Current Time: 08:53 pm EST

Interview with Photographer and stage actor David Segal

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2
  Creator Post Date

Josette Dupres

this was an interesting interview. I believe I have seen him before

September 12, 2012 03:19 pm

segalman

i am happy to announce that i have been cast as Frank Strang, the father of the very disturbed Alan Strang in Equus. They say the apple doesnt fall too far from the tree! the play is being staged in Sterling VA so if anyone is interested I can post particulars. We open November 2, 2012. I also did a very intriguing inter-racial couples shoot and have posted a few samples on my tumbler page. Please go and check them out and leave feedback.thanks

September 17, 2012 06:21 am

Edeori

The interview was wonderful read. Thank you David for letting us peep into your life and DVH, as always... thank you for the chance to learn more.

November 18, 2012 10:11 am
Prev | 1 | 2
Actives (28) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
EirieNightBreed, Dimitri, Athena Maximus, Belinda Arch, Spring Taylor, Syrenity, Mona Marie, Ryuugo Mikoto, Orangesrlife, Beth Pearson, Fall, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, L A Doneoven, Betty Cooper, Poe Dameron, Nick Clark, Kevin Pearson, Abel Morales, Delouis Whamchest, Jack Pearson, Ofelia Salazar, Kate Pearson, Prince John, Black Cat, Cheryl Blossom, En Sabah Nur, Cameal Ham  Malakai  JaceWayland
Kenshin Himura
Dat Boi 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page