Current Time: 03:36 am EDT

Re-opening of "The Blood Brew Tavern" (All are welcome.)

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 100.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Elessar

"Just thinking I seen someone familiar from my past. It could be just my thoughts overcoming me." Elessar replies as he looks over in the direction of Lilly and Ronan, then continues softly, "He looks familiar for some reason."

February 10, 2016 05:38 am

Lilly Emperium

*Smiling, Lilly looked to Ronan* slow fuse so to speak, is better than a short fuse.

*The waitress nodded and spoke to Elessar*
It possible sir, Miss Lilly's family has ran the Brew since it opened.
February 11, 2016 04:27 am

Elessar

"True. It is possible It does happen." Elessar says with a gentle smile as he drinks some of his tea, then asks warmly, "What kind of food is served here?"

February 11, 2016 12:24 pm

Lilly Emperium

*Smiling the waitress chuckled*
We here are just glad to see her smiling again. Well our cook is well versed in most foods, is there something particular that you'd like?
February 12, 2016 04:22 am

Elessar

"I usually go for salad with strips of grilled chicken."  Elessar replies warmly as he is happy to know that owner is happy.

February 12, 2016 05:00 am

Lilly Emperium

*Smiling the waitresses nodded*
no problem, I'll go get that for you

*Going towards the kitchen, the waitress returned moments later with a salad for him*
February 12, 2016 01:24 pm

Elessar

Looking at the salad with a smile, Elessar says queitly, "Looks good. Hope it's as good as looks."

February 13, 2016 09:47 am

Ronan Boru

Or  no  fuse  my  dear  .I  know a few  people  like  that. 

*Ronan  looks around*

February 14, 2016 01:53 am

Lilly Emperium

*The waitress smiled*
If you need anything, let me know

*chuckling, Lilly nodded*
I've been that person, but I try not to be
February 14, 2016 02:39 am

Ronan Boru

I  ued  to   Have  the longer one  but   you learn  in  time who  you  can  and  can not  trust.

*The irish  elf  witch feels  a  bit  like he  is  being  watched. He  looks around the  tavern  again.*

February 14, 2016 07:52 pm

Elessar

After noticing the familiar face look around, Elessar starts eating his salad and tries to hide his ace so that the one looking around doesn't recognize him.

February 14, 2016 08:10 pm

Lilly Emperium

*Nodding* that comes with time dear.

*Motioning to the waitress, Lilly spoke to her for a moment, thenchuckled. Lilly looked over to the Angel and spoke softly* we do carry non alcoholic drinks as well Elessar. Long time no see
February 14, 2016 08:41 pm

Elessar

Smiling gently as he had been spotted, Elessar says queitly, "Long time no see, my friend. I am surprised that you ound out that I was here. You and Ronan are two that I recognize from a time before now."

February 15, 2016 08:29 am

Ronan Boru

*Ronan  looks over t o the  angel.*

"Elessar  right?  Your name means"  Elf  friend ".  You  were  with Julie  for a  while  were  you not? Sorry memory is a  bit  off as of late had  a lot  going on personal wise. How are you? "

* Ronan  had  slight  elven  fetures but  none that a normal  person  would  notice about  him  looking at him. Elf kin and  his  family  knew of  them and  could  see them*

February 15, 2016 01:09 pm

Lilly Emperium

*Lilly smiled softly* tea and salad...bit of a give away. Why though did you try to hide your face? You are welcome here anytime February 15, 2016 02:10 pm
First | Prev | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 100.. | Next | Last
Actives (9) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Mallory Quarters, MenageriePets, EE5, Jacks Heineken, MenagerieZoo, Livs Duffel, MenagerieAnimals, EE6, Dexters Bedazzler  Midori-Aikyo  Jake Blane 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter