Current Time: 08:30 am EDT

Admin Logs - Admins post only

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Elphaba

Otter suggested this to DVH, who was not alive at the time so the idea was forwarded to me.

We admins will try to keep everyone abreast of what we are working on currently.

As far as I know this is it:

DemonKnight

- Finishing Houses

- Creating functions for several new ideas

DVH

- Creating new trophy graphics

- Creating graphic for Like button

- Designing Minion Battles and Coffin Collector

Elphaba

- Developing automated character profile generator

- Finishing coding spells for full magic release

Otter380

- Working on 3D graphics for future version of Bloodletting

Dracula

- Developing Minion Battles and Coffin Collector

- Exploring app development

New changes in game.

- Lowered the amount of Bloodmoney found in the Forbidden City in order to track its new value and relook distribution.

October 12, 2011 10:29 pm

Otter380

I will try to keep you up to date with some basic information on what we are working on, and perhaps a few teasers later on.

Be on the look out for my posts, as well as posts from the other Elders.  You may want to subscribe to this post if you have an interest in what is to come.

October 12, 2011 10:54 pm

DemonKnight

Dragon, the maximum found was only reduced by two, there is plenty still to be found.

October 13, 2011 06:29 am

Dr Van Helsing

This is for admins only, please reserve comments for actual admins or in the help forum.

October 13, 2011 03:20 pm

Otter380

We are making rather large strides on the 3D graphics.  I have spent the weekend doing quite a bit of testing on compatibility, while starting a more extensive project. 

As the project moves on, we will begin to divulge what exactly we are working on with the 3D content.

I think sayng we are all exicted about this, is an understatement.

October 23, 2011 11:11 pm

Elphaba

Once houses are completed, we will begin the finishing touches on magic.. October 24, 2011 11:51 pm

DemonKnight

House things are coming into play. You can find house blueprints in the City Searches, and also the other house things in there too (lumber, brick & fittings).

You can see which blueprints you have found on your House tab (from your Public Profile page). Roll-over the house blueprint name to see an image of it.

Soon, you will be able to buy/sell the blueprints, and then you will be able to 'use' them to build your houses.

October 27, 2011 03:17 pm

DemonKnight

Check out the news page to read all about the Player Houses.

October 28, 2011 09:42 pm

DemonKnight

A new Mega Monster has appeared in the Realm, look for it while searching the city

You can buy your own unlimited search hours from the donations page, and you can give them away or sell them.

December 16, 2011 12:50 pm

DemonKnight

You now have you current progress to the next rank on you Profile page. It lives under the 'Friend Referral Link' and is a percentage of how close you are to ranking. If it says 99%...you are really really close. Once you rank, it goes back down again (probably not to zero). It is the sum of a bunch of things that you need to rank, and NO I won't tell you what they are.

Second. You No Longer need to be in a coven or sanctuary to get a kill. This works for Red Death, you get to find out if it works for other things.

The last and more controversial change which is coming very soon (maybe this week)...effects everyone. Currently, when you reach a certain rank you have to be in a crew to rank again. That restriction will be removed. Hang on...there's more.
There are many advantages to being in a crew, such as increased attack and defense when in the crew headquarters location. You will also rank faster when in a crew. Auto-ranking in crews will be an OPTION set by the leader, currently the leader may hold someone back for many reasons, this can still happen.

January 16, 2012 03:03 pm
Actives (7) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Autumn Summers, Faia Shiria, Dessa Chambers, Spring Taylor, Maeve, Cici Wraith, Mallory Quarters  Lucretia  Dead Girl 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page