Current Time: 01:43 am EDT

The Ultra-Newbies "What do I do NOW???!?!" Beginners Guide:

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Nicci

I'm pretty sure this hasn't changed, if it has someone please correct me.

For an unholy union you both must have a diamond ring and I believe, but am not certain that you both must go to the forbidden city. It could be that just one of you is required to do so. I honestly cannot remember.

August 31, 2011 03:00 pm

Niaomi Peters

To be in a union, each must have a diamond ring and then one person goes to the Forbidden City, sends a proposal. The person receiving the proposal then has to go to the Forbidden City, with a ring, and accept the proposal. If I'm correct, proposals cost $500,000 in regular cash, unsure how much Blood Money if possible. August 31, 2011 03:47 pm

StormWolfKymarah

Oh...one other point to the Unions: You have to be of "like kind"...Witches and Vampires can be in unions together, and 'Wolves, Slayers or Angels can be together...An easier way to say this is...if you could call a Sanctuary "home" (whether you are IN one or not), then you can only marry another Sanctuary-eligible character...and likewise Coven.

August 31, 2011 05:13 pm

Zoraida

Thanks for the help

was curious :)

August 31, 2011 09:52 pm

Killian

Maybe not needed, but a monthly bump

September 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Anark

HA! This even helped me alittle bit and ive been here for nearly 3 years now. I can never seem to remember how that blasted Union works. It was just a curiosity thing but my question was answered.

Oh and if anyone need some help with their RP skill I wil be willing to hold one on one sessions to give you a helping hand. I can give you some tips to make the length of your post just a tad bit longer and juicier. It is the meat of the RP sammich that most people forget about.... mmm juicy RP sammich. *drools*

September 05, 2011 12:04 am

Danika

Aww im an angel so that means cant marry a vampire :( damn sad

September 05, 2011 06:42 pm

Queen Layla Isabella

Its 5,000 in BM. Only one can have a diamond ring. And you cant marry outside your race.

September 07, 2011 01:32 pm

Sheila Atwater

What do you mean only one can have a ring?

Last time I was married we both had rings.

And what Stormy says it true, so interracial marriages are possible

September 13, 2011 11:44 am

Queen Layla Isabella

Yea, witches and vamps. Wolves, slayers, and angels can only marry. And two of you can give each other a diamond ring. But all you need is one really. Because I got married, and he had two rings, so he proposed to me with one. Its really either or.

September 14, 2011 10:26 am

Queen Layla Isabella

well, you both have to have a ring. You find them in the forbidden city. If anyone needs help feel free to contact me. October 10, 2011 01:38 pm

Lady Amaranth

Thank you for all the thought and hard work put into this thread to help out us new to the Realm and at a bit of a loss.

I have spent a good deal of time reading the various forums and looking at a plethora of awesome and inspiring profiles. what i dont quite understand is the profile comments. Is it a place where rp is encouraged? I know it can be confusing and i can see how sometimes it encompasses a large group of posts across many profiles, but that has potential to be difficult to follow.  Is there a right/wrong way to comment posting? or a set of rules/guidelines? or is it all a matter of preference between those involved?

(sorry if this is covered in another help section. if so please just point a newbie there - cant know 'everything" in the first 24 hours... much to my chagrin)

*smiles and curtsies in advance thanks*

October 15, 2011 05:26 pm

Killian

It is a matter of preference. RP is encouraged in the forums and mails, it can be difficult to foloow yes.

October 16, 2011 11:13 am

Killian

Aaand a montly bump

November 20, 2011 10:08 am

Marius Reisse

Okay, so...read this. Now, I got a Rand's Glory equipped...but...I can't  make any attack at all, tourist whacks me round the head, cop throws me in the dungeon, Little girl....not even gonna go there.

So, what am I missing apart from attacks/defense?

December 09, 2011 09:37 pm
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Actives (13) Fresh Blood (4) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Cristina Scabbia, Genesis, Dark Jedi, Phantom_, Mallory Quarters, MenagerieAnimals, EE6, Dexters Bedazzler, MenageriePets, EE5, Jacks Heineken, MenagerieZoo, Livs Duffel  Dynah Michaels
Jacquelyn Morris
Killian _Doyle
Austin Endicott 
Elowen Jocosta 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter