Current Time: 06:56 pm EDT

Iron Maidens Interview

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2
  Creator Post Date

Amethyst Boru

I think they are a great band and   hearing The Trooper made me think of Led Zep. I would most def go see them if they were laying around here.  Great interview thank you so much for publishing it,

February 16, 2014 06:34 pm

Siobhan Boru

I found this interview very interesting it;s great to see women in a hard rock band. It brings back the memories of when rock was rock.I never heard of them untill now. But after listening to their music  on youtube i say they are just as good as the 70's and early 80's rock band. The song i liked best was Aces High. I would go see them even if they were in a 4 to 5 hr drive away.  They definately play music that I would buy and listen to daily. Thank you DVH for giving me new music to listen to.  I hope they will write some songs of their own. Awesome review .

February 16, 2014 06:44 pm

Madilyn De Loncour

Very refreshing interview and very amazing. I'm a fan of music especially rock. Women in rock have always had a special place in my heart starting with Pat Benatar.  I really got a kick out of seeing a female version of Eddie (if my memory hasn't failed me).  Me personally, I would love to see the Iron Maidens and I would invite my Husband and all of his friends who grew up on Iron Maiden to listen in on these truly remarkable ladies.

These ladies know how to rock.

February 16, 2014 08:16 pm

Emmanuelle Mimieux

Watched a couple of their videos, I've got to say, Courtney rocks, think I'm in love! 

I've been to many concerts and shows. Out of about thirty of them, only two,  Joan Jett and Melissa Etheridge were female headlined; it seems like the hard rock bands are almost completely male dominated. It would be cool to see these girls come out with a few original songs that went main stream and got them more publicity.

February 18, 2014 08:42 pm

Dr Van Helsing

One of my missions is to get them out to the East Coast.

February 19, 2014 10:07 pm
Prev | 1 | 2
Actives (36) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Sasha_Romanova, Rhiannon McKay, Summer S Summers, Derek Norse, Zach Von Dragneel , Ella Donovan, W_Kat, Cassandra Moon, Cristina Scabbia, Mordred, Jennifer Constantinescu, Sinclair Vorchenza, Jemma Simmons, SmithkilledNeo, Delilah Too, Me, Grant Ward, Quasi, Bojangles, Always, Lance Hunter, Potato, Icarus, Samson, Take, Dany Doremus, Son of Starchy, Matias, Bobbi Morse, Orangesrlife, Down, Gavin Stone, Helena, Carl, Staying, Snuggle Lord 2  WARR   
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page