Current Time: 10:31 pm EST

The Boondock Saints: Your Worst Nightmare

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Brandy Borne

*Morning was cold as autumn began to dwindle away with winter trailing behind. I checked my garden for fruits and vegetables for the last time before the frost came. Sitting down in a plush blue and green plaid robe and gray slippers I contemplated of I should do for the day. Plenty of firewood and food for winter, tools needed for plowing snow at the side. Sighing to myself I switched the t.v. on and looked at my movie selection. Boondock Saints was on; my pointer and middle finger of my right hand tapped my lips as I concocted an idea. A grin crawled upon my face; I've never been to Boston and I had certain device that could take me there. Plots took hold of my mind as I threw on a modified Cradle of Filth t-shirt, denim shorts, and boots. It will be spring where I was going, bolting for my wretched, underground Non-Euclidean lair.* October 24, 2017 08:36 pm

Brandy Borne

*The lair seemingly comprised out of the mind of H.P. Lovecraft; eldritch and holding horrifying secrets. I made my way to the lab, which was somewhat different appearing like H.R. Giger constructed it himself. One of the scientists before I killed him was very much in movies and shows. He always wanted to create a pathway to whatever universe television had broadcasted. From what his reports said, it was a success. I set the device to take me the Boondock Saints universe before hiding said device within my tentacles. As the pathway I prepared a glamour spell to hide my monsterous left arm and tail, giving me the appearance of an amputee. I took a deep breath, exhaled, and smiled.*

Alright! Time for some fun.

*I walked into the portal and it ended up in an alley in Boston.*
October 27, 2017 02:11 am

Brandy Borne

*Irish music was playing as I wandered around looking for a place to say. Found myself an abandoned with a basement to hide bodies, so it was perfect. I set up my base there and went on about my business. Usually whenever I go to a movie universe I make it a rule to not interact with the main characters unless circumstances say otherwise but, I think this time I will ignore that rule.* November 07, 2017 05:03 pm

Brandy Borne

*It wasn't long until I killed my first victim; a female heroin junkie who won't likely be missed. I sated my bloodlust by killing junkies and disposing the bodies until I heard the MacManus brothers killed off 2 Russian mafia members. I smiled to myself.*

Let's see about upgrading on the victims.

*I went back to abandoned warehouse to get prepared and plot. I smiled.*

The loss of sanity is sometimes a fate worse than death. The victim's loved ones grieve and torn with a difficult decision. To kill them and relieve them of their madness, send them off to an asylum and be forgotten, or cling on to hope that the victims regains of what remains of their sanity. Now who's it gonna be?
November 19, 2017 09:20 am

Brandy Borne

*The victim I chose was just a lowly mafia grunt. For the time being he won't be missed until I'm done with him. I knocked him out while he was running errands ended up keeping him the darkness of the basement. Once he came to he made demands and threats.*

Do you know who I am?! I am a soldier of the Russian Mafia, I am Nicholai!

*A laugh escapes my lips.*

Well, Nicholai. We're gonna be playmates. I am...

*For a brief moment I thought using my given name but instead went with the idea of using my lab name.*

Subject 3310.
November 19, 2017 11:01 pm
Actives (30) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Dimitri, Lucia Mitzi Dragon, Raven Dragoon , Cristina Scabbia, Syrenity, mist, Himura Kenshin, Kellie Auber, Caitlyn Darrow, Diego Kaspar, Betty Cooper, Poe Dameron, Ofelia Salazar, Kevin Pearson, Abel Morales, Cameal Ham, Jack Pearson, Kate Pearson, Prince John, L A Doneoven, Cheryl Blossom, En Sabah Nur, Nick Clark, Orangesrlife, Beth Pearson, Fall, Black Cat, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, Delouis Whamchest  Himura Kenshin
Bijou Larue
Malakai 
JaceWayland
Kenshin Himura
Dat Boi 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page