Current Time: 03:48 pm EST

General Topic: What are you currently watching

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Doctor Horrible

Whether you are watching cable, hulu, or netflix. We all are looking for new shows to watch!

The question is....What are you currently watching!

I am currently watching Bob's Burgers, it is a bit rediculous and not really my type of cartoon. Only 2 more seasons then I can go back and pray King of the Hill comes to netflix! Until then, I wanna find some more shows to watch.

Please give a short description on how you feel about the show you are currently watching, it gives us a better idea as to what we can expect.

DO NOT SPOIL THE SHOW HERE!

February 27, 2016 08:07 pm

Christopher Night

The Real O'Neals,,,,pretty hilarious

March 09, 2016 05:54 am

Jackson McKay

Justified. If you haven't seen it stop what you are doing and go watch it right now. March 09, 2016 12:19 pm

Brenna

Game of Thrones...reruns of course. The new season starts April 24th! It's quite entertaining, and absolutely addicting. Clear your schedule if you plan on watching! March 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Aishwarya Chowdurya

Watashi Ga Motenai No Wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera Ga Warui. lit.  No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys Fault I'm Not Popular!

For short: WataMote

I find it funny, it has a school life theme. The main protagonist is about to enter High School and wonders about popularity.

March 14, 2016 09:05 pm

Mikel Stern

The Emperor's New Groove

May 19, 2016 01:43 am

Demonic Stormwielder

Im currently rewatching Sons Of Anarchy and the show Leverage

October 04, 2016 03:35 pm

ArterialSpray

Top Chef

Hey, my wife likes to cook. smiley  We question the actual talent of contestants on this show--one purpose of the series is probably to raise the public image of cooks at run-of-the-mill restaurants...so new prospects will enter the career field to fill a labor shortage.  Like all reality shows, personalities get a large portion of the focus.  Overall, enjoyable to watch.

January 06, 2017 04:06 am

Charlotte Williams

Curious and Unusual Deaths. It's interesting to see how some people die. lol

January 08, 2017 12:27 am

Trenton Stills

I love "Pen and Teller: Bullsh#t". They go over a ton of scams and myths and such.

Also, I second Justified.. Really great show
January 14, 2017 12:28 am

Shadwyn Drake

The Coroner - PBS April 02, 2017 11:01 am

Elisa Stratten

I love Shadowhunters(TV) but it's not nearly as good as the novels. The Mortal Instruments (BOOK) is actually where I get a lot of my writing ideas from because I like how Cassandra Clare portrays downworlders and runes are just a fun twist! June 03, 2017 02:04 pm

Marah Kravenoff

A Haunting... stories of people moving into new homes that are haunted

June 03, 2017 06:29 pm

Danielle Corvinus

The Vampire Diaries(S7)- Netflixs June 03, 2017 10:09 pm

Azazelle Ixielle

The SEC Network and Paul Finebaum show

June 29, 2017 04:17 pm
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (19) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Khellen, Luciana Morning Star, Jr Morning Star, Maeve, Seraphina Morning Star, Raven_D, Lylith_, Synetta, Eve Penrith, Raze Wraith, Cici Wraith, Will Summers, Parisa Tournier, Mallory Quarters, Tide Pod, Gens Revenge, Zombie Parisa, R, Masque Harley Quinn  Luciana Morning Star   
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page