Current Time: 12:12 am EST

Role Play Classifieds *Closed*

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Larayne

**If you have any questions regarding the RP classifieds you can contact Noelle until further notice.**

All players looking for an role playing partner (or group) may place their ad here. Please just use the form below as your guidelines and include any other information (such as what you're looking for if something specific).

(Please note you should attempt to update your ad every so often by simply posting again. Someone will remove your old post asap. If your character dies you ad will be removed. And please place an ad for each character, not all at once)

Character Name: (include any nick names you’d like others to know)
Race:

Short Description of Character:
Type of Role Play Sought:
Writing Length and Style: (state whether you prefer first or third person writing)
Expected Reply Time:

Edited by Alfred Bester - 20 May 13
November 21, 2012 04:00 pm

Addison

Character Name: Addison

Race: Vampire

Short Description: Addison is a true New Orleans vampire, skilled and knowledgeable in voodoo, ritual and magic. She appears to be in her early 20's, short (5') petite, with long dark hair and pale, almost reflective, eyes.

Type of Role Play: I can write just about anything, humor, action, fight scenes, but ultimately, I wish to find someone for Addison to build a relationship with, as I enjoy 'nsfw' writing in private. But that's something that has to be worked for ^.-

Writing length and style: I prefer descriptive 3rd person writing, however, I will go 1st person, especially for solo projects, blogs, journals, etc.

Expected reply time: I like fast, unplanned RP. Its spontaneous and unpredictable. Refreshing. I can manage a couple posts a day, however, I do not like threads going on for page after page. I also do not start threads normally, so if interested, please invite.
April 21, 2014 09:20 pm

Genesis

Character Name: Genesis
Race: Werewolf

Short Description of Character: She was born a lycan, though is a reluctant one. She has great control over her abilities, but is still new to the realm and all it has to offer. Very much a 'pup'.

Type of Role Play Sought: Any

Writing Length and Style: I prefer third person writing. I do not do one-liners, and appreciate a well told story.

Expected Reply Time: I am usually pretty quick to respond. If unable to, or something comes up, I usually mail an ooc note as a courtesy.

Note: I have an open thread in the Realm forum (Parks and Recreation) that anyone is welcome to join, though it is geared toward a male werewolf.

June 17, 2014 06:57 pm

Whitsig

Character Name: Whitsig

Race: Viral

Short description of character: An ancient evil wizard, who commands the power of the Black Lore, an also ancient magic. 

Roleplay sought: I am looking for people who want to be my Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. I want us to be the Realm-wide bad guys, who will write with anyone, whether it be the top writers, or the beginners. It doesn't matter...we will help whoever asks to further their storylines.

Writing length and style: It doesn't matter...I will help whoever joins me with anything they wish to write, if needed.

Expected reply time: That depends on the story.

Note: You will have to become a Viral character, so anyone who may want to join me should consider an alt character, since you cannot rank a Viral out, or anything like that. This is a role play opportunity only, but could be a lot of fun, if you are open minded, and looking for something offbeat and different.

November 16, 2014 02:07 pm

Regginea MacFowlen

Character Name:  Regginea MacFowlen, though she goes by Shade now after a traumatic experience
Race: Lycan(werewolf), BORN not changed.

Short Description of Character: She is 5'10ish, has shaggy reddishbrown hair, obsidian eyes and has a daughter(which can be included or excluded in the RP). Shade is withdrawn as of late and seeks new friends since all of her other ones have died(in game of course. Generally by Red Death)
Type of Role Play Sought: I'm really just looking for a friendly RP. The exact details can be worked out along the way or we can just wing it. Doesn't really matter to me.
Writing Length and Style: I write in third person and would prefer my RP partner to do the same, however I can deal with first person responses as well. I generally write 3-5 paragraphs when RPing and would appreciate the same in return.
Expected Reply Time: I am generally pretty quick with responses when I am online. If there are delays, I will let you know.

November 10, 2015 10:54 pm

Camille Rameau

Character Name: Camille Rameau, Cami, Cams

Race: Angel

Short Description of Character: Camille is still learning to 'human'. She can be blunt, and also very absent minded. Not everything is understandable to her, so she has been known to ask a lot of questions and is easily confused. She also drinks. Like, a lot. RP and find out more!

