Current Time: 06:15 am EDT

Fresh Blood

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Star Remington

hello all really new to his looking forward to getting better at role playing and blogging if anyone wants to chat or give me some good adive i have an open ear :)... i think the hardest thing for me is jumping in lol so many good writers on here!!!! HELP

April 05, 2017 07:37 pm

Pyra

Pyra gazes at the beautiful creatures around her and smiles softly. She may be new around here, but nothing's going to stop her from having fun! She tries to create a bonfire to celebrate her arrival. A thin plume of smoke rises from her fingertips. She sighs. Well... Maybe except her new physical form. It'll take a while to get used to it.

(Very new to the game, relatively new to roleplay, but so far, so good!)

April 05, 2017 09:41 pm

Aziz al Saqr

Aziz Faraj al Saqr  

The traditionally dressed Arab wandered the narrow alley between the stalls of the bazaar in the Muslim Quarter of Jerusalem.  How long had it been since he had smelled these smells, heard so many voices speaking his native tongue at one time?  For far too many years the duties of his Clan had called him away to cities like New York, or London, places far too fast, or too modern to suit his tastes.  Here he could live the simpler life he favored, then with a change of clothes return to the world his work often demanded he take part in.  Yes, this move would be a good one for him once he learned his way around, he was certain of it.  

(Long-time Vampire player, open to any Jerusalem based scenes. Additionally, is there a way to keep from getting logged out while posting?  Also, is there a way to chang your log-in name?  Many thanks, JD)

April 13, 2017 08:02 pm

Leugim

Li Kuroda here not new in anyway think I've been here for almost a year now. So anyone willing to talk or roleplay gimme a shout. April 17, 2017 03:01 pm

Ryuugo Mikoto

"Hello." I said as I gave a two finger salute. "Anyone up for roleplaying gimme a shout." April 17, 2017 03:17 pm

Willow Tears

The socially akward person (who probably has bad spelling) doesn't know what to do. Please HELP!

May 09, 2017 08:20 pm

Dahlia Hill

A waft of thick smoke clogged Dehlia's lungs as she slowly inhaled. A cough erupted from her blush colored lips, causing her eyes to flutter open. After her eyelids opened the rest of her limp body suddenly regained consciousness. The pulsing in here head felt as if her head was a nail being hammered into a wall as she tried to get up, but failing does so. She kept on trying, pushing herself off of the ground but her arms just crumbled under the pressure. Dehlia left out a sigh as she noticed her surroundings, but everything seemed like a blur of colors. When her vision finally cleared she saw the gloomy streets of London, with only a flickering streetlight lighting up the brownstone buildings. Her arms tried once more to push herself off of the grey concrete street. Her body was shaking as she sat up, seeing blood dripping from her arm. Grunting, she pushed herself into a standing position, catching her balance on a brick wall. Dehlia limped off into the darkness, aimlessly searching for nothing.

May 19, 2017 04:59 pm

Crimson Afanasii

Crimson walks into the hangout and takes a look around. Though she had been a vampire for hundreds of years, she suddenly felt new again. This place, these faces, they were all so unfamiliar to her. She had come looking for help, but realized quickly this was a place of status and she would have to earn hers. For now, she looked around to see if there was a bar present. She was in need of some Bloodwyne after her travels from afar. 

May 26, 2017 10:43 am

Antoinette Laureate

Antoinette walked into the building where everyone was greeting the new vampires,Werewolves,Angels,Witches,and Demons. There are some slayers that she knows to stay away from them. Hopefully if there are some slayers they can't attack her while she is here. Sighing she didn't know anybody and her accent was noticeable that she wasn't from around here,since she just got here and there was a lot of new faces. June 01, 2017 12:05 pm

Alexandra Snow

Alexandra looked around as she wandered the streets of London, her light blue dress blowing in the wind and the clicking sound on the concrete made by her shoes brought a smile onto her lip. "Wonderful place." She said softly, her smile widening. June 05, 2017 02:22 pm

Niklaus

Hey there! Niklaus' in the house. I just joined a few days ago. smiley

June 06, 2017 02:28 pm

Niklaus

New Werewolf in New York looking for RP a partner(s). smiley

June 07, 2017 09:57 pm

Rose Sinclair

Rose made her way through the busy streets, pushing past people in hopes of finding somewhere quiet. Everything was so loud, so bright, so in her face ever since she had changed. New York was a crowded city and although Rose had once loved all the excitement she had long grown used to it by now. Despite her annoyance with the abundance of people, there was a small hop in her step, the corners of her lips turned upwards. Today was going to be a good day, she could feel it.

(Looking to roleplay with anyone in any scenario, I'm just excited to dive right into it all!)

June 08, 2017 09:21 pm

Scarlet Witch

Scarlet Witch has come a long ways to find the realm. After seeing all her friends murdered she knew she had to escape. Now she's here in the city of Jerusalem, but she won't stay for long before she moves to another city. This is the only way to protect her identity, to not be in one place for too long and to keep her real name a secret which is the reason she goes by Scarlet Witch. Only those she trusts can know her true identity. 

(Anyone willing to RP can send me a starter or I can start, either works for me)

June 13, 2017 11:58 am

Artemisia Cavalli

A bookish young lady. Looking to take tea and discuss novellas.

June 21, 2017 08:55 pm
First | Prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
Actives (28) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Phantom Wraith, Mommas Boy, Nathan Maloney, Ella Orlav V, Lance Hunter, Dutchies Prize, Kingston Donovan, Coyote Sonder, Lito Rodriguez, James Ellason, Frankie Sonder, Bojangles, King Arthur, Ella Orlav IV, Bobbi Morse, Will Gorski, Ella Orlav III, Robert Sonder, Nomi Marks, Ella Orlav I, Grace Sonder, Orangesrlife, Raleigh Becket, Ellrlav Donoson, Jemma Simmons, Wolfgang Bogdanow, Ella Orlav II, Sol Sonder  Dasha  Nadasha 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page