Current Time: 06:44 am EDT

Black Inc.

Downloadable Entire Thread (For Excel, use Save As...) 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
  Creator Post Date

Declan Alexander

With the company becoming even more busy, he was constantly moving around and doing everything he could for all of his employees. The company was growing and finally he had giving Taylor a nice share into the company, making her partial owner and head of his marketing department to keep things at bay. 

Sitting back against the chair in his massive all glass office, looking out over the city he heard a knock, looking up he saw Beth, his assistant, coming in with a few different bottles of baby food and with a chuckle he took them. "Thank you Beth." He nodded, excusing her from the conversation as he turned his chair around to look at the baby aout 8 months or so sitting in her play pen with a collection of spit bubbles around her mouth. "Your mother should be here any moment to get you." He said to Eve before lifitng up the little baby into his arms, keeping her in his lap as he finished out an annoying amount of paper work, waiting for Katarina to come by before she needed a diaper change.

December 02, 2017 01:05 am

Taylor Ainsworth

Taylor's fingers tapped around the bottom of her notebook as she didn't even knock, walking her happy ass right into the office. "Hey so I was looking over this proposal for cutbacks in the tech department and I don't think we should fire Anthony, I kind of like him. He's cute in like that sh*tty bad boy way." She walked over slowly, dropping the book on the desk as she wiggled her way between her brother and the desk to pick up her niece. "Say Tay." She smirked. "Say Aunty Taylor." 

December 02, 2017 11:37 am

Katarina Valentine

A groan escaped from Katarina's lips as she stepped off the elevator. She'd bad a minor comeback ove morning sickness for the day and had been nauseated all day. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and walked down the office to her fiance's office. Pushing the door open she saw Taylor holding Eve.

"I'm sorry I'm late darling... It's been a rough day... Remind me not to take the elevator when I'm nauseated" Katarina stated as she walked over to her fiance. She kissed his cheek and grabbed one of the bottles before walking over to Taylor. "You want to come to momma"

December 02, 2017 11:45 am

Declan Alexander

"Can you not cuss around Eve. I swear her first words going to be f*ck." He rolled his eyes as Kat came in, kissing her back on the cheek before leaning in his chair. "I don't know. We need to cut back the IT department because all they do is sit around and do absolutely nothing. If you don't want me to fire Anthony than get him set up in a different department, maybe the mail department or front desk. He doesn't do much for me in IT." He glanced over at the 3 and rolled his eyes. "Where are my sons? I need boys in my office."

December 02, 2017 02:18 pm

Taylor Ainsworth

Taylor held out her arms for Kat to take Eve. "Heck yeah take her, she smells like baby food and I might throw up. But I will get her to say Tay. Work on it for me?" She asked her best friend as she glared at her brother. "Do not tell me not to say sh*t and you said f*ck so." She smirked a bit and nodded to the file on the desk. "The proposal states that maybe we branch off a small part of the IT department and put them through extensive training into a more..." She trailed off. "Into hacking, legal hacking, so we have a bit more of an advantage, might be illegal but I have a professional on stand by." 

December 02, 2017 02:20 pm

Katarina Valentine

Katarina chuckled as she took Eve into her arms and carried her over to the small pallet she had in the corner. "Well my love your son and other daughter still have a few more months to get here" she said as she knelt down on the floor and changed Eve's diaper and clothes. Once she finished she eased herself to her feet and rocked Eve gently in her arms.

December 02, 2017 05:27 pm

Declan Alexander

"Yeah whatever do it." He said to Taylor as he sighed the paper work and tossed it towards her. "I mean we don't need to get ahead I just need everyone to be on the same page and to come together and figure this sh*t out because I can't have rouge agents all over the place. We have to keep ahold of our men." He leaned back into his chair and watched his fiancÚ and his daughter before looking back to Taylor. "Okay so something not work related. Are we doing a baby shower for either of you guys?" He asked, waving his finger between his fiancÚ and sister. December 02, 2017 08:18 pm

Katarina Valentine

Katarina smiled as she walked over to him. "We can do a joint one for the both of us" she said as she kissed her daughter's forehead.

