Current Time: 06:33 pm EDT

Fresh Blood

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2
  Creator Post Date

Jenny B Jenkins

Magic runs through her blood. And Jenny's almost forgotten about the woman who left her so many years ago. 

April 12, 2018 11:05 pm

Christopher Night

Christopher felt his whole body go still as he entered.   He looked around slowly his heart was pounding and he turned slowly to look at the others that were around.  He grinned slightly his canine like teeth showing.  He gave a small wave and then walked back into the shadows.

April 15, 2018 01:15 am

Zaxton Vermillion

He sat in the corner, with a book opened in his hands. As he took a hand and held it over a plant that sat at the table. A slight glow from his hand the plant grew is it flowered into several flowers in the pot it sat in. “Zaxton is my name,” With a slight tone of curiosity. “I have traveled all over this world is search of life’s answers.” April 17, 2018 11:07 pm

The Orange She Wolf

Orange (Or Vitamin C) walks into these lands as a newcomer. The orange werewolf looked at other newcomers "I guess I ain't the only one!" she said "My name is Orange (Or Vitamin C), nice to met you, I just entered these lands." she said smiling. April 23, 2018 10:01 pm

Phantom

He smiles as he walks into the room, "Hi, I'm told I'm that I'm Phantom, nice to meet you all."

May 10, 2018 04:14 pm

Sapphira Constantine

Sapphira walks into the room. Standing for a few minutes she said" Hello my name is Sapphira, nice to you all." Walking to the door she quickly exits the building.

May 11, 2018 04:15 pm

Himiko Xao Yamaguri

Himiko traverses into the room in her new life as a vampire "Greetings everyone, nice to meet you all." she said seeking assistance. May 12, 2018 10:43 am

Ozg Videl

stay the f*ck away from me and leave me alone

May 21, 2018 02:48 pm
Prev | 1 | 2
Actives (5) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Soul Darklander, Blood Maw, Kristian Mcloud, Quinn Abernathy, Mallory Quarters  Shekinah Nazarian    
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page