Current Time: 05:25 am EST

~The Black Masquerade 2016~ *Closed*

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Black Masquerade

The Angel

hearing the Devils remark she couldn't help but chuckle. " I guess your right  there on that one."  She looked at Uriel " As for you  whose the designated driver tonight there Angel U? Ordering another death punch  she looked at The Black Cat " Well you are most def not it ...there Kitty Kat."

October 31, 2016 09:33 pm

Black Masquerade

Uriel Archangel

" I was hoping it would be you little Angel."

Hearing the Angels comment to Black Cat she couldn't help but laugh.

"You are right there little white Angel.I think Blackie here reached her limit. And you look like your in the running for second."
October 31, 2016 09:39 pm

Black Masquerade

The Angel

" Hey I deserve to have this after all being good all the time gets old as you should know there the big A." The Angel orders herself a death punch " You know Maybe Kitty Cat there can drive us home tonight." She looks at them and grins
October 31, 2016 09:49 pm

Black Masquerade

Uriel Archangel

" I think not. I will trust myself flying."

Uriel orders get some more Angel wings and Death Punch. " these things are addicting you know. And I'm not always good an Archangel can let loose once in awhile."
October 31, 2016 09:53 pm

Black Masquerade

The Angel

The Angel laughs shaking her head. " Yeah and you are always letting loose. " Looking around she notices more have started to arrive taking a sip of her drink she looks over at the Devil and grins then to the super heroes.
October 31, 2016 09:56 pm

Black Masquerade

Uriel Archangel

Downing her drink she goes to the juke box and presses the buttons for I got a spell on you by Bette Midler that she sang in the movie Hocus Pocus. Going back to her seat she ate the rest of her Angel wings.
October 31, 2016 10:02 pm

Black Masquerade

photo Addams_zpstikwbi1g.jpg

Dressed in her famous long black close fitting gown, Morticia shuffled silently into the room where the Masquerade was taking place, tonight as always on special occasion, her blackness sparkled in the light.  She chose dark purple eye shadow over her dark grey that she normally wears. She smiles darkly, all these lovely people here for the same reason as they were, how wonderful.

“Come along Gomez, mon amour; the children are old enough to be off on their own tonight.”

October 31, 2016 10:44 pm

Black Masquerade

Wearing his dark black tuxedo with black slack's with a white shirt with his black coat over it hair slicked back nicely, with a fine cigiar in  between his fingers."

Looking at his beautiful wife in her tight fitting gown, Stunning my dear!"

Tish' When we're together every night is halloween!!"

Gomez smiles* and walks of with hs wife and smokes his cigar"!

October 31, 2016 11:41 pm

Black Masquerade

photo Addams_zpstikwbi1g.jpg

Gliding amongst the crowd, her hand on her everloving husband, she ventures to the bar.  She’s not lost that dark smile yet.  Perusing the menu for something to drink, perhaps a snack, she turns to him asking him politely if he’d care for anything.

“Death Punch mon cher?”

November 01, 2016 12:08 am

Black Masquerade

"Death Punch sounds divine, gomez replied softly" I'll also take the salty fingers with blood dipping sauce, looking to his beautiful wife with a evil smirk on his face"!

"Tish you're dearer to me then all the bat's in cave's in the world"!

"Smoking his cigar gomez smiles sofly and speak's.....*

"Turning his head to the couple in front of them , When You're an Addam's  you need to really love your wife!"

"Several times a day!!" 

November 01, 2016 12:38 am

Black Masquerade

*The Devil*

He chuckled as the Angel agreed. "Indeed." He then looked around as a pair of elves, one green and one fuschia, entered. He couldn't help but admire the lengths people went to for their costumes, especially the couple that were dressed as Gomez and Morticia from The Addams Family.

November 01, 2016 05:01 am

Black Masquerade

+ The Green Elf +

He notices how many new people have arrived, and so with his bag of goodies and treats, he tiptoes around the room, shaking the large satchel of velvet and silk until it happens to capture someone's attention. In between, he would pop little pieces of sugary treats into his mouth, and after a while might even begin to stumble a bit. But he is always smiling. Because if anything, these treats make him feel great.

He pauses as he does his rounds, jingling the bag.

Offering a treat to *The Devil*, and then The Angel. Wonders who would accept a treat first, and how ironic he might find it.

"Don't be shy! Its Halloween, make time for a treat!"
November 01, 2016 08:26 am

Black Masquerade

ŪGambitŪ

"Maybe I'll be immune as well." He said chuckling as he turned his attention to her since she had taken a seat beside him. Either to continue the conversation or rest her legs. "So what about him scares you?"
November 01, 2016 12:29 pm

Black Masquerade

-The Siren-

Her head tipped in thought, her teeth meeting her bottom lip. "I guess it would be the ability to give life to my worst fears in a way." Her wide grey eyes met his, "My greatest fear is drowning. I don't ever want to experience it again and the idea that someone could plunge me into that nightmare is frightening to say the least." She sipped her drink, lips glistening from the alcohol. "Silly huh? Fear of drowning in a siren?" Her laugh was a bit muted as she reached up to readjust one of her hair pins.
November 01, 2016 12:50 pm

Black Masquerade

ŪGambitŪ

"Ah I see." He said nodding. "Fear is just an obstacle that one must strive to overcome. I have my fears but I don't let them control me." He patted her gently on her shoulder. "Its not silly in the least."
November 01, 2016 01:39 pm
First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
Actives (10) Fresh Blood (5) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Ken Kaneki, Mordred, Zenovia Ferrato, Lucius Dalca, Mallory Quarters, Tide Pod, Masque Harley Quinn, R, Gens Revenge, Zombie Parisa  Thea Moreau
-Mona Marie-
Caoilainn
Amitiel-Jones
Samil 
Izael  
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page