Current Time: 06:02 pm EST

The Crow: Requiem of Madness

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1
  Creator Post Date

Brandy Borne

*Every October 30 or Devil's Night I take a trip to the world of The Crow. By that I mean visit Eric Draven, Ashe Corven, Alex Corvis, and Jimmy Cuervo. And by that I mean stalk them from a safe distance; along with making a thing of avoiding interaction with them unless circumstances say otherwise. I slipped on my knee-high boots, a Rob Zombie t-shirt, and my own trenchcoat.* October 30, 2017 05:41 pm

Brandy Borne

*I went through all of their worlds And watched them kill their marks; at the end of the day I was getting ready to head back home through my portal when a tall figure stops me.* October 31, 2017 03:03 pm

Brandy Borne

*It was Eric Craven demanding who I was and what I was. I just chuckled.*

How about I take a rain check?

*The tentacles of my left arm go around his waist and tossed him aside. Before jumping into the portal I looked at him.*

Isn't your girlfriend waiting for you?

*I leapt into the portal back to my lair only to see footprints that weren't mine. I sighed before shouting.*

No uninvited guests allowed!

*Alex Corvis revealed himself from around the corner.*

Sorry, the door was open.

*He examines me from afar.*

Somebody needs to tell the mad scientist his experiment is on the loose.

*I do a mocking laugh.*

So funny.
November 07, 2017 05:13 pm

Brandy Borne

*Ashe and Jimmy revealed themselves along with Eric popping out of the portal. I sighed.*

I'll let y'all introduce yourselves.

*I was walking away until Ashe grabbed my tail.*

You first...

*He replied and I hung my head.*

Borne... Brandy Borne...
November 08, 2017 10:57 pm
Actives (24) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (2) Graveyard
Sean Bishop, David Kendrick, The Light, Athena Maximus, Cheryl Blossom, Abel Morales, L A Doneoven, Jack Pearson, Nick Clark, Kate Pearson, Prince John, Betty Cooper, En Sabah Nur, Delouis Whamchest, Beth Pearson, Ofelia Salazar, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, Black Cat, Orangesrlife, Poe Dameron, Cameal Ham, Kevin Pearson, Fall  Levi West  Vanessa D Cavallero
Benji The Lost 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page