Current Time: 03:50 am EST

Re-opening of "The Blood Brew Tavern" (All are welcome.)

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Ronan Boru

"Not  a  problem at  all. I'll  see  you  when  you  get  back.  "

*Ronan takes  Orchid and   smiles.He walks  outside  with  vanishes.*

December 05, 2017 11:45 pm

-Midori-

-Midori- nodded her thanks to the waitress who brought her a cup of hot tea.  It was Oolong tea she liked very much.  She took a few sips as the other three sampled the bottle of Whiskey.  Middy was like her father but she was also conservative to a fault.

Her father fell asleep after they all had finished the bottle and she set her tea down on the small table.  She went and capped the brandy bottle and secured it in her packback.  She slid off her warm cloak.  She covered her father gently.  Micky and Mallory looked up at her and she put her fingers to her lips.   "You two behave now, finish your snack and then sleep while he sleeps.  

She drew another green cloak her mother's cloak from the small backpack.  She smiled as Lilly gave a sleeping Orchid to her mate.  "A magical backpack is a grand gift and it contains all that I may need."  She slipped the cloak on herself.  "I will stay here and watch over him."

She slide to the floor in one fluid motion and her hood went over her head.  She sat quietly and meditated as her father slept in a drunken stupor.  She wondered where her new step mother was and what she was doing away from her father.

December 06, 2017 08:00 pm

Ciaran_Boru

^  Ciaran walks in  to t he  blood  brew. He  needed a  change  of  view  for  a  bit. He  was  glad  things  were  quiet  though within  the  family. He  orders a  beer a nd  then  looks around  the  room.^

December 23, 2017 07:36 pm

LillyEmperium

*Softly Lilly hummed as she over saw some work in the back. Helping with a few things before coming towards the front. Seeing Ciaran she smiled*

Well hello dear, I trust all is well
December 24, 2017 04:07 am

Ciaran_Boru

"All  is  quiet. How  have  things been  here then? Did  you  know  Marah  was  selling  any  thing  she   shared  wit  Angel except  for  the  big  bear   house? She  wants to  move  to  the  Island to  be  near  family. Da  said  something  about   Galway  to  her. I  think  its a  good idea actually for  her.  What  do  you  think?"

^ He looks over a  her^

December 24, 2017 11:35 am

LillyEmperium

All is well. Hmm.. It's possible... I don't blame her either. It's hard, when it's time to move on.... What time keep, what to let go of. She will make the right choices... Personally I did something similar after Dragon... I let go of many of the homes we had. December 25, 2017 11:45 am

Ciaran_Boru

I figured  she  would do the  same.It  will tae  some  getting  used  to  for  her  though . We  have  te  advantage that  we  grew  up i  Ireland . We  know  the people and  wat  not  but she  will  learn  I  am  sure  quick  enough.

December 26, 2017 11:45 am

Annalise Veran

A small vampress found her way into a small tavern. It appeared to cater to creatures of all species, and perhance Annalise may find a meal, companionship, or even a place to rest her head for the day. She wore an ancient outfit, a long white nightgown that was tattered at the hem. She stood at maybe four feet, ten inches tall, and had a face that could remind most of a child. Deep red eyes looked around the darkened building, taking in the other characters that had also taken refuge in this place.

December 26, 2017 02:36 pm

Ciaran_Boru

Ciaran looks  from Lilly  to  the  female  when she  walked  in. 

"Im  good  you  should  take  care of  the one  that  just  walked  in.She  looks like  she  could  use it  actually. What  ever  she   wants I  can  cover."

December 26, 2017 03:23 pm

Jennifer Constantinescu

Jenn had been following an interesting person who drew her interest.  She had been on her way to visit the NightBreeds.  She figured that visit could wait for a little while.   She had several packages of Christmas presents she wanted to give them.   But she ducked into a place called The Blood Brew Travern.

She cast a small spell to protect herself.  She would leave her service revolver in the small of her back.  She knew the hunger that young woman was feeling as normal for her species.   Jen even had to resort to blood to keep her  'inner' demon at bay.   Jen set her packages on a small table but took a seat at the bar's counter.   "What do you serve for food.   I have another need as well.  I d be willing to assist the young woman as well."

December 26, 2017 03:55 pm

Ciaran_Boru

^  Ciaran  knew  when  magic  was  used  and  he  shakes  his  head.  One  of his  gifts.Most  magic  users he  knew  could  tell  when any  magic  was  used . He  couldnt  tell who  used it and   he  didnt  care  as  it  was a  protection  spell  .Nothing that  could  backfire and  arm  any one  but the  caster.^  

December 26, 2017 06:14 pm

Jennifer Constantinescu

Jen smiled at the man and she knew her protective spell was a shield for herself.  She smoothed out her black leather gloves.

"You are very right.  It wont backfire and it's safer for me.  Most slayers are a dubious race and some have their beginnings elsewhere.  I am Jen Constantinescu."  She lifted her hands palms up to show she meant no harm.  "I was on my way elsewhere but I have need of something.  Do they serve a blood wine here?"

December 26, 2017 06:23 pm

Ciaran_Boru

"They  serve  what  ever  you  like actually. How  did  you  know  I  knew  about  the  magic  as I  never  said  anything about it out  side of  my  own  thoughts? "

Ciaran looks at her

"I'm  Ciaran Boru."

December 26, 2017 06:48 pm

Jennifer Constantinescu

"Thank you for telling me that." Jen smiled softly as she turned her eyes elswhere toward the counter.  "Very few of my kind are about...just a talent from my parents a pair of gypsies who were unique. Travelled by night.  My father was from Romania, not from the Carpathian mountains.  My mother was human.  Let's say I avoid looking another in the eyes no matter their immense skills.  I saw and felt enough to know. But no matter. "

Jen laid a few gold coins on the counter.  "Where I am going may be they will have some stored away." Jen got off the bar stool.  She went to the bags.  "Pleased to meet you Ciaran Boru.  No worries I am just a writer of tales and wanderer."

She set a green cloak with a thick cotton lining on the table.  "For the young lady over there.  I must take my leave and thank you for the company.   Blessed Be and No harm done.  Merry Christmas." Jen picked up her packages and went on her way.

December 26, 2017 07:06 pm

Annalise Veran

Seemingly out of nowhere, a server approached and held a beverage in offering to Annalise. The ancient vampire didn't know what to do, but she accepted it with a soft whisper of thanks. To most, her voice would sound hoarse, similar to that of a newly changed. "Th-thank you." She slowly stuttered, before holding the drink and simply staring at it. It smelled absolutely horrible. She was turned in the times of only fresh blood, straight from the veins of prey. This... Old blood certainly would do her no good. However, she couldn't be rude and not take it, so she disappeared into a small crowd, emerging once more with free hands. Trust was earned, and a drink given to her by a stranger was not an acceptable first meal.

December 26, 2017 07:57 pm
First | Prev | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | Next | Last
Actives (7) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Malek, Livia Vlcek, Fiona MacKay, Ophelia Wren, Mallory Quarters, R, Gens Revenge  Ophelia Wren
Yoshima 
Pagan Bellemore 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page