Current Time: 12:53 pm EDT

Improv RP: The Land of Fairy Tales

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Castiel

Rules:

1) Story is guided by the characters who participate, characters must work together to find a solution to the problem through role play.

2) Admin may give prompts throughout to guide players.

3) Solution may not be reached in any less than 30 posts, minimum of five posts (consisting of at least 3 paragraphs) by each player.

4) Solution may not be reached in any less than fourteen days in order to give everyone a fair chance to join in.

5) Please be considerate of other players.

6) All posts must follow the story line and guidelines in order to receive credit.

The Scenario:

You wake up and find yourself in the Land of Fairy Tales and you are now a fairy tale character! You must find your way back to the real world by working together with the other fairy tale characters! Be sure to tell to include some background story about the fairy tale version of your character so that the readers will gain an understanding of your character.

Prizes:

Each player will be rewarded 20 bm per post.

First Prize: 500 BM

Second Prize: 250 BM

***Other prizes may be given if there is enough participation.***
May 22, 2016 12:21 am

Margot Faye

Sometimes to pass the time she took a depression nap on the subway. Making sure that her cell alarm was set to wake her up in fifteen minutes. Except this time her phone didn't jar her from her slumber, the scent of pine needles and freshly poured porridge did. Margot opened her eyes expecting to see a pine scent car fragrance on the ground, and maybe someone eating beside her.

Instead the subway had vanished, and around she stirred awake near a village. In the woods behind her she could hear the outcry of bears. Her eyes narrowed on her shoulder as she picks away animal hair. A soft gasp leaves her lips as she notices the vibrant blue dress around her frame. Margot wasn't one to be daring about a color wardrobe. Scratching the back of her head she walked toward the village in front of her with her brows arched and a bewildered expression.

She could taste the porridge in her mouth now. Except some of the taste buds on her tongue had been damaged by being burned. Maybe the porridge was too hot? Margot sighed and batted the golden curls that swung into her vision. Inwardly she made an excuse for this bizarre turn of events. One-hundred percent sure she had to be dreaming. Oh well, she calmly assured herself she might as well take a poke around and see.
September 13, 2017 12:54 am

Katarina Valentine

The sun was high in the sky and after going fo her afternoon run Katarina decided to go for a swim. She ran to her favorite swimming hole and smiled when she saw the waterfall that filled the pool. She kicked her shoes off and dove into the water.

When Katarina swam back to the surface she saw that her surroundings had changed. The waterfall was still there but her swimming hope was hidden from view. What is happening she thought to herself as she kicked her legs in order to stay above water. The next thing she new she could feel something tugging on one of her curls. She whirled around and felt her breath catch in her throat when she saw a blond haired girl wearing hardly any clothing. "Who are you...Have you come to join the naiad colony" the girl asked and Katarina's eyes widened as she stared at the girl.

"I'm not exactly...I seem to have misplaced myself somehow" Katarina responded as she tried to get her barings.

September 20, 2017 08:44 pm

Aziz al Saqr

The Arab's early assignments in the lands away from his homelands were not comfortable ones for him, he found the language not always easy to understand and even more difficult for him to speak, but it was his Clan's wish for him to be there and so he was.  

His journey that dusk started out like so many others, finding something on which to feed, then readying his mount for the day's travel.  On that night he that he'd found himself riding mostly through forest , suddenly he heard horses whinney as if drawn up too quickly, then a scream, followed instantly by the clash of steel upon steel and the other sounds of a battle.  

Quickly dismountling he tied off his horse, before making his way throught the trees.  The encounter was taking place on a narrow path through the trees, soldiers seemed to have engaged a mismatched group of men, one quite large in height with only a long stick? And was that a monk? And a woman? Surely they could not be the agressors.  Without thought he withdrew his bow, notched an arrow only to let it, then several others fly in quick successtion, before drawing his own blades to join the fray.

(Sorry, not a fairytale, but I hope it will do)

September 20, 2017 10:19 pm

Miakoda Silverwolf

*Tick* *tock*

Mia groaned as she watched the clock in her office move with the swiftness of frozen sludge. She'd been at the morgue since early that morning and now midnight was drawing near. She felt the weight of her eye lids increase with every passing minute until it became too difficult to keep fighting to have her eyes remain open. Sweet slumber overtook her with the ease of a gentle summer shower. Head resting comfortably in the crook of her elbow she drifted into the land of dreams.

The soothing rays of morning light danced across her olive skin, warning away the chills night had brought. Feeling refreshed, if not slightly achy from the awkward sleeping position, Mia stirred back into reality. With a stretch and a yawn she blinked away the morning clouds that fogged her vision. However when the world materialized before her the scene was not what she had expected. Gone was her normal office in the NYPD medical examiner office. It had been replaced by a thick, lush green forest. Her once old but trust desk was now a large bolder...with a sword in it.

Mia rose quickly to her feet, rubbing her eyes in an attempt to dispel the vision. However it remained. She pinched herself to wake from what she assumed to be a dream, but to no avail. Many questions rose in her mind, the most prominent being how the hell does she get home.

Looking down at herself she noticed even her clothes had changed. Instead of casual business attire, she sported a long flowing medieval dress with bell sleeves. "I swear if I find out someone slipped drugs into my coffee...that someone's gonna die." Confused and disturbed by this current plot twist in her life she looked once more to the sword stuck in the stone. Something seemed vaguely familiar about this whole situation. Figuring it wouldn't matter much, she decided to examine the sword for possible clues as to where she was.

The sword, though somewhat plain looking, appeared sturdy and very stuck in the rock that sheathed it. Using both hands Mia gripped the pummel and lifted upwards. To her astonishment the sword slid quite easily from its place in the bolder. From behind her she heard a sharp gasp. Turning she looked into the face of a young man. "You pulled Excalibur! You are the new queen!" Then disappointment covered the lads face as he tried to mumble under his breath, "Merlin said I was destined to pull it...stupid wizard."

