Current Time: 12:46 am EDT

General Topic: What are you currently watching

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Doctor Horrible

Whether you are watching cable, hulu, or netflix. We all are looking for new shows to watch!

The question is....What are you currently watching!

I am currently watching Bob's Burgers, it is a bit rediculous and not really my type of cartoon. Only 2 more seasons then I can go back and pray King of the Hill comes to netflix! Until then, I wanna find some more shows to watch.

Please give a short description on how you feel about the show you are currently watching, it gives us a better idea as to what we can expect.

DO NOT SPOIL THE SHOW HERE!

February 27, 2016 08:07 pm

Christopher Night

The Real O'Neals,,,,pretty hilarious

March 09, 2016 05:54 am

Jackson McKay

Justified. If you haven't seen it stop what you are doing and go watch it right now. March 09, 2016 12:19 pm

Brenna

Game of Thrones...reruns of course. The new season starts April 24th! It's quite entertaining, and absolutely addicting. Clear your schedule if you plan on watching! March 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Aishwarya Chowdurya

Watashi Ga Motenai No Wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera Ga Warui. lit.  No Matter How I Look At It, It's You Guys Fault I'm Not Popular!

For short: WataMote

I find it funny, it has a school life theme. The main protagonist is about to enter High School and wonders about popularity.

March 14, 2016 09:05 pm

Mikel Stern

The Emperor's New Groove

May 19, 2016 01:43 am

Demonic Stormwielder

Im currently rewatching Sons Of Anarchy and the show Leverage

October 04, 2016 03:35 pm

ArterialSpray

Top Chef

Hey, my wife likes to cook. smiley  We question the actual talent of contestants on this show--one purpose of the series is probably to raise the public image of cooks at run-of-the-mill restaurants...so new prospects will enter the career field to fill a labor shortage.  Like all reality shows, personalities get a large portion of the focus.  Overall, enjoyable to watch.

January 06, 2017 04:06 am

Charlotte Williams

Curious and Unusual Deaths. It's interesting to see how some people die. lol

January 08, 2017 12:27 am

Trenton Stills

I love "Pen and Teller: Bullsh#t". They go over a ton of scams and myths and such.

Also, I second Justified.. Really great show
January 14, 2017 12:28 am

Shadwyn Drake

The Coroner - PBS April 02, 2017 11:01 am

Elisa Stratten

I love Shadowhunters(TV) but it's not nearly as good as the novels. The Mortal Instruments (BOOK) is actually where I get a lot of my writing ideas from because I like how Cassandra Clare portrays downworlders and runes are just a fun twist! June 03, 2017 02:04 pm

Marah Kravenoff

A Haunting... stories of people moving into new homes that are haunted

June 03, 2017 06:29 pm

Danielle Corvinus

The Vampire Diaries(S7)- Netflixs June 03, 2017 10:09 pm

Azazelle Ixielle

The SEC Network and Paul Finebaum show

June 29, 2017 04:17 pm
1 | 2 | Next
Actives (16) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (16) Graveyard
Beau Theroux, Bree Ravencroft, Livia Vlcek, Cassandra Carnivale, Ella Donovan, Naoto Nishida, Lesprit, Mallory Quarters, Glenn Rhee, Jessie Anderson, Maggie Greene, Andrea, Aaron, Morgan Jones, Dwight, Gabriel Stokes  Raven  Eblis The Ghoul
Paul Rovia
Carl Grimes
Negan
Shane Walsh 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page