Current Time: 10:34 pm EST

The Crow: Requiem of Madness

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Brandy Borne

*Every October 30 or Devil's Night I take a trip to the world of The Crow. By that I mean visit Eric Draven, Ashe Corven, Alex Corvis, and Jimmy Cuervo. And by that I mean stalk them from a safe distance; along with making a thing of avoiding interaction with them unless circumstances say otherwise. I slipped on my knee-high boots, a Rob Zombie t-shirt, and my own trenchcoat.* October 30, 2017 05:41 pm

Brandy Borne

*I went through all of their worlds And watched them kill their marks; at the end of the day I was getting ready to head back home through my portal when a tall figure stops me.* October 31, 2017 03:03 pm

Brandy Borne

*It was Eric Craven demanding who I was and what I was. I just chuckled.*

How about I take a rain check?

*The tentacles of my left arm go around his waist and tossed him aside. Before jumping into the portal I looked at him.*

Isn't your girlfriend waiting for you?

*I leapt into the portal back to my lair only to see footprints that weren't mine. I sighed before shouting.*

No uninvited guests allowed!

*Alex Corvis revealed himself from around the corner.*

Sorry, the door was open.

*He examines me from afar.*

Somebody needs to tell the mad scientist his experiment is on the loose.

*I do a mocking laugh.*

So funny.
November 07, 2017 05:13 pm

Brandy Borne

*Ashe and Jimmy revealed themselves along with Eric popping out of the portal. I sighed.*

I'll let y'all introduce yourselves.

*I was walking away until Ashe grabbed my tail.*

You first...

*He replied and I hung my head.*

Borne... Brandy Borne...
November 08, 2017 10:57 pm
Actives (29) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
Diego Kaspar, Raven Dragoon , mist, Himura Kenshin, Dimitri, Lucia Mitzi Dragon, Cristina Scabbia, Syrenity, Kellie Auber, Betty Cooper, Poe Dameron, Ofelia Salazar, Kevin Pearson, Abel Morales, Cameal Ham, Jack Pearson, Kate Pearson, Prince John, L A Doneoven, Cheryl Blossom, En Sabah Nur, Nick Clark, Orangesrlife, Beth Pearson, Fall, Black Cat, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, Delouis Whamchest  Himura Kenshin
Bijou Larue
Malakai 
JaceWayland
Kenshin Himura
Dat Boi 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page