Current Time: 03:39 pm EST

Interview with Bio Gamer Girl Amanda Dyar

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Daniel Mowbry

*clicks the invisible "Like" button as it's being coded* :P 

Great job, and some good questions up there, too! Crossover and voila, instant voice actress there for BL! ;)

October 08, 2011 03:05 pm

Father Pat McGroin

Great interviewer I must say. DVH you are not only a ruggedly handosme man but you are also of the highest intelligence!

Hats off to both parties on a great interview!

October 08, 2011 03:05 pm

Nix Wolfwood-Valari

This interview was so awesome. I really enjoyed hearing about her. Thanks for posting this, it was really inspiring. October 08, 2011 03:06 pm

Katherine von Swartz

chuckles at her grand daughter, then smiles "i loved it "

October 08, 2011 03:13 pm

Bree Willard

I'm not much nto that aspect of gaming, but awesome to hear or rather read a strong female voice. With the talk of zombies, it would be fun to see the first playable zombie in BL history written by someone like her.

October 08, 2011 03:18 pm

Aelita Luminescence

Woo yeah, gamer women FTW *__*

*Thumbs up for the interview*

October 08, 2011 03:22 pm

Caprinia

""*LIKE*"" Night of the Living Dead was always my favorite and I always want to know if I could handle a zombie apocolypse (I can) so I can hardly wait for NOTLD 2012 !!!!! Great interview !!! October 08, 2011 03:30 pm

Anark

WOW! A gaming hot chick is there anything more epic than that! Great interview!

October 08, 2011 03:48 pm

BlackRose of the Fallen

So I'm not the only Girl Geek out there! I feel so relieved! Now I can live my life again. *grin, returns to playing Legend of Zelda: Master Quest* October 08, 2011 04:00 pm

Shadowruler

cool I play left4dead2 abd bioshock2 on xbox live

October 08, 2011 04:07 pm

N-N-Y

Excellent interview DVH ... its also a good side note to know that there are other female gamers out there ... Youtube has videos of guys playing COD and other games, but its GREAT to know that girls play games too!!  My wife doesn't play many games, but im sure as soon as she reads this, she may steal my laptop and start playing Doom or something, LOL ... just sayin, great interview, and thanks for the insight!

*imagines 'LIKE' button and clicks ;)*

October 08, 2011 04:12 pm

Collette Temperance

Such a great interview! Now here's a woman with the right head on her shoulders! She's most definently right about us Gamer Girls. So interesting too! Great interview! Women have just as many rights to play games as guys do, fact we may even be a bit better ;) some of my old boyfriends have come across and seen that I'm even better at the games they play. Which of course makes them jealous! I look forward to reading more intereveiws and looking at more on Amanda Dyar!

October 08, 2011 05:45 pm

Elphaba

Very entertaining and insigthful.  Thank you for finding such an appropriate and interesting subject.

October 08, 2011 09:11 pm

Malyus

I am a gamer myself and this was a good read but I wonder how good of a gamer she is. and I do envy her for woking n that industrie.

October 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Siobhan

I loved it

October 08, 2011 10:14 pm
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
Actives (11) Fresh Blood (0) View All
(this month)
The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Eden Kennedy, LillyEmperium, Mallory Quarters, MenagerieSteals3, TFsDontTouchy, TFprizezombie, MenagerieSteals2, OdDSteals2, Burgers, MenagerieSteals1, OdDSteals1    Jaylena
Farren Seaver 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2020

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter