Current Time: 01:32 am EDT

Journey to Inner Peace

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Katarina Valentine

A soft sigh slipped from Katarina's lips as she walked along the waters edge. A few weeks had gone by since the death of her cousin and she's finally starting to work her way through the grief. She still felt the pain of losing another loved one but it wasn't quite as acute as it had been. A gentle breeze swept through her hair and she smiled slightly as she looked out over the water. Ever since she was a little girl she had always felt calmer near the water and that was something that had never changed. Katarina sat down on a nearby rock and pulled her knees to her chest as she thought about the last time she'd visited the beach with her mother.

"Mommy why is there so much water" Katarina asked and Illiana smiled as she pulled her little girl into her lap.

"Well long ago the moon goddess fell in love with a land man...Their love was so pure and sweet that others revered it, but the moon goddess's twin sister the sun goddess became jealous of that love so she cursed the man so that by day he walked as a man and by night he walked as a wolf...It is said that in cursing him the legacy of the werewolf was born...The moon goddess became devestated that she cried until nearly the entire world had been covered." Illiana responded and Katarina looked up at her mother with a sad expression on her face.

"What made her stop crying" Katarina asked and Illiana chuckled as she tucked a stray curl behind her daughers ear.

"Although the land man had been cursed to walk the nights as a wolf his love for the moon goddess still burned bright so each night he'd howl up at the moon...His love gave the moon goddess the strength to find a loophole in the curse and find one she did...The Moon Goddess appeared to her love as a beautiful snow white wolf and mated with her love...Their union brought about the birth of true born werewolves who were only bound to the moon when it was full, but could shift at will any other time they wished...One day you will find a love like that and I hope you always treasure it"

A soft laugh escaped Katarina's lips as she shook her memories away. The Moon Goddess story had always brought her peace when she was sad and she always liked to visit the water to be close to her. She looked up at the night sky and smiled as she stared at the moon above her.

"I'm one of your children now Moon Goddess and I promise I'll make you proud"

May 10, 2017 11:05 pm

Aiden Nightshade

He had met Katarina a few days ago and he couldn't get her out of nods mind.  He used his empathic abilities to find her.  Changing to his wolf form made it easier to find her.

He ran for miles upon miles before by e stopped at a beach.  He padded over to her and changed back to his human form.  "Katarina, I hope I'm not disturbing you."

May 19, 2017 11:56 pm

Katarina Valentine

Katarina smiled as she looked over at her new friend. "No you're not disturbing me...I was just sitting here" she responded as she looked back up at the moon. "I'm always calmer when I'm near water".

May 20, 2017 08:14 am

Aiden Nightshade

Aiden smiled at her and handed her a single red rose, "A beautiful rose for a beautiful lady.  I hope this brightens your day.  You seem so sad, Katarina.

He was memorized by this woman and hoped to get to know her better.  "I hope to replace your sadness with sincere love my lady."

May 22, 2017 08:46 pm

Katarina Valentine

Katarina smiled as she took the rose into her hand. "You sure are sweet" she responded as she pressed the rose against her nose. "It's nice to see you again"

May 22, 2017 09:07 pm
Actives (41) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Circe of Aea, Viktor Stein, Andrei Codin, Rosa Ravenwalker, mist, Jason Kincaid, Evie Black, SamsanAnderson, Lance Hunter, James Ellason, Ella Orlav V, Potato, Jacenstein Jr, Riley Blue, Jax Teller, Kingston Donovan, Bojangles, Lito Rodriguez, Raleigh Becket, Ella Orlav III, Bobbi Morse, Ellason, Ella Orlav I, Ella Orlav IV, Grant Ward, Samson, Will Gorski, Nathan Maloney, Rambo Donovan, Orangesrlife, Nomi Marks, Percy Fawcett, Ella Orlav II, Jemma Simmons, Mommas Boy, Dutchies Prize, Ellrlav Donoson, Carl, Wolfgang Bogdanow, King Arthur, Jameson Donovan  Noemi Rose  Lucille 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page