Current Time: 08:37 pm EDT

Fresh Blood

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Heinrich Luneberg

Welcome to all the new members of the Realm!

This is a hangout for you, those under a month old. Feel free to introduce yourself to the Realm and ask general questions.

In this post you may request role-playing partners, ask any questions that you have or just hang out and get to know the other newcomers.

It is highly encouraged for seasoned members of the Realm to participate. Feel free to drop our new members a mail to help them get more involved in the Realm.

This is a place where you an get a feel for your character, work on role playing, and have some experienced players and admins help you branch out into the Realm.

Posts will be cleared on a monthly basis so that newer members have a chanced to be noticed.

Please be kind and respectful as this may be someone's first time role playing.

Updated 1.8.18 - Castiel

December 17, 2015 04:42 am

Annalise Veran

It had been long since Annalise interacted with others of her kind. In fact, she had been more of a frozen statuette for centuries. Finally, though, she awoke and the thirst that she had first experienced, once again flooded her entire being. Her throat burned, dry and parched. Her body was flooded with strength, a desperate attempt for her to find prey and feed once more. Crimson eyes practically glowed as she looked about, taking in the dark and damp cellar her body had been placed in centuries before. Apparently, she had never been found, though that was much preferred. How far the Earth had developed since her time of sleep, was unknown to her, but she would find out. She woud learn and regain her senses once again.

Annalise escaped her tomb, which had been sealed deep in the forest and was more of an abandoned cottage now. "Well ****." There were no other words for her to use in this situation, though she was not one accustomed to such vulgar language in her normal life. She mad her way to the city, London, which had grown so much from what it once was. "Time for a meal.."

December 26, 2017 01:52 pm

Xander Drake

The nameís Xander... Xander Drake!

*offers his hand to anyone with the notion of shaking it*
December 27, 2017 09:54 pm

Lucie-Helene Perdue

Lucie was busy doing what she did best: reading. Her current obsession? Antigone, by Sophocles. A glance at the page would reveal the text to be written in the original Greek, marking her as very smart and perhaps a little bit snooty about it. For now, however, she has no one to show off to, and so her wide, dark eyes fix to the book rapturously as she slowly sips her coffee. January 01, 2018 06:55 pm

Castiel

Hello and welcome to all the new members of the Realm. January 07, 2018 12:31 am

Darius Ravendale

Darius landed on the docks beside his boat. He had sailed more that 2 years finding a lost treasure that nobody thought that was lost forever. He had sailed far and wide, but had the artifact in hand, heading to his manor in London so he could put it with the collections that came from this realm. Having a black cloak over his head he could feel the sun trying to beat down on him, but the cloak covered his body from the light that could make him turn into dust. Sighing of relief he walked toward the outer skirts of town towards his manor glad that he was finally home. January 13, 2018 08:19 pm

SamsanAnderson

Greetings 

Good to see new blood in the realm to all the new members on board. Welcome.

January 14, 2018 07:07 pm

Logan Mathews

Greetings from London all members of the Realm..

Although this may truly be my first full day here.. I can assure you.. I wasnít just born yesterday..
~he smirks.. winking playfully..

You will find me a distinguished soul who is actually quite resourceful.. And for what I may lack in current resources.. I shall make up with stubborn resolve and determination..
Iím always open for a coffee and a chat.. or perhaps a tea even.. but I must confess I prefer a good chai over most other forms of it.. A good port for a nightcap..

And life is good..
May the realms count you as blessed amongst them today..

Cordially..

~Logan Mathews
January 28, 2018 04:07 pm

Richard Conway

Well. Looks like I'm dead. It was to be expected, I've never been good at taking care of myself. Never thought I'd come back as a creature of the night, though. Not really sure how it happened either. I have... nightmares. I know something happened, I just can't quite remember. But I can't deny that I'm super duper dead. And I'm so hungry. So so hungry. Which is odd for someone who's dead. I should have read more urban fantasy rather than all these detective novels, maybe I'd be more prepared then. February 02, 2018 08:27 pm

Annelise

Goodness, this ledger is dusty!

But old things do have a tendency to be mysterious and who doesn't like a mystery? Tell me the story of how things came to be around here, about your neighbor, about you. No man is boring who will tell the truth about himself.

March 18, 2018 04:51 am

Evalene

Evalene, here. Mischevious and spiteful. Such a demon, they say. 

March 19, 2018 07:18 pm

Hariel

I, Hariel, Archangel Of Purification, Ruler of December, Capricorn and the Dawn have born witness to the corruption which plagues these foul streets. I have come to purify them. March 20, 2018 10:24 am

Eleri Draven

Greetings and salutations. Names Eleri, pleasure to meet you. 

March 22, 2018 04:18 pm

Embrie

Life, or unlife as it were, was starting out pretty terrifying for Embrie. It was just supposed to be your run of the mill Haunted New Orlean's Tour, and now she was a vampire. Pinching the inside of her wrist she realized that she still wasn't dreaming. Well, best make the best of it then. 

"Hello every one. My name is Embrie Colburn."

March 27, 2018 06:08 pm

Bo Dika

Well, I guess it's nice to finally meet someone like me. I'm Bo. I'd make a joke about "not biting" but that'd probably be too cliche, huh? 

April 11, 2018 01:20 am
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (12) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Blood Maw, Mordred, Cristina Scabbia, Jacob Zev, The Orange She Wolf, Livia Vlcek, -Erik-, Naoto Nishida, Li Kuroda, Asher Noble, Mallory Quarters, Orangesrlife  The Orange She Wolf  Raven Dragoon
Evander Greymark 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page