Current Time: 08:10 pm EST

The Forge (Metal Working and Gunsmithing)

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 50.. | 100.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Nathanial

"I have no clue about these things. I never seen one before now." she says in innocense.

May 05, 2013 04:05 pm

EtaineNightBreed

Etaine flushed slightly.   She looked at Nathanial and nodded as she looked at the bra.   "They  I mean bras are not so complicated.....You have one that works from the front.  Breed called them front loaders or slingshots..   Give me the bra and I will look at it."

May 08, 2013 11:25 am

Nathanial

Nate hands over the bra and let's Etaine look at it.

May 08, 2013 11:32 am

EtaineNightBreed

Etaine looked at the bra that Clair had sent over and it was a perfect.  It seemed Clair was the same size as Nathanial.  

"This bra is a perfect size for you, well made and it has good support.  You put the bra on like you would a shirt except you have to hook the closers together so the front of the bra covers your assets."

Etaine handed the bra back to Nathanial.

May 09, 2013 07:33 am

Nathanial

Nate is puzzled by this somewhat as she tries to put it on but fails miserably as she breaks down crying.

May 09, 2013 04:02 pm

EirieNightBreed

* from the front my voice is heard*  " Nate don't let it get to you my friend, i believe most ladies/people have issues at first.. Look at it like anything else the more you try the better you get."

May 12, 2013 08:13 pm

Nathanial

"I see your point Eirie but I still can't think of myself as a girl"

May 12, 2013 09:03 pm

EtaineNightBreed

Etaine looked at the bra and than at Nathanial.  She blinked her eyes and then spoke softly.

"Well you have the female attributes now... And they need to be put in this bra.   Etaine picked up another bra a bit more like a sportsbra.   It was made to fit a DD cup and was sturdily made for a more atheletic person. 

"How about this one?  No snaps or front loader... You just slip it over your head with the front where your frontal assets would fit.   I wear sportsbra mostly...."

May 13, 2013 01:21 pm

Nathanial

"I will try my best." She says as she takes the sports bra and pulls it over her and tries to pull it over her breats as she moans lightly.

May 13, 2013 01:25 pm

EtaineNightBreed

"I think Breed is right.  You have to keep trying.  Do you really want to wear a bra Nathanial?  A nice tight t-shirt will work..."

May 13, 2013 02:27 pm

Nathanial

"It is okay. I will try my best to be a lady for you."

May 13, 2013 06:06 pm

EtaineNightBreed

Etaine looked at the corset Clair had sent over to Nathanial.  "What if we tried this corset.   It doesnt lace up to tight just enough to hold things in place.  Slip on a dark tshirt and lets give this a try."

Etaine looked at the corset (bustier)  closely as she waited fot Nathanial to slip on a black tshirt.

May 15, 2013 06:02 pm

Nathanial

Nate puts on a black shirt and hugs her tightly. "You are a life saver."

May 15, 2013 11:12 pm

EtaineNightBreed

"This type of  corset is meant to be worn over a bark color tshirt and it helps if you are a woman who does battle.   I have several of these myself.or you can wear them for every day. "

Etaine speaks as Nathanial hugs her.  "Now let's get this on you!  Put the front up under the breast and hold it.  I will lace it up to where it is comfortable but not too tight. Just enough to hold your breasts in place."

May 16, 2013 04:52 pm

Nathanial

Nate does as told as she says "I feel kinda strange around you and Eirie as my heart seems to burn a little"

May 17, 2013 01:01 pm
First | Prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 50.. | 100.. | Next | Last
Actives (30) Fresh Blood (4) View All The Fallen (6) Graveyard
Smith, Ronan Boru, Chamberlain, Winter Summers, Dexter Gein, Will Summers, Anyssa, Arioch, Jr Morning Star, Dessa Chambers, Edward Brollachan, Malek, Mackenzie, The Xenomorph, Maycee Thomas, Blood Maw, Lucifer Mourningstar, Aleister Carlisle, Seraphina Morning Star, Ciaran_M_Boru, Helka, Elisa Stratten, Fiona MacKay, Samil, Livia Vlcek, Parisa Tournier, Mallory Quarters, Zombie, Gens Revenge, R  Chamberlain
The Xenomorph
Helka
Ophelia Wren 
Jocelyn Fairchild
Galen C Lynch
Sheridan J Mayfair
Jaxson_Cross
Giovanni DiGiorgio 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page