Current Time: 08:30 am EDT

Re-opening of "The Blood Brew Tavern" (All are welcome.)

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | 20.. | 50.. | 100.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

vamp_goku

*Goku wanted the tavern back as he was sad to know it burned down while he was away from the Realm. He just wanted something to remind him of all the good times he had in the realm before his leave. So he spent allot of money and time to rebuild Blood Brew Tavern, finally it was ready. Of course allot that did come here would never come here again, he just hoped maybe one day they would return.

Today was the grand opening of the place; he hoped a few old family and friends would show. The place was pretty much the same, the sign outside in red neonů Inside were plenty of places to seat, the bar was always full of whatever anyone wanted. The pillars were oak wood hold up the place, the candles light in ever few feet light up the place. He was not too big on the music in this place, but it was also one of the things he loved even though it annoyed him at times.

Most likely you will find Goku in the far end of the tavern seating in the darkest place of course, drinking his brandy or whiskey. Of course he had employees working the bar and waitress/ waiters for food and drinks. He also placed a few weapons on the wall along with some animal heads just to liven up the place. This place he just wanted others to come and enjoy themselves, to leave the stress and worries behind them. Just to relax have a few drinks as he knows the realm can be very stressful himself. *
March 11, 2014 08:16 pm

Alyxandria Day

She padded up to the place, the sign declaring it Blood Brew Tavern and smiled softly. She opened the door and took in the sights that the place had to offer. She padded to the bar, ordering a Vodka Tonic and then glancing around again, curious as to who else would show up. She took a deep breath, scenting the room and then smiled, it smelled good. She brushed snow white hair back from a delicate face and began to walk around, exploring and sipping on her drink quietly.

March 11, 2014 09:21 pm

Faia Shiria

It was with a slightly melancholic feeling that Faia gazed upon the neon sign reading Blood Brew Tavern. The building was magnificent in itself and it almost looked exactly like the old tavern. Even the old lanterns where an exact replica of their predecessors, a touch she knew was important to Goku. Finally drawing e deep breath it was time to take a trip down memory lane.

Stepping inside was as stepping back in time. She almost expected to see Dragon and Lilly sitting at the usual table but today it was empty. No, that time had long passed and would never come back. She straightened out her back and raised her head. Time to make new memories. She flagged a waiter and ordered a blood rum, again something to remind her if old times. A soft smile curled her lips as the familiar scent from the liquor brought back a flood of memories. Closing her eyes as she sipped her glass she felt like coming home after being away for years.

She finally opened her eyes and looked around. Spotting Alyx she waved and raised her glass in a greeting gesture. Before socializing she wanted to find her husband and congratulate him in this well done project. She didn't have to search for long. Knowing where he'd be hiding she headed for the darkest corner in the establishment.

"Well look who's hiding in the shadows..." She chuckled softly. "You've done a great job rebuilding this my love. I'm sure Dragon and Lilly would be proud." Leaning down she placed a tender kiss to his cheek before taking a seat.
March 12, 2014 03:19 am

Ciaran _M Boru

*Ciaran  had  heard news that the  blood brew  was open  again  but  he  had  been  busy  dealing  with issues  in the  family and  at home that  he   had  just  now  gotten  a handle on  . After the  week  he had  he    decided  to  go  see what  Goku  did  with the  place.

He looks  up   at the sign  and smiles. he opens  the door and walks in. It looked like  it had  when it  first opened and  dragon  and lilly owned it. He  fines  Goku  and   walks  over.*

" Looks  good in here. So whats  going  on with  you?"

March 12, 2014 05:10 pm

Alyxandria Day

She spotted Faia and smiled, raising her glass in return and then taking a sip. She watched her walk over to Goku who had been lurking in the shadows off to one side and waved at them. She then found a nice seat and claimed it as hers, sitting down and waiting to see who else entered. A man came in and she raised her glass to him in greeting before going back to her thoughts.

March 12, 2014 10:32 pm

Ciaran _M Boru

*Ciaran Smiles and  nods  at  the  girl  in the  place before looking at  Goku with the  lass  he  could only  guess was his  wife  that he had heard so  much  about.*

March 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Faia Shiria

Faia turned in her seat to see who entered as the door opened again. She didn't know the gentleman but nodded as he aprroached the table she was sharing with Goku. Apparently they knew each other. She offered a polite smile and pondered on whether her husband had fallen asleep or was just deeply engulfed in his own thoughts. She nudged Goku gently thinking that might spark him to reply to either of them before she turned to Ciaran. Offering her hand in greeting her shimmering pools of silver twirled slowly as she looked at him.

"You have to excuse my husband. He has a tendency to trail off like that in the most unfortunate of circumstance." She chuckled softly before continuing. "I don't think we've met. I'm Faia"

March 13, 2014 04:27 am

vamp_goku

*It as seemed Goku dozed off for a few, maybe he was just tired from all the work he as done on the place. Maybe he was tired from well downing half a bottle of brandy, no matter what it was he snapped out of it when he felt a nudge. His first response was to go for his blade on his hip, until he looked at his side with her sitting there next to him. He could not help but smile at her, and looks around the place to see Alyxandria and Ciaran. Well a few did come which made him grin even wider.*

"Well hello Alyxandria, why not come over have a drink with us uh?"
"Hello Ciraran are you doing these days? If I might ask..Please sit what is your poison? My apologizes I can not remember what everyone drinks..hehe"

*Goku calls a waitress over, as she stands by the table waiting for everyone's orders.. He looks at the brandy bottle, maybe he should take it easier now since others were here. He asked the waitress for some coffee instead, he did not want to pass out on his customers..Plus it as been to long since he as talked to Ciaran.. As he turned to Faia smiling wide returning a kiss to her cheek.*

"What now what did I do? Now your over hitting me uh? I am going to call spouse abuse on you. Hitting me and then you kicked me, and here I thought I got enough of that from others.."
March 13, 2014 09:06 am

Faia Shiria

Faia’s eyes averted to the empty bottle of brandy sitting in front of Goku and figured that was the most likely reason for his ‘absence’. She shook her head and smiled indulgent. It wasn’t the first time and it probably wasn’t the last either. Especially now that he actually owned the place. She chuckled to herself thinking she would have to come here ever so often if she wanted to see him at all.

The waitress stood by the table waiting for everyone’s orders but Faia merely shook her head and raised her glass. It was still half full and she hadn’t been feeling that well earlier. No need to push the luck she thought and the waitress moved on to take orders from the others.

She felt his lips to her cheek and she couldn’t help but to smile wide as her hand went to caress his arm only to have her blink a few times at his words. “Hitting you?” She had a confused look to her face, then her eyes narrowed slightly but a humorous smile lingered. “I think the liquor is messing with your brain darling. All I did was nudge you. You have customers waiting and you’re just sitting here sleeping… And I most certainly haven’t kicked you. Maybe you’re just clumsy and stumbled ey?”

March 13, 2014 09:52 am

Alyxandria Day

She smiled at him and stood, unfolding herself from the chair and walking over to the small group. She knew Faia, but the other man was a stranger to her. She gave a polite smile and took a chair. "Good evening Goku, hello to you as well Faia," she said sweetly, her Scottish accent thick. She sipped at her drink  and studied the people around her, waving the waitress off with a show of her still almost full glass and a gentle smile.

March 13, 2014 09:03 pm

Faia Shiria

Faia crossed her legs and turned in her seat as Alyx joined them at the table. She offered a bright welcoming smile. "Good evening. It's good to see you Alyxandria. So how do you like the establishment?"

She made a sweeping motion around the room with her hand and leaned in briefly to whisper to Alyx "Goku has put a lot of work hours in to this place. You better say something nice about it." She winked and gave a light chuckle as she leaned back in her seat again and her eyes averted momentarily to her husband.

March 14, 2014 05:02 am

Alyxandria Day

She smiled sweetly before speaking, "It is a very lovely place, I can tell that Goku has put a lot of work into it." She laughed softly as Faia spoke, "Well of course," she whispered back sweetly, casting a glance at Goku and smiling softly.

March 16, 2014 08:18 pm

Lilly

*standing in the shadows,as she did many times in the past. Lilly was glad to see her tavern running again, and much how her father had left it. Once it had been the gathering place of the realm, for both sides. She knew it would be again, in time.

Slowly she emerged, the hood of her cloak shielding her face. Approaching goku, she pulls out a photo of Kain and Jasmin.*

This should be hung, above the bar. In remembrance of them........
March 19, 2014 10:36 pm

Killian Doyle

~After  being  gone for the week running a few things that needed his  attention only  for friends Killian decides  to check out this  Blood Brew tavern that Goku  had  mentioned to  him before he  left. He walks in and looks around.~

March 20, 2014 09:29 pm

Siobhan Doyle

~* Siobhan got the text message from Doyle about meeting him at this new place so after her shower she blow dried her hair and gave it a little bit of a curl.Wearing her black leather pants and silky black shirt and ankle boots she grabs her black jacket and heads to the place. Once inside she looks around to finally see her husband at a table and walks over to him.~*

"He there handsome how do I look?"
March 23, 2014 03:02 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | 20.. | 50.. | 100.. | Next | Last
Actives (2) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Mallory Quarters, Orangesrlife  The Orange She Wolf  Evander Greymark 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page