Current Time: 01:17 pm EDT

Fresh Blood

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Heinrich Luneberg

Welcome to all the new members of the Realm!

This is a hangout for you, those under a month old. Feel free to introduce yourself to the Realm and ask general questions.

In this post you may request role-playing partners, ask any questions that you have or just hang out and get to know the other newcomers.

It is highly encouraged for seasoned members of the Realm to participate. Feel free to drop our new members a mail to help them get more involved in the Realm.

This is a place where you an get a feel for your character, work on role playing, and have some experienced players and admins help you branch out into the Realm.

Posts will be cleared on a monthly basis so that newer members have a chanced to be noticed.

Please be kind and respectful as this may be someone's first time role playing.

Updated 1.8.18 - Castiel

December 17, 2015 04:42 am

Caprice Divine

Hey! Iím Caprice, I just made my account and will hopefully figure out how to post/make visible my characterís backstory within a week. I would love any tips, conversation, and roleplay at any point you see this.

Thanks for reading!♥️
September 25, 2018 04:51 pm

celia

Hi all!

I'm Celia. Today is my second day as a member. I'm slowly figuring things out. I would like to join a coven and have already sent mail to one that looks promising. Fingers crossed.

This is not my first rpg  experience, but BL is set up somewhat different to what I'm used to. I've got the basics down. I'm interested in learning the more indepth side of the game.

I welcome all advice. Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Thanks in advance.

October 05, 2018 10:51 am

Justin Rose

Thank you for the infomation everyone. 

October 07, 2018 06:11 pm

Lindsey Rae Monet

Greetings! I'm Lindsey, just signed up and read Alpha Dawg's mail. Already bookmarked the recommended threads. And, I'd like to add something, I'm a beginner role player, 1-5 lines. I cannot deny that I expect to post a Storyline soon. (♡)
Thank you all.††
*I* wish a good game for everyone.
October 09, 2018 09:24 am

Parisa Tournier

Hello

I am not new to traditional role playing. I am critical of my writing, and looking to brainstorm some character back ground and experience.
Will reply in 2-3 paragraphs. Looking forward to growing both creatively and as a character.

thank you for your interest.

October 18, 2018 08:29 pm
Actives (15) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (5) Graveyard
LillyEmperium, Victor Lockheed, Autumn Summers, Atticus Hammond, Parisa Tournier, Vladimir Volkov, Pandora, Seraphina Morning Star, Raze Wraith, Marius Steel, Josie Nathan, Asher Noble, Mallory Quarters, The Great Pumpkin, Summer Summers  Kiera
Imari 
Jameson Snorlav
Zombie Khellen
Emmeline Cruz
Kaliesha Clarke
Wren Birdsong 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page