Current Time: 10:08 am EST

~The Black Masquerade 2016~ *Closed*

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Black Masquerade

^The Black Cat^

Hearing the two angels speaking a smile came over her lips knowing who they were. Going over to them she sat down next the one with the wings and like to the bartender.

" Hey bar keep another round on me. Hey you two I'd know your voice any where. Granted little winged Angel here said she was coming but forgot to tell me what she was coming as. Hey did you two get stood up too?"
October 27, 2016 09:34 pm

Black Masquerade

-The Siren-

At the arrival of redhood, her eyes lit up wirh amusement. They nearly had all the little birds tonight. The woman ordered another champagne and joined the small group forming at the bar. "I had considered poison ivy tonight, what with my hair. But I couldn't summon up the courage to show that much skin." She laughed softly admired their body suits. "But truly, these are wonderfully made." Seeing The Cat leave she paused a bit awkwardly, not wanting to bother them too long. "Have a lovely night, may the spirits be kind." She slipped away and went over to the jukebox she had seen the cat fiddling with and studied the song choice before picking a slowed version of Black Magic Woman by Santana. She smiled, dancing with herself as the song played, swaying to the hypnotic melody.
October 27, 2016 11:06 pm

Black Masquerade

*The Devil*

He smiled and nodded at the Angel before getting himself a Death Punch. He chuckled at the smaller Angel's remark. "Where else would I be?"

October 28, 2016 05:41 am

Black Masquerade

ŪGambitŪ

He was dressed in his long brown coat that opened all the way revealing his lightweight armored body suit. The torso was colored fuchsia while a few stripes ran down each of his sides. The rest of the suit was black. He also wore black fingerless gloves. His silver boots were knee high and made of a certain metal that was lightweight and flexible. He also wore a mask that hid most of his face. Only his lips and his red eyes were visible.

He handed over his retractable bo staff and cards as he walked in. Taking in how everything was done to near perfection. He headed to the bar which was a bit crowded but chuckled when he saw the caped crusader, night wing and the red hood.
October 28, 2016 11:19 am

Black Masquerade

-The Batman-

More and more people had gathered and he was about to reply to the Siren when he saw her leave just as abruptly as she came. Shrugging it off he looked over at Nightwing then saw as Gambit perch on a stool next to the Red Hood

"And we have another comic book character with us this evening, barkeep his drinks are on me."

October 28, 2016 03:52 pm

Black Masquerade

^The Black Cat^

Talking to her friends she looked over at The Batman something about him drew him to her. Turning her attention back to the Angels she took a bite of her food then a sip of her drink.
October 28, 2016 05:11 pm

Black Masquerade

-The Siren-

She turned, stepping deftly around Gambit with a tip of her head. "Oh my, another hero. Many pardons sir." She offered a small curtsy. "Gambit isn't it? Always thought he was rather interesting." Her smile was playful as she sipped from her glass. Looking to The Bat, her smile turned sheepish, "Sorry for running. I get nervous in crowds."
October 28, 2016 05:39 pm

Black Masquerade

Uriel Archangel

Listening to Black Cat she shook her head as she spoke back. " Thanks for the drink. As for being stood up nah away on business I am hoping he will be back by Yule. " Picking up her drink she tip her glass and downed her drink.
October 28, 2016 06:01 pm

Black Masquerade

-The Phantom-

She finished off two more drinks and ordered something else to eat before she hopped down from the bar stool where she sat and wandered over to the jukebox. She looked through the songs available, searching for something a little dark to play, and eventually settled on Nemesis by Shriekback. Satisfied, she returned to the bar, nodding her head to the beat of the music, and ordered another drink that she sipped from as she glanced around the club once more, amused by some of the costumes.

October 29, 2016 11:40 pm

Black Masquerade

+ The Green Elf +

He's sneaking inside. After checking through security of course. He didn't even bother bringing any weapons with him to check. The man is sufficient enough without a gun or a knife, so he's relatively unbothered. Besides, in this outfit he might be more willing to die than any other die, anyway.

Dressed to the nines in a skin tight suit, its green, black and blue and it almost resembles a snake skin. But the intention isn't to mimic that of the reptilian sort, but rather the Elvish. Secured around his ears were elongated ears of rubber, and atop his head was a funny sort of velvety mess. It was bright, and it flopped over the side of his head. Perfectly matching the rest of his outfit. Right down to the slippers on his feet, that curled up with bells secured on the ends.

The saving grace of this costume, was that he brought party favors. His partner having brought her own stash. Not only would they enjoy them together, but they'd pass them out on the down low, offering to anyone who would pay them any attention- small samples of these treats.

