Current Time: 12:29 pm EDT

Rebirth. The Black Reaper Reborn

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4
  Creator Post Date

Taylor Ainsworth

Taylor laughed lightly as she followed her little sister. "Yes my boyfriend is downstairs but he has a good explanation." She sighed ever so slightly as they entered the room, sitting onto the perfectly made bed she rubbed her stomach softly. "Kind of." she laughed. "He said he created a serum that can cure Frank of his... thing. I forget what it's call but you know what I mean, his cheater gene." She laughed a bit more to make the whole situation a little less awkward. "He said he should be fine in a day or two, so I would just keep a close eye on him until then, hes going to be sore and tired."

December 01, 2017 10:29 am

LillyEmperium

*rubbing her temples, Lilly looked at Li*

Why the blinding light for a panda? Wait... Where have I heard the name Shin before?
December 01, 2017 10:10 pm

Li Kuroda

"Extravagant entrance I dont know." He said shrugging. "Shin is the dragon of the death. I've mentioned him before because I'm a vessel for him. Which means I have access to his powers and control over his domain."

December 02, 2017 03:23 am

Bella Eda Kuroda

Bella had been out wandering in the forest. And her curiosity peaked by a set of gates. She then knelt down and spoke Li's name softly to the air "Li Kuroda" She said as she closed her eyes concentrating on Li. Picturing him in her mind.

December 02, 2017 09:33 am

LillyEmperium

*shaking her head, Lilly hit him in the shoulder * every time something happens that's where I hear that name.... I swear he tries to flame broil me, I'm skinning you.... Let's go to where ever it is we gotta go. December 02, 2017 02:57 pm

Li Kuroda

"You'd probably give him indigestion." Li said grinning as he scooped her up and took off to towards the black sphere floating pass them. "I do miss our little banger." He laughed when he heard his name. He paused frowning as a portal appeared and he saw Bella. He reached through it and pulled her in by her waist. Lilly on his left and Bella on his right here flew up. "Hold on tight ladies." December 04, 2017 01:16 pm

LillyEmperium

Indigestion..... Indigestion..... I swear I might shoot you yet. *with that she shook her head* December 04, 2017 10:53 pm

Sky Jackson

"I know." She narrowed her eyes as she followed her sister, plopping on the bed and sighing. "I figured that was what he was doing because he's been weird these past few days towards me." Shrugging her shoulders she watched her. "Thank you.. for being here. For being here not only for me but for Frank and the kids. I really appreciate it big sis." 

December 05, 2017 12:08 pm

Franklin Jackson

He sighed as he hauled the blanket up and over his head as he turned and allowed his eyes to close. Falling into a deep sleep. December 05, 2017 02:46 pm

Taylor Ainsworth

Taylor laughed a litle at her baby sister and ruffled her hair, teasingly, knowing Sky hated that more than anything. "Honestly stop thanking me. I will always be here for you, for Frank, for your kids, my kids, anyone in the realm can count on me when times get tough." She sighed and poked her sisters cheek. "You should really change, you look horrible."

December 08, 2017 01:25 pm

Ryuugo Mikoto

I sat down on the couch watching tv with the kids. I hoped all was well upstairs I looked at LJ and Rae. A smile tugging at my lips as I saw that the twins were still asleep. All was going well until I tensed and got up the moment the door was kicked in.

I growled as I launched myself at the figure that stepped through the door. Before he could raise his gun I had gripped the nozzle and bent it before burying my fist into his stomach. My punch sending him flying out the door as a portal appeared behind and Sprite flew out. One tried to get me from the small distraction but was frozen in its path by an ice beam from the little dragon. A flick of it tail shattered it to pieces. Coming out behind him was Blue a lot bigger and more imposing than the little three foot long Sprite. In no time bodies littered the floor as I turned to Blue. "Protect the kids." I said. Soon a forcefield appeared around the dragons and the kids as the sound of shattered glass saw me sprinting up the stairs.

I ran through the men and bursted through Franks door only to be sent flying backwards into the hallway. My back crashing against the wall as I saw a dark figure standing beside Frank. I looked to my right and saw Taylor and Sky run out the back to the room as Frank was picked up. But before I could do anything I felt a familiar feeling as j turned to the girls lifted my hand as they were protected by a ball of fire. Same time an explosion destroyed the house.

The fire grew high as I was engulfed in the flames. Releasing the breath I had left inhaled deeply. Sucking up the flames completely along with the protective ball that shielded the girls. Once I had consumed the flames I took a breath releasing white smoke in the process. I rummaged through the debris until I found the kids safe on the couch thanks to Blue and Sprite. But I soon grimaced as I remembered that Frank was taken.
December 12, 2017 01:05 pm

Li Kuroda

Li entered the black sphere and placed Lilly and Bella on their feet. "Stay close." He whispered as he took in the sight before him or what he could see which was pure blackness. He lifted his left hand and a bright light appeared as he stepped forward. He quickly stopped in his tracks as braziers came to life everywhere. He looked down and whistled as he was on a cliff inside a cave. Jagged rocks decorated the floors as the dead mingled about. At two sides of the cave were two exits. One hell the other heaven, or the spirit realm version of them. "Visitors!" He heard a voice from above but when he looked up he only saw two huge red eyes staring at them. A grin forming from the darkness lined with teeth each much bigger than himself.

Shin: He grinned as he gazed at the trio so deep in his realm. "Welcome young Lord always a pleasure to see you in my domain." He said watching them. He knew why they were here but wanted to enjoy the company for a bit longer. The look on Li's face though said otherwise as a single black claw game out of nowhere and hit him with a bolt of black lightning.

Li fell to his knees as the pain seared through his body. He gritted his teeth to ensure he didn't scream. Once the lightning died down he saw a small black dragon curled up in a circle above the Mark of Caine.
December 13, 2017 09:26 am

Franklin Jackson

Frank groaned as he opened his eyes slowly. The dimness of the area saw him taking awhile to get used to the dark. He was still weak as hell tried to lift his hand only to realize that he was tied down. "What." He groaned as he tried to recall what had happened but everything was a still too fuzzy for him to remember. "Ah my Hammer awakes." A cold yet familiar voice said from the darkness. Eyes shot wide open as he shook his head. It couldn't be him. February 28, 2018 09:24 am
First | Prev | 2 | 3 | 4
Actives (8) Fresh Blood (2) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Summer, Quinn Abernathy, Mordred, Lylith, Naoto Nishida, Lilim, Mallory Quarters, Orangesrlife  Cassidy
Mercy Brown 
Cassidy Axelsen 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page