Current Time: 10:05 am EST

Spell Ideas

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2
  Creator Post Date

Jayden Connolly

I don't know much on how these spells will work so apologies if my suggestions sound a bit ludicrous.

1. Spell of binding - Say a spell that can be cast on anyone within certain parameters of your level, so maybe only the same level or below. It could have a 50/50 chance of attaching but if it does that person isn't able to attack or search or anything remotely clicky and levelly for 24 hrs. Flip side to this one in my eyes is that if your a leader you could use it as another way to punish unruly whelps in your crew, possibly have it that only leaders or cons can access this spell.

2. Spell of assistance - Similar to the first spell in that maybe it is a leader/con only spell but this time instead of being negative maybe it is positive in giving a small boost to that character for 24 hours, say it gives them extra searches, maybe few more hit points etc.

3. Identity crisis - This one is a little more fun the caster gets to change the targets name for 24 hours to anything they want, one thing if possible is to have a similar system to facebook where it gets sent to admins for one of them to click ok, just to stop any cruel japes a happening.

4. Race change - There have been a few people who have wanted to change race, generally when your character get's stale and you desire something new. If you make the ingredients extremely rare so its one of the hardest spells to come by and only make it so it effects the caster.

5. Amnesia - I am thinking maybe this one again could be a rare one but what it does is clear a bounty that has been placed, just another way to get rid instead of buying it off.

These are just a few ideas, but if it is possible I kind of like the thought of Leader only spells, things they can use to assist training, rewarding and punishing there crews.
January 04, 2013 11:06 pm

Maeve

Transfiguration Spell:
This one should be hard to master, and once mastered it can only be used once or twice to change a zombie or other IA kill into a battle kill.

June 21, 2013 07:45 pm

Aubry Kainen

Oh I like that - a lot - I second Maeve's idea!

July 13, 2013 01:53 pm

Siobhan

I like that one too. I totally agree with Maeve

July 14, 2013 08:22 pm

Apotheosis

To expand on cao cao's combat spell ideas, with a few alterations:

Combat spells. Yes. All combat spells use one common ingredient, let's call it... Arcane Dust. Whatever, that part doesn't matter. It's a reagent that's exclusively used for combat spells. Each spell also requires a unique reagent listed with them.

Fire - Reagent: Blaze Powder. Effect, an attack with a +2 bonus, that reduces target's attack by half your level for this combat round. Twice as effective against vampires. (+4 vs vampires, -2 attack vs vampires)

Lightning - Reagent: Thunder Stone. Effect, an attack with a +2 bonus, that increases your attack by half your level the following round. Twice as effective against Werewolves.

Ice - Reagent: Permafrost. Effect: an attack with a +2 bonus, that decreases the target's defense by half your level. Twice as effective against Slayers.

Unholy Bolt - Reagent: Drop of blood. Effect: An attack with a +2 bonus that drains (up to) 3x your level in health from your target into your health pool. (Does not add to damage, taken from the damage you deal already)

Magic Missle - Reagent: Newt's Eye. Effect: An attack with a +2 bonus that increases your defense by half your level for the current combat round. Twice as effective against Witches.

In addition, an in combat Heal spell would be quite fantastic. Out of combat heal spells are less appealing to me since we already have the full moon clinic.

Only issue with healing is, I don't really know how to say how much it should heal. I'm inclined to say "Instead of dealing X damage to opponent, you heal yourself for X health." So it's really only useful against people who don't hit as hard as you do. Any less than that, and it gets kinda pointless... any more than that and it gets really awesome.
July 23, 2013 02:03 am

Lenny Shultz

For those of us still learning to use our lock-picking skill, a spell to help us out of the dungeon would be great. Understandably, we can use our cash to pay for freedom. Just like breaking free of the dungeons, the spell would have to be practiced but also, the necessary reagents gathered to see any success. This would also be handy for the spacey players who don't keep an eye on their agility or lack the bm to replenish it. January 17, 2014 11:16 am

Melesor

Temporary buff: Raises chosen attribute with one or two points for a few hours.

EDIT: Just realised that there hasn't been activity in this thread for months. I don't even know if anyone will ever see this... Why does this always happen to me.
September 09, 2014 03:39 am

Smith

We do still keep an eye on these pages, so feel free to keep suggesting ideas. September 20, 2014 03:54 am

Ferrow

I think we should have special occasion fun spells for holidays and such with no practical purpose besides my amusement.

Like the ability to turn people into toads on Halloween and cute fluffy blood sucking demon bunnies on Easter...

I mean...

October 02, 2014 03:56 am

Kronos the Ira

Why not make a spell for each attribute like in training? We have Shield for Defense and Shadow for Stealth. What about Cunning, Attack and Thievery?

Blast of Genius- Increase cunning.

Empower- Increase Attack

Charm/Charisma- Increase Thievery

As for reagents it could be mandrake root and sulfur but, if it is decided to not bring any more reagents into the mix, there needs to be a better way to attain Sulfur. Maybe have some enemies drop sulfur in random battle (Like Shadow Spawn and Little Girl). Not a lot, mind you. Maybe 2 or three pieces. It would make fighting the Little Girl more worth while instead of partial health and agility and a minor amount of BM. Also, I am seeing some healing and stamina spells which would be very useful for people who have no more City Searches to recharge and would like to save up on BM.

Alright, Those are my ideas. Potato.

October 12, 2014 04:36 pm

mist

Just a thought: Zombie spells:   When you use these spell and are successful,you immediately gain blood money or cash that gives everyone another way to get extra blood-money and cash .Have the zombie spells of different levels that way not to easy. And when you are not successful you go the colors of flesh-tone browns, muddy reds and murky blues -reds zombie colors.Don't have to be blood-money or cash could be special color gemstones that give you some sort of abilities like strength or healing there is a-lot of ideas you can play around with.

October 06, 2016 01:45 pm

Bree Ravencroft

(If anyone is still following this thread.....)

Since we've got the invisibility spell, we should have a visibility spell. Not to see who and where they are (that would be too easy), but to let the caster know someone is aake and active under the invisibility spell

May 02, 2018 12:32 pm
Prev | 1 | 2
Actives (17) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Aleister Carlisle, Beau Theroux, Johnny Kells, Edward Brollachan, Maycee Thomas, Seraphina Morning Star, Arioch, Lil Joe, John Doe, Samil, Jr Morning Star, Pandora, Summer, Lena Prince, Mallory Quarters, R, Gens Revenge  Ophelia Wren
Yoshima 
Giovanni DiGiorgio
Nicole Raven Malone
Pagan Bellemore 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page