* 

"I was   crazy  way  before  you  and   the  ex that  was here."

July 02, 2019 21:19
Marah Whitmoore "The job is yours Kitty. And yes your right mom. I thank the gods that i'm related to for bringing Rafe back to me.I love him more today then yesterday." July 02, 2019 21:26
LillyEmperium I have no doubt about that love. I do know you were crazy when I met you...crazy enough to make a p1ssed off Lilly stop in her tracks and listen when no one else could...

*Hearing Marah, Lilly chuckled*
Rafe's a good young man. I'm glad he returned to you.
July 02, 2019 21:27
WildKat

It took a minute or two to stop and breathe.  Shaking her head, eyeing them both.

"You two make me worry."

Thinking about it, she finally answered Marah.

"You know. I just might and you and Rafe are lucky. Granted it took few months to get the 'ick' out but you two are."

July 02, 2019 22:10
Ronan Boru

"Well  me   being  who I  am  crazy  pissed off vampire  isnt    a  big  deal  for  me in the end. No one  else  would of  attempted  it  I  know. I  did  what  no one  else  would or  could."

July 02, 2019 22:10
LillyEmperium *looking to Kat, Lilly chuckled*
Why's that Kat?

*Smiling Lilly chuckled as she looked to her husband*
Mmm you definitely did what no one else could dear. Even if others tried..drove few lil nuts cause of it..
July 02, 2019 22:37
Ronan Boru

Rafe is a  good  guy I  thinkk  we  will  keep  him. Li is too so  it cool.  Why   do  we  worry  you  Kat?"

July 02, 2019 22:41
WildKat

"Cause you two crazy. I never know what you're gonna say.  But it's a good kinda crazy.  I never said I wasn't crazy, so, on that note, I do have ot get going. I have a lot of work ahead of me."

Getting up, she smilled and snickered.

"You two love birds have a good night.

Giving a small wave, walking out of the Club, snickering and shakin her head, it didn't take long for her to disappear.

July 02, 2019 22:53
LillyEmperium *smiling Lilly chuckled*

Night Kat
July 02, 2019 23:09
Marah Whitmoore +While everyone laughed and joked Marah slipped away to the bar. Grabbing herself a bottle of JD she slipped away to a table by the stage. Sitting back she opened the bottle and started drinking.Tears filled her eyes that were consummed with hurt and anger.

How dare he come and mess with her head. All the pain and hurt she worked hard to get over is now flooding back to her like a broken leeve. Wiping the tears she thought of Rafe and how much she needed him he was her rock....her balance... her meaning for existing.

Why the hell was she letting that man get to her. He didnt give a flying fvck for her,the kids or what she went through. Yes its always him who was the bad one as he put it. Maybe this time he was right. Why come back now and not 3 years ago? That was the question that kept going over and over in her head. And it was giving her a migraine to say the least. All this thinking and the headache made her take the bottle and just start chugging it till it was empty.+
July 03, 2019 03:15
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan   looks a t  marah. He  takes  the  Bottle.*

"That   wont  make  him  return  home faster  and  wont  make  the other   just  go  away either.  I  know I  have  tried many  years to  use  the  bottle  to  escape  .One  of  those  reasons  just left   here acting a  fool. The  other was  when  your  mother ands ister  died."

July 03, 2019 09:21
LillyEmperium *seeing Marah, Lilly walked over to her. Gently she hugged her*

Mar... your father right. Often the only thing at the bottom is pain and more misery. I know this for a fact dear. Come....let's get some tea
July 03, 2019 12:50
Marah Whitmoore +Marah looked at her father when he took the empty bottle away from her.+

"Guess I'm a little like you as well huh dad. You dont know what he said. He said my family told him to stay dead so he did. I didnt believe him I know my family they would never say such a thing. And he said why is he always put as the bad guy. And since when did he give a flyin fvck what anyone thought or said. If he loved me like he said he would have come back. But Angel Knight Kravenoff is a liar. He messes with my head always has since i was 15 years old."

+Marah looked at her mother and sighed. She was right and the whole bottle didnt cure her hurt or anger. Not even her headache it was worse.+

"Mom your right everything is still the same. And dad Rafe is still on his quest to find his brother and dip sh!t is still here. And...and.. Oh I feel sick. Thats the last time i chug a whole bottle in one gulp with no breaks."
July 03, 2019 13:47
Ciaran_M_Boru

"  Hey   Mar  y ou  can  do  better  then   Kravenoff."

~Ciaran  walk in   and  hear  his  sister.~

"You  are right none of  us  EVER  told  him  to  stay dead.  Not  least  out  in  public.  Have I  thought it  yes but  never said  it out loud .  I  dont  recall anyone saying that so  some one is lying to  him  or  he  is  lying to  you . Either is  bad."

July 03, 2019 14:13
Marah Whitmoore " I do have better bro. I have Rafe. He would never put me through all this. I miss him and cant wait for him to return. Hell I might not even wait till Oct. for the wedding. I have no idea why he'd lie maybe he wanted me to turn on my family. Which will never happen." July 03, 2019 15:04
Arthur Arthur stood at the entrance dressed in an all black attire. Button up long sleeved shirt and best. Black jeans, shoes and fedora as he stood by the doors. He had asked for some time off because he was going through a hard time. But with things settling down he seemed it safe to return to work. He wondered how Marah was doing as he checked the latest person before allowing him to pass. July 04, 2019 11:12
Marah Whitmoore +It was time for her set So after changing into a black tank top and silver black jacket, black spandex black ankle boots, along with leather wrist bands Marah gets on stage as the band started playing. Doing a dance she started singing.+

And you can dance
For inspiration
Come on
I'm waiting

Get into the groove
Boy you've got to prove
Your love to me, yeah
Get up on your feet, yeah
Step to the beat
Boy what will it be

Music can be such a revelation
Dancing around you feel the sweet sensation
We might be lovers if the rhythms right
I hope this feeling never ends tonight

Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free
At night I lock the doors, where no one else can see
I'm tired of dancing here all by myself
Tonight I wanna dance with someone else

Get into the groove
Boy you've got to prove
Your love to me, yeah
Step to the beat
Boy what will it be

Gonna get to know you in a special way
This doesn't happen to me every day
Don't try to hide it love wears no disguise
I see the fire burning in your eyes

Get into the groove
Boy you've got to prove
Your love to me, yeah
Step to the beat
Boy what will it be

Live out your fantasy here with me
Just let the music set you free
Touch my body, and move in time
Now I know you're mine

You've got to

Get into the groove
Boy you've got to prove
Your love to me, yeah
Step to the beat
Boy what will it be

Live out your fantasy here with me
Just let the music set you free
Touch my body, and move in time
Now I know you're mine

Now I know you're mine, now I know you're mine
Now I know you're mine, now I know you're mine
You've got to

Get into the groove
Boy you've got to prove
Your love to me, yeah
Step to the beat
Boy what will it be
[Repeat and fade]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52iW3lcpK5M
July 06, 2019 22:42
Marah Whitmoore +when her song was over she turned to the band and told them to play the next 3 that they rehearsed at the studio.+

A stray bullet and a momma cries
Her baby won't be coming home tonight
Sirens screaming down the avenue
Just another story on the evening news, oh
Whoa
Politics and prejudice
How the hell it'd ever come to this?
When everybody's gotta pick a side
It don't matter if you're wrong or right, no
And so it goes, but I hold onto hope and I won't let go 'cause
I, I believe you and me are sisters and brothers
And I, I believe we're made to be here for each other
And we'll never fall if we walk hand in hand
Put a world that seems broken together again
Yeah I, I believe in the end love wins
Sometimes it takes a lot of faith
To keep believing there will come a day
When the tears and the sadness, the pain and the hate
The struggle, this madness, will all fade away, yeah
Love is power, love is a smile
Love reaches out, love is the remedy
Love is the answer, love's an open door
Love is the only thing worth fighting for, yeah
Oh, yeah, love wins
Love will, love can, love still, love wins
Love will, love can, love still, love wins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Py8OWAMkns
July 06, 2019 22:46
Marah Whitmoore That lipstick on your collar, well, it ain't my shade of pink
And I can tell by the smell of that perfume, it's like forty dollars too cheap
And there's a little wine stain on the pocket of your white cotton thread
Well, you drink beer and whiskey, boy, and you know I don't drink red
Found it over in the corner
Wadded up on the bedroom floor
You should a hid it in the closet
You should a burned it, you should a lost it
Now I'ma have to hang you out to dry, dry, dry
Clothespin all your secrets to the line, line, line
Leave 'em blowing in the wind, just say goodbye to you
All those midnight's sneaking in
I'm late again, oh, I'm so sorry
All the Ajax in the world ain't gonna clean your dirty laundry
If the neighbors get to asking, I won't cover nothin' up
I'll tell 'em every little detail, how you drug me through the mud
I'm gonna string up your old button-down and slide it on the porch
Just in case you get the nerve to come knockin' on my door
Yeah, I'ma have to hang you out to dry, dry, dry
All those midnights sneaking in
Oh oh oh oh-oh, oh, oh, oh, oh-oh
Found it over in the corner
Wadded up on the bedroom floor
You should a hid it in the closet
You should a burned it, you should a lost it
Now I'ma have to hang you out to dry, dry, dry
All those midnight's sneaking in
Out to dry
To the line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNzHARgbCG8
July 06, 2019 22:47
Marah Whitmoore Stand on the box,
Stomp your feet,
Start clapping
Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Pulled up to the church but I got so nervous
Had to back it on up, couldn't make it to the service
Grabbed all the cash underneath my mattress
Got a real good feelin' something bad about to happen

Ran into a girl in a pretty white dress
Rolled down a window, where you heading to next?
Said I'm heading to the bar with my money out the mattress
Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen…

Stand on the box,
Stomp your feet,
Start clapping
Drinks keep coming, throw my head back laughing
Wake up in the morning' don't know what happened
Whoa… Something bad
Whoa… Something bad

Now me and that girl that I met on the street
We're rollin' down the road, down to New Orleans
Got a full tank of gas and the money out the mattress

'Bout to tear it up down in New Orleans
Just like a real-life Thelma & Louise
If the cops catch up, they're gonna call it Kidnapping

Stand on the box,
Stomp your feet,
Start clapping
Drinks keep coming, throw my head back laughing
Whoa… Something bad
Whoa… Something bad

Stand on the box, stomp your feet, start clapping
Now the drinks keep coming, throw my head back laughing

(yeah, yeah, yeah)

Whoa… Something bad
Whoa… Something bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Yzj-m_SBk
July 06, 2019 22:48
Marah Whitmoore +When she finished and the applauds ended she poke into the mic+

" Thank you and now were going to take a break . The kitchen is open for you if your hungry. "

+ leaving the stage Marah goes to the bar and orders a coke. She promised no more drinking because of her ex and what ever person he was with. She was happily married to Rafe and it was going to stay that way+
July 06, 2019 22:55
Arthur As she sang Arthur listened, she had a lovely voice. Having an outlet to release her emotions. Few could do that and in a way that's how she connects with her audience. After her performance he appaluded her with the others. July 07, 2019 23:33
WildKat

Going back to Marah's nightclub, it seemed a bit busier than it had been. Dressed in a thigh high black dress, black heeled boots, her dark locks draping over her shoulders, she walked and headed to the back.  Eyes scanning the area, it wasn't long before she found Marah.  Standing next to her, she smiled.

"Looks like you're having fun. How are you holding up?"

July 08, 2019 12:55
Marah Whitmoore

+ Looking at Kat I smile a bit+

"Well hey there Kitty Kat. as long as I dont have no ex's showing up I am good to go. How about you? Anything new on the Li scene?"

+Grins+

July 08, 2019 19:36
WildKat

"I'm sure they will be. They know they can't come back into your life. I wouldn't sweat it though, not to mention, Rafe will be back soon. "

Seeing her grin, Kat nodded. 

"I have all kinds of juicy details."

July 09, 2019 16:28
Marah Whitmoore "Yes the love of my life will be here sooner then I know it. "

+ Marah felt a little dizzy and cupped her head with her hand. Taking in a few deep breaths she looked at her friend.+

" So fill me in Kitty Kat. You know I hate waiting. I want to know everything."
July 09, 2019 16:42
Arthur Arthur placed a bottle of water before Marah. He had noticed the dizzying look on her face and decided on bringing her a bottle of water. "Lady Marah if you desire some pills to take a long with this please let me know." Arthur said bowing slightly to her and nodding at her companion before he returned to the door. Standing guard at a distance to ensure things went smoothly. July 09, 2019 17:32
WildKat

"No, no, no. What was that?  Don't tell me anything cause that was something. How much have drank?"

July 09, 2019 17:38
Marah Whitmoore

+Marah shook her head and gave her a gentle smile patting her hand+

" No not drinking. I ran into Knight. and we had ...well words. My powers went berserko. This dark lighter Serena felt it found us and I got hit with a poison arrow. Its ok Kitty Cici healed it ,,some what but it will take a few days for the poison to leave my system.I might need you to watch over the club. for a few days."

+Marah took the water and smiled at Arthur.+

"Thanks  Arthur. Water will be fine for now."

July 09, 2019 20:12
WildKat

"Hi and when were you going to tell me? What does he even want and why? Hasn't there been enough sh*t  without adding to the pile?  What else happened?  When did this all happen?"

July 09, 2019 23:19
Marah Whitmoore +Marah sighed some and then spoke+

"Right after Rafe left he has no idea about the arrow or Serena. She first came around when Knight died and my powers were really going berserk. She wanted me to turn  evil so she could be my personal dark lighter. I said hell no. At that time Kitty you can ask my family I was angry. Apparently Knight doesn't give a crap of what I went through. When I asked him if he even cared what I went through when he died. He said pretty much no.  And brought up our past with Danny and how I went to Danny after we got divorced. My hurt and anger went out Kitty. I told him when we reunited 4 years ago I did all that to protect him. I saved his life. Danny was going to kill him if I didn't marry him. Mom knows Danny she can verify Danny and his conniving and threats.  My temper flared and  bam got hit with a arrow. But I managed to blow up her 3 demons get the arrow out and make it to dad's. I wish Rafe was here. He can calm my anger. Its his Carpathian thing. Its what he calla a life mate thing."
July 10, 2019 17:34
WildKat

"So we basically have to keep you in a bubble, hidden from all things completely evil.  Not to mention, all things dead must leave you alone.  I really, really hope Rafe gets back immediately cause this..this is some crazy ass sht. What is up with this danny character and his many minions?"

July 10, 2019 20:53
Marah Whitmoore "Hell if I know. What I want to know is why tbe bloody hell Knight cares about whtly Danny left. As for keeping me from everything evil... Its just those who make me angry and makes my powers go homicidal. Seems Knight is the only one who does that right now. You see when i get angry and my powers go all blowing up things its a beacon for dark lighters. Not to mention witch hunters. So yeah i need to be in a bubble when it comes to Knight. You know after he blew up and threw Danny in the mix hd told me if I wanted to blow him up to go ahead and do it. He didnt know that I already did that at moms family lidge..about 100 times I blew Knight up for leaving me. Well Angel. He will never be Angel to me only Knight." July 11, 2019 00:16
WildKat

"That is something I don't know. but which hunters can't be trusted. Saw it in a movie once, quite disturbing actually but maybe you need to do it anyway. I could be wrong but it sounds like fun. I mean, if he keeps coming back and not remembering, right?  Why not! I say have fun but maybe that's just how twisted my mind works. It could work. Maybe I should keep my inside voice..inside."

Wincing, a weird ass grin could be seen.

July 13, 2019 23:24
Marah Whitmoore ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ New Day ~~~~~~~~~~~~

+Returning to town Marah drove to her club. Going inside she saw everything was going great. And that Kitty Kat deserved a raise and as soon as she saw her she would tell her so.+
July 26, 2019 20:42
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan walks in  nad  looks around  he   checks  the   stock  behind  the  bar and    made  sure it  was all good  to  go  for  Marah.   He  had  been  busy  as  of late  so  he wasnt  able  to  get  thing done  as  he  wanted  to.*

July 28, 2019 18:32
Ciaran_M_Boru

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 31, 2019 21:52
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan walks  in  to the   club  and   calls   the staff.  He  would  talk  to  Wild Kat later.*

"Ok  here is  the deal  thi  place will  continue  to  run  a  it always  has. Marah  was   yes in  an  accident and  is  hurt.  She has   few  cracked  ribs a nd   had  some  internal   bleeding  that  the   doctors  were  able  to  stop.  Only  difference  here  is if  any  one  comes in  asking  about  her  you a re  to  tell  them  to  coe  talk  to me. You are  NOT  to  tell  them  anything  your  answer is to  be    "You   need  to go   speak  to  her  father or  brothers .  We  can not  comment. " or  "You   need  to  go  talk  to  Ronan about it. Er  can  not  make  any  comments  abot  it  to  any one." This   will  keep  the  press away  from  you a nd   other  people  we  dont  want to  know  anything  from   getting  information on  the  situation  or   her  condition. Is  this  clear?"

*  He  looks  at   every one  and  they all  nod  that  they  understand.*

"I  will  be  getting  in  touch  with  Wild Kat  privatly  and  letting her  know  this  as  well.  now  get  back  to  what  you  were  doing."

October 07, 2019 12:26
Jamie_Fraser

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New  Day/Night~~~~~~~~~~~~

October 10, 2019 20:31
Marah Whitmoore +After a full day of sun and surfing Marah enters her club all refreshed. She knew that she was suppose to take a few days rest but being a fire and ice Phoenix plus the grand daughter of the Celtic fire goddess Brigit her healing powers were stronger then some who think they were all powerful. Picking up the paper that was on the obit page.She just shook her head when she saw a certain name.+

" Well I figured as much. They will be back in another form I am sure."

+ Seeing a telegram she read it as a smile appeared on her lips. Rafe will be home in a few weeks which meant the beginning of November just before the release of her new album. As she finished reading it her cell went off. It was a text from her brother Matt informing her that both him and Cici will be there. She wondered what was up for both of them to be there.+
October 13, 2019 18:26
Amethyst Ami got the voice mail from C telling her to meet him and Matt at Insomnia for some kind of family meeting. She knew Mars was safe now with no worries of anything to make her life hell and nothing could come between her sister in law and Rafe. She was thankful things were going to be peaceful now. With no interuptions from out siders. Finding a table she took a seat waiting for everyone to arrive. October 13, 2019 19:03
Matt Boru

"Hey  Ams  any  idea  what this is  about? Where  the  hell is  Ciaran any way? I  think he   be  the  first one  here of  all  of  us." 

~He  looks around. Was  nice  that  things  were  peaceful  now with out  the  issues of  Marah's  Ex trying to mes up her life.  Matt never  meet  the  boy  but  that might of been  for the  better  for  Mr  Kravenoff really.~

October 13, 2019 19:27
Ciaran_M_Boru

"AS  normal  you  think  wrong  there  Matty. When am I  ever  been  known  to  be on  time?  Oh  Mars bar   got  a  gift  for you ."

