Current Time: 10:38 pm EST

Fresh Blood

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Naeva

Naeva just got to Transylvania.And is looking around and learning about this new place. September 12, 2017 01:04 pm

Elisar

Hello everyone im quite intrigued of what is to come

September 27, 2017 05:45 pm

Elisar

Elisar awakens under a bridge which shadow encovers his very being he has no idea of where or when he is he just notices a taste in his mouth, a very peculiar one at that, it is after all the taste of blood.

He starts looking around him when he realizes there is someone restiong on his lap covered in the red life essence.

*scrambles and pushes the body as he stands up*

"what the hell?!"

He esclaims, the he notices the bite marks on the man's neck the as per instinct he touches his feeling is own marks he feels as they close.

Trying to get out of the area his foot burns with the sunlight of the afternoon.

"God dammit!"

He drops to the floor back into the shadows where he cannot be harmed.

"what is happening to me?!"

He then looks back at the dead man and notices his teeth are like razor sharp curved needles the Elisar feels his own fangs, they are sharp but shorter than the dead man's.

He then shouts to the worls: " what is happening to me?!2

September 27, 2017 09:37 pm

Elisar

Finally after hours ther night had settled he started wondering the streets of new york trying to remember the events of the previous night. But as he tried his senses were amazing he could hear and see the pulse and blood stream of every person that he walked passed, but the smeel was the thing that was most present in his mind, he felt an urge to drink as much as he could but why, he thought it was probably because last night was the drunkest he'd ever been.

He remembers some flashes of the ocurrances of last night like being on a party bus going to different tour markers of New York a city far away from his home country of Chile.

September 28, 2017 12:18 pm

Elisar

(I do hope someone with a lot of this game's experience reads this so that i may have a vampire teacher)

September 28, 2017 03:27 pm

Elisar

A question  now that i think about it where do we write our stories (blog,forums,etc)?

September 29, 2017 04:25 pm

Maryse Jones

Hello dear people. I'm new to this site but not to roleplaying. Im one of the heavily novella type roleplayers, usually 20 or more lines.

September 30, 2017 11:12 am

Sarah Thompson

Name is Sarah Thompson.  The jerk at the processing center gave me that name and these papers.  My real name is Circe. I am a water witch.  My role play skills are non existant. So I will stick to the background. 

October 01, 2017 01:59 pm

Avelyn Snow

Avelyn bit her lip as she wandered around, her eyes taking in London as a small smile came to her lip. She let out a small giggle as she placed her hands behind her back. "Lovely place." She mumbled, her smile widening. October 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Koa Kaimana

Aloha. Name's Koa. Look forward to getting to know you all. October 03, 2017 11:17 am

The Rainbow Angel

The Rainbow Angel, just got here in these lands, looking for friends, allies, family, mate, help, etc...

I respect all races, genders and walks of life...

Nice to meet you all!

October 13, 2017 11:35 am

SabinaKaine

5'5 red curly hair Emerald green eyes red lips one lip and tongue ring average weight she wears a black crop top black jeans and stiletto boots October 19, 2017 01:49 am

SabinaKaine

She walks into the realm seeking something like a love maybe but alas she will not no until she face plams into it she then walks to the lake and sits on the bench and looks out October 19, 2017 02:06 am

Alyssa Strange

Alyssa Strange

Single and Multi-Paragraph, Novella. No semi-paragraphs or one-liners (only exception is for anyone new to Rp that I am taking the time to help improve)

Casual, Story/Character/Plot Development. Fairly open about most themes and concepts.

October 20, 2017 11:52 am

Maito Jararaca

"Hmmm, seems like it's getting crowded.  I'm here for a bit of wandering.  Let's see where it leads."

October 24, 2017 03:19 pm
First | Prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
Actives (28) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Syrenity, Kellie Auber, Diego Kaspar, Raven Dragoon , mist, Himura Kenshin, Dimitri, Lucia Mitzi Dragon, Cheryl Blossom, En Sabah Nur, Nick Clark, Orangesrlife, Beth Pearson, Fall, Black Cat, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, Delouis Whamchest, Betty Cooper, Poe Dameron, Ofelia Salazar, Kevin Pearson, Abel Morales, Cameal Ham, Jack Pearson, Kate Pearson, Prince John, L A Doneoven  Himura Kenshin
Bijou Larue
Malakai 
JaceWayland
Kenshin Himura
Dat Boi 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page