Current Time: 06:01 pm EST

House Item Ideas

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Smith

Don't all of your houses look incredibly bare? I think it's time to spruce them up a bit. The final stage of adding house items (well.. final before I have to sneak it past our code ninja) is near, and as part of that I'd like to see what sorts of things you'd like to fill your house with.

While a lot of items will have no effect ("purely decorative") and others will be a simply skill boost, feel free to suggest some more unusual things. As an example, perhaps a safe to keep up to $1,000 from being stolen?

We've got some ideas for a lot of the items already, but what do you really want? Novelty items (I gather that stuffed platypires are in fashion this season) can be entirely cosmetic, but try and get some serious items in here as well. As an example:
February 05, 2013 10:27 am

Animus

Add garden stuff, poisonous flowers/plants that can be harvested to use on weapons.

like you found nightshade and plant it and look after it and you get a useable poison that does extra damage.

April 08, 2013 10:34 am

Abysteel_Shakira

I love the idea for the house parts, but for money, we already have the bank, but your ideas on the house me likes, also, there should be an option to choose the color(s) of your house and what it looks like, maybe even using a pic also...

April 08, 2013 10:44 am

Animus

give options to bulid individual extra rooms (conservertory, towers, dungeons) for bonuses to character maybye? like, add an armoury, +1 attack.

April 08, 2013 11:59 am

Ca-al

Don't forget the torture chambers

April 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Nerull

Tomb stones. Lots of tomb stones. For the bodies I'll be burying in my backyard.

August 26, 2013 04:11 am

Sorrick

mabye you could have defenses in your own house and staff as well that gives you bonuses ,,, also I would like an assaination option if people are in their homes to where you could bring a group to beat them up

January 12, 2014 06:53 pm

Raith Khaos

I like the safe idea. And possibly be able to store like extra weapons and all inside. As well as maybe Blood Money.

As well as if you get bountied, possibly you can somehow recall your character to your house with some added protection to it? Since I've been back in the Realm, I've heard of quite of few people that got bountied in my time away. I'm not to worried as I don't tend to piss people off, but it was just a thought.

March 02, 2016 06:36 pm

Perachel

Fleshy wall growths would be be hella metal.

As you explore the Realm, you hear a sickening sound of something squishing and scraping together. The obnoxious stench of meat fills your senses, and you behold a twisting mass of flesh. Churning. Snapping bones that must be somewhere within the abomination. New wounds seem to open themselves up to your eyes the more you watch it.

It turns to you and advances. Just before it makes contact, it rears away and melts across the landscape, leaving you alone.

You later find it blooming across every inch of your home.

You found: Fleshy Wall Moss

March 25, 2016 06:30 pm

Dr Van Helsing

DK and I are currently working on the houses. Sorry for the delay, it is just the two of us.

May 25, 2016 06:59 pm

Aziz al Saqr

I would like the idea of building security systems in, since that is my muse's profession.

May 01, 2017 03:43 pm
Actives (23) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
David Kendrick, The Light, Athena Maximus, Beth Pearson, Ofelia Salazar, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, Black Cat, Orangesrlife, Poe Dameron, Cameal Ham, Kevin Pearson, Fall, Cheryl Blossom, Abel Morales, L A Doneoven, Jack Pearson, Nick Clark, Kate Pearson, Prince John, Betty Cooper, En Sabah Nur, Delouis Whamchest  Levi West  Vanessa D Cavallero
Benji The Lost 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page