Current Time: 10:03 am EDT

Dungeon Breaks - Closed

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

River Song

Is it just me or have the dungeons been feeling a little unused lately? Surely you boys and girls have been up to no good in some shape or form. Unfortunately, our guards are a tad bit greedy and are demanding some compensation in the form of blood money for all their supposed ‘hard work’. Well, if you ask me, they’re not working hard enough if you all keep breaking out. Tsk tsk…

Regardless, I feel obliged to agree to their terms and so, if you wish to have a dungeon filled it’ll be 25BM per person in the city. All you have to do is fill out the form below and either I or one of the other blues will contact you for payment. We require at least twenty-four hours notice to fill the dungeon for you, unless you happen to see one of us on and wish to make a rush order. Of course, there is a 50BM charge for rush orders.

***It's not guaranteed that you will get all the DBs. If you absolutely feel the need to mail someone who may also be working on their DBs on a fill you've paid for, be polite and see if there's something you can work out.

On the other side of that, 99.9% of the time, someone has purchased a fill, so while people purchasing fills know they may not get all the DBs it is common courtesy to not clear out a dungeon unless you have worked something out with the buyer.

A general rule of thumb if you're able to quickly clear a dungeon is that you'll get a lot more DBs if you offer to help those who cannot break themselves out.

Just remember, everyone needs Dungeon Breaks at some point and this is an easy way to get them. Please be courteous to your fellow Realm goers.***

ORDER FORM:
*Cost is 25BM(2500 Cash) per person (elders are free) in the city at time requested below.
*Please post form below.
*If you wish it to be private/have a rush on it and mail it, there is a 50BM (5000 cash) charge.
*Note* If you mail me 24 hours in advanced, there will be no fee

City:
Day:
Game Time:
Online Players Included: (Yes/No)

Buy 2 fills and get 1 free

Note: Prices are subject to change at any given time. Please make sure you are aware of the price above before ordering.

Limitation Disclaimer: Multiple Dungeon Fill Orders and Dungeon Fill Prizes will have an expiration date of 30 days from the time the order for multiple Dungeon Fills is placed or a Dungeon Fill Prize is awarded.

PLEASE NOTE: As of July 1st, we are introducing a monthly limit on dungeon fills. We will not do any more than 15-20 fills per month to limit abuse of the fill system.

***DUNGEON ORDERS ARE BACK***
September 01, 2013 12:48 am

River Song

Dungeon fill requests are open once more December 01, 2016 01:47 pm

Cersei Lannister

This thread is closed, and we no longer be taking dungeon orders.

But fear not, my little doves!

Instead, we will be filling the dungeons twice, biweekly, at random.

It begins tonight.

All men must die, and all that.
June 08, 2018 06:38 pm
Actives (13) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Lucius Dalca, Michael_Langdon, Raze Wraith, Mackenzie, Zaxton Vermillion, Sav McCarthy, Lylith_, Beau Theroux, Cici Wraith, Belinda Arch, Mallory Quarters, Summer Summers, The Great Pumpkin  Michael_Langdon
-Yuri- 
Emery
Daniel Wieczerzak
Yuri De Pont 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page