Current Time: 02:27 am EST

Interview with actress Vanessa Aranegui

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2
  Creator Post Date

Jack Natas

I find that she was an amazing interview and I'm glad to see yet another one here. These people are so interesting and yet they seem so extremely down to earth that you'd think they were someone you already know. I fully enjoyed this interview and she seems most definitely like someone I could relate to. 

Fantastic job!

January 28, 2014 12:31 am

Anark Emory Wolf

Very nice.

Its good to see an actress with such a sense of humor. Most actresses in intervies would get into character and spout out random BS that their publicist pounded into their head. However, this chica is real, she tells it how it is, and isn't afraid to look goofy and I think that's awesome. Vanessa, no need to play the part of a badass, to us you already are a badass. Can't wait to see the movie. Good luck I'm sure it will rock.

January 28, 2014 07:31 am

Rayna

she seems like a nice woman, and can't wait to see the film

January 28, 2014 05:35 pm

Camille Rameau

She's a little sassy, I love it! Vanessa seems to really love and appreciate what she does, and is also very relatable. It's super refreshing!

January 29, 2014 08:43 pm

Mackenzie

She had me at Morgan Freeman. Seriously, is there anything the man can't do?

I love how open she is about everything, from the people she would work with to those she admires, and even those she wouldn't want to work with. Such an open mind, only great things can come her way with such a can-do attitude!

And people singing in the shower.. I really think that would be a viral hit.
January 30, 2014 07:34 pm

Mystic Rose

Very nice interview, has a funny sense of humor she does :) it was a very interesting interview and I think she will go far. Nicely done!

February 03, 2014 04:48 pm
Prev | 1 | 2
Actives (22) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
David Kendrick, Camille Hammond, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, Black Cat, Orangesrlife, Poe Dameron, Cameal Ham, Kevin Pearson, Fall, Cheryl Blossom, Abel Morales, L A Doneoven, Jack Pearson, Nick Clark, Kate Pearson, Prince John, Betty Cooper, En Sabah Nur, Delouis Whamchest, Beth Pearson, Ofelia Salazar  Sean Bishop   
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page