Current Time: 07:18 pm EDT

Matters of Business - The Nephilim Mogul

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Diego Kaspar

My search had brought me to this place called the Realm. The name choice wasn't one that I fancied, but then again there wasn't much that I fancied either way. Most things were too trivial for my taste as I resorted to the one thing I found most satisfying of all. Taking over other companies.

The thought caused a smile to grace my lips as I felt the vehicle pull to stop. Moments later my driver opened the door for me as I got out. Adjusting my immaculate black business suit I slipped my Ray Ban Scuderia Ferrari sunglasses over my eyes.

I stood waiting as I leaned against the car and watched the events unfold in front of me. At least from what I could see Aizen Shipping and Logistics was being run, successfully at that, by the man I was waiting for. My guard and chauffeur Kenshin Himura had gone ahead to alert the man of my presence.

October 18, 2017 01:35 pm

Kenshin Himura

In the time I had been in the Realm, I had never met a man like this before. He had come to this place on a mission and tracked me down to offer me a job. I was no longer Kenshin Himura, the Wandering Samurai. I was now Mr. Himura, Head of Security and Personal Assistant for Mr. Diego Kaspar and from what I had seen, he was a man of action.

Today we were at Aizen Shipping and Logistics, a subsidiary of Aizen Conglomerate, the company he had his sights on at this moment. After speaking with someone about where to find the person i was looking for I headed towards the building and around to the side. Making my way up the stairs to the office I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

Since I was now working for Mr. Kaspar, my attire had changed along with my status. I was dressed in a tailored black business suit with a white button down shirt and black tie. On my feet were Armani loafers and from what I was told they were all the rage and very expensive. Glancing down at my own Rolex watch I saw that it was getting close to the time for that call he was waiting for.

October 18, 2017 01:47 pm

Ryuugo Mikoto

Work, work, work I thought as I sat in front of Li an asher between my lips. I sat cross legged while looking over some files. Things had gotten busy and when we were finished here we were to head down to the docks to do quick once over before sending it on its way. I looked across at the head of all this Li Kuroda. Thinking about how far he had come from assassin, to chief to head of an empire. I smile breaking out on my face as he looked over everything to make sure all was good. I was about to make a comment when I heard the door. I told Li I'd get it and went and opened it. Seeing the man on the other side. "May I help you?" October 18, 2017 02:27 pm

Kenshin Himura

The male in front of me was younger than I had expected in his appearance but I paid him respect just the same. "Good Afternoon to you sir, my name is Kenshin Himura." As i spoke I offered my hand in professional courtesy.

"I was asked by my boss Mr. Kaspar to invite Mr. Kuroda to an impromptu meeting downstairs."

October 18, 2017 02:48 pm

Ryuugo Mikoto

I took his hand in mine giving him a firm shake all the while ignoring his red hair. So far everyone I've met wounded up being some blood relative. I shook the thought from my head as he had begun to talk.

"It seems your boss has chosen a wrong time to require a meeting with Mr. Kuroda." I started to say when I felt a familiar hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Li standing beside me a stern look decorating his features.
October 18, 2017 03:46 pm

Kenshin Himura

The young mans' red hair was something I had noted but chose to ignore at the present moment. His words slightly annoyed me as I understood what an unorthodox method of arranging a meeting this was but before I could answer the sight of Mr. Kuroda with a stern look on his face forced me to acknowlegde his presence. "Good Afternoon Mr. Kuroda, my boss Mr. Kaspar is requesting an impromptu meeting downstairs."

October 18, 2017 03:53 pm

Li Kuroda

Li was lounging about with Miko going over everything before giving it the stamp of approval. They had a few shipments ready to set sail and he liked to ensure that everything ran smoothly. He paused remembering how this would have been the last place he saw himself. He was verse in it before but Angel and Nym had polished him to perfection. He glanced over at his laptop that showed the current stock market. He had bought shares in a lot of companies. Anything that had to do with the sea he bought it and made it better.

He looked up at the commotion at the door. Narrowing hi eyes at the two men before snapping his fingers and clearing the table. He got up and walked over already hearing the conversation and placed a hand on Mikos' shoulder. He nodded at the man though raising an eyebrow at his request. "He has a minute." Li said extending his hand. "Li Kuroda and its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Himura I am quiet busy so let's go hear what your boss has to say." He smiled kindly at the man before gesturing him to lead the way.
October 18, 2017 07:30 pm

Kenshin Himura

The words from Mr. Kuroda were met with my nod as i turned and lead the way down the stairs. Rounding the corner I saw as Mr. Kaspar was deep in thought as he examined the area. "Mr. Kuroda, Mr. Mikoto, allow me to introduce my boss, Mr. Diego Kaspar."

October 18, 2017 07:33 pm

Diego Kaspar

I had been watching the movement of the workers and the machines along the docks. It was apparent that Mr. Kuroda was a man of efficiency and that was something I admired in people I did business with. The sight of my guard returning with two men in tow told me that these were the men I was here to see.