~He hands her a  can  with the   lable  of  Tramp-B- Gone  on  it and  another one   with the  lable of  a popular   ant and  roach  killer.~

"The  Tramp- B- Gone I  will  explain the  other  is for if a  certian  big ass  roach  returns  to  plauge you  again  you can  get  rid of  it. The Tramp-B-Gone  is  incase  mummy dearest of  Matty and  mine  returns  here and  is acting like  well a  tramp like  she  did  that last time with  Hayden  Kross. 

"Oh  thats  right  you   left  with  Rafe  when  that happend. Mummy showed up  on  a  date  meeting here and   put on  a show with  Mr  Kross as  her  co star   just  for   a select  few. Namely  Wild Kat  since  she and  Kross  had a  fling,  Da,  Lilly and I  back  in  the   beginning of  July."

October 13, 2019 19:35
Marah Whitmoore + Marah went to the table and sat down just before Cici got there. Taking the 2 cans she chuckled a bit as she spoke.+

"Gods of old I could have used the Roach one recently.As for tramp be gone one maybe I will spray it now. Yeah I heard about that specticle with her and him. I would have tossed them out on the arses. But that was the night Rafe had to leave to go find Skys twin brother.What was supose to be just a few weeks turned into a couple of months. I did get a telegram from him he should be back the beginning of November. Guys big favor here. Please dont mention the accident and loosing the baby. Hes been through so much. I will tell him when the time is right. I had no idea about the baby i was shocked to say the least. Oh yeah here read this. I figured it would go this way."

+hand Cici the obits+

"Im sure they will be back in one form or another. They always do."
October 13, 2019 20:18
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Roaches  never do  die. Where   there  are one or  two  there  are  always   more in  the  walls  or  anywhere  else. AS  for  the  mummy issues   well  leta  just say  I  am  shocked   she  hasnt   shown  back  up."

October 13, 2019 20:24
Marah Whitmoore "Well if she does she better stay the bloody hell away from me. Ima telling ya that for sure. And sure as hell she better not show up in my club or I will spray both cans on her. Sorry brother dear but I really dont like or care for her. I only met her once and that was enough for me." October 13, 2019 20:29
Amethyst Ami smiled at Matt.

" Hey there Matty."

Ami was about to speak when C showed up.

"What he said about being on time. In all of the 7 years we been married only time he showed up early was our wedding day."

Ami broke out into a full laugh when C handed his inventions to Mars.

"There ya go Mars Bar lass. Now to can try out some of my Dr. C's formulas. Yeah i read the obits as well sis im just glad you will be om now with lack of stress girl."
October 13, 2019 20:35
Matt Boru

"Not a  word. Wait  mummy dearest is  still  alive? Isnt it  well  past time   for  her to  of   cavened  out or   killed  herself ? I  wonder  what  the  special  occassion is  that she  hasnt. Da  isnt  get getting  back  with  her. I   heard he made  that  perfectly  clear. I  heard Lilly   made that    perfectly  clear   as  well. So  why is she  still  here?

Ah  Mars  bar  here  hasnt  had  the   pleasure of  mummy  dearest  yet has  she? Count yourself  lucky on  that  then. She has  a  nack  for well  turning  up  like   some  former  roach  you   know. She  is never   going to  be  mum  of  the  year  that is  for  sure."

October 13, 2019 20:36
Marah Whitmoore "Oh I met her once lil brother. It w as at the Shamrock. Rafe and I met her together. That was something else I will tell ya. Like I said I dont really like her.She should come on to both of my exs. Grsnted I heard she slapped asshat when he grabbed her behind. I wish I could have seen that. Danny getting knocked on his butt by a fiesty female." October 13, 2019 20:43
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Aye  alive   but   in  Cancun   since  July.  I  dont  know  if  she  will  be  back at all. One  can  hope  not.  Our  mother Marah is  well she  is  a  Narcistic Sociopath.  She  has  no  remorse   for  anything  and   all  she  cares about  is  herself and   what   she  can  get  from  other  people  and   that  wold  include her  own  children like   me   and  Matty   here. Of all  the  covens  in the  world  she   happens  to  join  the one  Ami  is  in before Matt matt   here  gets  home . Yeah  that is  no coinicident.At  least it  doesnt seem  that  way  to me. 

I  doubt very much She   will  come  to me and  even  if  she   does   she  will  be  told  where  to  go. What   would  you  do  if  she  came  to   Matt? What  would  you  say?" 

October 13, 2019 20:46
Matt Boru

"You  mean  besides   what  I  already told  her in  the  letter.  I tell her to   bugger off  and    that I   didnt  need  her as  a  child  and  I  sure as  hell  dont  need  her now.  She   has  done  enough  damage  to  us   growing   up to  last  more  then   just  this  life time.Best  thing   she  can  do is   stay away  but  we  all  know   her   me   me  attitude  wount  allow  her  to  do  that  at all.  She  will  say  that  you   or  Da   coruppted  my  mind   with  lies I  am  sure   but  I   can  safely  say  that i  not  the  case. She   did  that   her  self  growing  up.  Alex ,  Arwenand  tabby  want  nothing to   do  with  her  and  to  them  she  is  still dead.  She  dead  to me a nd   that is  what  she  will  be  told."

October 13, 2019 20:53
Marah Whitmoore +Marah listens then threw in her own comment.+

" Hummmm only think of themselves huh? That sounds like soneone else I knew. But then it was their way or the highway. Or it was suicide. Which happened ALOT.. Dont worry about her showing up here again cause she will be out on her tail. I will give photos to all security guards and bouncers "
October 13, 2019 20:58
Matt Boru

"yeah  well  I  am  not  going to  let  her  to  continue doing all  the   crap  she  is  doing. She  come  backk   hang out   run  drama   after  swearing  she  wasnt  here  for that  and  the n  kill  herself  off. I  am  actually  shocked  the   ass of  a  bird   didnt  follow  her  this time to  continue   the  drama. So  thank  the old  gods  for  small  gifts  there. Da   kept  me  updated."

October 13, 2019 21:16
Ciaran_M_Boru

"yeah  well  I  am  notgoing to  allow it  either.  I  am sure  as hell  not going to  allow  her to  do her  drama  to  my kids  that  she  did  to  us growing  up. Oh and   Liliana  is   alive a s well  and   neither  Ceirra  nor  Dessy  want  anything to  do  with  her  they  say  nor  her  family  so  that is a  good  start  there . Not that  Dessy  was  ever  a  care  to  her. Liliana  hasnt  admitted  to  me  that  she is  back   but  she  is. She  with another  and   she  can  stay  with him  and  away  from  the   girls."

October 13, 2019 21:24
Ronan Boru

*Ronan  sat listening to  the   boys  talk.  Everything  they  said  was  true.Everything  the  Irish  fire witch and  high king  did  he did  for  the  greater  good and   with    reason. He  didnt   blame  Ciaran  or  Matt  for  how  they  felt   .They  had   every  right to  feel it as  did  the  way  their  siblings  felt .  He  also  didnt  blame  Ciaran  for  feeling the  way he  felt  about Liliana  lying to  him and   he  was  right to   be   the way  he  was  . She  was  with another and   Ciaran  had  Ami. Ronan  had doubted  very  mcuh  that Liliana  would of  stayed  faithful  to  Ciaran  anyway  in  the end.  Fate made  the  right  call  there.*

"I dont   blame  either of  you  boys for feeling the  way  you  do about Angelica.You are  both  right and  Ciaran  you have  given  her  far more  chances  then  she deserved over the  years  when  she  did  return. She has always  been  about  herself and  what  she  could get  from  others  then  when  she  gets  what  she  wants  she  tosses  them aside until she  sees  more  she wants  or   they are happy.  She is  a  sociopath  that  has no  remorse  for anyone  or  anything  she  has done in  the  past. She said  she  was s orry  but  she  still  causes  issues.  I d id  tell  her  we  were done and   yes I  made it VERY  clear  as did Lilly . What  ever  you told  her  Matt  she will  just  have to  live  with in  the  end  and   if   she  starts anything we  can  handle it  easy enough . She  causes issues   we  have    coven leaders  we   can  go  to now and  it will  be  handled that  way. My  advice  to you Ciaran ,  Ami  and  Marah since  she is  in Paris in  your  coven with  Dessa a nd  Edward  is  if  she  causes  any  issues  go  directly  to  them  if  she  doesnt  back  off after  you tell  her to.  Matt  is she   confronts  you and  you  tell  her to  bugger off  and  she  doesnt  let  Ava know and   she  will  deal  with  it.  Remember  your chains of  command and  use  them."

October 13, 2019 22:32
Jamie_Fraser

^ Jamie  walks in  to  check  the  place out and  to  get eyes on  all the Borus to  make  sure  they  were all  alright.  Mostly  Marah  though after  the   car accident  and  the issues  with  her  now d ead  ex husband.  He  smiles a  bit  seeing t hem  all there  but Lilly.^

"Ah  were  did  you  leave  Lilly  then  Boru?  Not  used  to  seeing  you  with out  her."

October 13, 2019 22:45
Ronan Boru

* Ronan  turns  to look  at  Jamie.  He  grins*

"I  see  the  crown  hasnt  gotten  you  for  those violent  crimes  you  were  wanted  for in London. Yeah  I  got t he  poster in  my  office.  Some things never  change. On  the contray  to  popular  belief Lilly does have  her  own  intrests besdies   me  and  where I  am.  Claire still off   with your sister, Jenny  and  Brianna  then   traveling?"

