Current Time: 11:56 am EDT

Fresh Blood

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5
  Creator Post Date

Star Remington

hello all really new to his looking forward to getting better at role playing and blogging if anyone wants to chat or give me some good adive i have an open ear :)... i think the hardest thing for me is jumping in lol so many good writers on here!!!! HELP

April 05, 2017 07:37 pm

Pyra

Pyra gazes at the beautiful creatures around her and smiles softly. She may be new around here, but nothing's going to stop her from having fun! She tries to create a bonfire to celebrate her arrival. A thin plume of smoke rises from her fingertips. She sighs. Well... Maybe except her new physical form. It'll take a while to get used to it.

(Very new to the game, relatively new to roleplay, but so far, so good!)

April 05, 2017 09:41 pm

Aziz al Saqr

Aziz Faraj al Saqr  

The traditionally dressed Arab wandered the narrow alley between the stalls of the bazaar in the Muslim Quarter of Jerusalem.  How long had it been since he had smelled these smells, heard so many voices speaking his native tongue at one time?  For far too many years the duties of his Clan had called him away to cities like New York, or London, places far too fast, or too modern to suit his tastes.  Here he could live the simpler life he favored, then with a change of clothes return to the world his work often demanded he take part in.  Yes, this move would be a good one for him once he learned his way around, he was certain of it.  

(Long-time Vampire player, open to any Jerusalem based scenes. Additionally, is there a way to keep from getting logged out while posting?  Also, is there a way to chang your log-in name?  Many thanks, JD)

April 13, 2017 08:02 pm

Leugim

Li Kuroda here not new in anyway think I've been here for almost a year now. So anyone willing to talk or roleplay gimme a shout. April 17, 2017 03:01 pm

Ryuugo Mikoto

"Hello." I said as I gave a two finger salute. "Anyone up for roleplaying gimme a shout." April 17, 2017 03:17 pm

Willow Tears

The socially akward person (who probably has bad spelling) doesn't know what to do. Please HELP!

May 09, 2017 08:20 pm

Dahlia Hill

A waft of thick smoke clogged Dehlia's lungs as she slowly inhaled. A cough erupted from her blush colored lips, causing her eyes to flutter open. After her eyelids opened the rest of her limp body suddenly regained consciousness. The pulsing in here head felt as if her head was a nail being hammered into a wall as she tried to get up, but failing does so. She kept on trying, pushing herself off of the ground but her arms just crumbled under the pressure. Dehlia left out a sigh as she noticed her surroundings, but everything seemed like a blur of colors. When her vision finally cleared she saw the gloomy streets of London, with only a flickering streetlight lighting up the brownstone buildings. Her arms tried once more to push herself off of the grey concrete street. Her body was shaking as she sat up, seeing blood dripping from her arm. Grunting, she pushed herself into a standing position, catching her balance on a brick wall. Dehlia limped off into the darkness, aimlessly searching for nothing.

May 19, 2017 04:59 pm
First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5
Actives (36) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Ryuugo Mikoto, Wesley Holt, Jayden Moon, Athena Maximus, Asher Noble, December-Rose, Ronan Boru, Matthew Boru, Soleil Whitaker, Alex Parker, Izzy Ford , Rhiannon Whitaker, Jessayla, Autumn Summers, Carl, Lance Hunter, Wolfgang Bogdanow, Ellason, Potato, Delilah Too, Mommas Boy, Dutchies Prize, Bojangles, Riley Blue, Bobbi Morse, Lito Rodriguez, Jamesola, Grant Ward, Samson, Jacenstein Jr, Orangesrlife, Lucille, Will Gorski, Jemma Simmons, Nomi Marks, Ella Orlav  Crimson_Willow
Ashwin
Barbara Hamilton 
Willam Lovell
Emily  
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page