Both men looked younger than they ages suggested, much like myself being of supernatural origin and all. Pushing off of the car I stood tall as my guard returned to my side and introduced the men as Li Kuroda and Ryuugo Mikoto. +A pleasure gents. I am Diego Kaspar, the Owner, CEO and President, Marchen Global Logistics Incorporated,+

My tone was even, business-like and polite as I flexed my hand towards my face and checked the Rolex Cosmograph Daytona on my wrist. +And as of 12:30 Standard Time, the owner of the fifty percent public shares in Aizen Conglomerate. Which means that I am now in a position to make business very easy for you and your family or extremely hard.+

October 18, 2017 07:33 pm

Li Kuroda

Li followed the man outside while having a quiet conversation with Blaze. Whatever this man wanted he would have to wait regardless because he had a lot to do. Exiting the building he saw the man an inwardly groaned seeing who it was. Luckily Li was prepared knowing why the man had popped up here. . His words though better yet the ending of his statement did not settle well with Li.

He reacted quicker than expected when his blade found it's way beneath Himuras' chin the moment a crash was heard. "Mr. Himura there won't be any need for your sakabato." Li said as he gripped Blaze by the arm and hauled him off of the man. "I should apologize for that. He gets handsy when you threaten his family." He lowered his blade and twirled his hand causing his katana to vanish.
October 19, 2017 10:55 am

Kenshin Himura

My Sakabato was already in hand when I heard Mr. Kuroda speak. My once purple hues had shifted to a golden color as I glared at the man with red hair who had the blade at my throat. The glance towards Mr. Kaspar told me to hold back which I did.

October 19, 2017 07:04 pm

Diego Kaspar

The events that unfolded were ones that I had expected so the moment Mr. Mikoto had his katana beneath the throat of Kenshin who had moved in between myself and the man with the blade made me chuckle as Mr. Kuroda spoke. Offering a nod when Kenshin looked at me I smiled gently. +Regardless of your action and threat on my life and that of my guard, I still own a controling interest in Aizen Conglomerate. And as such I had the right to terminate the employ of Mr. Mikoto there because of his actions, and if I were to bring this to the Business Bereau they would grant me full ownership because of his action. So again i repeat. I can make business very easy or extremely hard for your family. So gentlemen, which will it be?+

October 19, 2017 07:10 pm

Ryuugo Mikoto

I shrugged out of Li's grasp as I narrowed my eyes at Diego. "Should have let me killed him the moment his name came up." I muttered to Li as I stood beside him with folded arms. The mans comment about terminating me saw me raise an eyebrow as a chuckle escaped my lips. Seeing Li's own twitch as well saw me hunched over with my hands on my knees as laughter erupted from within me. "I forgot that only you and I know." I said as laughter found me again.

I eventually got more composed as I raised an eyebrow at what was going on behind him. A head disappeared from the other side of the car. And soon said vehicle was lifted off the ground. It went higher and higher showing a body built like a tank until I saw the familiar face of Frank who did not look too happy. "So who should I crush?" Frank asked holding the vehicle high above his head.
October 20, 2017 10:44 am

Kenshin Himura

Their reaction annoyed me to no end. They seemed to believe that their violent actions and behaviour was going to scare Mr. Kaspar into back down. I was about to say something when suddenly the sound of the car being hoisted into the air caused me to move before anything could be done.

Glaring at the man who asked who should be crushed, I vanished from sight only to appear behind him with my sakabato drawn and resting on his shoulder. "I would put the car down and step away from Mr. Kaspar and myself if I were you. That I would." My once purple orbs slowly filled with a reddish hue that looked as if they were on fire.

October 20, 2017 11:02 am

Diego Kaspar

I had felt the defiance and the annoyance surrounding me. When I heard the exchange from Mr. Mikoto, then the muscle bound Mr. Jackson, I sighed. This was more annoying and literally getting on my nerves as Kenshin went to stop the Kuroda's Head of Security. A deep growl left my throat as the air around me slowly swirled and my demonic side started to come out.

Wings, as feathery as any angels but as black as night erupted from my back as my eyes turned a fiery crimson before slowly turning black. In that moment I saw as Kenshin moved away and the car fell on top of Mr. Jackson who mysteriously lost his balance. The fit of laughter from Mr. Mikoto was rewarded with a seagull flying head first into his mouth from out of nowhere.

+Now, while I dislike these methods of intimidation your family seems to employ when you cannot get what you want Mr. Kuroda. I will not stand by as they try to use those methods on me or anyone in my employ. And quite frankly, the civilized conversation I cam here to have with you has turned into this macho, pissing contest thanks to that child you call a business associate, and this sorry excuse for Head of Security.+

Glancing back at Mr. Jackson beneath the car and Mr. Mikoto who was having a difficult time with the gull. +I saw this right now, I was simply here for business. But if you want a war Mr. Kurodo, then I am more than happy to oblige. However fair warning, if you chose to declare this war, then you will end up losing more than just your company.+ Returning to my normal self I slipped my shades back on before lifting the car with one hand and setting it down away from the fallen Mr. Jackson. +Violence does not work with everyone and as a man of business, which you mascarade as Mr. Kuroda, you should know better.+

October 20, 2017 11:21 am
1 | 2 | 3 | Next | Last
Actives (10) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (0) Graveyard
Flint, Tiber Loche, Naoto Nishida, Mackenzie, Cristina Scabbia, Jay Lian, Lilim, Asher Noble, Mallory Quarters, Orangesrlife  Aliyyah   
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page