October 13, 2019 23:11
Marah Whitmoore

+ Marah looked up when she saw her uncle arrivegiggling when he mentioned lilly and her father.+

" Dad wouldnt leave her any where granted Mom would find him in a heart beat. Dad unlike some men lets mom have her life as well. Trust me they are out there. Good to see you Uncle Jamie have you seen aunt Cass yet? I am sure she is happy to know that you are back amongst the living."

+ Marah looks at himn and smiles a bit +

October 14, 2019 18:15
Jamie_Fraser

"No  I  have not talked  to  Cassandra since I  have  been  back.  I  have talked  to  Zacarias only.  I  have no  idea  what  Cassandra  is  doing.  I  know  what  she  is  not  doing and  that  is  talking to  any of  your  brothers or  your father over  silly  misunderstanding  between  him  and  her. She  will  come  around  in  time . How  are  you  feeling  then  Marah? Better I  hope?"

^  He looks at  them  all.^

"I am  sure Cassandra  thinks I  will  take  your  father's  side in  this  little fight they are  having  but   it is  what  it is in  the  end."

October 14, 2019 20:31
Ronan Boru

* Marah gets  a  unknown   #  text  message  with   just   3   links  to  3  videos.*

To: Marah Whitmoore

man look  familar in  these  videos?

https://youtu.be/i_laEotWl4U

https://youtu.be/Ehd7YfDMMaE

https://youtu.be/_6Cpsw21fp0

October 18, 2019 09:52
Marah Whitmoore +Marah was listening to everyone when her cell went off. Even though she didnt reconized the number she read it anyways out of curiosty. The message made her click the linkz and she watched the first video. Looking at her father she watched the other 2. Scooting next to her father she spoke lowly in his ear+

" Okaaaay pop-o..you wont do a duet with me but you do this ? I'm sooo hurt."

+Marah smiles+

"You know before my car accident I was going over sheet music for that last song you did. Humm great minds think alike. I see where I get my singing talent from. So start explaining please."
October 18, 2019 23:28
Ronan Boru

"Yeah  its  not  that  big of a  deal  and  I  was  in  a  boy  band  as  well. It  was  years a go  the  boy  band .  We  did  a  25  year  reunion  tour  a  while  back. Nothign big and dont  make a  big deal of it . Where  did  you  thing  the  talent  came  from ? Your uncle Rian   is lucky  he  can  play  the  tin whistle "

*  Ronan  looks  at her*

October 19, 2019 00:21
Marah Whitmoore +Marah giggles shaking her head while she spoke with a Irish accent something she did when her and her father joked around+

" Hey easy does it on my mums brother there Da."

+ She knew how close her dad and uncle were and she knew she got the music talent from him. Not only she had it but her brothers as well even David had a baratone voice+

"Boy band huh? Do my brothers know of that? No wonder you were so picky of my costumes when I was married to Knight."
October 19, 2019 01:30
LillyEmperium *Quietly Lilly came walking in. Keeping her hands beneath her cloak she slowly walked through* October 19, 2019 21:34
Ronan Boru

"Hello  love   why  so  quiet?"

*  Ronan  looks a t  her then  to  the  others.*

"Well they  do  now  dont they  marah.  Who  sent you  thoses  videos anyway?"

October 24, 2019 15:33
LillyEmperium *Grinning she slowly walked towards them*

Oh no reason love....know about what?
October 24, 2019 19:06
Ronan Boru

"Nothing it  isnt  important a nd  I  will  let you  know  later. Are  you   cold  ? Not like  you  to   keep your  hands in  your  cloak."

October 24, 2019 21:36
LillyEmperium *softly she chuckled*
Not cold, just thinking
October 24, 2019 22:45
Ronan Boru

"Okay. Thinking  of or about what?"

October 24, 2019 22:47
Ronan Boru

"Okay. Thinking  of or about what?"

October 24, 2019 22:47
LillyEmperium Blue..

*Pouring a shot, she downed it. Smiling she nodded*

Blue...pink
October 24, 2019 22:57
Ronan Boru

'Aye  so   who   is   getting  more  paint   balloons  then? I  say  if  its lad  blue  if  lass  pink  . there   problem  solved."

*   He  looks  back  at  everyone.*

October 26, 2019 22:49
LillyEmperium *laughs*
Specifically? Your's and Jamie's.... Oh I just didn't want you to to think I forgot. See this is kinda fun for me to do from time to time.....ask my coven mates, some get it from time to time
October 26, 2019 23:14
Ronan Boru

"I didnt  think  you  did. Didnt you  say you  were   getting   Jamie  with   bright  pink?Something  about   blue  since it  matched my  eyes  you  were  going  with. I  warned  that   highlander not  o   encourage  you but   he  didnt listen."

October 26, 2019 23:16
LillyEmperium *laughs*
Yes....yes...fair warning might tint ya hair lil bit love. An ya both have bit of this coming
October 26, 2019 23:22
Ronan Boru

how  do  you  figure that? I  didnt  start the  whole  thing ? this was  you  and  fraser. i  am  innocent  as  orchid  and   the  b oy  there  in  this  one

October 26, 2019 23:34
LillyEmperium *chuckling Lilly stuck out her tongue*

Love.... you're never truly innocent. I do believe the comment was you'd send me there to drive him mental?

Aye paint for both ya...

October 26, 2019 23:55
Ronan Boru

I  did  say  that. Claire isnt  around   nor   Brianna  so  someone   female needs  to   drive  him  mental  so  why not  share  the  insanity? You  arent  the only one  that had  family  issues   Mayfair but as  you said  they  are nothing that  cant  be  fixed or  handled  either in  the  end."

October 28, 2019 12:45
Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran  looks at   Marah~

"Wow  you   just  discovered the   boy  band  thing.  Matt and  I   knew  about that   since we  werre  15. Boyzone  was  the  name. Look  them  up on   youtube or   the  net in  general."

October 28, 2019 12:53
LillyEmperium *shaking her head, she stuck out her tongue*
That implies I drive you insane.

Insanity ... I'm quite sane....for an Emperium...

*Looks to Ciaran, Lilly chuckled*
Don't be hard on your sister.....maybe she didn't follow boy bands...They can be an aquired taste...

*Stopping before she finished talking, she looked back to her husband*
Hmmm why are they talking About boy bands now..
October 28, 2019 17:40
Ronan Boru

"yeah  that  was  years ago. I  was sort of  part of  one.  To  be f air it  was  26  years ago. I  was  young and   yeah  enough said. Here look  at  this  alright  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eul_Vt6SZY . We  were  before nsync  and   the  same  time  as  the   backstreet boys. So  yeah  moving on thanks."

*  He  pulls  up  a video  and   hands  his  phone  to  lilly  and    Marah*

"I  told  them  that  would  come  back  to  haunt us in   the  end.  Wonder if it  still  haunts  the  other lads?  No  Angelica  never  knew  about it and you  lilly  dear  wouldnt  if  marah  hadnt  gotten the  videos  texted  to  her   either. Can  we let it  go  now? "

October 28, 2019 18:45
LillyEmperium *raising a brow, Lilly looked at him for a moment before chuckling. Watching the video she smiled*

You act like this is a bad thing. You have a beautiful voice.

*Lightly her finger nail tapped the counter of the bar*
October 28, 2019 19:53
Ronan Boru

"It  not  the  voice  I  worry about.  That  comes  with  being  Irish  I swear it. With the  exception  of Sinead O' Connor we  are a  pretty talented  group  of  people. Yeah  laugh it  up   while  you  can  love  cause I  am  blocking  you tube when  we  get  home." 

*  He looks at her.*

October 28, 2019 20:33
LillyEmperium *Grinning she pulls out her phone*

You do realize I have YouTube on my phone, laptop and tablet... right?

*winking she smiles*
Awww so cute...
October 28, 2019 20:40
Ronan Boru

"Yeah  great  never  gonna  live  this  down  . Im   more then  sure  everyone  and  all  you  know will  see them  right? Can  we  really  n ot make a  big  deal out of  this? Thanks  to   who  ever  sent  Marah  the   3   videos . I  should  get in c ontact  with the lads  though and   check  on   them just for  the hell of it.Those  videos  were  solo  one  right Marah?"

October 28, 2019 20:46
LillyEmperium *smiling softly*
Love don't think so little of me. I'm not now, nor have I ever been like that.

*Looking to him, she sighed softly. Pointing at her phone for a moment she spoke*
I did not fall for this man....but infact he is part...a piece of the man I did fall for. *Closing the cover on her phone, she looked to him* I would never, intentionally do anything to cause you duress...
October 28, 2019 20:53
Ronan Boru

"Its  not  duress lass it  just I  dont  see it  as a  big  deal  but  apparently  some one  felt the need  to  oint it  out to  Marah  and  finds it a  huge deal. It was a  good  time  in  life and   fans are  a great thing as long as  you  dont let the  fame  and   what  not go  to  your head is all.  it was  me  and Stephen Gately  on  lead  vocals its  all  good  though."

*  He looks at  them a nd  laughs a   bit.*

October 28, 2019 21:06
LillyEmperium There's always one person who has to make a big deal out of things. *Smiling she looked to him* rather a cute kid you were, grew into dashing man. No biggie love....still so full of surprises... October 28, 2019 21:19
Ronan Boru

*  ROnan  look at  her and  shakes his  head.  *

"is   there  nothing that  gets t o  you  love?  I  am  fine   with   it really seeing as  it  only  in  the U. Asia and Ireland  that  we  were poplar.  So  again  moving on."

October 28, 2019 21:27
LillyEmperium *softly she chuckled. Thinking for a moment she looked to him*

Hmmmm...not much....not really..... Angelica got to me briefly...but only because I let my guard down. ..you've never really given me a reason to ya know doubt.... weird for me, it really is.

