Current Time: 03:40 pm EDT

The Real World and Face Claims

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Camille Hammond

I know Iím not alone on this. Weíre so attached to our characters and our storylines - when youíre watching a tv show or a movie and you see the actor who corresponds with a character you play or you roleplay, itís weird isnít it?! There are characters on TV shows that I cannot stand because of storylines with that face or when I see Natalie Dormer (Camis FC) in a movie it totally throws me (for example).

Whatís your weirdest experience with this phenomenon?!
October 24, 2017 01:28 am

Caitlyn Darrow

Alright. I can't watch Agents of Shield without yelling at "Jameson". I know I can't be the only one.
One word people. Hive.

My mom will only refer to Emma Stone as "Caitlyn" and I have to correct her all the time.
"Let's watch La La Land with Caitlyn." "Omfg. Emma. Stone. Mom."
"Look! Caitlyn's on the cover of this magazine." "You mean Emma Stone." 🤦🏻‍♀️
October 24, 2017 02:08 pm

Camille Hammond

This place has completely jacked up Agents of Shield for me. All of these Orlav's and their associates running around with SHIELDS faces. Actually, I've had a really good laugh on multiple occasions because of it. I've also been completely triggered because of all of the GIF's floating around. xD

I always imagine that Emma Stone is exactly as you play her. LOLOL. I hope I never meet any of these people. Sweet Jesus.
October 24, 2017 02:12 pm

Atticus Hammond

I, for one, always giggle like a school girl when I recognize a scene in a TV show / movie that someone has gif'd. I feel like I'm sharing a secret. Or I'm just a loser. More likely the latter. October 24, 2017 07:37 pm

Julliet Swan

I don't even watch Game of Thrones regularly, but my mom decided to rewatch the series from the beginning. I walked in and watched a few minutes of one episode and I'm like.. THAT'S CAMILLE!

I, too, have joined this loserville phenomenon.

November 10, 2017 09:33 am

Mona Marie

Oh dear, looks like I am also a resident here in "loserville". ;p 

My occurence with this phenomenon, however, is a little different. 

Camille, for example, I love ... because I loved the Tyrell girl in Game of Thrones. 

And how about Zarek's body double?! I mean, how can you not ADORE Lucifer Morningstar?? It's just not possible.

It's not exactly common to see either of my girls' models. One was a Playmate, and the other is a lead singer in a group that hasn't gotten enough publicity yet. 

January 15, 2018 06:43 pm

Elis Griffyn

I saw Toby Stephens in the actual real life flesh just before Christmas and I couldn't cope. Not just because Toby is a dreamboat, but because there was my beautiful Elis, being beautiful...and it wasn't really Elis.

I also lack the ability to separate other actors, such as K-Stew, Christian Bale, and Tom Hardy, from their characters on this game. Like...at all. They're just ruined for me now. Ruined.
January 22, 2018 07:37 pm

Mackenzie

You are most welcome, Elis.

But same. Same.
April 21, 2018 05:24 pm
Actives (6) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Raphael Aingell, Bree Ravencroft, Seraphina Morning Star, Aurora, Mallory Quarters, Shere Khan  Kristoffer Forseti
Rori Smith
Asherah 
Kaa
Sid 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page