Current Time: 10:32 pm EST

The Angel and The Ba$tard

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
  Creator Post Date

Lilim

She hated this time of night. After the city lights went out and everyone was tucked away for the night. It was this time of night when she truly felt alone. Alone in spirit and emotions but never alone in mind. No, her mother sees to that well enough.

Having ended her evening with Flint, she walked the empty streets of LA. So much new information had come to light and she needed time to process it all. It didn't change her feelings for him in anyway. Only seemed to open her eyes to him more.

He was the reason she had fought to return after all. To escape the pits of hell and fight her way back. He was the motivation behind it all. Her saving grace she liked to think. The thought brought a smile to her lips.

The smile was quickly replaced with a scowl as someone bumped into her. Turning to see who it was, anger quickly grew. "Just what I need. Little Miss Perfect."
November 03, 2017 09:34 pm

Seraphina

Still searching around not knowing where to look for her fellow kind. Walking the streets with thoughts of where to start. 

Deep in thought she runs into someone hearing her scrowl in anger at me. "Whoo are you refurring to?!" Her voice irritaded all of a sudden. 

November 03, 2017 09:59 pm

Lilim

Her blue hues bore into the woman."Don't pretend you have no clue who I am. I'm the half breed remember. The one who sins?" Truth be told Lil was probably one of the few who had yet to sin but you couldn't convince others of that. They all assumed that because you were off demonic blood you were a sinner.

The thought placed a light smile on her lips. No, she was still innocent in many ways and would keep it so for a while yet. Turning back to the woman she spoke again. "Do you not watch the hell you're going?"
November 03, 2017 10:03 pm

Seraphina

"Ahh I remember now! " Her eyes rolled as she smirked. Her eyes narrowed as she looked upon her. 

I was in deep thought do you mind?! You don't seem to be paying much attention either!

November 03, 2017 10:33 pm

Lilim

"What could you possibly have to think about? After all, you're perfect right?" She scoffs at the Angel. Damn her luck. She didn't this tonight. She already had enough on her plate with the secret Flint dropped in her lap. She wouldn't let her rile her up to much.

"I'm paying enough attention that I don't run into innocent people in the street." She retorts, her blue hues growing somber. Oh she was in a mood alright and not a very good one.
November 03, 2017 10:35 pm

Seraphina

~Seraphina had enough to think about with the message she was suppose to deliver but has yet to find who she was looking for. Tonight was not the night for such intolerable BS~

As am I! I have pleannty to think about but what would you care it is none of your consern.

November 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Lilim

"Ohhhhh did I hit nerve? Suck it buttercup. Perhaps if you weren't always so b!tchy people would be more welcoming towards you. Hell they might even go as far as being kind to you and helping. Of course I forget who I'm talking about." November 04, 2017 08:45 am

Seraphina

~Snickers at her~ "If I recall correctly you was the one who told me to go back home! 

*She stood there with her arms crossed her eyes narrow at her.* "And then you want to be the one to give advice about how to treat people" *She rolled her eyes.*

November 04, 2017 11:15 am

Lilim

"My telling you to go home was a warning, you daft chit. This is no place for the true angelics. But what do I know. I'm just a half breed." She shrugged. So much for warning someone. She knew soon enough someone would tempt the Angel and she would no longer be innocent.

Lil, kept her innocence because of what she was. No one wanted to touch a half breed and well that was fine with her. Though it did pose for loneliness to set in. She shrugs again before slowly turning to walk away.
November 04, 2017 11:57 am

Seraphina

~Stands with a stern face as a brow raised* "That is some kind of warning princess. Maybe if you hadn't started with go home you could possiblaly make some friends. 

November 04, 2017 02:23 pm

Lilim

Soft bubbles of laughter escaped her lips. "Perhaps if you weren't so quick to judge you'd get a warmer welcome." Two could play this game and well Lil had years of practice warding people away from her. November 04, 2017 02:28 pm

Seraphina

*She snickers at the thought* "I did not judge just gave the warm welcome back as it was given to me. *She turns to face her* "And just what are you bubbling with laughter for? *She could see the smile on her face and irritation grow in her.*

November 04, 2017 03:25 pm

Lilim

"So sensitive aren't you miss perfect? I laugh at many things. Let's just say that friends come and go in this world. Twins well I don't want to upset your delicate sensibilities with all that. Toughen up sweetheart or this place will eat you alive." November 04, 2017 03:32 pm

Seraphina

Im not as delicate as you think. Im guessing I would have to grow an extra layer around here. And you where do you stand? November 04, 2017 06:41 pm

Lilim

"Stand? As in what exactly?" Curious blues look to the other woman. November 04, 2017 06:46 pm
1 | 2 | 3 | 10.. | Next | Last
Actives (29) Fresh Blood (3) View All The Fallen (3) Graveyard
mist, Himura Kenshin, Dimitri, Lucia Mitzi Dragon, Raven Dragoon , Cristina Scabbia, Syrenity, Kellie Auber, Caitlyn Darrow, Kate Pearson, Prince John, Cheryl Blossom, En Sabah Nur, Cameal Ham, Orangesrlife, Beth Pearson, Fall, Randall Pearson, Llewyn Davis, L A Doneoven, Betty Cooper, Poe Dameron, Nick Clark, Kevin Pearson, Black Cat, Abel Morales, Delouis Whamchest, Jack Pearson, Ofelia Salazar  Himura Kenshin
Bijou Larue
Malakai 
JaceWayland
Kenshin Himura
Dat Boi 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger1 | Blogger2 | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page