Current Time: 11:31 pm EDT

Fresh Blood

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Heinrich Luneberg

Welcome to all the new members of the Realm!

This is a hangout for you, those under a month old. Feel free to introduce yourself to the Realm and ask general questions.

In this post you may request role-playing partners, ask any questions that you have or just hang out and get to know the other newcomers.

It is highly encouraged for seasoned members of the Realm to participate. Feel free to drop our new members a mail to help them get more involved in the Realm.

This is a place where you an get a feel for your character, work on role playing, and have some experienced players and admins help you branch out into the Realm.

Posts will be cleared on a monthly basis so that newer members have a chanced to be noticed.

Please be kind and respectful as this may be someone's first time role playing.

Updated 1.8.18 - Castiel

December 17, 2015 04:42 am

Arlen Locke

Hello my name is Arlen Locke, I am a witch, supposedly. I never really had parents, I was adopted into a family but they were always away over seas for work, and I was their only child. My life was at some point seemingly normal but now strange things are happening all around me and I need somebody, anybody to please help me because I have no idea of what to do, nothing makes sense anymore...

July 13, 2018 07:07 pm

Eden McCarthy

"Hello Arlen, welcome to the Realm." Some held ill will towards witches, but not Eden. For her they were much like herself, except with powers of course. This one had a story to tell and it reminded her a bit of her own. "I hope you find your way here, I do not think I can help you with this particular problem. I don't know much about witches Seek the vampire, witch and demon leaders, I believe they can lead you in the right direction." It the most helpful thing she'd ever spoken, but it was solid advice. "If you ever have questions pertaining to the Realm or other things of that nature don't hesitate to ask." July 13, 2018 09:29 pm

Kenny R

Welcome to the realm Arlen, glad to have you with us.

July 13, 2018 11:30 pm

Franki

Her hands shook as she walked into the the room. She clenched them into tight balls to help steady her nerves.

"Hello. My name is Francesca Balti. Please call me Franki.

She gave a small smile and a slight wave, her  right hand close her leg as she unclenched it to wave. She slapped the palm to her thigh as she finshed the gesture and continued to speak

"I guess I'm not new here."

She paused then looked around gaining more confidance.Taking a deep breath and releasing it she went on.

"YES , I am new. I have never been the person I am now. And like life itself so many things change over time. "

Suddenly she no longer wanted to talk. What the heck was wrong with her. This is a safe spot. One to spread your wings so to speak. Get to meet the world. Crap!  Hands clenched again she spoke.

"Anyway I have weird hours in life but am willing to talk to anyone if you get a bee in your bonnet."

July 14, 2018 01:38 pm

-The Huntsman-

He stood up among the rest of the newly appointed members of the realm, he stood 6'2 in the room, his eyes not visible due to the 4-pointed skull of a stag on his head, his chest bare with a string of leather of some animal hide covered with a number of sharpen teeth upon it which looked like a predator of some kind, wolf perhaps.

His groin clothed by a leather deer skin, and belt of wolf fur, which was met in the middle with a doe's skull, legs kissed by the sun, his feet covered in deer skinned shoes, in his hand he held a bladed staff. Next to him walked the whitest wolf among his Pack. He then moved his staff to his left hand as he waved his right in-front of all as he spoke his voice deep and memorable.

"I am Velkan, The Huntsman of Kyndarathi."

Stepping back away from the others he switched the staff back to his right hand and moved back to look at the next to speak in the circle of people.

July 14, 2018 02:09 pm

Franki

Franki was overcome with a playful mood. The man, least she thought he was a man, had sounded so serious. He had a wolf with him. He was beautiful and Franki was a sucker for animals. She nudged the man with her shoulder and whispered. Ok so maybe her nudge was more of a gentle push. Well he would either push her back , smile , or ?

"What a pretty puppy what's it's name ? "

July 15, 2018 11:12 am

Alex Falker

I slump down onto the cold floor, leaning against a column as I speak, possibly to the people passing me by, "Well this is just a bloody fantastic way to end my birthday, this morning a damn wolf, in London, how are there even wolves in london? it scratched my calf right open so I had to go to the hospital and get stitches and a rabies shot, not a fan of either. Now I have nowhere to go because I just moved to London and my supposed flatmate refused to let me in after I told him what had happened to my leg saying that I should be with my own kind, whatever the hell that means. So now I'm both homeless and in pain, happy birthday, me"

July 16, 2018 01:42 pm
Actives (16) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Adrian Jaye Michaels, Lloyd R Darrow, Lesprit, Ella Donovan, Malcolm Masters, Pericles Galanos, Cristina Scabbia, mist, Autumn Summers, Summer, Pandora, Mordred, Damian Crusher, W_Kat, Jane Darrow, Mallory Quarters  Alex Falker
Remus 
CC3969
Archie Kramer
Lurlene Pickens 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page