Current Time: 10:35 pm EST

Art Extravaganza

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Kellie Auber

While she was in NY, Kellie decided it would be a good idea to show her art. That was of course before the dam broke inside her and she became cold and callous. Of course she would keep her word however and make an appearance. After all the more her art sold and was seen the better name she made for herself.

She hoped Raven and Kenshin would make an appearance so she wasn't by herself but she would manage either way.
October 21, 2017 09:06 pm

Kenshin Himura

When Mr. Kaspar gave me the address that I would be driving to it startled me when I pulled up in front of the building. This was the house Kellie was staying in while she was in New York. Getting out of the driver seat of the Rolls-Royce Ghost Series II which sported a cherry red paint job with black accents and rim. Walking to the back right side door I opened it for the man inside to get out. "Are you sure this is the right address Mr. Kaspar?"

October 21, 2017 09:17 pm

Diego Kaspar

I had been seated silently contemplating the choices I had been making since I arrived in the Realm. I wasn't questioning them in the least, but I still found myself wondering what if? The slowing of the car saw me glancing out of the window as I watched the house fall into view. Seeing Kenshin stop and get out to open the door I got out and adjusted my immaculate black business suit which was worn over a white button down dress shirt and black tie with black Armani dress shoes. +Yes it is Kenshin, and please for the last time, it's Diego.+

Patting the man on the shoulder I slipped my Ray Ban Scuderia Ferrari sunglasses over my eyes and made my way up the stairs. Knocking on the door and I waited for an answer in the hopes she was still home.

October 21, 2017 09:22 pm

Kellie Auber

She had just finished dressing for her show when the knock came at the door. Opening the door she stood just in the small foyer.She was dressed to the nines in a gown of blue silk, that matched the blue of her eyes. Her flaming red hair was curled and pinned to frame an almost angelic face, with light make up. She wrote matching heels that put her normal 5'2 frame up to 5'8. Around her neck she wore simple pearls. "Yes?" Came the small question. October 21, 2017 09:39 pm

Diego Kaspar

The sight of the woman before me left me momentarily speechless before I regained my composure. +Ms. Kellie Auber I presume?+ Extending a hand I offered a warm smile. +My name is Diego Kaspar, owner, Ceo and President of MGLI. I assume you know my budyguard Mr. Himura,+ Gesturing to the man behind me who stood waiting next to the car.

+And my new Head of Arts and Editorial, Ms. Raven Dragoon?+

October 21, 2017 09:43 pm

Kellie Auber

"I am well acquainted with both. However I have no idea who you may be. A name and a title mean nothing to me. How can I help you, Mr. Kaspar? I'm on my way out and don't have time for pleasantries." October 21, 2017 09:48 pm

Diego Kaspar

+Well since it's down to brass tacks, I was hoping to speak with you about a possible business venture. But since you are heading out for a show, perhaps I could give you a lift and speak with you then?+

October 21, 2017 09:51 pm

Kellie Auber

"I'm sorry, Mr. Kaspar, if I upset your delicate feelings by not falling at your feet when being introduced but seeing as how I care not for titles you'll have to just get over it. Though I suppose since you ventured this far into the hood I can listen to what you may have to say." October 21, 2017 09:58 pm

Raven Dragoon

I head home to get changed and get ready for Kellie art show. With all that she is going through I could not begin to imagine what is was that was causing her to break. As all the thoughts rattle my brain I head to my closet and dig out a white off the shoulder dress I have not worn.

Placing my hair in an up do of curls applying my make up and run out the door and down the 3 blocks to the gallery.
October 21, 2017 09:58 pm

Diego Kaspar

+Very well then mi'lady, after you.+ Offering a bow as I gestured for her to lead the way down to the car and the waiting Kenshin.

October 21, 2017 10:06 pm

Kellie Auber

She locked the doors behind her as her heels click along the pavement on her way to the waiting car. He was definitely a pompous ass, she thought to herself.

She waited by the door making sure he had followed. She wasn't accustomed to strange men showing up at her door, especially not ones who threw their titles around like it meant something to someone.
October 21, 2017 10:16 pm

Kenshin Himura

Seeing Mr. Kaspar and Kellie coming towards me, I opened the door for them to get into the vehicle. "Good evening Ms. Auber." Once they were in I walked to the front and got in before starting it up and drove off.

October 21, 2017 10:36 pm

Diego Kaspar

After Kenshin opened the door and I ushered him off as the lady and I got in. Hitting the button to raise the partition and soundproof the space she and I were in I poured myself a glass of American Honey. +Would you like a glass Ms. Kellie?+

October 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Kellie Auber

"I wouldn't mind one. So tell me Mr. Kaspar what brought you to my front door? I'm sure it wasn't my warm personality and forgiving nature." October 21, 2017 10:41 pm

Diego Kaspar

Pouring her a glass as I listened to her I chuckled. +As much as I had hoped it would be those qualities that brought me to your door Ms. Auber, it was actually the fact that Ms. Dragoon differs to your expertise in matters of the Arts. And I wished to know why you would consider my a pompous ass when you hardly even know me?+

Handing her the glass I leaned back and looked over at her as I awaited her response.

October 21, 2017 10:51 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
Actives (29) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Kellie Auber, Diego Kaspar, Raven Dragoon , mist, Himura Kenshin, Dimitri, Lucia Mitzi Dragon, Cristina Scabbia, Syrenity, Kate Pearson, Prince John, L A Doneoven, Cheryl Blossom, En Sabah Nur, Nick Clark, Orangesrlife, Beth Pearson, Fall, Black Cat, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, Delouis Whamchest, Betty Cooper, Poe Dameron, Ofelia Salazar, Kevin Pearson, Abel Morales, Cameal Ham, Jack Pearson  Himura Kenshin
Bijou Larue
Malakai 
JaceWayland
Kenshin Himura
Dat Boi 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page