*Touching his arm, she smiled*
As to this, I'm intrigued...yes. but mostly because it has to do with you more so than anything.
October 28, 2019 23:00
Marah Whitmoore +looks at her father shaking her head+

"I have no idea who sent them its a number i have never seen before. Just a message saying does the man look familiar. Oh i followed some boy bands brother dear."

+Marah smiles+
October 28, 2019 23:41
Ronan Boru

"Most  followed the  big ones like  BSB and Nsync  so  it really  isnt a  big  deal at all in  the  end.  Stephen is no longer  with  us. He  died  10 October 2009 of  a  heart issue. Hard  to  believe its  been  10  years  actually   this  year.  "

October 29, 2019 13:33
Matt Boru

"Hey  be  nice   Ciaran  .  She  didnt  get the  full on   learning  we  did. She wasnt around  to  hear all of  it  when  she was  younger. Not   sure if  that a good and lucky thing  or  not  for  you  there  Marah. "

~  Matt  looks at her  and  laughs.~

October 31, 2019 16:14
Marah Whitmoore +Marah goes to the bar and finds 2 large bowls of gummy bears.Wonder who put these here she thought. Tilting her head she takes them to every one and places them on the table taking a handful and popping them in her mouth. At first they had a bitter taste but she didnt care and took another handfull.+

" Well I do wish I was around then Matty. David and I missed out on so much. I wish he was still alive youd love him. Hes alot like you Ciaran. Your nephew David takes after him. Here have some gummy bears. Found them behind the counter. A little bitter taste but... They are mighty good."

+Marah put the handfull of gummies in her mouth and sat next to her brothers.+

"So Matt have ya met anyone yet or are ya going to single it for a bit"

+Marah smiled and giggled a bit+

" Hey these are good."

+Taking some more and eats them.+
October 31, 2019 18:41
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan  eats a   bear  .Then  looks at  Marah.*

"Yeah   because  they  are  spiked  gummy Bear  so  slow  down  on  them  there  Marah. "

November 02, 2019 11:58
Matt Boru

"Cool.  "

~ Matt  grabsa   handful and   pops  them  in his  mouth.~

November 02, 2019 18:13
Matt Boru

"Cool.  "

~ Matt  grabsa   handful and   pops  them  in his  mouth.~

November 02, 2019 18:13
LillyEmperium Hey now don't you two get hammered off them...

*Slides a bowl over*
I should dispose of the rest, ya know as to keep them from doing so
November 02, 2019 20:18
Marah Whitmoore + Marah pouts and grabs the bowl and speaks in a winey voice Taking more+

" Oh no please not after the past months I had with demon coming out ,ex's coming back and dying then one thinks divorce was right. Uh huh.I need more."

+ Marah eats them looking at Matt giggling+

" Cheers Bro."
November 03, 2019 01:08
Ronan Boru

"yeah  disppose of  the  the  same  way  they  are I  see. I  was  born at night  love  but   not  last night.  I   can  see I  am  not going to  win  this one  am I ?"

*  He  sighs and   lets  them  do  what   they  wanted.  Why  was he  going to  be  the  responsible one  here .  Let them   be a  nd  do  wha they want.*

November 05, 2019 17:56
Marah Whitmoore "Hey I feel good now. Anyone up for some night surfing. My condo is on Latigo beach in Malibu. We could crash there. Greaaaat point breaks. So whose in?"

+ She looks at them and smiles+
November 06, 2019 01:40
LillyEmperium *shaking her head*
Higher constitution....

*Looks to Marah*
Um.....when ya ain't ingesting gummy bears maybe
November 06, 2019 18:16
Matt Boru

"Sounds like a  good  time  but  you  now  we  can   get  waves  here  too.  We  just have  to  spend  time in Sligo or  anywhere on  the  coast.  Malibu  sounds  good   though and   a hell of alot  warmer. I  am  in."

November 08, 2019 14:05
Marah Whitmoore +Marah nodded snuck a few more gummies.+

" Dave and Marc are great on the boards they will love it. And like I said Latigo Beach has great point breaks. And you can make great tubes."

+Marah started feeling her heart break going to the bar she pushed back the tears. First Knight, the accident causing the loss of a child she had no idea of. The injuries that took like forever to heal. Granted only the imediate family knew and Kitty Kat. Grabbing the bottle of Tequila she poured her a shot. Downed it then poured another and another. Right now she felt like drinking herself to oblivion.+
November 10, 2019 00:51
LillyEmperium *standing up, Lilly walked over to Marah. Speaking softly as she slid the bottle out of her hands*
This is not it baby girl.....

*Slipping her arms around Marah, Lilly gently hugged her. Softly she whispered to her, as she stroked Marahs hair*
I know there's been alot of sh!t lately...we can't change that...nor will that bottle. Often it creates other problems... remember your not alone
November 12, 2019 15:16
Marah Whitmoore +Marah hugged Lilly tight and cried softly in her ear.+

"I messed up mom really messed up.I divorced Rafe cause I was angry for him not answering me for 5 months almost 6. Now hes going to do something stupid. I wish I could turn back time and waited. I love him more then I ever loved anyone and now hes gone away and never coming back. I just want to die literally.I miss him. If he was here I would beg for his forgiveness."
November 12, 2019 18:09
LillyEmperium *raising her chin gently, Lilly looked to marah and whispered*

In 5 months he sent no word? If he wants you, he needs to come forward and say so. I am sorry, he seems like a good boy. But we can't just leave our mates waiting forever. I couldn't imagine being away from your father that long...I would go insane for sure. No I stand by what I said....if he has feelings, he needs to come forward and prove it. Otherwise.... otherwise it's time to go forward then
November 13, 2019 01:23
Marah Whitmoore "Not one word. Dad would never leave you that long. And if he did I know he would still be in contact with you. But moving on how can I when it hurts so much. And I regret everything." November 13, 2019 17:17
Sheridan _J Mayfair

-Mayfair  walks  in  to  the  club and  looks  around. He  sees  Marah  and   smiles.-

"hey  Mars Bar. Hey Lilly. Whats  going on  here?"

- He look at Marah. The  Boru were always  a  good  blood  family. He was  sure  they had  their  issues  but   they never   ran  them  in  public if  they  could  be  avoided. -

November 14, 2019 18:36
Marah Whitmoore +Marah looks at Sheridan+

"Well hey detective am I under arrest?"

+Marah smiles+
November 14, 2019 21:16
Sheridan _J Mayfair

'UM No   and actually  I  havent   been  with the NOPD   for  a  while now.Im  now a  special  agent  with  NCIS out of  New  Orleans. Should   there   be a  reason  you  would   be  under  arrest ?"

November 15, 2019 19:59
Marah Whitmoore +Marah looks from him to Lilly then back at him.+

" I don't know is there a reason mom? "

+ Marah tries to smile. She wanted to say she made her husband kill himself but didn't+
November 15, 2019 21:01
Sheridan _J Mayfair

"If its not a   national  ecurity thing  and  you  havent  killed anyone of  importance then  I  think it is  safe to  say  you are  alright.Besides  you  knw if I  was  here  to  arrrest you. I  wouldnt of  walked in  with  a  whats  up  and  it  would of  been   well  not alone."

November 15, 2019 21:08
LillyEmperium *catching what Marah was saying, Lilly looked to her*

You ain't responsible for that Mar...

*Looking to Sheridan, Lilly nodded*
It's been a rough week dear. How have you been? Would you like something to drink?
November 16, 2019 20:43
Arthur Arthur stepped into the club and took a look around the place. Spotting a familiar looking group with new faces he waved at Marah and then at Lilly. Talking to the men at the door he relieved them so they could take a break while he took over. It was good to be back at work and he hoped nothing to stressful happened in his absence. November 18, 2019 13:40
Sheridan _J Mayfair

"I  have  been  fine  Lilly.  Some  Rum  would  be  great. What  been going on this  week?"

- Sheridan looks a t the  man   who  was at the  door then  back  to  Lilly and  Marah.-

November 18, 2019 19:37
Marah Whitmoore +Marah sees author and nods its been awhile since she seen him but she was out of commission for a few weeks due to the car accident and miscarriage. Now with Rafe dead she had to get her mind on her business. If she didnt she'd totally loose her mind she already lost her heart it no longer beated. She was alone again that was all she knew. Looking at Sheridan she spoke+

" Well both of my exs came back one died then the other went for divorce even though he died. Got into a car wreak Cause of it and lost a baby I knew nothing about. A week later he then died and now because of me Rafe my present husband died and its all my fault. Im to blame cause i divorced him. If I would have waited just a little longer maybe everything would be ok. But I killed him as if i used my own 2 hands. Its all my fault. Im never Going to love anyone again. Rafe was my heart and now hes gone and never coming back. And the pain hurts so damn bad."

+ Marah leaned over and hugged Lilly as she cried her heart was breaking more.+

"I want the pain to stop. Make me forget mom i cant bare it any more."

November 18, 2019 23:13
LillyEmperium *waving to Author, Lilly looked to Sheridan*

Ok.....it's been a rough couple weeks. That's a big part of what's happened....

*Feeling Marah, Lilly sighed*
Darlin....I don't think you want to ask that of me....talk to your brother...I'm sure he's got something to help ease this. Something Less likely to harm you
November 19, 2019 03:25
Sheridan _J Mayfair

'Wow that  is a lot going on. No  you  are not   from  what  you   just told me  to  blame  for  the choices  others  make.  Sometimes men  can  be  idiots and  even  when  they  think  they  are  in  the  right they  see  later on  that  they  were not  100 % and   they   harm  the ones  they  care about  the most. I  know  from  experiance  recently.  Though  nothing  as  bad a s   what  Y'all  have  had  go on  here. If  I  remember  right  Ciaran  is   skilled in  potions  as is  Matt so  I  would talk  as Lilly said  to   one of  them.

