Current Time: 04:24 pm EST

The Forge (Metal Working and Gunsmithing)

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 10.. | 20.. | 50.. | 100.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

EtaineNightBreed

Etaine backed away from what she saw....Her green eyes widened as a hand went to her lips.She watched in adject horror at what the person was suffering.

"A Pan-were..."

January 19, 2013 09:00 pm

EirieNightBreed

* with a muffled curse, i reach down below the solid counter my hand wrapping about the grip of the pistol below, with my left hand i flip open a small box set beside it fingers running across ridges set into each cylinder before grasping one and inserting it into the barrel. Using the reflexes adn speed inherited from my change i raise the pistol doing a barrel roll so it lands in my left hand and is pointing towards the right flank of the customer.  Noticing the multiple changes my teeth gritted at the realisation that a panwere did exist, i pull the trigger aiming again for the right flank of the man/were before us.  The dart filled with a ****tail designed for halting a transformation is sent on it's way. I watch and say a prayer hoping it does what it is intended without harming the fellow and before any harm can befall Etaine.*    " Etaine move back behind the machinery!"

January 19, 2013 09:06 pm

Nathanial

The object flying towards the panwere hits perfectly but the panwere looks down at it and pulls it out to crush beneath its fingers as it changes again to a were-bear and it says, "Please stop it." The beast shakes its head before its eyes become inhuman and start looking for food.

January 19, 2013 09:13 pm

EtaineNightBreed

Etaine head for behind the machinery quickly wondering what she could do to help and cursing her Fae side as well.

"Sometimes I regret that side of me completely...damn curses ....Let me see........"

Etaine's emerald green eyes dilated from their green hues to her golden catseye.    She muttered smething quietly to herself as she dodged from out behind the machinary quickly.   Quickly letting go of a white energy ball she hopes it stops the Pan-Were from wrecking the GunShop.    "Be stopped or I will kick your damn arse."

January 19, 2013 09:15 pm

EirieNightBreed

* Watching as the now were-bear crushes the syringe, i quickly load a second dart this one filled with a heavy blend of Ketamine and a non-selective tranquilizer, hesitating hoping the other will take effect as the one just loaded will have nasty results when mixed with the first dart.Muttering under my breath*  " Come on and work dang it.. This is beginning to remind me of the worm holes under New York City."  * Lifting the pistol I take specific aim for the neck, inhaling then holding it as i steady for the 2nd shot*

January 19, 2013 09:23 pm

Nathanial

The were-bear turns again and becomes a were-panther as it sees Eirie and stalks towards him as it goes behind counters and anything else it finds. It is weary of the second shot thinking it might be dangerous but it knows to get to this one it must go beyond its limits. It doesn't notice the white light until it hits it and it is suddenly clawing at itself. It feels something wrongand unknown as it tries to get rid of this thing.

January 19, 2013 09:26 pm

EtaineNightBreed

A feline growl sounds near the machinary.  A long lean black panther like cat with emerald green eyes emerges springing between Eirie and the Pan-were. In her Pantherlike cat form Etaine growls purring angrily at the Pan-were.  

January 19, 2013 09:32 pm

Nathanial

The panther watches this other like it as it yowls which can only be understood by Etaine, "Please stop this. I want food. It looks tasty behind you. Please let me eat it young queen." It seems polite as it waits for her to answer.

January 19, 2013 09:36 pm

EirieNightBreed

" Etaine easy, he's slowinh down, lets try and get him calmed rather than hetted up more. * Locking gazes with the panther i begin talking in low but firm tones*   " time to relax bud, no harn will befall you here, none mean you harm.  You can control this, reach inside your mind and spirit, find yourself again and step back into control. Your involuntary change is not much different than that of a fledgling vampire, will is the key and the key is always within your grasp."

January 19, 2013 09:37 pm

EtaineNightBreed

Etaine growls as it to say to the other panther ~You think of him as food.  I will kick your bloody hide and make a throw rug out of you. I will offer you a few rare staks insted accept that. or Blood milk.~

She keeps close to Eirie interjecting herself to protect her mate.  In her cat shape she can understand her mate and his requests.   She can do little in her own cat shape for now except protect him.   ~Priomise him he may view my books or I could bite him too.!~

January 19, 2013 09:46 pm

Nathanial

The panther bows to her and says, "I am sorry little queen. I shall wait for this alternate food and drink. I shall also have to keep this foreign thing out of my mind since it keeps yelling nonsense to me." The panther then sits and waits for her response.

January 19, 2013 09:50 pm

EirieNightBreed

* glancing between the 2 cats I maintain my readiness the tranquilizer pistol in one hand my free hand edging to where my Axe rests the whole time wishing i knew what the heck they were speaking about.*

January 19, 2013 09:52 pm

EtaineNightBreed

~You break your word to me or harm my mate.  I will bite you and your hide will make a fine rug for the shop.~   Etaine purred growling gently in her throat. ~Now sit down and behave.~ 

Etaine purred slowly looking up at Breed as she flicked her tail and circled him. She nudged him gently and pointed her muzzle toward the back of the shop.  She headed there  but turned and gave a warning growl to the other panther.

Etaine quickly shifted behind the door that slammed quicly.  Thankful for the spare clothes she had kept there.   She took out the fresh steaks, a bottle of blood and a bottle of milk.   Mixing the blood and milk together quickly  it formed a thick pinkish tinge.  She took the two large steaks and  tall glass of blood milk to the main shop.

"Here you go.  Eat hearty  and don't mess with my mate."  She set the food and drink near the Pan-were and backed away.

January 19, 2013 10:01 pm

EirieNightBreed

* looking kore amused than anything at this point i look down into Etaine's eyes.*    "we're having a picnic now?? *grins*  my wife the peacemaker, Bili will never let me live this down if he hears about it.."   * leans back against the counter and looks at the other customer*  " Ken why didn't you try and help, isn't this sort of thing what you still do for a living??"

* with a grin the other customer shrugs his shoulders and says nothing*

January 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Nathanial

The panther drinkings and eats happily as it then starts to groom itself and watches the now human looking person and tilts its head before yowling horribly and it starts changing but to a smaller form. Soon a fox is on the floor and looks about it fear. It yips and looks around scared for its life.

January 19, 2013 10:06 pm
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 10.. | 20.. | 50.. | 100.. | Next | Last
Actives (15) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Summer, Eden Kennedy, Maeve, Cristina Scabbia, Gyldi, Kyla, Khellen, Lena Prince, Uriel, Dessa Chambers, Pandora, Mallory Quarters, R, Huntress Wizard, Gens Revenge  Lucian James
hades9985 
Diabla_ 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page