Current Time: 10:33 pm EST

Art Extravaganza

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 12 | 13 | 14
  Creator Post Date

Kenshin Himura

Chuckling as I watched Diego I glanced over at Kellie. "I think your reaction to the food just now says otherwise."

October 27, 2017 11:28 pm

Kellie Auber

"I eat souls not food but should I ever put my mind to it I could out eat you." October 27, 2017 11:32 pm

Diego Kaspar

Making it for almost two minutes I was thrown off before getting up and staggering my way back over to them. +Yeah, never doing that again.+ Hearing Kellie's words I looked at her. +Now that's a match-up I'd love to see. When you two wanna do this?+

October 27, 2017 11:32 pm

Kellie Auber

"Whenever. I'm game at anytime. I haven't drank yet not eaten. So I could do it blindfolded." October 27, 2017 11:39 pm

Kenshin Himura

"Normally I'd be game for another round of food but I think I wanna spend some time with Raven before I kick your butt on the bull."

October 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Kellie Auber

She bursts out laughing. "Afraid to lose to me twice? I would be too if I were you." October 27, 2017 11:52 pm

Kenshin Himura

Her words irked me but i wasn't about to be drawn out like that. "Nice try, but I think I'll put a hold on that little quip for now."

November 02, 2017 10:56 pm

Kellie Auber

Kellie was in a mood. Instead of egging Kenshin on she slipped from Diego's lap and walked to the bar. She missed to the barkeep as she ordered her bottle of Absinthe. Taking it back to her seat, she opened it. Not speaking a word she downed its contents without a blink of an eye. November 03, 2017 09:50 pm

Diego Kaspar

Glancing over at her as she downed the Absinthe I smirked before looking over at the bartender who soon brought another foiur bottles. +You ok Kells?+

November 07, 2017 03:07 pm

Kellie Auber

"I'm just fine." She smiles back at him, the alcohol having no effect on her. November 07, 2017 03:12 pm
First | Prev | 12 | 13 | 14
Actives (28) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Raven Dragoon , mist, Himura Kenshin, Dimitri, Lucia Mitzi Dragon, Cristina Scabbia, Syrenity, Kellie Auber, Kate Pearson, Prince John, Cheryl Blossom, En Sabah Nur, Cameal Ham, Orangesrlife, Beth Pearson, Fall, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, L A Doneoven, Betty Cooper, Poe Dameron, Nick Clark, Kevin Pearson, Black Cat, Abel Morales, Delouis Whamchest, Jack Pearson, Ofelia Salazar  Himura Kenshin
Bijou Larue
Malakai 
JaceWayland
Kenshin Himura
Dat Boi 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page