Current Time: 08:42 pm EDT

Wanted: Artist for Bios & Creatures of Coding

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Edeori

Greetings One & All.

There are many out there who are seeking help in creating and coding for their character bios. And I do believe we have some truly talented bio makers and coders out there too. Our wish and goal is to help each other out. The Elders would like to have a list of people who have the time in coding and creating bios who wish to help out others.

If you wish to help out, please post below.

Thank you for your time and help.

Edited by: Lisbeth Salander 8 April 14
November 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Edeori

I want to thank everyone who has come forth and signed up to help out others with their bios. You are amazing for doing so. Every bit of help does count. This list is in no particular order and more will be added.

Camille

Please feel free in contacting these players. And once again, thank you for stepping up and helping out.

Last Updated: Aug 07, 2017 ~ Castiel
February 16, 2013 01:27 pm

Lisbeth Salander

If you need help with a bio, please contact the above named people in Edeori's post, so they know you need help. Do not post that you need help in this thread.

However, if you are an artist/coder and would like to help others, please post in this thread or contact one of the admins so we can add you to the list.

Thank you.
September 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Camille Rameau

Hello. I am quite proficient with Photoshop, and am still accepting requests for profile help! All I ask is for prewritten bios and color scheme preferences. Photos, if you have specifics that you want. :) January 23, 2017 01:51 pm

Elsyna Sinclaire

Hello! I can make some basic yet decent looking profiles! Always willing to help of I have free time. October 11, 2018 03:15 pm
Actives (14) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Parisa Tournier, Raven_D, John Preston, Negan__, Seraphina Morning Star, Raze Wraith, Jay Lian, Mystic-husky, Khellen, Cristina Scabbia, Asher Crown, Mallory Quarters, Summer Summers, The Great Pumpkin  Asher Crown
Kiera 
Jameson Snorlav
Zombie Khellen 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page