Type of Role Play Sought: Introductory types. New friends. Also willing to participate in your plot line, if you need some help.

Writing Length and Style: Two - three paragraphs minimum. Third person narrative.

Expected Reply Time: a reply or two a day can be expected from me. Though sometimes I get caught up in the real world. I will always let you know.

Bonus: Feel free to simply send me a starter. No need to ask permission!
January 14, 2016 09:55 am

Izael

Character Name: Izael

Race: Viral Undead, Ethereal Lord

Description: Izael was a lowly psychopath at first sight, however he was a victim of strange ethereal entanglement and his body was ultimately consumed with the Viral Undead Infection, he plans on consuming the world one soul at a time, possessing and consuming any that dare oppose him via their dream realm, he has minimal magical  capabilities outside the realm of dreams, however if he assumes a human form, his powers are unique and, psychopathic via assuming the form of any sort of humanoid nightmares with a human host, their set of unique powers follow as well.

Roleplays sought: The Doom Bringers: Gathering 6 powerful beings to become Izael's doom bringers and begin brewing chaos within the realm, as one or in various locations. Gathering his following is the first step in making a major impact on the realm, and bringing all sorts of destructive rps!

Writing length: Quality, 4 paragraph minimum.

Expected reply time: I work 48-60 hrs a week baking and I try to be on for at least 4-6 hrs once I get home. Gimme at least 20 minutes with each post and you'll be satisfied. I will send ooc messages if there will be any sort of delay

November 17, 2016 03:16 pm

Katarina Valentine

Name: Katarina Valentine 

Race: light elemental witch/ light high elf (elven nobility)

Description: Katarina is a young woman trying to make her way in the world...for the past few years she was focused on avenging hee parents but now she's decided to let the pain go and live her life

Roleplay saught: Katarina is looking for her one true love...someone who can be her best friend, confidante, and her family...She wants to build a strong friendship with that person, one that will eventually lead to love

Writing length: I can be as short as two sentences or as long as a paragraph...my only request is that you use some proper sentence structure (ex: no run-on sentences please)... I know this may be a bit picky but I like being to understand what I'm reading 

November 18, 2016 06:39 pm

Ashe Miller

Name: Ashe Miller

Race: Slayer/Human?

Description: She stands at about 5’ 7” with blue-black hair that’s pulled into a tight braid on her right side. Her skin is an olive tone but she has numerous scars that stna dout in stark contrast. They criss-cross her body and face, but the most notabe of the scars are the two that run down her left eye and her left cheek. She’s of an athletic build and is a very active person even when she withdraws from the world. Her eyes are deep brown but turn ice blue and crimson when using her power. She was blinded when she tried to use her power too much too soon but is trying to learn how to ‘see’ again by using the same. She feels weak after not being able to save her girlfriend and is trying to become strong again, even if it's just for herself.

Roleplay Sought: Anything really! Friends, enemies, fights, romance, etc. I’m looking to build her back up as I play her and work out character kinks.

Writing Length: Paragraph plus! I’m up for anything but one liners, please. I tend to write in third person but I don’t mind first or third person!

Response Time: Minutes to one day, sometimes I have the time to go RP crazy and other times I don’t. I know that people have crazy lives so I tend not to worry so much about a return response.

December 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Summer S Summers

Character Name: Summer Summers

Short Description of Character: Summer is a middle child in a very large family. Having experienced some *interesting* things in the past, she blankets her emotions with intoxicants. She was a vampire like her siblings, but died and became an angel. Presently, she is pretty isolated from them for that reason (among others). She's experiencing a new-found freedom and tries to enjoy life and all its pleasures to the fullest. She's an exotic dancer, is a free spirit, and is exactly as naive-yet-tough as you'd expect from a mid-20s chick who spent her formative years held captive by a creepy man.

Outside of that, I don't know much about Summer or her angel-skills. Maybe she has none? I think she's pretty garden-variety, low level angel. Nothin' too fancy. I mean, she was sent to heaven to spy on the angels by the devil, so... It isn't like they gave her the shiniest halo, you know?

Type of Role Play Sought: Any. I'm very open. For the past few years, I've had this thing were I have trouble dreaming up ideas for collaborative RPs. Because of that, initiating a story is difficult.

Writing Length and Style: I prefer third person.

Expected Reply Time: I am going to be honest here. I have ADHD-Inattentive Type and thusly have time management issues. Sometimes I can be on top of my sh-t and get responses within the day, rapid fire style. Sometimes it takes me...longer. It is no reflection on the story or my writing partner. Just so you know. :)
February 25, 2017 10:32 pm

Azazelle Ixielle

Character Name: Azazelle Ixielle (True Name Unknown)

Race: Demon (True Race Unknown)

Short Description of Character: Working her way up. Azazelle is a Demoness, she is unlimited evil, loves evil men and evil women, she loves carnage, destruction, evil, chaos, she hates rules and laws, she is a pure villain!

Type of Role Play Sought: Pretty much anything except anything involving her Death!

Writing Length and Style: Any and All are fine!

Expected Reply Time: Any, things happen RL happens!
June 27, 2017 05:16 pm

Tucker Reid

Character Name: Tucker Reid
Race: Werewolf, old blood.

Short Description of Character: Tucker is cynical, sarcastic, and sometimes aggressive. Overall, he's generally a good guy but his temperament is heavily affected by Lycanthropy. He may also be dealing with unresolved family issues.

Type of Role Play Sought: Any. Looking for friends. Enemies. Open story lines.

Writing Length and Style: Third person, multi-paragraph.

Expected Reply Time: As soon as possible. Sometimes within minutes, sometimes as long as a day.
July 01, 2017 08:32 am

Miakoda Silverwolf

Character name: Miakoda Silverwolf
Race: werewolf

Short bio: She full blooded Indian and a born lycan. However due to a curse can't transform into a wolf. She moved from her home in the Midwest to NYC. She the chief medical examiner for NYPD. She reluctantly helps keep the supernatural community under wraps from humans. Mia is friendly but distant and kind of aloof. She is a loner but secretly wishes for a pack...or at least a friend.

Type of RP sought: Any...I'm in a very creative writing mood so bring it on lol

Writing length/style: third person preferred but not mandatory. Preferably more then one paragraph

Expected reply time: I'll get back to you asap. I do work a full time job and am a wife and mom but I respond quickly. Sometimes in the hour, usually within a day.

Thank you in advance
August 11, 2017 09:50 am

The Rainbow Angel

Character Name: The Rainbow Angel

Short Description of Character: Just an Odd Ball Rainbow Angel that is just searching for allies and for fun and help, and anything and everything, she respects all races, shes just a beginner... 

Type of Role Play Sought: Any and All 

Writing Length and Style: (state whether you prefer first or third person writing) Any and All 

Expected Reply Time: No Preference
October 16, 2017 05:06 pm

Annalise Veran

Character Name: Annalise Veran

Race: Vampire

Short Description of Character:  Annalise was turned centuries ago, around 1465. Not too long after her transformation, she fell into a trance-like state and stayed that way until present time. It was once believed that she was nothing more than a statue, but now she has awoken.

Physical Appearance: Annalise has long blonded hair that when clean, is almost a white color. Crimson eyes stare out from full lashes, and her facial features can bes be described as 'doll-like'. Her body is small, once again, 'doll-like' and often confused for a young teenager.

Type of Roleplay Sought: Drama is my forte. That is what I most enjoy, but I am happy to branch and include romance, adventure, horror, and several others.

Writing Length and Style: At least one paragraph per post, and 3rd person preferred.

Expected Reply Time: At least once a week. I don't always have access, and I don't mind waiting for others who have the kindness to wait for me as well.

December 26, 2017 08:15 pm
Actives (12) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Blood Maw, Andrei Codin, Cristina Scabbia, mist, Katarina Valentine, Mallory Quarters, Orangesrlife, February, Cameal Ham, Fall, There is still time, L A Doneoven  Gavrielle Galbraith
Lillisana Williams 
tupacshakaur 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page