December 02, 2017 11:01 pm

Taylor Ainsworth

Taylor laughed a little at her brothers question and rolled her eyes. "I mean we can definitely do a joint one, though I don't have any friends and well.." She trailed off, laughing a little. "Miko is sweet but he would never plan a thing like that and usually it's up to the best friends and since Kat and I are best friends, you and Miko would have to do it. I know you would put Beth on it but Miko wouldn't do anything." She shook her head and went back to work talk. "But I know that we have rouge agents all over the place, so I'll get them started on the new training course and have a team meeting set up for Saturday." 

December 02, 2017 11:34 pm

Katarina Valentine

Katarina stared at her best friend as a low growl vibrated her throat and her eyes turned a fierce golden brown. "You're getting a baby shower Tay...If Miko doesn't want to be a part of it then he can stay home but you will be having one with me...You deserve to celebrate that baby" she responded as she sat on the edge of her fiance's desk. "Besides nobody said the baby shower had to be huge...It can just be us family girls and a few others"

December 02, 2017 11:43 pm

Declan Alexander

"Hey hey hey." He said, grabbing Kats waist and looking at her. "Calm down. That's probably not what she meant I think she meant he doesn't care about planning it. Just stop." He stood up, kissing his fiancÚs head gently as he looked at Taylor and nodded. "I'll talk to Miko and we can start planning the baby shower for both of you." He eyed them and then stared at Kat l. "But for now." He said turning back to Taylor. "That's fine yeah let's get a meeting set up for Saturday, have your assistant coordinate with mine about times that will work best with our schedules and whatever." He shrugged. "So where do we want the baby shower? Taylor? Your house?" December 02, 2017 11:54 pm

Katarina Valentine

Katarina inhaled deeply as she forced herself to calm down. "Sorry for losing it a bit" she muttered as she pulled her daughter close to her. "My maternal protective side came out". Katarina kissed her daughter's cheek and looked out the window of the office as she softly hummed her to sleep.

December 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Taylor Ainsworth

Taylor laughed a little and shook her head. "Dang, you're like my mom, all bite." She smirked a little as she glared over at Declan. "Do not force my boyfriend to plan a baby shower. Kat and I can plan our own baby showers." She walked over, poking her brother's nose before she peeked her head over to stare at Eve. "I adore her you know.. and no thank you, my schedule is wide open let's commence the meeting!" She grinned a little sh*t eating grin as she walked over to his side of the desk and pulled up the email folder, logging into her own email. "Can I schedule it for tomorrow morning or are you busy? And sure. The baby shower can commence at my house.. again." 

December 04, 2017 11:16 am

Li Kuroda

Li stepped inside Black Inc and whistled. It was a nice as he walked up to the desk. He was dressed in simple black jeans with a black and white converse. A white shirt that says "My Wife Thinks Am Sexy" written in black under his black leather jacket. His tinted glasses rested on his nose as he sported two black diamonds in his ears. His smile warm as hell spoke to the person sitting there. December 04, 2017 11:19 am

Ryuugo Mikoto

I stepped in beside Li as I planned on surprising Taylor here. She always does at work but I've never been here before. Li had nothing to do so decided to tag along. I forgot how troublesome he was when he wasn't playing boss. I was dressed similarly to him except I wore red and sneakers, black jeans and oddly pink shirt with an angel on it. Rae picked it out and I can't tell her no. My brown fur leather jacket was in my hand along with my piercing on the top part of my left ear. I hardly wore it as I was always dressed for business. "Here to see Ms. Ainsworth." I said pushing Li away. December 04, 2017 11:26 am
1 | 2 | 3 | Next
Actives (5) Fresh Blood (1) View All The Fallen (1) Graveyard
Livia Vlcek, Jacob Zev, The Orange She Wolf, Mallory Quarters, Orangesrlife  The Orange She Wolf  Evander Greymark 
Home | Profile | Forums | F.A.Q. | Donate | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Created by Arctic Moon Studios. All rights reserved. © Bloodletting 2006-2016

Official Sites for Bloodletting
Blogger | Twitter | FB Group | FB Fan Page