Current Time: 10:52 am EST

Re-opening of "The Blood Brew Tavern" (All are welcome.)

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 50.. | 100.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Ciaran _M Pendragon

* Feeling  the  air  shift  from the  door  opening  Ciaran  looks up  from   his table  and  his drink.  Nothing  new  ever walked in thte  doors of  the  tavern  as of  late here or  at  the  Cladaugh, then  again  Ciaran  kept the  Claddaugh to  friends and  family only for  the last  year or  so.  Less drama  that  way for the  most  part.*

"You  can  sit  here if you  want unless  you   lan on  meeting  some one here that is."

March 04, 2015 09:32 pm

Jamia Elric

"Ah! Goody, someone to sit with! Don't mind if I do..." I say walking over to the man and sliding in to sit next to him. I grin, "My name's Jamia Elric. Nice to meet you! You have somepower... But you know, I'm not that hungry tonight so I won't bother eatting you..." I say my red and black changing to the usuall bright blue. I pull of my mask, not my wig and my pale skin simmers in the lighting.
"So what's your name?"
March 05, 2015 01:39 am

Ciaran _M Pendragon

* Ciaran  looks  up.*

"Im  Ciaran  Pendragon. Pleasure  to  meet  you Jamia. Always  good to  know  Im  not on  the food menu  for  any one  tonight. Thanks."

March 06, 2015 08:45 pm

Lilly_Emperium

*Lilly chuckled as she wandered out of the back* and who might be trying to eat you Ciaran March 09, 2015 06:42 pm

Jamia Elric

I grin, "Yeah! I know right? Well I've already had my fill of blood and flesh today. So I might just settle with a coffee..." I say leaning back in my seat looking up at the ceiling, I stretch my legs under the table. I sigh, " What are you then? Witch, were-animal, vampire, person of demonic genes? Personaly my life style is much closer to that of a vampires but I'm a human by birth. Turned into a ghoul by implants... Crazy stuff..." I grin and tilt my head, " So... Origins? Life-style? Supernatural type?

March 10, 2015 04:28 pm

Severin

Severin entered the tavern and brushed his hair back from his face. It was his first time coming to the tavern. Every night he ambled through the streets, trying different stores and bars. "The Blood Brew Tavern," he muttered, "Sounds like the rare bar that I could get something at. It's got a nice ring to it." He fixed the collar of his leather jacket and sat at one of the stools of the bar. He rested his head on his hand and leaned to the side. He traced the pattern of the table with his finger. What am I even doing, he thought, every single night the same deal. I just wander aimlessly. Arrive at places where I can't even eat, due to my Vampirism. I swear they put garlic in everything. I don't even like drinking that much. I guess I'm just bored. At least it's something new. That's a little exciting. Severin looked around and noted Jamia over at another table.

I saw her just the other day, but I'm not really in the mood to talk tonight. Of course, it's ridiculous of me to go out if I don't plan on meeting anyone. He tilted his head and looked back at the selection of drinks. I suppose I could give whiskey a shot.

March 20, 2015 05:12 pm

Jamia Elric

I look around at the new entree. 'Severin, tell me if i'm wrong...?' I think to my self I wave at him and walk over and sit a few stools away from him, swinging my legs around as I spin on the stool. March 20, 2015 06:25 pm

Severin

Severin saw Jamia come over and looked up, waving. Seeing her come over, he felt a change in his attitude. He felt a little guilty for being so unapproachable, since she was so nice. He was lost in thought about what he would do for the night, planning where to go and when to get the most out of the night time hours. He looked around again. He noticed Jamia swing her legs as she spun on the stool, and remembered that she was there. It took him a few moments but he eventually mustered up some positivity, and spoke to her.

"Hello, Jamia," he greeted her. "I bet you're drinking coffee as usual." He leaned closer to her. "Do they have anything else? You know...the kind of stuff I could enjoy. I figured the name of the tavern, and the presence of other vampires and demons here, means that I might find something good to drink." He leaned back, and looked at the array of beverages behind the counter. "I haven't been here before, so I wouldn't know. It is a pretty nice place." He brushed back his hair, which always seemed to find its way into looming over his gray eyes. "The atmosphere's nice enough. I could see myself coming here more often."

