Current Time: 10:51 pm EDT

Re-opening of "The Blood Brew Tavern" (All are welcome.)

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 10.. | 20.. | 50.. | 100.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Killian Doyle

~Killian turns around and  smiles~

"Well I  guess ou Boru  girls do  still clean up  nice."

March 23, 2014 03:11 pm

Siobhan Doyle

"Excuse me I am now a Doyle thank you very much and you will just have to live with that my love."

~* Shiv leans downs and kissed his cheek ~*

" This is a cool place how did you ever find it?"
March 23, 2014 03:20 pm

Killian Doyle

"I know the  owner so  to  say. Hes  been  after me  to  get  here to  check the  place out  so  I  figured  why not. Speaking of where is  he?"

~ Killian looks around  for Goku.~

March 23, 2014 03:23 pm

Siobhan Doyle

"Hey love will you order me a drink i have to find the powder room .Now dont go no where I will be right back."

~*Kissing his cheek once more Shiv heads off to find the ladies room. She looks around the place as she searches ~*
March 23, 2014 03:26 pm

Faia Shiria

Faia shrugged again as Goku didn’t seem to respond neither to her nor any of the others. She smiled sweetly at Lilly as she approached the table. It ws nice seeing her again after such long time but she got a feeling there was something she wanted as she headed straight for Goku. Faia merely nodded at her as she got up from her seat. She would go greet her in due time. For now she’d let them catch up.

As more people started to enter the tavern the waiters started to huzzle a bit more. One of the younger girls accidentally tripped and bumped in to Faia spilling the content of her drink all over her shirt. She grumbled under her breath but tried to calm the girl down saying it wasn’t her fault and that she wasn’t mad. She just had to go change. Luckily she’d kept a small duffle bag of all kinds of things out back while Goku had spent the long hours setting the place up. Upon returning to the main room she’d swapped the crimson shirt with a black silk shirt that matched the black leather pants and was now dressed in all black.

She headed for the bar to order a new drink. Hopefully Goku would snap out of this state soon or she’d have to ruffle the staff on her own.

March 23, 2014 03:30 pm

Killian Doyle

"And   that d rink  would  be  what then  my  dear."

~Killian  watches her  walk  off. He shakes his head he  was many things  being  a  witch  but he  tended not to  try and read his  wife's mind. He wasnt s ure  hed  make it  back out of  it a live.~

March 23, 2014 03:35 pm

Siobhan Doyle

~* Shiv links to him "sorry love I would like a Irish whiskey sorry I for got to tell ya but ya know its a Boru favorite". Fixing her hair she head back out of the rest room and notices a Juke box so she decides to and see what they had on it. She smiled when she saw Joan Jett I love Rock n Roll so putting a quarter in she hits the keys and smiles~*

"I haven't heard this since before Eden died. I do miss ya girl it seems I just don't have anyone to talk to when needed."

March 23, 2014 03:41 pm

Killian Doyle

~ killian  walks  to the  bar and  orders  the  drink  Shiv  wanted and   gets one  for him.  He notice a  lass next to him  and  does a  double take. She looked  just like  shiv. The Irish witch knew his  wife and  what  she  always  wore  so    it wasnt easy to  get one  past him. not seeing the  fire opal  ring that all the Borus  had that linked  them  together he  walks off and  back to the  table.

He  starts  to  think  was siobhan wearing that ring  even. He  shakes his  head . Of course s he  was they never removed  them. Ciaran had  Ronan's now and  he  was unsure  where Liam's  was.~

March 23, 2014 03:53 pm

Siobhan Doyle

~*Shiv started to dance her way back when she noticed that her ring was not on then she remembered she hadn't wore it since before she was kidnapped on her way back she got distracted wen her cell went off It was Cici telling her that he was coming back early.~*

"Well I know Doyle will be happy to hear that I will let him know and if you find my ring would you bring it to me I haven't seen it since I was at Liam's."
March 23, 2014 04:00 pm

Faia Shiria

Finally the bartender finished her drink as a man walked up to her side ordering two drinks of his own. The bartender took to work but accidentally mistook the Irish whiskey with a Scottish brand. She didn’t want to embarrass the man in front of costumers though and decided to take the matter up on her own.

She tilted her head curiously as she noticed the strange look her gave her though. She turned and let her silvery gaze follow him to a table. She was pretty sure she’d never seen him before but in a place like this you’d never know. Biting her bottom lip she nodded to herself and left her drink at the bar before following Killian. “You know that isn’t an Irish whiskey… right?”

March 23, 2014 04:06 pm

Killian Doyle

"AS  fast  as you  drink  it  wont  matter much  Shiv  will it?"

~ Killian  was  more then  sure  he  was looking at his  wife. He had never  know  there to  be any other siblings as he  grew up  with the Borus and  had  know  Siobhan  for  her entire life. ~

March 23, 2014 04:19 pm

vamp_goku

*Goku finally snapping out of another nap, he looks up as Faia is gone wondering where she went. And seeing Lilly in front of him, he could not help but smile as he gets out of his chair. Giving her a big hug and smiling at the picture she was holding out, he took it and walked over to the bar to place it where it was suppose to be.. Walking back to Lilly he smiles again.*

"Well hello Lil, how have you been? And you know this place is as much yours as it is mine, if not more so.. I placed your name on the place as well, no worries everything is payed for so do not freak out on me..hehe Excuse me for a sec please Lil.."

*Goku grins as he sees Killian and Siobhan, and it seemed Faia was being her little devilish self..He chuckles before he walked over to all them, just listing for a few before he spoke..He taps a waitress on the shoulder to bring him a drink, the coffee was not working anyways..As he taps Faia on the shoulder then hides on the other side of her trying his best not to chuckle.*

"Well hello Killian and Siobhan, how are you two doing tonight? If I might ask..I am very glade you guys stopped by to see the place, I tried to make everything look and seem the same as the old place.."
March 23, 2014 04:20 pm

Tristan Eriksen

~Tristan orders a drink and finds a seat in the far end of the tavern. Keeping to himself for now he observes.~

March 23, 2014 04:23 pm

Killian Doyle

~killian looks at Goku~

"Its  not the  Shamrock  but its not  such a  baad  place . Ciaran is thinking of  opening up  his  father's  place again but  we will see if that happens. something about  making it so  friends and  family only  can get in."

March 23, 2014 04:25 pm

Faia Shiria

Faia blinked a few times wondering if he was serious or not. She was sure he’d purchased either one of the drinks for someone else but of course he was alone at the table and now he was offering her the drink. But who or what was a Shiv? She smirked and gave a soft chuckle. “And how is that you would know that Mister?”

Someone tapped her in the shoulder and made her turn only to find no one before hearing Goku's voice. She blinked again a few times. Who and what now? She then figured it was some kindof game they were playing and she wasn't about to step back from that. "I'm sure Lilly and Dragon would be proud to see it in such good shape again"

March 23, 2014 04:30 pm
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 10.. | 20.. | 50.. | 100.. | Next | Last
Actives (22) Fresh Blood (6) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Johnny Kells, Jaxon Hyde, Lucifer Morning Star, Seraphina Morning Star, Elinora Luxley, Summer, Marcus Cain, Cristina Scabbia, Zaynah Mubarak, Iria Visile, Smith, Emmeline Cruz, Mordred, Khellen, _Aurora_, Lylith_, -Azazel_, Daelin Renwood, Raze Wraith, Mallory Quarters, Summer Summers, The Great Pumpkin  -Azazel_
Estella Whitmire
Armando Jimenez
Olympia Stavros
Lylith_ 
Darius Neres
mich 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page