As  for the  ex  that died  then  went for  divorce  I  cant  begin to g uess  how  well  that  went  over  with  Ronan knowing  you   were  hurt in  a  car accident .  That  is  one   Irish warrior  witch I   would  want to  stay on  the  good side of as  often  as  possible. You  know with his gifts to  make  things go  KA-BOOM and  all."

-Sheridan smiles a  bit-

November 19, 2019 11:31
Arthur Arthur smiled at the two before deciding on doing his rounds. Only on passing the table to see Marah crying. His look was of concern as he stopped immediately to see if he could be of assistance. "Lady Marah, is everything alright? Would you like a glass of water?" He was quick to signal a passing hand to return with a drink. November 19, 2019 12:47
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan   walks in  and  looks  around before  walking  over to   Marah, Lilly  and  Sheridan.*

November 19, 2019 21:36
LillyEmperium *looking to Sheridan, Lilly chuckled*
Please...my husband don't need that kind of encouragement.

*Rubbing Marahs back Lilly nodded to Arthur*
If you would dear, I'm sure it's help...where have you been hiding by the way.

*Seeing Ronan, Lilly smiled*
How are you this eve love?
November 20, 2019 00:17
Arthur Arthur nodded and was quick to get her a glass. Hearing the question on his return he nodded. "Busy making sure the past remains where it should be and causing our future problems." November 20, 2019 07:14
Ronan Boru

I  am   fine   and  I   dont   need   encouragement to  make  things  go  Ka-Boom Mayfair  I  do  that well  enogh  on  my  own.  Trouble  always seems  to  find  me where that   has  been  needed.  Although  as  of late it  hasnt  been   needed  alot lie it  was in the  early  years. So  this   makes  me   somewhat  happy. I  have  gotten some  new  intell from  the   world   but  none of  it  is  very  important  to  any  one  here in  the end.

November 20, 2019 09:22
Marah Whitmoore +Marah takes the water and drinks it. +

"Thank you Athur I need to have talk with my brother.Hope your right about this mom "
+Making her leave making sure no one saw her she takes the bottle of Tequila and vanishes. A few hours later she returns refreshed and happy like nothing ever happened.+

November 21, 2019 00:58
Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran  walks in  behind  Marah and smiles. He looks  to Lilly and links  to  only  her.~

"Gave Marah a  potion to  help her forget  about Rafe.  She  blamed herself for all of it. He choose  the  caverns no  her. Should  he return  it will  take a lot of  work to  break  the  spell  on her   with his name from  him.She  also  doesnt  remember  Cassandra  or  her  family  either."

November 21, 2019 10:43
EtaineNightBreed

A small basket of home baked goods were delivered to the nightclub by a delivery person called Thomas Milligan.

He set the basket on the counter and left a note for Lilly Emperium.

It read  "A small gift for you and yours to celebrate the harvest season.

The basket contained small assorted tarts (cherry, apple and blueberry, some small mince pies and assorted cookies.  The Drakes and NightBreed families~

Thomas Milligan smiled widely.  "Enjoy and compliements of the senders!"

November 21, 2019 21:02
LillyEmperium *linking back to Ciaran*
Thank you dear...it's better for her this way. All around it's best for her this way. It's time for her pain and stress to end.

*Looking to Marah, Lilly smiled*
You look refreshed lil one.

*Seeing Etaine, Lilly walked over*
November 21, 2019 21:07
Marah Whitmoore " I do feel better that hangover was something aweful but Cici had a cure as he always does."

+ sees the goodies and smiles+

"Ohh tarts. Mince meat yummy."
November 21, 2019 21:47
Ciaran_M_Boru

"I  dont  always  have  the   cure  .   This  was  and  easy enough one  to  fix though  seeing  as I  have had nights  when  I  was  in the  same  place so  its  easy  enough to  cure and  have on  hand."

~  Ciaran  grabs a   treat.~

"Tell  the  Drakes and  Nightbreeds The  Borus  Thank  them  and  Happy  holidays."

November 22, 2019 13:04
Marah Whitmoore "Hey Arthur Im feeling much better and its good to see you back again. And just in time too for my new band the Covenant. We will have our opening act this weekend."

+Marah looks at her family+

" You all will be here right?"
November 22, 2019 22:56
Sheridan _J Mayfair

-Sheridan looked  at  them all and  smiles-

" I  wil  be  back  another  time.   I have  things I  must  see  to  back home in  New Orleans. We  will  talk again  soon.  I  am  glad  you  are  feeling  better  Marah  and   I  will  catch  the  new   band's  show  another  time ."

-With that said  the  New  Orleans  witch  leaves for  home.-

November 23, 2019 10:56
Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran  looks at her~ 

"I  dont see  why not  at least  for  a  little  bit. Everything  so  far  that  needed to  be  taken  care of   was for now."

November 26, 2019 12:05
WildKat

It'd been a while since Kat had made her appearance known.  If one were paying attention, they would've seen that everything had been going smoothly. The Bar itself was fully stock.  Back in Inventory, business was running smoothly. 

Usually, she liked going in during the day but tonight was different. She had to see how things were running when she wasn't there.  This part was always the best because no one ever expected her.  As she gradually walked in, cautious of not being seen, Kat rested in one of the chairs from the bar, shifted lightly,  and just observed with a grin. 

November 27, 2019 02:16
Marah Whitmoore +Marah said her good bues to Sheridan when she noticed Kitty. Sneaking up behind her she hugged her tight with a smile. All memories wiped from her mind except for only good of Angel and his death 4 years ago.+

"HEY THERE MY FAVORITE KITTY KAT"

+She sang happily+
November 27, 2019 16:02
Ronan Boru

* Ronan  turns  to  see  Kat and  smiles.*

"Ah  I  see you  decided  to  come out a  play  then  Kat? How  have  you  been?"

November 28, 2019 09:52
WildKat

Slighty wincing, she couldn't help but grin.  It was always good to hear her friends happy voice. She hated it when bad things happened to good people and Marah was definitely one of the good ones.  Her right arm lifted as her hand patted Marah's arm.

"Why hello!  Where the heck have you been?"

It was right about the same time that another familiar voice was heard.  One eye slowly opened as she saw Ronan.

"Yeah, I figured I had to leave Li alone.  Poor man....then again, he did know what he was getting into. So yeah, I figured I actually make myself seen.  But I've been good.  I've been here and there but decided to come out and say Hello.  How is everyone doing?"

November 30, 2019 18:16
Matt Boru

~Matt  appears~

"Kit Kat  bar  whats  new? Long  time  no  see. Hey  Mars  Bar whats  this  I  hearad of a  new  band of  yours?"

December 01, 2019 21:41
Marah Whitmoore "Well had a hangover from hells bells and my brother the doctor cured it with a potion. And got a new band together. Cant mourn over Angel after 4 years. Time to move on and forward."

+hearing her brother she grined and hugged him+

"Yep The Covenant. Theres Ridge,Thorne my base guitar, Franco drums, Nikki shes on piano, and Robyn is on keybords and they are also my back up singers."

+Looks at them and grins+

" Catchy name huh?"
December 01, 2019 22:57
Matt Boru What ever works for you. December 02, 2019 00:16
WildKat

Silent at first, she wasn't sure how to take what Marah said but nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. Four years is a long time.  Definitely time to move on and hey, you could meet someone that's awesome and defnitely happy to hear that your headache is gone. Those are the worst!"

Upon hearing the name 'Kit Kat bar', her eyes slowly turned toward the sound and then she couldn't help but snicker. For some reason the name tickled her. She had been called a lot of names in the past and present but this one was new.

"Hey Matt.  Haven't seen you in a while. Everything good?"   

Listening to Marah, Kat was quite impressed.

"You've been busy.  When did that happen?  Or did I know and not pay attention? I do like the name. It fits." 

It seemed to be a habit of hers as of late. Told something, only to foget.  Wincing, she hoped it wasn't something she forgot.

December 02, 2019 09:37
Matt Boru

I'ive  been   busy  with   the  coven  and   just   doing  what  I  want. I dont have   as  many as  the restrictions  that   Ciaran   does. Bit  more  freedom so  that  helps along  with  not having  kids. What  have  you  been  up  to?"

December 02, 2019 21:16
Marah Whitmoore +Marah smiles at Kat seeing she looked confused and spoke rubbing her friends shoulders+

" Hey you ok it looks like you saw a ghost or something.I just got the band together within the past month. As for finding love.. I gave up on that doubt it will ever happen girl. But Im ok with that. Havent been with anyone since Angel died 4 years ago. I doubt theres anyone out there for me."

+Marah sighs finally starting to feel the lonelist of being alone and single.+
December 02, 2019 21:21
Ronan Boru

"Sometimes  you  need  time  alone   to  find you  before  you  can  find  the other  part of  you . What is  meant to be  lass   will  always  find a way  in  the   end."

December 03, 2019 22:48
Marah Whitmoore +Marah sighs and looks at her father+

"Yeah,I know that. But the holidays is hard. I know I have you ,mom, Cici and Matt..And the kids...but I dont know. Its hard to explain but theres something thats... Its probably nothing."
December 04, 2019 23:18
Ronan Boru

"You  will  be  fine lass. So  Lilly and I  were talking about   doing a  Yule bonfire  and  party  at  Dromoland  for  family and  friends  what  do  you  think?  will  give little  bits  time t o  run around  and   play  and  the  adults to   relax too."

