Current Time: 10:36 am EST

Re-opening of "The Blood Brew Tavern" (All are welcome.)

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Ciaran_M_Boru

-Ciaran  walks  in  and  hear  what  his  step  mother  says  and  shakes  hi  head.-

"This  dear Lilly  is  one of  the main reasons  we  keep  the  Shamrock  to  friends a nd  family  only. Keeps  the  fighting  down  to  almost  nothing. "

-  Ciaran  sees  Raze and  walks  over to  him.-

"See  I  am  not the only one  whos  Mrs.  is off busy  some  where  then. Congrats  on  the  union. I  heard it  was a  great  party.  Would of been  there  but I  had  some  family  matters  that  were  in  need of  my attention."

October 17, 2018 05:02 pm

LillyEmperium

*Smiling softly, Lilly heard what her step son said. *

I know dear, however I'd rather the Brew stay open to the public. Folks will learn to behave or they will be chased out. It is wonderful to see you out and about. Ami I'm sure is over joyed
October 17, 2018 08:34 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"I  have  yet t o  see her. I  just  got  back actually.  So how  have  thing  been  here then? I  hope  quiet  and   nothing  huge  going on."

October 17, 2018 09:37 pm

LillyEmperium

Nah nothing big nor life changing dear. Ami came checked on me, as I explained I'm alright. October 17, 2018 09:44 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"I  figured  if  you  were not  my  father would  of  told  me some  how.  I am  glad  you  are  alright though and    havent  had any  bad  side  effects  ."

October 18, 2018 11:06 am

LillyEmperium

Oh he would have let you know, I'm sure. *glancing of to the left for a moment, Lilly shook her head * just the normal things for this time the year I do believe October 21, 2018 03:45 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

"You  been  seeing  spiits  havent  you? Have  you  told  my  father about  this? It  been  sine  before  thi  mont hasnt it? Tell me  what  you  have  been  seeing. II  know  you  have  been  eeing  them I  can  tell  by  the  way  you  looked off just  now  to the left. What  is it?"

-  Ciaran knew  of  the  spirit  world and  has  always  had  contact  with  it  since a  lad. He  always  saw a nd  knew  the  ghosts of   where  he  grew  up. Ghosts like  the silver wolf  knight and  the  monk  in  Killyleigh, his  father's home .-

October 22, 2018 07:57 pm

Raze Wraith

He groans weakly as he presses his hand to his forehead and whines, For the love of...how much did I drink? He then groggily looks at the table he had filled with empty bottle and blinks before sighing, Yeah...Im going to be in trouble about this. He then stands and stumbles slightly before catching his second wind and begins to make his way out until he noticed Ciaran and made his way over to say hi, Hey kid, hows life going for you? October 23, 2018 08:11 am

Ciaran_M_Boru

"Its  going. Its life  and  no one ever  said it  was  easy  or  fair. I do  what is  needed  for those  I  care  about. Dont  you  have a family  now  to  be  getting  back  to  before  something  happens  that   proves  my  point  abot  life not  being  fair to any one?"

-He looks  from  Lilly  to  Raze.-

October 23, 2018 02:28 pm

Raze Wraith

He chuckles and nods as he holds out a bottle with a paper inside, Its a recipe I found while I was out, its in some Irish language I never learned. So I figured youd like it. With that he waves at Lilly and heads out to return home. October 23, 2018 02:51 pm

Ciaran_M_Boru

-Ciaran  looks  at  the  paper and shakes  his  head.-

"This isnt   Irish  Gaelic at all.  Its  Scots Gaelic . I  dont  know  anyone  who  can  read  this.  Dad might  if  he  could  get  a hold of a  old  family friend  in  Scotland. "

- He looks  at   LIlly.-

October 23, 2018 07:14 pm

Ronan Boru

*Ronan  walks in  to the  blood Brew and   sees  Ciaran and  Lilly. *

"How  have  things  been  here? You  got  a n  idea  of  who  you  want to  stop  by  for  Samhain next  week  then on  Wednesday lass?"

October 27, 2018 08:30 pm

LillyEmperium

*Lilly nodded and chuckled*
Thank you phantom.

*As Phantom left, Lilly looked to Ciaran. With a soft sigh, she slowly pressed her index finger to her lips before saying anything *

Shhhh.... I'm sure your father suspected, but I promised to keep my crazy locked away.... As much as possible dear.

A few I know are not me.... They reside there, I know and understand.... Some I know is the vail... I accept this..then sometimes. ..i can't be sure.... But I try not to focus on it too much...

*Hearing Ronan's voice, Lilly smiled softly *
Things are well love... Honestly I have no clue
October 30, 2018 10:30 pm

Ronan Boru

Im sure you will figure it out. Cant have just the ghosts around ya know. October 31, 2018 01:18 am

Li Kuroda

Li fell with a rather loud thud through a table. Groaning he laid there rubbing his head and wondered where he was now. His eyes were still closed as he sat up grumbling. Cracking an eye open to realize he was at the tavern. Right in the middle of a crowd of familiar faces. October 31, 2018 09:48 am
First | Prev | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | Next | Last
Actives (8) Fresh Blood (5) View All The Fallen (7) Graveyard
Genesis, Kyla, Blood Maw, Lark Harper, The Xenomorph, Mallory Quarters, R, Gens Revenge  Qilin
Mal Saint Cross
Binx
Ness Cash
Morgana le Fay 
Lennox Orlav
Billy Darkstone
Steele
Luciana Morning Star
Silas Eden 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page