Current Time: 08:39 am EST

Fresh Blood

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Heinrich Luneberg

Welcome to all the new members of the Realm!

This is a hangout for you, those under a month old. Feel free to introduce yourself to the Realm and ask general questions.

In this post you may request role-playing partners, ask any questions that you have or just hang out and get to know the other newcomers.

It is highly encouraged for seasoned members of the Realm to participate. Feel free to drop our new members a mail to help them get more involved in the Realm.

This is a place where you an get a feel for your character, work on role playing, and have some experienced players and admins help you branch out into the Realm.

Posts will be cleared on a monthly basis so that newer members have a chanced to be noticed.

Please be kind and respectful as this may be someone's first time role playing.

Updated 1.8.18 - Castiel

December 17, 2015 04:42 am

Raven_D

Welcome all new members. I am Raven if you have any questions or just chat hit me up. December 18, 2018 09:38 pm

Esper Valari

Welcome New players, I am the Player behind Esper. If anyone needs help with dungeon breaks please feel free to message me I will be available on weekends from Friday and Saturday.

Just mail me times you would like the help (Eastern Time a.k.a game time) I will make sure to be online to help you out, if you can't make the time please let me know in advance.

I'd also be willing to RP with any and all players in forum or mail. Although I would prefer Forum as I have been dodging them for awhile.
January 02, 2019 06:41 am

Xander Kuma

*peeks into the forum from around the corner.* Ummm, hi... How does this work?

January 05, 2019 10:10 pm

Anakin Drake

"Ummm... Hello." I said quietly January 06, 2019 01:07 am

Lyla Monroe

Um hate being the new girl but I'm Lyla. *waves* January 07, 2019 07:33 pm

Sabrina Thorn

*waves to all* I'm Sabrina! Nice to meet you all. January 08, 2019 09:25 am

Xander Kuma

*Seeing more people arrive in the forum I looked around.* Hello ladies, Xander Kuma here. Welcome to the Realm.

January 08, 2019 04:41 pm

Raven Snow

Herro im Raven Snow, nice to meet you all! -does a small courtsey with a bright smile- :3

January 09, 2019 07:45 pm

Art Specks

Hi. 

January 10, 2019 09:53 pm
Actives (12) Fresh Blood (7) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Liliana, Sariel, Dita Morgenstern, Mackenzie, Art Specks, Johannesburg, Fiona MacKay, Jasper Thompson, Kyla, Grace McKenna, Alice Barbour, Mallory Quarters  Sariel
Wisteria Collins
Accalia Wiliams
Abigail Walker
Keres 
Evie_Black
Omullup 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page