Candy. Cookie bits. Little pieces of caramels. Fun treats.

Let the festivities begin.
October 31, 2016 12:34 pm

Black Masquerade

~ The Fuchsia Elf ~

The Green Elf’s counterpart enters with an evident stagger. Clearly she had been the guinea pig for the snacks he was packing. Her suit was layers of checkered Fuchsia and varying purples, mimicking the evident Elvish theme the pair had set forth. Her pointed ears loped downwards, her hat pinned to her hair – the bell attached ringing with a cheap clang as she took one step after another.

She staggered up The Green Elf, an arm looping through his, her satchel of assorted treats hanging off of her hip. A hand fishes into his pocket, denying all sense of propriety as she procures a wrapped piece of caramel, popping it into her mouth before he could object.

The Fuchsia Elf was bent already, pre-gaming was the game. A wicked grin splits her face as she separates from her man, slipping into the fray of the party.

The Great Pumpkin.

She approaches the ingenious costume, brandishing a self-wrapped lollipop from her mess of snacks. “Enjoy a spooky treat, and keep plenty of water and snacks nearby.”

Negligence was guaranteed with this one.

October 31, 2016 03:38 pm

Black Masquerade

+ The Green Elf +

He smelled her before he could see her. The rattling of her ominous bells made her even easier to detect. He wouldn't object against her slinking arm, but is always suspicious of her motives. Mr. Green Elf suspects that his fuchsia counterpart thinks he can't feel her hand in his pocket. For once, he would allow her her freedoms.

And he follows suit, popping a treat into his own mouth and allowing the sticky sugar to melt against his tongue. She takes off, and he sets his sights on the first passer by, following them all the way to the bar.

- The Phantom -

She's enjoying her drink, and the tune she's just picked. The Elf opens his bag and shakes it at her.

"Care to try for a treat? No tricks here, I promise."
October 31, 2016 03:50 pm

Black Masquerade

ŪGambitŪ

He smiled at The Siren. "Yes that's correct and I've always been a bit interested by a siren's song." He said chuckling. "Always wanted to know if I was immune."

He nodded to The Batman as he raised his glass in thanks. "So what are you three up to anyway?" He asked taking a drink. "Should I be suspicious of any villains arriving soon? And I must warn you I drink like there's no tomorrow."

He looked at the other guests taking in their costumes. He wasn't really one for masquerades but first time for everything. Plus he wasn't alone here as he finished his drink and asked for a refill.
October 31, 2016 05:45 pm

Black Masquerade

=The Monarch=

She smiles at the bartender and holds up a black-gloved hand.  The drinks are tasty but she needs to be able to fly straight. Her eyes glance around the room again as the lounge seems to be filling up nicely.  More superheroes, an Angel/Devil, and matching elves fill the bat and tables.   It would have been nice to find someone to coordinate a costume with.  With a wry smile, she wonders what the chances were someone would come in dressed as a yummy milkweed.

She flits over to an empty corner away from the bar and crowd. There were a few soloists, like herself, but they seem few and far between. Her vision squinting, she notices the strange plastic child in the middle of the dance floor. There seems to be some manner of force-field around it, for none of the other guests seem to be engaging or even noticing it’s presence.  Her heels click to the edge of the dance floor and then slowly retreat back to the corner.  Her “fight-or-flight” instinct was present and she prefers to avoid danger.  She will be migrating soon and it is a long flight to California.

October 31, 2016 06:46 pm

Black Masquerade

-The Siren-

She laughed softly at Gambit's words, "My my, many men have tested the song. Not many were immune though." At the mention of villains she tipped her head, "I will admit, I would love to see some villains about. I've always been fond of Scarecrow. Even though he scares the bloody hell out of me." She ordered another drink, savoring the sharpness of the alcohol.

Perching up on a stool beside Gambit, she glanced around the bar and paused on the doll once more. It was oddly creepy and she was sure she had felt it's gaze earlier in the night.
October 31, 2016 07:19 pm
Prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next | Last
Actives (8) Fresh Blood (5) View All The Fallen (5) Graveyard
Nicolas Murray, Dara Florescu, Mallory Quarters, MenagerieAgain, Dexters Bedazzler, MenagerieAswell, Jacks Heineken, Livs Duffel  Whirlygigs
Hexley Sinister
Dark Lucian-
Pletts
DarkMasses 
Emma Larson
Lana
Dante Hayes
Rooster
Gio De Luca 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2019

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blog | Twitter