Current Time: 06:13 pm EST

Improv RP: The Land of Fairy Tales

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) Prev | 1 | 2
  Creator Post Date

Andrei Codin

* I smile as the girll steps out from the trees,and I see clothes on her. I look a little embarrassed as I hear her * I didn't mean to give any offense. I've known a few werewolves in my time,and have never seen one that can transform in clothes before. I didn't even think it was possible. Rest assured, I meant no disrespect. The wolves I've known didn't think anything about nudity

* I shake my head, seeing there muust be different kind oof wolves around. I snicker as I wonder if they all have fleas, but know to keep that comment to myself. After all, werewolves don'r read minds.... Do they? I hope not. Then I smile again as I hhear the other wolf *

I bet I could convince him that he was the one that pulled it out all along. My skills at glamour are really pretty good. And these are just humans. I think it would be better for me to glamour them all, than for you to try to fight a knight. He might kill you,and none of us want that. Why don't you let me try first? I'll help you figure out something if that doesn't work

* Then I pause to think about how we got here * I just thought I had a teleporting accident. But if you two weren't teleporting, something else is going on here. We have to be ready to face that Merlin could be behind this. But it probably wouldn't hurt to look him up. Then we'll know for sure what's going on, and if he's behind it * Then I bow, looking a bit sheepish again * I forgot introductions, myself. I'm Andrei Codin, A vampire from Romainan royalty, tho they are not royallty any more. Just call me Andrei. I don't have titles any more. And I'm honored to meet you, Mia

October 07, 2017 08:45 am

Katarina Valentine

Katarina chuckled as she looked at the other two. "Well I went for a swim and resurfaced surrounded by water nymphs...I'm Katarina Valentine but everyone calls me Kat" she responded and she leaned against a tree as she looked at Mia. "My opinion is somewhere in your family bloodline you must be descended from King Arthur...Not a direct descendant like some people I've heard of but a distant one...So maybe if you tell him he's being tested by the powers that be then he can duel you and win"

A smile formed on her lips as she looked at Andre "I'm not your average werewolf...I was a witch before I became a werewolf"

October 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Andrei Codin

* I give a slight bow to Kat,and a slight smile * I'm pleased to meet you, Kat. I'm glad I didn't offend you. It wasn't my intention * I pause to watch as Mia walks away, probably to challenge Arthur to the duel * I hope he shows mercy on her. But I can't imagine him doing any real harm to a lady. He does seem to have some honor to him

* I pause as I look at Kat again * You were a witch first? That must make you very powerful. It's rare to find a wolf that can do any kind of magic. The ones I've met couldn't even get their fleas off of them. You must have a great mmany skills. I wonder iif we can join our skills,and find out exactly what brought us here. And why

October 22, 2017 01:48 pm

Katarina Valentine

Katarina smiled as she looked at him. "I can't exactly perform magic anymore but here is a small trace of magic left in my blood...I actually transformed he very day o was bitten because my mother placed a spell on !e when I was younger knowing that I'd eventually become a werewolf...In some of the cases I've seen where a werewolf lose their clothes during the change it's because they fight the change...I embrace mine and therefore can change at will" 

October 22, 2017 04:09 pm

Aziz al Saqr

"Not yet." The words came in Arabic as the Saracen continued to hold his blades at the ready "See to the one you call Robin." he called out in broken English without shifting his gaze.

What was this thing? The thought came through his head, freezing him completing his attack.There was more to this than it being an encounter with a giant insect, whether it be magic set forth by Baron Simon de Belleme,as a means of stopping those he had now joined, or a message sent by Allah for him, he did not yet know, but there was clearly more to it then it appeared on the surface.

"I am called Nasir Malik Kemal Inal Ibrahim Shams ad-Dualla Wattab ibn Mahmud, and you?" The, with barely a pause he added. "Why have you attacked us?" He posed both questions in his native tongue of Arabic, joining himself to the Saxon peasant's without thought. "We have caused you no harm, so, given you no reason to harm us."
November 10, 2017 10:12 pm
Prev | 1 | 2
Actives (23) Fresh Blood (0) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Syrenity, Spring Taylor, Kevin Pearson, Fall, Abel Morales, L A Doneoven, Jughead Jones, Jack Pearson, Nick Clark, Kate Pearson, Prince John, Cheryl Blossom, En Sabah Nur, Delouis Whamchest, Orangesrlife, Beth Pearson, Ofelia Salazar, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, Black Cat, Betty Cooper, Poe Dameron, Cameal Ham    Elaine
Tetler 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page