December 05, 2019 18:48
Marah Whitmoore " Yeah I guess I will. I think a party will be great. The kids can all see their cousins and aunts and uncles while us adults make merry. Tell me what I can bring." December 06, 2019 19:50
Ronan Boru

"you  can   bring  what  ever  you  want  . I  a m  thinking  that  we  do  it on  the  solstice  so  the  21st. You   dont  have t o  bring  any  thing  but the  kids and  you  really."

December 06, 2019 20:07
Marah Whitmoore "The 21st sounds great. The boys get out of school on the 20th so it's perfect. You know they turn 16 tomorrow. God I can't believe they will be graduating in 2 years." December 06, 2019 23:52
LillyEmperium *lost in thought for a moment. Lilly blinked*
Has it been that long? Time passes to fast..
December 07, 2019 13:05
Marah Whitmoore +Marah looked at her mom tilting her head she placed her arm around her and spot+

" You ok mom? You looked lost there."
December 07, 2019 15:13
Ronan Boru

"Aye  that it  does.  Time waits for no one in  the  end.  I will  get  things  set up  as I  said over the  next  few days for the 21st  then. I  expect  you  Kat to  make  an  apperance yeah the  21st a s  well? No   excuses."

*  Ronan smiles*

"Dromoland  needs  a  Boru  party .  Its  been  long  over  due.Too long."

December 08, 2019 09:40
WildKat

It took her a few minutes to respond to Matt.  She knew what he was talking about.

"Ah, yes...I know what you mean. I've seen how busy parents can be and honestly, in a strange way, I'm glad I'm not one only because keeping myself alive is a chore."

It was then she heard Marah and looked over toward her.  Crinkling her brow, her head slowl nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good. I kinda always look like I've seen a ghost or two. Nothin knew for me. I'm just..me. Weird and slightly awkward. And don't be so hard on yourself. You never know who's around the corner and I swear if another male hurts you, I'm going to shred him to pieces. I know, I know..I should hold back and smile but I can only be nice for so long before this Kat snaps. Ya know? I mean...I'll do my best but no promises. Think postive. Holidays are here and it's so much fun. Not just for killing either. Sure...four..years is a long time. It's all about fun and who is actually around. "

Right after she went off on her rant, Ronan's voice broke her train of thought and her mouth opened widely as she gasped and looked back toward Marah.

"See!  That's what I'm talking about. You can have so much fun! A party, how awesome is that?!  You gotta be havin some fun. You have the kids and they'll be out of there minds happy and then they'll go to bed and you can have all the fun after that. Just don't blow up anything cause I can almost guarantee that won't end well."

What was said next took her by surprise as she did a double take.  Kat had to make sure she heard him correctly. A look of surprise, shock, and confusion kinda hit her all at once.

"For real? I mean, are  you sure you want me there?"

December 10, 2019 20:46
LillyEmperium *Looking to Marah, Lilly nodded*

I'm OK dear.....

*looking to Kat, Lilly nodded *

Yes... And little brother too...
December 11, 2019 13:55
Marah Whitmoore +Marah looked at Kitty her brow raised with confusion. Who hurt her? Looking from Kitty to her father and brothers then to her mom she spoke. Confusion could be heard in her voice.+

"If another man hurts me? Angel died 4 years ago I know, and then Chris this past year but i cant dwell on that forever. Besides your right the kids are looking forward to santa and David and Marc want great great great grandpa ghost Brian to tell some errie Christmas ghost stories. I swear those 2 are going to be the death of me.And your right Christmas is a time for miracles. And a party sound great you must must come Mitty.."

+Marah suddenly had a strange feeling like something was missing in her life.Something she couldnt quite put her finger on. Getting a strange feeling in her stomach she slowly starts rubbing it. It was something she use to get when Knight was alive. But she knew he was not the issue here for it to happen.+

"Oh yes bring Li I've missed him.Last time I saw him was after Knight died."
December 12, 2019 23:21
Ronan Boru

"Of  course  we  do  why  wouldnt   we  want you  there? yes  bring  Li as  well as his littlre ones.  Everyone  col  use s ome  time  to  just  relax and  be  themelves I  think. I   know  Ciaran  and  Ami  will  have the  kids  there.  With the  snow  falling  as it is  Grania  will be  home as  well by  mid  week, They can  al  play  in  the  snow."

December 14, 2019 08:18
Ronan Boru

"Of  course  we  do  why  wouldnt   we  want you  there? yes  bring  Li as  well as his littlre ones.  Everyone  col  use s ome  time  to  just  relax and  be  themelves I  think. I   know  Ciaran  and  Ami  will  have the  kids  there.  With the  snow  falling  as it is  Grania  will be  home as  well by  mid  week, They can  al  play  in  the  snow."

December 14, 2019 08:18
Marah Whitmoore **************Later that evening************

+Marah was about to go set up the stage for tonights performance when the lights flickered a few times. Going to the tables she lighted the candles on the tables. Lightening the last candle the power went out. Going to the cellar she turned on the generator which turned on the emergency lights. Going back up to the bar she went to where her father was.+

"Guess that blizzard is here.'
December 15, 2019 19:34
Ciaran_M_Boru

"yeah   we  lost  power a t home  as   well. In  fact  its  still  snowing  there  now.  we  have   fireplaces  thank  the  gods and candles and  flashlights. If  you  need anything let us  know. I  have to get back to Ami and  the  kids. I will talk to you all  later."

~  Ciaran orbs  off.~

December 15, 2019 20:39
Arthur Arthur has been busy setting up the stage when the light went out. He was about to handle it when Marah beat him to it. Once done he walked over to her while wiping his hands clean. "Anything else you need help with Lady Marah?" He asked before he returned to his post December 17, 2019 08:18
Marah Whitmoore +Marah looks at him and smiles+
" Oh yes the fire places the logs are already in the 5 of them they are ready to be lit. If you'd be do kind Arthur."
December 17, 2019 21:01
Arthur "Of course." Arthur said walking over to the fire place. Finding a lighter and quickly starting a fire. Once it was going he rubbed his hands together as the club was being warmed up. December 18, 2019 16:34
Ronan Boru

*Ronan  watches  the  snow.  For the  first time in  along time  he  was happy  on the holidays. he starts to  sing a  bit  softly. The only   song he  knew  that   man  him  feel  relaxed.*

Adeste fideles

Laeti triumphantes,

Venite, venite in Bethlehem;

Natum videte,

Regem Angelorum.

Venite adoremus,

Venite adoremus,

Venite adoremus Dominum.

Æterni Parentis,

Splendorem æternum,

Velatum sub carne videbimus,

Deum Infantem,

Pannis involutum.

Venite adoremus,

Venite adoremus,

Venite adoremus Dominum

((O come, all ye faithful,

Joyful and triumphant;

O come ye, O come ye to Bethlehem;

Come and behold Him,

Born the King of Angels.

O come, let us adore Him,

O come, let us adore Him, Christ the Lord.

The Splendour Immortal,

Son of Sire Eternal,

Concealed in mortal flesh our eyes shall see;

God is an Infant,

Swaddling clothes enfold Him.

O come, let us adore Him, Christ the Lord.))

December 18, 2019 23:30
WildKat

Walking back in, Kat brushed the snow off her clothes.  Something told her she needed to be here and instead of questioning the thought, she left her house. Once inside, seeing just about everyone there, she smiled widely.

"Hey everyone!  This weather isn't the greatest but it sure is pretty to look at."

A chill curled around her spine causing her to slightly shiver as she made her way over to Marah.

"Hey girl.  How are you doing?  Sorry I kinda poofed but I'm back.  Anything new happening?"  Hearing Ronan singing, she kept her voice low so it wouldn't interupt him.  "You feeling better?"

December 19, 2019 09:25
Ronan Boru

"Hello  Kat.   Are  you  alright  lass? Things  ok ay at  home then?"

* He  looks  over  to  her and   walks  away  from  the   windows.He  was in a  good  mood and   didnt   mind  showing it.*

December 19, 2019 10:36
WildKat

"Hey Ronan. I'm doing well. Was home and wanted to be here instead. It's snowing and it's so peaceful and quiet. Granted it's cold but it's nice.  How are you doing?  Everyone good?"

December 19, 2019 16:57
Ronan Boru

"I  am  well. Everyone  is  fine as  far as I  know. Most of  the ime  no  news is  good  news.

December 20, 2019 10:52
Galen_Lynch

----------------------------------New  Day--------------------------------------------------

- Galen  appears in  the   club  he   heard  as  Marah's and   look  around.  It  was  nice as  he  knew it  would  be. He  walks  up  to  the  bar and  gets a  drink. He  would  have t o  make  his  way  then  after to  the  een dragon  assuming it  was  still  there of course.-

December 28, 2019 15:48
Ronan Boru

*  Ronan   walks in  and  sighs after looking  around . POwer had  been  restored  where it  was  needed  but it  was  nice for a  while not to  have to  deal  with it..*

December 29, 2019 14:55
Marah Whitmoore + In her office she opens her top drawer and goes through it looking for her log book and comes across a picture of her and a man. Looking at it for a while she places it the desk.Marah then comes out of the office and sees her father and Galen. Walking over to them she smiles a bit. Something in the air was making her stomach feel funny. Shaking it off she gave her father a kiss on his cheek and hugged him.+

"Hi pop-o... Galen. You two need something to warm you up? Name your poison."
December 29, 2019 20:01
Galen_Lynch

"I  thought  you  knew  me  lass. Has  it  been  that  long  then? Whiskey  is   fine. Strongest   stuff  you  have."

