Current Time: 06:57 pm EST

Fresh Blood

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Heinrich Luneberg

This is a hangout for the newer members of the realm, those under a month old, who want to introduce themselves to the realm and ask general questions about things.

In here you can post requesting role-playing partners, ask any questions you have or just hang out and get to know fellow newcomers to the realm.

Older members of the realm are encouraged to participate, or even mail these fresh blood that want to get involved in the realm.

Here, you can have a chance to get a feel for your character, work on role-playing and have some experienced players and admins help you branch out into other areas of the realm.

Posts here will be cleared once they’re over a month old, to let the newer members have a better chance of being noticed.

This will be some people’s first time to role-play, so play nice with anyone who posts in here
December 17, 2015 04:42 am

Mireya de Rose

Welcome

May 01, 2016 10:57 am

Jolie Risque

Fresh Blood according to the terminology.
Starter Packs, please?
Nice to meet you.
May 03, 2016 01:36 am

Mikel Stern

Hello. My name is Mikel. 

May 17, 2016 02:44 am

Elora Nightfang

Elora walked down the street examining the realm she had stumbled upon. Her long curly Brown hair falling past Her shoulders as her red eyes scanned the streets for any prey to walk in her path. May 19, 2016 12:32 am

Larissa Volkov

Hello.
Beginner degree RPer.
Anybody home?
May 23, 2016 10:30 am

Emilia Constanine

Emilia just woke up from her long nap,not knowing where she's at she walked down the streets. Saying" hello? What is this place?" Asking the empty streets of Paris.

May 25, 2016 12:37 am

Ocelotl

Stumbling upon this corner of the realm ocelotl contemplated where all the people could be.
*sniffs the air*
"There was someone here not long ago...perhaps I'll look for them' says ocelotl quietly to himself
May 31, 2016 04:18 am

Valeriya

"Добрый вечер....My name is Valeriya....Don't mind me, I will just go back to roaming the streets of Moscow." The female looked away shyly, biting her lip and moving away quickly. June 06, 2016 10:34 pm

Evie Blackmore

My mind is here, but is yours, too?

Do you taste the difference between negatives and positives, or is that just me?

[ very fresh blood into bloodletting, but an old lady in roleplay land in general ♥ it's nice to meet you all ]

June 18, 2016 10:19 pm

Noriko

She was next as she walked past the buffet table as she snatched up a mutton steak as she ripped off a big piece she chowed down. She swallowed before she spoke, "hiya there the name is Noriko nice to meet you all and I do hope to get to know lots of friends." As she stuffed the rest of the steak in her mouth as she chewed away heading back to the buffet table. June 18, 2016 10:25 pm

Ashling

"Greetings fellow newcomers, my name is Ashling" *The demon smiles politely* 

"If any of you happen to come to London, please pay a visit to my "Abnormal Emporium". All are welcome" 

July 04, 2016 05:52 pm

Syliva Black

Syliva heard about the relam. Walking the empty streets of London she decided to start a new life,deciding to leave her old life to forget about her lover that died years ago. Wanting to move forward and not be stuck in the past she decided to go to London to start fresh.

July 04, 2016 10:03 pm

Roseanne Spirithear

New here. So, how do we become vampires or are we already, and what are the vampire "rules" in this reality? What are our limitations? How do vampires appear here? And, when we're ready to write what are the formatting rules? I can't wait to get started!

P.S. is it possible to be a medium and a vampire? The name I chose was in the hopes of using a supernatural ability in some rare mortals but supposing the abikity wouldn't disappear if this mortal were made vampire.

July 06, 2016 04:41 am

Alec Drabek

Alec walked down the dark streets of Paris confused about this realm so many people was talking about now he wanted to find out himself about this realm so he has to find a place in the realm.

July 07, 2016 08:14 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Actives (33) Fresh Blood (4) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Mackenzie, Li Kuroda, Dita Morgenstern, LillyEmperium, Syrenity, Cristina Scabbia, Ronan Boru, Seraphina, Theodora Hawthorne, Lloyd R Darrow, _Lucifer_, Mona Marie, Abel Morales, Cameal Ham, Jughead Jones, Jack Pearson, Fall, Kate Pearson, Prince John, L A Doneoven, Cheryl Blossom, En Sabah Nur, Nick Clark, Beth Pearson, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, Delouis Whamchest, Betty Cooper, Poe Dameron, Ofelia Salazar, Orangesrlife, Kevin Pearson, Black Cat  Mirako Accalia
Mayura Tachibana
Vukozlak
Syrenity 
Dark 3
Soledad Olayinka
Dark 5 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page