Current Time: 11:55 am EDT

The Real World and Face Claims

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Camille Hammond

I know Iím not alone on this. Weíre so attached to our characters and our storylines - when youíre watching a tv show or a movie and you see the actor who corresponds with a character you play or you roleplay, itís weird isnít it?! There are characters on TV shows that I cannot stand because of storylines with that face or when I see Natalie Dormer (Camis FC) in a movie it totally throws me (for example).

Whatís your weirdest experience with this phenomenon?!
October 24, 2017 01:28 am

Caitlyn Darrow

Alright. I can't watch Agents of Shield without yelling at "Jameson". I know I can't be the only one.
One word people. Hive.

My mom will only refer to Emma Stone as "Caitlyn" and I have to correct her all the time.
"Let's watch La La Land with Caitlyn." "Omfg. Emma. Stone. Mom."
"Look! Caitlyn's on the cover of this magazine." "You mean Emma Stone." 🤦🏻‍♀️
October 24, 2017 02:08 pm

Camille Hammond

This place has completely jacked up Agents of Shield for me. All of these Orlav's and their associates running around with SHIELDS faces. Actually, I've had a really good laugh on multiple occasions because of it. I've also been completely triggered because of all of the GIF's floating around. xD

I always imagine that Emma Stone is exactly as you play her. LOLOL. I hope I never meet any of these people. Sweet Jesus.
October 24, 2017 02:12 pm

Atticus Hammond

I, for one, always giggle like a school girl when I recognize a scene in a TV show / movie that someone has gif'd. I feel like I'm sharing a secret. Or I'm just a loser. More likely the latter. October 24, 2017 07:37 pm

Julliet Swan

I don't even watch Game of Thrones regularly, but my mom decided to rewatch the series from the beginning. I walked in and watched a few minutes of one episode and I'm like.. THAT'S CAMILLE!

I, too, have joined this loserville phenomenon.

November 10, 2017 09:33 am

Mona Marie

Oh dear, looks like I am also a resident here in "loserville". ;p 

My occurence with this phenomenon, however, is a little different. 

Camille, for example, I love ... because I loved the Tyrell girl in Game of Thrones. 

And how about Zarek's body double?! I mean, how can you not ADORE Lucifer Morningstar?? It's just not possible.

It's not exactly common to see either of my girls' models. One was a Playmate, and the other is a lead singer in a group that hasn't gotten enough publicity yet. 

January 15, 2018 06:43 pm

Elis Griffyn

I saw Toby Stephens in the actual real life flesh just before Christmas and I couldn't cope. Not just because Toby is a dreamboat, but because there was my beautiful Elis, being beautiful...and it wasn't really Elis.

I also lack the ability to separate other actors, such as K-Stew, Christian Bale, and Tom Hardy, from their characters on this game. Like...at all. They're just ruined for me now. Ruined.
January 22, 2018 07:37 pm

Mackenzie

You are most welcome, Elis.

But same. Same.
April 21, 2018 05:24 pm
Actives (15) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Aurora, Amducious, Beau Theroux, Violet Adler, Phantom , Jackson McCarthy, Noura Orlav, Daciana Draculesti, Kristoffer Forseti, Quinn Abernathy, Rupert Berk, Jace Remington, Soul Darklander, Mordred, Mallory Quarters  Georgia Guillard
Chase Cooper 
darlingfranxz
Angel_S 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page