December 29, 2019 20:26
Marah Whitmoore +Marah smiled +

" I seem to be forgetting a lot lately. Coming right up.I already know whay my dad wants."

+ Going to the bar she makes the drinks and bring it to the and speaks as she hands them out.+

"Dad, Galen. Dad i found a picture of me with your family friend. I dont remember it. Something must be wrong. Hope im not getting that thing where old people do with loss of memory. Maybe i hit my head or something."
December 29, 2019 20:33
Galen_Lynch

"I  heard about  your  car a ccident so  it  could  be  from  that  why  you  dont  recall  it. It  will  come  back  to  ya  I  am  sure in  time."

December 29, 2019 20:44
Marah Whitmoore "Yeah why I waa driving on Widows hill highway I dont remember that either. I normally go to the cliffs to think. Maybe i needed to think about something. But your right it will probably come back to me if its meant too." December 29, 2019 20:48
Galen_Lynch

More  then  likely. I  wouldnt  worry a bout it   much  right  now.

December 29, 2019 20:59
Marah Whitmoore "I know but it's hard when something is right there and ya cant put your finger on it. You know?" December 29, 2019 21:21
Galen_Lynch

"i  get  that  yeah. AS I  said you  will remember  when  needed."

December 29, 2019 21:48
Galen_Lynch

"i  get  that  yeah. AS I  said you  will remember  when  needed."

December 29, 2019 21:48
Rafe C Whitmoore

#Right after Rafe got off the plane he headed right to the club from the airport not going anywhere else.  It was to long he needed to see Marah hoping she was still waiting for him.  He knew he had a lot to explain to everyone and talk to Cassandra about the matter as well hoping she would be able to shed light on the situation. The situations that happened when finding his brother turned sour and he would get the answers he seaked but right now it is not that time, the time was he needed to be with Marah.

Once the cab arrived at the club he jumped out after he tossed $100 dollars at the cab driver telling him to keep the rest for a tip.  He grabbed the door swung it opened to rush in heading pass everyone.  Then he spotted his wife talking to someone he couldn't it out who it was from where he was but he headed right towards her.  When he was there he didn't waist anytime he moved quick pulling her into his arms then kissed her deeply. He then hugged her close whispering in her ear.#  "I am so sorry love I didn't mean to be gone so long god it feels nice holding you I missed you so much."

December 30, 2019 17:39
Marah Whitmoore +Marah was talking to Galen when she felt some one grab her pull her close kissing her deeply.Her eyes grew wide as he spoke. Once the kiss broke she pulled back looking at him. That strange feeling in her stomach came back.

Looking back at her father and to Galen then back at him. Her head started to feel like it was spinning. She realized it was the same guy she was in a picture with out of nowhere she spoke his name.+

"Rafe?"
December 30, 2019 18:46
Ciaran_M_Boru

~Ciaran walks in the club  to  see  Rafe and  sighs. ~

"crap"

~He walks over to  his sister and    smiles . ~

"hey  how  about I  take  over for a  bit  behind  the   bar? Hey da.  Well  if it isnt   Galen Lynch back  from  his   dealings  with  who  ever.  What will  be  your  poision  Mr.  Whitmoore a nd   Marah  then?"

~  Lucky  for   them  all  he  had  the  potion  to   reverse  the  memory  loss  one on  him  and   could  mix it in  to   marah   drink.~

December 30, 2019 18:53
Galen_Lynch

"Time  off  for  good   behavior  so  to  say.  How have  ya   been  Ciaran  then? Hows Ami  been  doing?"

- He looks  at  the  man  that  came in  and   kised  Marah and  stands  up -

"you  are  who  now  sir? I am  Galen Lynch a  family  friend to  the  Borus"

December 30, 2019 19:00
Rafe C Whitmoore

#Rafe looked at her as if she didn't know him that worried him.#  "Yes your husband.  Does someone want to tell me what the hell is going on here?  Why does she seem like she doesn't know me?"  #He looked at the male who asked who he was so he held out his hand then introduced himself.#  "Rafe Whitmoore Marah's husband."

December 30, 2019 19:08
Galen_Lynch

"Ah Are  ya  sure  there lad  ?  She  has had  a   very  bad  few  month  ya  know. I  thin  Ciaran  ight  be  the  one to  talk  to you  about  that  then. I  dont  have all  the  details myself. Pleasue  I  assure  you. "

- Galen  looks  to  ciaran.-

"You   might  want to  give  our  teddy  bear  here back  her  head then lad."

December 30, 2019 19:14
Ciaran_M_Boru

~ Ciaran   looks a t  his  friend a nd  nods. He  makes a   drink  for   Marah and   adds  the   memory   restore  potion  added. He hands  it to  her and    whispers in   her  ear.~

"It Rafe  your  husband  remember. Drink and   get your  head   back."

December 30, 2019 19:16
Ciaran_M_Boru

~ Ciaran   looks a t  his  friend a nd  nods. He  makes a   drink  for   Marah and   adds  the   memory   restore  potion  added. He hands  it to  her and    whispers in   her  ear.~

"It Rafe  your  husband  remember. Drink and   get your  head   back."

December 30, 2019 19:16
Marah Whitmoore +Marah gasped in confusion+

"HUSBAND?"

+with out thinking Marah took the drink and downed it.+

"I know I had a car accident a few months back but forgeting a husband...."

+she stopped when memories came back her eyes filled with tears as she spoke.+

"R..Rafe?! Rafe! Oh god Rafe"

+She huggged him then looked up at him+

"You died I remember the paper."
December 30, 2019 19:58
Rafe C Whitmoore

#Rafe nodded then hugged her close.  Once she spoke about him and death and newspapers he knew that actually happened but it was a long story.#  "It is a very long story love but I will tell you everything.  Wait what just happened here?  Why were you just acting like before you didn't know me?  Did something happen when I was gone?"  #He looked at her but smiled at her.  He was home where he belonged even though the outcome for his reasoning for the reasoning he left in the first place did not turn out that great.#

December 30, 2019 20:24
Marah Whitmoore +Marah looked at him and to her brother. She remembered everything now what happened with Knight and the accident that she would have to tell him and she would. But she was hoping C would explain the potion part.+

"Rafe its like this. ..Cici?!"
December 30, 2019 20:33
Ciaran_M_Boru

"Its  easy enough  to  explain  Rafe.  We  all  thought  you  were  dead.Killed  so   marah  was having  some  issue  after  her  car  accident    that I  maade  her a  potion  to   forget   you  to  help  ease  her  pain. I  knew  I  could   reverse  it  if  the  time  came.I  did  not  think  that  it  would  come  this  fast  though. I  did  it to  protect  my  sister and  to  keep  her  from  going  well  on  a  killing  spree. She  took   the  potion  wiliingly though to  restore  it   wasnt  so  willingly  as  I mixed  that in  to  her  drink and   told  her  to  remember  who  you  were. What  the  bloody  hell  happened  to you  and  why  did  you  call  if  you  needed help with   something?"

~  Ciaran  looks at him~

December 30, 2019 20:41
Rafe C Whitmoore

#Rafe listened and looked at his wife then checked her out.#  "How the hell did the accident happen?"  #He sighed a bit then looked at his brother in law.#  "Well I can understand that part.  As for why well is there a place where we can go and talk in private like at your house or at your father's.  I am sure he is going to want to know what happened. I rather say it just once."

December 30, 2019 20:51
Ciaran_M_Boru

Aye   we   can  go  to  my  father's   easy  enough. I  am  sure   he  need  to  hear  this as  well. Come  we  can  go  to   Dromoland.  We  will  be safe  there.

December 30, 2019 20:54
Rafe C Whitmoore

#Rafe nodded then held out his hand for his wife so they could head there so he can explain everything that needed to be said.#

December 30, 2019 21:03
Marah Whitmoore +Looking at Rafe she smiled sweetly and spoke after thinking a bit+

"Rafe ... I know Cici lets go to pop-o's where we can speak in private. I dont need the customers to over hear. Let me get Kitty Kat and author the heads up."

+Marah finds the two and explains to them that Rafe isnt dead and she remembers Rafe now. Also she looked at Kat and told her.+ "I remember everything Kitty about Knight and the acvident and all that happened and how you stood by me. "

+giving them a nod she goes back and looks at them.+

"You all ready to go to dads?"
December 30, 2019 21:10
Silvia Black

Silvia sighs as he enters this "Club" as he had heard many humans call it. He wasn't really sure why he wastes his time with places like this. Though all kinds of mischief can be caused in a place like this. Fixing his tie he clears his throat as he sits at the far side of the bar. Being as quite as he can be so he would not draw any unwanted attention for now. Looking over he sees a bartender looking at him approaching causing him to sigh yet again. 

"Well what will it be Mister?" The woman asks in a polite tone. Forcing a smile on to his face he sits up straight to talk to her. "What do humans call it...Orange Juice and Vodka?" He asks raising a brow unsure of what the drink is called. The Bartender laughs thinking he must have been joking. "Well Mister it's called a Strewdriver." She said still chuckling a bit. Smiling at the woman he nods. "Well...I'll that one of those, and please call me Silvia." He said in a amused tone. The Bartender smiles nodding at him as she walks off the the other side to ready his drink.

January 20, 2020 02:04
Ronan Boru

*  The  Irish fire witch  walks in  to  the  club. He  was   checking on things  fo his  daughhter Marah  while  she was away for  now.  He notices a  few   people  and   shakes  his   head. One of  which  was not onec  he  had  seen  before sitting on  the  far side.  He   was fine to  stay  as long as  there  wasnt  any  issues.  he  nods  over to  h im  as  the  2nd   male  bartender  hands  Ronan  a  drink.*

January 20, 2020 09:55