Current Time: 12:19 am EST

Re-opening of "The Blood Brew Tavern" (All are welcome.)

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 10.. | 20.. | 50.. | 100.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Killian Doyle

"Im  Irish lass I  know what home  brew  smells like. What  is  with you  today. You  know all of this  as well."

March 23, 2014 04:32 pm

Siobhan Doyle

~* Putting her cell in her back pocket Shiv heads to the table to see Killian had a couple of people there. walking up next to him she sees the drink and downs it and coughs~*

"Bloody hell Doyle I said Irish whiskey not Scottish. "

~*tilting her head she extends her hand to the girl before looking at her~*
"Hello I am Siobhan and you ...."

~*Shiv looks at her and gasps~*
"You have my face."

March 23, 2014 04:33 pm

Killian Doyle

"Wait a  second .I  havent had  but one drink and  already seeing  double  here. Goku  what the  bloody hell  do  you  put in theses drinks?"

~ he looks  from  the other woman  to  his  wife~

"D'eithe  daor sean cabhr'u liom ( Gods of  old help Me)"

March 23, 2014 04:36 pm

Faia Shiria

Faia turned as a woman grabbed the drink Killian had just offered her, or so she thought. Her jaw dropped slightly as she watched the woman down the drink in one go. Not because she was drinking fast but more so because she was looking at what could have been her own reflection. "What the hell?!"

Siobhan offered her hand but Faia didn't move. "No you have mine..."

March 23, 2014 04:41 pm

Siobhan Doyle

~*Shiv turned and looked at Killian~*
"OK mo ghrá nach bhfuil níos mó ag ól ar do shon. Tá mé gearrtha díreach tú amach"
( "Ok my love no more drinking for you. I have just cut you off")

~* she then looks back at the other girl it was like she was looking into a mirror ~*

"How come you have my face ? I know your not Simone my cousin cause she was killed when we were 14 by the Brits. Who are ya lass is this some trick."
March 23, 2014 04:43 pm

Killian Doyle

"Mar sin ni fionnuar. Ar Cheann de na agat is F'eidir liom d'eilse'ail le dh'a go nach bhfuil an oiread sin"

(So not  cool. One of you I  can  deal  with  two  well not so  much.")

March 23, 2014 04:47 pm

Siobhan Doyle

"Hug Tá mé an ceann amháin agus mar sin ní mór dúinn a fháil amach an freagra anseo. Má tá a Máthair eile teaghlaigh rúnda nó athair a lán de mhíniú a dhéanamh. "

(Hey I am the one and only so we need to find out the answer here . If its another family secret Mother or father has a lot of explaining to do.")

~*Shiv looks at Doyle then the bar~*
"I think I need another and make it Irish this time."
March 23, 2014 04:55 pm

Faia Shiria

Faia narrowed her eyes already in the defense. "I don't know what you're talking about lady but I'm not playing any tricks here it seems that you are."

She turned to look at Killian not understanding a single word he had spoken since Siobhan had joined the table. "I have no clue what you're jabbering about but is this your doing?"

Finally she turned to Goku hoping he could solve this.

March 23, 2014 04:57 pm

Killian Doyle

"Nope  cut off  get your  own. as  for this   : A Cheapann T'u? ( Do you  think?) Can  always  get  with  Ciaran he  might be of  some  help."

~ he looksa  again  from the  lass  across from him  to  Siobhan  and  rubs his temples. This was one way to get an Irishmen  to  stop  drinking. Let his  wife find a  twin.~

"Lady  I  have no idea  what is  going on here. If I  did  i would admit to  it. Some one  here is  messing  with  all 3 of  us. All I know is you look  exactally like   Siobhan  , my  wife  here."

March 23, 2014 04:58 pm

Siobhan Doyle

"Hey leave my husband out of this I have had this face since i was born if Ronan and Liam were alive they would tell ya . Bren isn't here so hes out but Yes Cici is the best one he can tell ya lass that I looked like this all my life. "

~*Shiv looks at Killian rubbing his head~*

"there there love its okay."
March 23, 2014 05:07 pm

Killian Doyle

"Hey  not  your  pet  dog here Shiv. Yeah think  we need to  call Ciaran since  we  cant  call  Ronan or Liam as of right now.  If I  wanted  to mess  with my  wife's head I make a  double of me  not her."

~ looks at her~

March 23, 2014 05:09 pm

Faia Shiria

Faia rubbed her temples as well and grumbled under her breath. It seemed Goku had snapped off again and always with such good timing. Turning back to Siobhan and Killian she sighed. "Look I'm not trying to offened anyone but I have no family to confirm what I looked like as a child but I can assure you that I have looked this way as far back as I can remember."

March 23, 2014 05:11 pm

Siobhan Doyle

~*Shiv looks at him and growls swatting the back of his head gently~*

"Remember that Boru temper ya said ya didn't want to be on the receiving end... and uh no, no double of you one is all I can deal with right now. i am calling Cici. Oh and he said to tell ya he is back and Ami isn't feeling to well i think its the baby."

~*Shiv takes out her cell and calls Cici.~*
" Ciaran Mordred Boru I need you here front and center at Goku's bar there is a lass here with my face and i need you to tell her i had mine all my life. See ya when ya get here."

~*Shiv hangs up and places her cell back in her pocket~*
"Hopefully we will get to the bottom of this when Cici gets here but i swear my nephew knows nothing i bet he will be speechless I tell ya."

Shiv looks at every one then the girl next to her. seems she had the same attitude that shiv had herself this was strange.~*
March 23, 2014 05:19 pm

Ciaran _M Boru

* Getting the maessage  from  his  aunt  Ciaran knew something  big  was  going on  and   he  better respond  fast. He   orbs  to the  bar. Seeing his  aunt  and Uncle  he  walks over.*

"Okay what the  bloody hell is going on  now? Who looks like  what now? Oh  Grania says  to  tell you she  wants to  stay  with us a  bit longer if that is alright  with you Aunt  Shiv and  uncle Killian?"

* He looks  to the other  woman nad  then  back to them.*

"yeah  this is  odd. I dont remeber  da ever saying  you  were a twin  Siobhan. Then  again  I  wouldnt  put it  past him  not knowing."

March 23, 2014 05:25 pm

Siobhan Doyle

~*Shiv looked at her Nephew ~*

" The only twin I had was my cousin Simone kelly Killian i a sure you knew her Ro called us 2 peas in a pod . Simone died when we were 14 I saw her die in that fire. so there is only one explantion You say you have no family  then something was hidden from both of us and i figure only one person would hide such a thing  and its the same one who hid liam's real father from him and that would be the Fire Queen herself .My Mother  You know how she loves her secrets.  As for lady G  yeah its spring break and it would be good for her i would hate for this to confuse her  she has had so much happen this past year. Just tell her Aunti banshee loves her . Don't look at me like that Cici that is what she calls me now  since that gift came into my being. And Doyle i never treated  you like a pet dog."

~*she looks at them both~*

March 23, 2014 05:38 pm
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 10.. | 20.. | 50.. | 100.. | Next | Last
Actives (13) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (5) Graveyard
Tobias Rasputin, HingleMcCringleberry, Lesprit, Dr Van Helsing, Lenali Prince, Helka, Autumn Summers, Genesis, Uriel, Asher Noble, Mallory Quarters, R, Gens Revenge  Arya
Tobias Rasputin 
Alex
Zack Caulder
Huntress Wizard
Saphire Lynch
Nicolas_Ravenwalker 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page