March 22, 2015 06:15 pm

Jamia Elric

"Of course I'm having coffee. I'm not sure but I think you can get what you kind of 'diet' needs." I smile and hop onto the stool next to Severin, feeling the tension in the air slip away. I spin on the stool again and order.

"Can i have a coffee please?" I call to the bar tender. In the next few minutes I get my coffee. I take a sip of the hot drink.
March 23, 2015 06:34 pm

Ciaran _M Pendragon

*Ciaran  looks a t  Lilly*

"Thankfully  no one  tonight.  How  havve  you  been  Lily?  I  havent  seen  you  in  a  while.I  havent  seen  then  again  much  of  anyone. I  have  been  keeping to  myself as  of late."

April 04, 2015 03:33 pm

Lilly_Emperium

*Lilly chuckled*

That's good to hear, my friend. Yeah hadn't seen you nor Ami in ages. Nor my brother for that matter, but meh. I do hope things have been peaceful.

*picking up her glass, she took a drink*

I went home finally. Finished the restoration on the family manner. Otherwise, it's been kinda quiet
April 04, 2015 04:12 pm

Collette Volkovia

Upon arrival at the bar, Cole had become even less willing than before to converse with others. But, she could never refuse an adventurous night after having started such a boring life. It wasn't often she went out of her way to attempt a conversation with someone new, and so clad in her usual hip-hugging jeans, black lace one-piece tank top, and leather jacket; she  timidly made her way back to the bar. Noticing stares from the corners of her eye from various patrons. It wasn't as if she could expect anything else, the sides of the black one-piece were low cut, to reveal tattoos surrounding her ribcage. The low cut back of the piece, exposed her spine. As well as the entricate tattoos that snaked their way down her sides and between her shoulder blades. 

It was then her coral-colored lips turned up in a devlish grin as she caught sight of a suitable bartender. Her makeup was done even more dramatic than usual on this particular night. Her eyeliner rising above where it usually stopped, to create a cat like appearance on the petite femmes face. Peach lipgloss was spread across her coral lips this evening, plumping them up past their usual fullness. 

"I'll take a Smirnoff Ice." 

April 04, 2015 04:56 pm

Ciaran _M Pendragon

" Sounds like  fun. I  keep  busy with the  coven, Home and   my own  pub  but  its quiet  with  ai  and  the  kids off  seeing  family in NOLA right now. I  forgot  how  quiet it  was  with out   them  all running about and  carring  on."

*  he  smiles *

April 05, 2015 12:12 am

Lilly_Emperium

*Lilly nodded as she smiled* oh I know what you mean. Been there, it's to quiet. April 07, 2015 04:27 pm

Starlen Vineheart

A sound like a sheet of glass cracking resounded through the bar, and Starlen materialized at the bar suddenly. He looked ruffled, his hair sticking out at odd places as if he had just woken up. He looked around groggily, watching the usuual crowd mill about. Smiling, he took a seat and ordered a glass of iced water. 
His teleporting was becoming more sound, and ironically so, as the literal sound itself was more vivid. The smoke was fun, but it had started to leave a magical residue around, which made him easily traceable. Starlen wasn't entirely sure if that put him in any kind of danger, seeing as how he never managed to make enemies, but he felt safer nonetheless.

April 09, 2015 01:04 am
First | Prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 50.. | 100.. | Next | Last
Actives (17) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Mihas Lovren, Lylith_, Shinjukku Zipangu, Seraphina Morning Star, Luciana Morning Star, Katarina Black, Jr Morning Star, Edward Brollachan, Jewel Saxton, Silence, Khellen, Will Summers, Mallory Quarters, Zombie Parisa, Tide Pod, Gens Revenge, R  Luciana Morning Star  Masque Harley Quinn 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page