Mias eyes widened in realization. This was Arthur! The king of legend and fairytale. She'd just royally messed up a huge story. Immediately she handed the sword to Arthur, nearly thrusting it into his hands. "Nope! It's all yours....I...uh...got it for you." She tried her best to smile reassuringly, but she felt the flush in her cheeks and prayed she hadn't screwed things up too badly.
September 21, 2017 02:20 pm

Andrei Codin

* I wonder thru the quiet forest, letting my senses reach out to my surroundings. This time I search for any hunters that might be around. It always bothers me that these humans arm themselves with large caliber weapons, then go slaughter innocent littlle animals. This time, they are the hunted. I sense one close by, and feel him chugging on a bottle of whiskey before he starts to look for a poor little deer. I use my speed to reach him,and send him flying into a tree. As soon as he hitts it, I'mm on him. My fangs tear into his neck,and quickly drain his blood. Then I let hiis lifeless body fall to thhe groound,annd teleport away *

* When my vision clears, I find I'm not in my home after all. I seem to be in a different forest. I look down at myself,and fell a shock run thru me. I seem to be wearing a suit of armor. Where I could have gotten armor, or why in the world I even need iit, is a mystery to me.. I smile as I feel the longsword on my hip, at least happy about that. Just as surprising, I seem to be on a horse. I haven't been on a hoorse in close to 200 years. I look aroound, tryiing to figure out how I even got here. And I wonder who sent me here, and why. So many questions, but no answers at all *

* As I travel down the path, I hear the sound of water lapping on a shore. I don''t know yet if it's a lake or an ocean, but it reminds me I'm not where I was before. There was no ocean in a Colorado forest. I come out of the trees,and see a strange sight before me. It seems a lady has juust pulled a sword out of a rock,and a man seems less than happy about it. I just sit in shock as I stare at the scene. It looks like a twisted version of King Arthur, and The Sword in the Stone. Have I accidentally teleported myself into an alternate universe? Did some powerful wizard catch me teleporting,and bring me here? Or is it something else completely? For the moment, I just sit on my horse,and watch what's going on in front of me, and hope I get some clues as to what has happened

September 21, 2017 08:55 pm

Katarina Valentine

As Katarina was wading in the water came across a familiar scent. She climbed out of the water and willed her wolf to emerge. After several minutes of uncomfortable pinching pain she transformed into an obsidian colored wolf. She caught the scent again and began following it.

After several minutes of walking she emerged from the forest to see her fellow Sanctuary member standing near a stone with a sword in her hand. As Katarina surveyed the scene before her she was filled with shock. She padded over to the woman and sat down beside her. 'It looks like you've opened a can of worms my friend' she thought telepathically to the woman.

September 21, 2017 11:03 pm

Aziz al Saqr

The battle was rousing the small band of what the Saracen was sure could only be villagers were surely out numbered by three to one, but that was not intimidating them in the least. As he entered the clearing, his double scimitars glistenig in the sun he was sure he drew at least a few eyes to him, but he himself only needed one pair. Selecting his victim he began the dance, the clash of steel on steel was deafening in itself, but when fighting two blades the man barely had time to react to one before the other had already struck. The fight ended almost as quickly as it had begun, ans Aziz was on to his next.

"I'm glad he chose to help our side." Little John tossed the comment off to Robin before sending his own opponent sailing with a swipe of his longstaff.

"So am I." The younger man followed his response with a soft laugh and grin, all the while continuing his own fight with a taller, blond haired king's guard.

As skilled as the fighters were, they still were no match for the "villagers", which still surprised Aziz. He had thought those in this area were not allowed weapons, yet these people had obviously been trained by someone, he needed to learn more about them.

As the fight dwindled to even numbers, the young "villager raised his hand. "Everyone, stop."

The Saracen froze his blades like scissors at his opponents neck, Will held his blade to another's chest, in fact it seemed that each person had been ready to put an end to the battle, so why stop them?

"We have to let them go." Robin spoke again,

"And why do we have to do that? Will's question was tangled around a snarl of displeasure.

"Because if we kill Gisburne, the Sheriff will not just have guard out looking for us, he'll burn every village he knows we spend time in, do you want that on your head? I know I don't." He lowered his own sword from Gisburne's neck. "Take your men and go."

"One thing first at least, leave your weapons, your horses..." Will paused, allowing a slight smile to surface, "and your shoes."

"Our shoes...we will not." Aziz sheathed one sword as the man began his protest, then readied a throwing dagger.

"Are you sure you want to test him?" The rotund friar asked the question from atop one of the stewards own men..

"You've made your point, but next time..."He left his statement unfinished as he yanked his own boots off, then he and his men set off on the trail back toward Nottingham.
September 21, 2017 11:31 pm
Actives (35) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (5) Graveyard
Gideon Abernathy, Sam Weir, Victor Lockheed, Miryam, Ella Donovan, Qunn Abernathy, Medea, Summer S Summers, Phantom Wraith, Death and Style, Kellie Auber, Katarina Valentine, Dutchies Prize, Betty Cooper, Poe Dameron, Wolfgang Bogdanow, Coyote Sonder, Kevin Pearson, Ella Orlav V, Cheryl Blossom, Abel Morales, Jughead Jones, Jack Pearson, Robert Sonder, Kate Pearson, Prince John, Kingston Donovan, Veronica Lodge, En Sabah Nur, Archie Andrews, Beth Pearson, Orangesrlife, Frankie Sonder, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis  Medea
Sam Weir
Prudence Samuell 
Patience
Falon
Alexandra Beare
Aurelia Jackson
Salem 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page