Current Time: 06:00 pm EST

Spell Ideas

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Professor Moriarty

If anyone has any ideas on different spells that may be useful or fun in the realm please use this thread to post them. We are open to all ideas and will look at the different possibilities and if we like the idea we may adopt it.

November 04, 2012 10:25 am

Abysteel Shakira

Heal (Can be used on you or ally)

Full Heal (Same as Heal but Fully)

Convert (Agility into HP)

November 04, 2012 10:52 am

cao cao

fire spell- (reagents- flint 2 pieces) damage from the spell would be based on proficiency. Like starting out, a completed spell may do 1-5 damage. Higher would cause a lot more.

Ice spell- (reagents- cold aura and 2 frost crystals) damage same as fire.

Lightening spell- (reagents- 1 iron rod and 2 thunder stones) damage same as fire

charm spell- (reagents- 1 lavender and 3 petals of rose) makes opponents miss for 3 rounds. But then the caster takes double damage on the forth.

animate- (reagents- 3 bones and 2 wolfbane) Causes zombies to actually attack the user instead of them being inanimate.

November 04, 2012 05:29 pm

Daniel Mowbry

I think it would be a good tie-in tribute to the Elders for some of their "Ancient" magics that could be learned "From" them.  Perhaps a scroll found in the Forbidden City, and then can be quest "unlocked" to find what spell will be revealed.  There would be a spell name, with a text following it to describe the spell and a hint for how to unlock it.  However, the players would not be shown the actual methods used to unlock the spells, having to guess from the clues given.  Examples follow.

"Silencio de Selene" -- Flavor Text -- "Adds 5% to a player's stealth for 2 hours at low reagent cost.  You must make a sacrifice to this dark goddess to earn her benevolence." -- Hidden unlock method:   To unlock this spell, emerge victorious in 50 battles against werewolves.

"Rage of Hyde" -- Flavor Text -- "Adds 5% to player's attack and DB successes for 2 hours with a medium reagent cost.  To unlock this spell, destroy everything and aid those in need.  You never know if it's the good doctor...or the monster."  -- Hidden unlock method:  Jailbreak 10 of each race, steal from 3 of each race, and attack 5 of each race.

"Embrace of Dracula" -- Flavor Text -- "Adds a great quantity of attack for your next attack at a penalty to your defense.  The path to the legendary vampire is wrought with blood.  Can you sacrifice enough to draw his attention?" -- Hidden unlock method:  To unlock this spell, lose 10 straight battles to lower-ranked opponents, your own blood being the offering.

November 05, 2012 12:21 am

Archangel Damien

I would like to see practical non combat spells, like a teleport. You would be able to move cities with out pay or waiting. Another idea is a luck spell. Inccreases the liklyhood of good things in city searches, or an unlucky spell. That could make more enemies spawn in city searches. November 05, 2012 01:11 am

Abysteel Shakira

Teleport would be really awesome and is a must I think

November 05, 2012 07:58 am

FaLLeN

I like both Daniel's and Damien's ideas a lot.

November 06, 2012 09:16 am

Bree Ravencroft

Repellent (List of ingredients): For those times when we need/want to boost or train our defenses, or just want to get home without getting nipped by various familiars running wild through the realm.

November 07, 2012 02:15 pm

Julian Montgomery

A spell to make annoying people disappear.

November 10, 2012 01:17 pm

Fleta

How about a spell ot cure smelly feet and one to cause bad hair days? 

November 11, 2012 01:49 pm

Adrian Crossbrand

I was thinking an invisibility spell. Like for instance your covens are at war and you don't want to be part of it. You make yourself invisible and you can't be attacked or stolen from for 24 hrs. Of course it needs to have cooldowns and costs so people don't just spam it all the time. November 11, 2012 07:14 pm

Thor

Player Spell: At the cost of XYZ (resources, money, ingredients, etc) you can designate this spell to one's own created thread, listing it right under the stickies, and highlighting the title in bright red. The thread will act much like a sticky, only of lesser importance than the green ones, initially peaking more interest from other players, and staying near the top (trading out with other red stikies where they may share the same forum, according to the most recent post). 

The same idea can be applied without the whole sticky idea, where the text is just simply bright red or a different color, although, that might defeat the purpose, as one can already change the color of a title (from what I recall).

November 11, 2012 07:47 pm

Thor

Bah, I don't know.  My ideas are pretty dry right now. :(

Hmm...a spell, that lets one attempt, say, two crimes in a row for 10minutes?

Nah, I got nothing. :(

I think everyone else pretty much nailed it. Especially Daniel and Cao Cao.

November 12, 2012 11:40 am

Bree Ravencroft

How about some fun spells, which doesn't serve the purpose of making people all god like when they have been mastered.

Scramble: Casting this spell, whether by accident or not, scrambles your character name for a certain period of time.

Accidental Union: All of a sudden you find yourself in a union with a certain platypire (or other beloved realm creature). If you were already in a union when casting this spell, it will revert back when the spell wears off.

I am sure more could be thought up.

November 27, 2012 06:12 am

cao cao

OK this is a long shot but how about this.

Sparkly Pink - reagents- 1 goo ball and 1 glitter. Makes the person or target sparkle with a pink name in actives for a couple of hours.

Sprightly Yellow - reagents-1 daisy and 2 lemons. Makes the person or target shine with a yellow name for a couple hours.

Avatar Blight - reagents 1 bone 1 elder blood. Turned the persons or targets avatar to the realm ghost for a couple hours.

Holy damage - reagents 3 angels feathers. Deals sanctuary  targets 3 damage at low lvl but increases as you master the spell. The coven targets takes 8 damage. (5 bonus damage for being of the dark side)

Shadow damage -  reagents 3 vampire fangs. Deals coven targets 3 damage at low lvl but increases as you master the spell. The sanctuary targets takes 8 damage. (5 bonus for being of the light side)

December 13, 2012 03:09 pm
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (23) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
David Kendrick, The Light, Athena Maximus, Beth Pearson, Ofelia Salazar, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, Black Cat, Orangesrlife, Poe Dameron, Cameal Ham, Kevin Pearson, Fall, Cheryl Blossom, Abel Morales, L A Doneoven, Jack Pearson, Nick Clark, Kate Pearson, Prince John, Betty Cooper, En Sabah Nur, Delouis Whamchest  Levi West  Vanessa D Cavallero
Benji The Lost 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page