Current Time: 01:24 am EST

City Search images -- answered

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Elis Griffyn

Could the images for fittings etc be made a little bit smaller? I know it sounds picky but I have a small screen and when they appear, I have to scroll down to find the button to click. When you're having to click a lot, the easier the better :)

Thanks!
August 23, 2017 03:43 pm

DemonKnight

You can just click on the images to search

September 12, 2017 12:42 pm

Elis Griffyn

This is the image I meant: https://image.ibb.co/efJEzF/Screen_Shot_2017_09_12_at_19_03_29.png

When it appears, it moves everything down and off my screen. Buttons, images and all.
September 12, 2017 02:05 pm

Dessa Chambers

I find using the mobile site is awesome for doing searches. It doesn't have those pictures for the house stuff and the alley and graveyard pictures don't move (nor do the buttons above)!

m.bloodletting.org
September 14, 2017 06:32 pm

Elis Griffyn

Genius! September 19, 2017 02:28 pm
Actives (22) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Zen Rex, Soleil Whitaker, Rhiannon Whitaker, Cheryl Blossom, Abel Morales, L A Doneoven, Orangesrlife, Jack Pearson, Nick Clark, Kate Pearson, Prince John, Betty Cooper, En Sabah Nur, Delouis Whamchest, Beth Pearson, Ofelia Salazar, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, Black Cat, Cameal Ham, Kevin Pearson, Fall  Drep Doden
Levi West 
Poe Dameron
Vanessa D Cavallero
Benji The Lost 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page