Current Time: 06:58 pm EDT

Interview with Martin Landau

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3
  Creator Post Date

Kate Austen

Ty Boris I remember Mission Impossible I loved that show.This was a great interview.

September 14, 2011 08:15 am

Oriana Walker

This interview is great. I kind of recognized the name but I didn't really know who he was. I'm really glad that I read this interview and learned about him. And I'm a huge Tim Burton fan so the fact that he has worked with him is awesome to me and I will definitely be seeing Frankenweenie. 

September 14, 2011 09:43 am

Rayven

Awesome! Learned a few things! Thanks Boris!

September 14, 2011 11:19 am

Dark Anakin

Exellent interview Boris! Loved it.

September 14, 2011 07:30 pm

Obi Wan Kenobi

He is one of a dying breed that brought forth some of the best in television from the early days and a golden actor of a lost art in todays world. Anything he has been in, is a work of art. Thank you, Boris.

September 15, 2011 03:19 am

Mystic Rose

loved all of his stuff, especially all the old Mission Imposible shows, his character was very interesting to say the least.

September 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Boris Badenov

Boris thank all who comment on interview. Boris working on trying to contact someone to do future interview with. If get it, will tell all.

September 22, 2011 04:13 pm

Carissa Chase

I loved this review you were so lucky to meet him

March 12, 2012 07:06 pm
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3
Actives (37) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Nathan Frost, Sasha_Romanova, Rhiannon McKay, Summer S Summers, Derek Norse, Zach Von Dragneel , Ella Donovan, W_Kat, Cassandra Moon, Cristina Scabbia, Mordred, Jennifer Constantinescu, Sinclair Vorchenza, Jemma Simmons, SmithkilledNeo, Delilah Too, Take, Grant Ward, Quasi, Bojangles, Lance Hunter, Down, Potato, Icarus, Samson, Staying, Dany Doremus, Son of Starchy, Matias, Bobbi Morse, Orangesrlife, Me, Gavin Stone, Helena, Carl, Always, Snuggle Lord 2  WARR   
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page